All Comments on 'Mums Day out'

by Ausgirl66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 3 years ago

Hope there is a Chapter 2 to this erotic Mature story. I believe Dad deserves his chance for "just a little Fun"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really, sport? You want to go into self-righteous indignation over "...great moral issues..?"

Your high-minded umbrage, presumably originating in the big head, didn't stop the little one from convincing you to keep reading, did it? I can only try to imagine your disappointment after coming to a site called Literotica in search of tales of pious morality - and just comeuppance for those who fail your personal tests.

While I'm not at all interested in tales or examples of incestuous behavior, it's certainly not on any "moral" grounds. It's my own personal views and tastes as a father, and the knowledge from a lot of travel, that incest is almost universally deplored, even in primitive societies. But that's a whole different discussion, for another time and place.

Just remember that you have to be very thoughtful and careful about charging around with your moral banner flying, since that usually results in someone being slaughtered or subjugated in the name of those "morals." If you truly believe in an omnipotent and all-seeing god, then you must also accept the fact that he doesn't require the services of some little moral piss ant attempting to do his job for him in hopes of gaining favor.

Morals are a factor of time and geography, and tend to change just as everything else does in this world. Could this site have existed back in the '50s or early 60s, even if we'd had the technology back then?

As for the "cheating," well who's being cheated out of anything in the story? The lady makes it quite plain that she's just having a good time - and getting a little of something she feels she's been cheated out of in her marriage, for one reason or another.

In most of the countries of the world, it's common for one or both partners in a marriage or long-term relationship to take a lover, and then just observe the courtesies of 'don't ask; don't tell,' and the primary relationship remains intact and often stronger because of it. And of course there are the exceptions where the agreement is in fact to share the nature of the act or adventure with each other.

Either way, none of your business or mine, and certainly not subject to any form of judgement by either you or me. Marriage and relationships require various levels of deal-making over time, and you never know what those folks' deals may be.

I've always found it interesting to keep finding comments by folks on this site about how it's changed their perspective on so many things over time. Then there are those who just can't ever seem to expand their intellect or attitude.

If you were so morally outraged, why didn't you just quietly click out and move on? Or have you ever asked yourself anything like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story please write the next part soon as I loved it

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

An interesting enjoyable read, what a pleasure.

Adrian18255Adrian18255about 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story, written so well and delivered straight forward. So nice and refreshing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous