All Comments on 'Mum's Photos for Uncle'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, gosh, gosh, gosh!

By the uninspiring story title, I was going to give this story a miss - oh god, not another formulaic mummy/son incest photography themed story.

But am glad I didn’t.

Well-written, erotic, sensual, sexy. So skillfully writen. I’ll read all the rest of your stories. You’ve a new fan.

5 stars.

dillfoberdillfoberover 1 year ago
Another Great

You did it again, you made another story of yours come to life in my mind. Thanks for the great work you do in writing, don't ever stop.

Loved it!!!

humperdoggyhumperdoggyover 1 year ago

So erotic. Love the mom, son, brother incestuous triangle.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I especially find the son encouraging his uncle to fuck his mom deeply erotic.

I like the ending.

Five stars.

Cant wait for your next story…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever play of the 3-way mom, son, brother incestual emotions.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

V sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the twist in the ending.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Loved this although I couldn’t see where they went from photos to sex.

Maybe that was me.

She’s the right age in my opinion, late 50’s,

perfect age for me.

5 stars and favourite.

DchargerDchargerover 1 year ago

Saying this story is amazing does no justice. Giving it 5 points isn't enough. Putting this on the MUST READ list isn't good enough This is another Master Piece. Great job Saula. Perfect story. Very well written. Keep it up. Reading and rereading your stories never gets old. Congrats on another award winning story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just about perfect. Extremely hot, but with an artistic feel. Five stars and a new fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m a Philosophy major.

Never thot I will see Rousseau & Plato featured in an erotic story, LOL!

Lovely story weaving beautiful poetic writing, erotica, interleaved tender & robust sex action, psychology, realism & placid countryside.

What a wordsmith!

You’ve won me over as a loyal fan.

Reading & enjoying your other stories.

Love your unique way of writing, & your English language nuances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very unique style of erotic writing.

Masterful with words.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I luv the very original erotica writing that is so different from the formulaic literotica hump & grunt hard action.

“ “Hmmm… I’ve given enough secrets away for one morning. Secrets. They grow. Never fade. Once you know my secret, I will always see my secret in your eyes.”

“The feeling is so intense. She moans and wails and squeals in cycles of agony and ecstasy. The sound of a line of pigs being slaughtered.”

“A collective shudder, then tremor. They collapse into a tangled body heap, lingering in the zone. Em experiences a surge of ridiculous happiness. She wants to be a violinist in the piazza. Dance on a hilltop. Sing in her sleep. Eat petals off flowers. Run into the rain instead of out of it. Plant a tree. Roll in the grass with her dog. Farm weed. Pirouette till she falls over. Then, writhe a floor dance till her dress is rag. Take in smells of garlic and oil and wine from side-street kitchens. A surfer philosopher. She wants to ride a blue bicycle around a quaint Brittany village. There is something both pragmatically heroic and hopelessly romantic about these.”

Wow! Wow! To think that there are actually people can write like that.

I will never read erotica the same again after this reading experience.

Texzilla58Texzilla58over 1 year ago

Saula you are my favorite writer here. This is one of your best, as its got so much action combined with your usual brains, anticipation, and soulfulness. So hot. I love the many facets of Em in different stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had me cumming buckets.

You’re a very talented writer with a unique style.

Reading your other stories now…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the most sensual stories I have read on this site. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the harsh but meaningful ending. Life is like that. Well crafted.

Soulfully written:

“… Em and Cole were crushed. First Ethan, now Cole. Sometimes the world is just cruel that way.“

You have a way with words, even the simplest of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the teasing. Had me all moist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So skillful

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the buildup.

Love the photo teasing.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful writing…

“Em combs her sleep-tangled hair a bit differently. Leave a little of the edges wild is how she should live every now and again. She looks at the mirror one last time.”

“It is said that people have three lives: public, private, secret. Em has no secret life to speak of. This moment, she is on the cusp of taking the first step to a secret life.”

“Hmmm… I’ve given enough secrets away for one morning. Secrets. They grow. Never fade. Once you know my secret, I will always see my secret in your eyes.”

Son relating to his mom that time he saw her braless:

“Three months ago, I came back home early. You were at the patio. You had on a casual pastel t-shirt. It hugged your form. Not so tight as to flaunt. Not so loose as to hide. Coy is the word. It was obvious that you were braless. Your nipples, not overly large, turned beautifully upward, like vine’s new tendrils seeking sunlight. I talked to you for awhile. An animated conversation. I followed your rise and fall, every undulation, every sway. It was like a small restive animal nestling in your t-shirt.”

Love your writing.

You’ve have a way with words.

You’re so talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the way the son “arranged” his mom’s genitals for best phototaking presentation effect.

That alone got me cumming crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m a bit sad that the bro/uncle character was killed off in the ending. I was looking forward to more wild threesomes the in future chapters. That said, I kind of expected it subconsciously because his character was never properly developed, unlike that of the mom/sis & son/nephew.

Nevertheless, 5 stars for an awesome story, bringing a diversity of writing style to literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Certainly one of the more arousiing incest photography themed stories I have read on this site. I love the buildup tease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had an incestuous relationship with my son and my brother when I was in my mid50s. I am now in my late 60s. It started one on one, but we had threesomes a few times. We goofed around with photography a few times tho it was not our dominant play obsession. This story brings back lovely memories. I forwarded this story to my son and my brother who now live on different continents. It was nice. They have asked me for photos. I may just oblige them…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful and unique voice you have. Unlike anything thing else here and joyous to read. You beautifully capture the delicate loving and lustful transcendence of physical love shared by a mother and her son. So arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Per usual, I'm simultaneously repulsed by the theme of incest, yet astounded by the sensuous, literary quality of writing on display. The ending in particular was remarkable. But also I believe it is possible to write just as beautifully about sex between individuals NOT related by blood! (And I encourage giving it a try, as I'm sure you'd be brilliant at it.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hoping for a Ch 2, of a get-together again of the mom, son and her bro. Why did you kill off the bro character? Why? I hate you! I hate you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story, beautifully written and guaranteed to arouse. A brilliant piece of work with some common story themes well executed.

FrelnorFrelnor10 months ago

This is a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...