Mum's Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fay had said swallow so suggestively I looked at her voluptuous body, she was curvy; she looked as though she was early fifties. Her daughter Su had her twenty-ninth birthday on a Sunday over a month ago. They'd had a small cake after the lunch, her two daughters were six and seven. I was thinking I should start signalling Fay to see how she'd respond.

"Fay, thank you so much. I'll see you after lunch."

The room was now filling up, Judy, with her helpers, were still taking the money, though it was a short queue now, I saw Liz with another busty woman as Liz must have been wearing the Teddy as her massive tits looked incredible. I went to their table. Liz stood up and kissed me on the cheek, "Barry, great to see you. May I introduce my sister-in-law Gayle to you? Gayle's is recently widowed, she's interested in taking a membership in your wonderful Leisure Centre, after lunch I'm taken her into the Spa as my guest."

I shook Gayle's hand her thumb made a suggestive circular motion on the palm of my hand, "Pleased to meet you Gayle I'm sorry to hear of your loss, Liz I'd prefer if Gayle was my guest today, I'll make arrangements with the Spa so she'll be my guest, I've a busy afternoon in front of me, I'll try to get down to the Spa later if not Gayle I look forward to seeing you in the future."

Gayle had sent me a signal, I'd sent her one back, she pushed her massive tits out as she said, "Barry, you're very kind. Thank you so much, I'm sure we'll meet again."

Ten minutes later the first of the two lunch courses was being served I saw Jill serving tables close to where I was standing the scene from the video flashed in my head Jill sucking Tom's cock as Jo licked her pussy, "Mum, make my tight pussy nice and wet for Tom's big cock."

I looked over, mum looked happy as she chatted with the author. Coffee was served at one-fifteen, the author stood up, introduced himself he started his speech. I listened for fifteen minutes as I wanted to know how the wine was as I walked past Fay's table; she smiled at me. I smiled back; I had the feeling I'd be getting to know Fay a lot better in the future.

Everything was wonderful in the small conference room we were using for the tasting; Jo had selected ten of the best wines from our current supplier. She'd also given me details of the most popular wines on our current list. They were the ten wines we'd taste. I was surprised that in the last financial year, we'd spend over 5 million pounds on wine purchases. I knew then we'd have a fantastic buying potential. We would also buy a better wine considerably cheaper.

The lunch was breaking up. I went into the ballroom and found Fay, she smiled, I saw mum buying an autographed copy of the book. I signalled them to follow me, as did Judy. Soon, we were all in the conference room. Jo handed out all the tasting forms. I explained that we'd use the 5 S's system for See, Swirl, Sniff, Sip and Savour, so fifty points was the maximum number any wine could get.

It didn't take us long to get through the wines from my own notes. Our current suppliers were dreadful with Judy's wines were far better. In fact, of the thirty-two wines we tried, twenty-nine of them had fifty points.

May was curious, "Barry, is it possible to get these wines for Kay's wedding?"

I told her I'd do my best. We'd all poured a glass of wine of the wine we liked I was chatting with Fay, "Barry, these wines are excellent, go with them, give me your mobile number as I'll send you the contact details of five other small producers from different regions whose wines are excellent. I also think you should set up your own wine shipping company as there's no one else stocking wines of this quality around here. There would be an enormous demand for this quality of wine."

I liked that idea. I gave Fay my mobile number she left as she'd to pick up her grandchildren from school. May came over to me. She was pushing her big tits out, mum was not in the room, "Barry, I love these wines. Please try to get some for next Saturday?"

May whispered, "Barry, I'm worried about Babs. She's very depressed, the last thing I want to do is to put her on anti-depressants as she hasn't seen your father for so long. Babs accepts this, but she phoned him about Kay's wedding. She told him the date he said he'd check his diary that was over three weeks ago, she's heard nothing."

"May, what can I do?"

"Be with her as much as you can, she loves cooking for you. Her only escape from the horrible life she's living is her books. I am sure that's the reason she reads so much."

"May, it'll be difficult for me as I've so much work in the hotel, but I'll try to spend as much time as I can with her."

"Barry, if you ever find her very depressed or crying, please let me know at once I'll give you my private mobile number so you can get me quickly, I'd appreciate it if you messaged me updates on how she is."

Mum came back into the room and she came over to May and I, "Mum, May wants some of the new wines, how was the author?"

Mum smiled, "I want some of them too, I bought his book in conversation, he wasn't all that interesting, what are you doing tonight as I've collected some of the opened bottles so we can have a second tasting tonight?"

"What a great idea, Jo and the Food and Beverage manager are working on the new wine list I'll join them as I need to know what's happening as I need the numbers for tomorrow morning when Judy will phone France to put our first order in."

"Barry, I'll take my box of wine away, could I have a private word before I go?"

I took mum into the corridor, "With Tom's funeral this is how I want to do it, the intimation will go into the newspaper on Friday, the cremation will take place on Saturday morning at nine any attendees will be invited back to the hotel for brunch could you arrange this with Jo?"

Going from memory this wouldn't be a problem, "Mum, that's a good idea. I'm like you, I want this out of the way as quickly as possible, though I still think there's going to be many people there on Saturday."

I walked past the Spa wondering if Liz and Gayle would still be there, they were both sitting in the Jacuzzi, I went over, "How was your swim?"

Gayle replied she was showing a cock stiffening amount of big juicy tits, "Barry, this is amazing. It's so relaxing. I'm definitely going to take a membership out, as this place, with the relaxed exercises, will get my old body into shape."

I smiled, "Gayle, both of your bodies are in wonderful shape, thank you for taking out a membership. I look forward to seeing you often down here."

As I spoke, I noticed that both Liz's and Gayle's pussies were directly in line with the Jacuzzi water jets with Liz's hand on the jet power control. I knew one day I'd have a threesome with them.

To be continued.

Please give 5 stars as this will encourage more people to read the story.

Comment and follow.

12