Mum's Hotel Ch. 02

Story Info
Well Endowed Young Man Enjoys Busty Matures.
5.2k words
4.71
25.7k
53

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
758 Followers

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.

The videos were incredible, everything was consensual as all the ladies in the videos were loving what they were doing. I wondered where the cameras were; I checked the bedroom, there were three HD cameras hidden in the smoke detectors, the same in the lounge, there were also some naughty videos from the lounge. Liz and her sister were always in a threesome, though there were lots of videos with Liz solo, she was hot. I wondered if she'd send me the lingerie pictures.

I went back into the safe as there were a couple of drawers; I hadn't opened I wondered what weight of gold was in there. The first drawer had several keys with bank names and branch addresses on them I took them as Safety Deposit boxes there was also a Rolex box with a note on it which read 'Jill's 21st' I opened the box disturbing nothing inside was a solid gold ladies Rolex with a gold bracelet I thought Tom must have appreciated her I thought of one video when Jill told her mum to eat her pussy so her tight pussy would be ready for Tom's hard cock.

It was now close to nine I'd better get home as I felt a little tired, I came out of the Penthouse I didn't use the elevator I walked down the stairs the elevator door opened out came Bill, my accountant's mother, she had been widowed a couple of years ago. She was in her mid-sixties. She was still a looker; she also ran The Ladies Luncheon Club, which involved over a thousand ladies having lunch every month in the hotel, "Good evening Mrs Grey, how are you?"

"Barry, please call me Judy, I'm so sorry about Tom, he was a gentleman, I believe you'll be running the hotel, which is good as you have been around the hotel for a long time. There are over eleven hundred ladies tomorrow. We have an excellent author speaking your mum and Dr May I've arranged they sit at the same table as the author he's promoting his new book. I'm sure Babs will get an autographed copy for her collection; how many books does Babs have?"

I smiled, "Judy, I do not know all her life she's been an avid reader it seems to relax her when she reads, she'll enjoy tomorrow I'll be on duty I'll make sure she's sitting next to the author."

"Barry, could you be a darling and have me sitting close to him I believe he's a handsome man knowing my luck he'll probably be gay, I'm going in for a nightcap would you like to make my day and join me for a glass of wine?"

"Judy, I'd love to do that but only one glass as I need to get home to mum, I should have been home now so I'll message her to say I'll be there in half an hour."

I followed Judy into her apartment. She led me into the lounge, "Barry, message Babs, I'll get the wine I need to change my bra, it's a new one I got this morning, one of these push up ones. I got it for tomorrow's lunch. I won't be wearing it as it's cutting into my left tit. It's such a hard job to get a bra, I'm comfortable in for my big girls."

I messaged mum telling her I'd be home in thirty minutes. I also told her she'd be sitting next to the author at tomorrow's lunch.

Judy came into the lounge with a tray with a bottle of Chablis in a cooler and two glasses. She wasn't wearing a bra; her massive juicy tits were jiggling beautifully. She had huge nipples that were hard. I poured the wine. Judy sat on the couch beside me. We clinked glasses. The Chablis was delicious, "Judy, that's a gorgeous Chablis. It's far better than the Chablis we are selling, where did you get it?"

Judy smiled, "Bill, my husband, we had a motor home which we travelled to France in twice a year. We'd fill it up with wine, unbelievably the Customs did not stop us. We did this for years after Bill died. I did it myself for a couple of years sadly the uncontrolled Muslim immigration is a problem. The last thing I wanted was having six Muslim guys with their cocks out wanting their wicked way with me, so I'm not sure if I'll go back."

"Judy, this wine is gorgeous. I think I need to change the wine list in the hotel, as the quality is not that good."

"My Bill and I have been telling that to Tom for years, but I felt he'd have some kind of loyalty to the wine merchants he was using. Bill even explained the price difference: these wines are over forty percent cheaper than the price you're paying and the volume of wine you sell, you'd probably get it cheaper. I'm fluent in French after the lunch tomorrow, come over here in your car, I'll give you over thirty different wines and Champagne that are far better than anything you are selling. I feel much better without that bra on, do you like my big girls?"

As Judy said this, she bounced her massive tits in front of me they looked incredible, "Judy, I love your wines I would like to work with you with them I'd love to chat tomorrow afternoon I also love your big juicy milkers they look fantastic."

Judy smiled, "Barry, I'd love to do that with you, my suggestion would be buy a container load of wine as you could have it here within a week. I don't know what storage you have at the hotel, but you'll need storage. Maybe we'll need to fly over to France, that would be fun. I'm pleased you like my big girls; you can feel them if you like. One thing I must say is I have needs and urges which I'd like you to look after. We must be discreet about this, as I don't want young Bill to know. There's also our age difference, which is not a problem for me, I'm a woman who knows how to give a man pleasure. Give me a cuddle, have a good feel of my milkers as that arouses me so much."

We both put our glasses on the coffee table I took her in my arms she brought her mouth to mine we tongue kissed spontaneously our tongues dancing in each other's mouths I felt Judy's massive tits she grunted with pleasure, "Darling, that feels so good unbutton my blouse take them out suck on them, how late can you be for Babs? I'd love for you to bring me off. I'll phone Babs when you leave to tell her we'd been discussing wine, as she knows I only have excellent wine. We'd spoken privately about this. Babs was not keen on the hotel's wines too, that feels so good make me cum tonight I'll look after you tomorrow you'll be the first guy I've had since my Bill died let me pull my skirt up, I took my thong off when I took my bra off as I'm so wet."

I had Judy's blouse off in seconds, her massive tits sagged, but they were still big and beautiful, she'd pulled her skirt up. It was now above her hips. My big surprise was her vulva was swollen and hairless. I'd always the feeling that older women would have hairy pussies as I ran my finger up and down her long sex slit. I'd been nibbling around the meat of her massive melons. I came off her breast, "Judy, I love a smooth pussy, my tongue works so much better on smooth, would you like me to bring you off orally?"

"Everything you're doing feels so good after my Bill died, a girlfriend told me, we'd too much to drink one night we ended up in bed. She went down on me, she shaved my pussy, it made me so much more sensitive down there, so I've kept it smooth ever since you'll be the first man to go down on me, I'm happy you like my old body."

I couldn't believe it Judy's body had given me a monster erection as I spoke, I took her hand as I placed it on my monster cock, I said, "Judy, your body arouses me so much feel the erection you give me just with looking at you take him out and play with him while I bring you off."

Judy's fingers were so nimble as she freed my monster cock, Judy's eyes were focused on my ten-inch-thick monster cock, "It's beautiful, it's so long and thick. Barry, bring me off then take me as I want to feel this beauty inside me as my pussy is getting wet just looking at him."

Judy caressed my cock and balls; she had a gentle but firm touch. I was sucking her left nipple as my fingers spread around her gorgeous vulva; I parted her thick cunt lips as an enormous hooded clit popped out when I saw the size of it; I knew when I sucked it, she'd cum quickly.

Judy was now giving me an excellent hand job as my head moved down to her hot pussy, as I fingered her pussy, I was thinking how beautiful it looked. Judy was in her sixties; she would be the oldest woman I'd ever fucked. I spread her thick flaps open. She gasped when I teased her clit with my tongue, "Judy, you have a treasure of a cunt, everything about is perfect. Please relax, enjoy what I'm going to do to you."

"Barry, no one has ever called my pussy a treasure before, will I call it my treasure hole? I love what you're doing to me. My pussy has been neglected for so long, my god nobody has ever nibbled the insides of my pussy lips before, give me another finger darling I can take it."

I was now sucking her clit finger fucking her with three fingers, my head was bobbing on her huge clit. Judy was riding my mouth, pushing her pussy against my mouth as she rotated her hips as though she were riding my mouth. I felt the warmth of her cum in my mouth as she cried out, "I'm cumming, this is so good, let me be your slut Barry, I'll do anything you want."

Judy's whole body twitched as she climaxed, there was so much cum I'd to swallow some but I held a lot in my mouth. When she'd composed herself, I took her in my arms she was looking at me with a look of satisfaction on her face I stuck my tongue out to show her the blob of her cum I'd saved for her, we cum kissed lovingly for several minutes until there was none of her cum left in my mouth.

I lay Judy on top of her sofa; she spread her thighs wide for me; she was so wet I slid inside her easily. Judy gasped when I gave her my full length until the head of my cock was hitting her cervix. I soon had a powerful rhythm going as she wrapped her legs around my hips on every third thrust, I'd go deep, she loved it, she would grip, release, grip release she was giving me a great ride, "You're the best, I love your gorgeous cock, you have a treasure of a cock, I feel stretched it feels so comfortable, the length is giving me incredible sensations. The thickness is also fantastic. Fuck me harder darling, I love it when you go deep."

I began vigorously pounding her pussy; I was riding her, she was riding me, "Barry, I'm so close let's cum together let me feel your creamy spunk spurt on my cervix I'm loving everything you're doing to me, you're giving me a great ride I'll help you with the wine but I want you again. Cum for me, I'm cumming."

I came within seconds of Judy; her strong cunt muscles had brought me off. We kissed and fondled for a couple of minutes afterwards. I went to the bathroom to use Judy's bidet, as I was smelling of sex. I came out and Judy thanked me. She told me she'd put some wine in her car so we could taste and compare tomorrow afternoon. She told me she'd be at the hotel at eleven, as she needed to collect the money from the ladies.

The first thing I did when I got into the car was check my phone. Liz had replied with the message 'Hope you like', she'd attached twelve pictures of her in seductive lingerie. She looked gorgeous. I was taken by a crotch less Teddy, she was wearing a G-string with it, I replied, "Liz, you look gorgeous you should have gone crotch less with that fabulous Teddy the G-string wastes it, are you swimming tomorrow?

I got home mum was in the lounge with a bottle of Chablis I joined her she was wearing clothes that did nothing for her she didn't look good, "Hi Barry, Judy has just phoned me she told me about the wines she's going to bring some tomorrow we can taste and compare with ours she also told me I'll be sitting at the same table as the author who's speaking tomorrow. I've a couple of his books, so I'm interested in that."

I told her I'd have her sitting next to him, her face lit up when I said this, "Barry, I don't know what to wear tomorrow. I think I need to buy some new clothes."

I was tempted to say you definitely need to do that, but I didn't I then told mum about Jean's problem with a carer. I told her that she was going to be the bookkeeper. She could work from home and still be a carer.

"Barry, I could have done that job for you I'm glad you have given Jean the job as she'll need the money, thank you for including me in the wine tasting tomorrow I've been saying for a long time that our wines were not good but Tom did nothing about it."

I didn't tell mum that the Chablis I had with Judy was so much better than the one we were drinking. Mum wanted to know how my first day was, I told her I'd enjoyed it. She asked what time I wanted breakfast; I told her eight, I also told her about the gold and money in Tom's safe. I went to bed. I checked my WhatsApp. Liz had replied, "These two pics are only for you. I'll be in the hotel for the Ladies Lunch Club but Andy's sister will be with me, say hello but be cool as she wants to know everything. After lunch, I'll take her as a guest to the spa. She was widowed four months ago, now she's downsized to an apartment close to the hotel. Hopefully, I'll see you tomorrow."

The pictures were of Liz sitting in a chair with her legs spread wearing the crotch less Teddy her hairless vulva looked so good, the second picture she had spread her thick flaps open her clit was exposed it was huge, she had her cone shaped diamond ring on the ring was the same size as her clit which looked over an inch and a half thick. I replied, "Thank you for trusting me. Your clit looks so suckable, I look forward to sucking it soon, I'll be cool tomorrow. I will say hello to you."

I messaged Jean to let her know she had the job; I'd speak to her soon to discuss everything. I was in bed and asleep ten minutes later.

Mum had breakfast on the table at eight. She was wearing a top with no bra, which gave me something nice to look at during breakfast. The pants she was wearing did nothing for her. I was going to suggest she could go to a boutique to get some new clothes I didn't do it as I didn't want to hurt her as I left, I said, "Go to the table where the speaker sits as the microphone is there. You'll be sitting on one side of him. May will be seated on the other side of him. I'll put place cards there so you'll know."

I felt like giving mum a cuddle before I left but didn't as we only do that on birthdays or special occasions. As I drove to the hotel, I thought of Dr May; she was our doctor she was ten years older than mum they were the closest of friends her daughter Kay was getting married a week on Saturday the reception was in the hotel, Jo and the Banqueting Manager had handled the booking I found it strange as a week after my eighteenth birthday I'd been at a disco. I'd been there with a lawyer who was a few years older than me but had been involved with the coaching of the school rugby team, his name was Bob. They say he was an excellent lawyer. I didn't know they'd exchanged phone numbers; I was driving, Kay had asked me earlier if I could give her a lift home, I'd told her no problem. Kay had qualified as a lawyer last year. I'd heard she was hot. I did not know as we were friends, we'd dance if I saw her in a disco, that was it.

Kay and her mum were very similar in looks. Both were tall, curvy, intelligent and good looking. Alex, her father, was twelve years older than May, he was a drinker who loved whisky, mum had even told me their marriage wasn't good.

When Kay got into the car her miniskirt moved up her thighs, she was wearing self-supporting silk stockings I saw the skin of her thigh as I started the engine as she squeezed my thigh she said, "Barry, you've grown up to be a very handsome young man your eye candy to my eyes do you mind if I stroke your thighs?"

I was getting hard. I was still a virgin, I'd kissed and cuddled but that was it, I smiled, "Kay, I've no problem with that but I'd like to feel your body too."

"No problem, anything we do is strictly between ourselves, turn right at the next set of lights. I know a lovely quiet spot where we won't be disturbed."

To cut a long story short, forty minutes later, I was no longer a virgin. She sucked me off I reloaded, then fucked her senseless. As she got out of the car, she told me that was the best fuck of her life.

Three weeks later she phoned asking if I wanted to go out for a drink? I told her I'd so much work going on at school. They were also short staffed in the hotel. I met her two months later; she told me she was now engaged to Bob. Tom told me that May had been in the hotel to book Kay's wedding, I'd often thought Dr May looked hot. I knew she and mum saw each other regularly, but I hardly ever saw her, I was looking forward to seeing her at lunchtime.

I got to the hotel. Jo was looking great the ballroom was set up for lunch it looked impressive, I got three name cards the author was sitting in the middle of mum and Dr May with Judy sitting next to mum. Judy arrived at ten-forty-five. She had thirty odd bottles of wine in the car. Jo got a waiter to get them from her car to chill the whites and open the reds so they could breathe.

Mum and Dr. May arrived at twenty to twelve. Mum said, "Barry, May knows a superb wine when she tastes it, can she help us with the tasting?"

May was ten years older than mum she looked ten years younger than mum today I smiled, "I'd love that the receptionist is arranging a tasting list so we can all make tasting notes with marks out of ten on the five tasting points, May it's wonderful to see you, you're looking great how's Kay and Alex?"

She smiled, "Barry, I'm so sorry about Tom though I'm happy that you are there for Babs, Kay's in a panic getting things organized for the wedding. Alex will not stay for the dance as the music will be too loud for him, I'm surprised he's even coming to the reception."

I wondered why she was telling me this, "Don't worry May, as I'm sure you'll have a super day."

May smiled, she also winked her eye. I excused myself as one of tables wanted an extra seat; I excused myself from May and mum, I got a waitress to bring a chair and another setting.

I then saw Mrs Crawford a lady who brought her daughter, her daughter's husband and two grandchildren for Sunday lunch every Sunday, she always drank an expensive Burgundy with their meal I'd served her many times I knew she had a vast knowledge of wine; she saw me then offered her hand to me as she said, "Barry, I'm so sorry to hear about Tom, this must be a sad time for you?"

"Mrs Crawford, it's a sad time but the show must go on, I'm relieved that he passed away quickly with no suffering, have you found a seat yet?"

"Barry, please call me Fay, I enjoy these lunches for three reasons: the food, the speakers. I also am a people watcher so I like a seat where I can see many people."

I smiled, "Fay, please follow me as I'll give you the best seat in the room for seeing the most people."

I then led her to a table where Tom always stood so he could see the whole room, I pulled the chair that would give the best view, Fay sat on it looking around the room, "I'm impressed I can see everything thank you so much."

"Fay, it's my pleasure I've served you wine often. Over the years, I have always been fascinated with your knowledge of wine."

Fay smiled, "I know a little as my husband and I travelled to France three times a year on wine tasting holidays, please don't think I'm rude, your food is fantastic, but your wine list could be better."

I sat on the chair next to Fay, "Fay, I know this Judy who runs the Lunch Club also visited France regularly. She also bought wines there. I had a bottle of Chablis with her. In the five S's I gave it ten in each of the five S's, Judy has brought over thirty different wines. We are having a tasting and comparison tasting with the wines we currently stock after today's lunch, is it possible you could join us?"

"Barry, I'd love to do that. Judy's son, Bill is my accountant. He's also quite knowledgeable about wine, there's actually a choice of six S's, the sixth is Spit or Swallow, personally I prefer to swallow."

jd8406
jd8406
758 Followers
12