All Comments on 'Munching Myra's Muff'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Profile claims 18 - Writing says 14

NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER! This is as bad as anything gets on Lit. I wish the moderators could find a way of weeding out all of the rubbish submitted by 14yo boys!

PunjiPunjiabout 17 years ago
Bad....

Hate to have to agree with the other reviewer but this is just bad.

Dialogue is awkward and unnatural. I'll be charitable and say that the story would have benefited from some serious editing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
black beaver

loved the hairy pussy eating story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

Like it or not this was a good story and I don't care what you say. This author writes a lot of good stories and some of you who read this stuff don't get what a fantasy is. So say what you will but this is my fav author on here and has read all of her stories at least twice some fo them three or fours times!

duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
An erotic Pursuit...

Another good one from one of the more interesting writers. Alway with an interesting theme, Girls chasing and doing girls; and it is done very well. To properly enjoy Lusty's stories you must remember a fantasy, is just a fantasy, is just a fantasy. Hot story! Terrific Write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just too ridiculous

The geneal idea was great and pussy eating stories are fun but this was blunt, unsubtle and had no feminine qualtiues at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This made me HORNY!!!

This story was amazing....while reading it I masturbated myself to more orgasms than all the charaters put together!!! I'm still mastubating now....I've never been so horny in my life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AWesome as usual

You always deliver these highly erotic beautiful stories.A big fan of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Horrible Story

Take time to focus on a couple of characters and one scene, it will improve your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Good Style

Sometimes it's not about dotting the (i's) or crossing the (t's) and I find that well written stories are boring. Those types of stories makes me yawn, it has too much content and not enough action. The writer has clearly established themself as giving readers upfront action. The writings have movement and it reminds me of the places I am familiar. I have not read all the writings but I can clearly see that the writer has their own style. Some of you who claim to be writing scholars can learn from LustyLee77, you really need to losen up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Raw sh*t! This was some goood sh*t!!!!

It was very intense from the bathroom in the park to the very end. Good! My only suggestion is to put more emphasis on cumming! As much pussy & eroticisms as it was nobody squirted, dripped, or oozed,... it was just "and she came"! Put more on the cumming. And the part about them strippers peeing on the mom destroyed my erection. Lol! That should have been cum instead of pee don't you think!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous