Murderous Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Jordin has a dark secret, and Eric is trying to protect it.
1.5k words
3.45
3.3k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Eric was my one and only.... let me back it up.

Eric is my adopted brother, my mother decided that adopting a little black child from the streets of New York would look good for her political campaign that went nowhere. For years Eric was treated as a trophy child, and my father treated him much worse, beating him, calling him slurs, and threatening to kill him. I was the only one good to him, because the day I saw him I fell in love with him.

I remember that cold December night, when we were in high school. It was raining my ex John cheatednon me and decided to take my supposed best friend to prom. Eric walked with me home instead of just, going to the gym. I stopped both us by a willow tree, looked at him with my mascara running, and kissed him, and he returned the kiss in kind. He held me in the rain kissing me like I always wanted; and believe it or not he was my first kiss. That would be my happiest moments for the next few years.

That following year my mother died of cancer. She had become a former shell of herself within months, and the minute she died, Eric knew it was time to leave. The fights in the house got worse, between my father and Eric, until one day I woke up to find a letter slid under my door.

"Jordin,

I know this will never make up for what I have done, but I needed to leave. Since we were kids you were the only one who truly care about me, and I thank you for that. I will miss you dearly, and Jordin. I love you."

He left Eric left without saying a proper goodbye telling me he loved me in person. For years I never knew what happend to him.

Shortly after Eric left I started going to law school determined to continue where my mother left off, to become a US senator, but even that became a fleeting dream after my father turned his attention towards me. The university was packed so I couldnt stay in the dorms, and when the dreaded night came when my father took my a piece of me felt as if I could never escape. Until the day I killed him. That's right I murdered my father, but after that he wasnt the only one.

The lust to murder became a game to me and gave me such a rush, and turns out I was really good at it. No one ever expected the five foot four redhead to be the murder, but I was. It's also how I found out law school wasnt for me, but being a doctor was.

I had 72 kills, a Doctorate in Cardiovascular medicine, and I was a smoking hot. At five four I had beautiful curves, luscious red hair that went down to my shoulders, and nice set of double day's. The one thing missing was someone to share it with. Comes with the fact I killed most of my partners, I thought about leaving a calling card, something like a black widow hour glass, but I decided against.

One day I got a little too sloppy, I finished killing this sweet, sweet, young man who had his eyes on me the biggest time and was a smoking hot nineteen year old, and he worked at my hospital under my staff. We were in his car when I was giving him the best and last blow job of his life. I had him right on the cusp as I slowly reached in my purse, by the time he blew his hot load onto my mouth he had my knife in his carotid artery. As I slipped the hot semen from from his ever going limp penis I stared in his eyes as they went through the emotional tree of dying. My favorite part.

The next day a nurse knocked on my office door.

"Doctor Martin, there is two detectives here. They need us all in the reception area."

Shit had I been discovered, how could I get so fucking sloppy. My number one rule was never kill around anyone around my work, and home life. I began to sweat as I slid on my heels nodded my head at the nurse and slowly stand. My legs began to feel like jello, my heart race and by the time I got to the front it stopped.

There he was my one and only true love. Eric. He looked tired, worn down a little by time, and little by life. Yet he looked good, tall easily six, six, his dark skin shining, and the choice of outfit. Dark leather jacket, suit pants and a button up shirt, buttoned minus the last three. And he's a detective! mommy likely.

"My name is detective Dufrain, the is my partner detective Samuel's. Were with the Manhattan 34th police precinct. At approximately nine thirty p.m. last night Francis Marklin was murdered in his car. None of you are suspects but we will be taking statements from all of you. Any detail you can give us as to his whereabouts last night could help us catch his murderer." Eric immediately locked eyes with me and gave a small smile and I returned it.

Hours passed before a knock at my door came, and detective Dufrain and Eric came in.

"Doctor Martin sorry to bother you but we gotta ask you some questions." My heart skipped a beat as Eric put his hands on his hips and stood to the side as Dufrain sat across my desk from me.

"Of course anyway I can help." Dufrain gave a slight grin as I leaned back in my chair crossing my legs still staring at Eric who seemed to be looking at my wall of photos and diplomas. This had my pussy wet with envy. His nonchalance attitude and his physique made me so horny I felt like I was going to pop.

"Doctor, did you leave the office with Mr. Marklin at approximately eight-fouty five last night?" My attention immediately refocused on the situation at hand.

"Ye- yes that's about right. We closed the office last night." Dufrain nodded his head.

"Where did you go after that last night?" He asked.

"Well Frank walked me to the cab station and waited till I got a cab." Dufrain nodded his head and noted it down in a notebook he had, but then Eric fixed his eyes on me with a slight scowl. Then he finally spoke.

"Then why do cameras show you to entering his car last night?" Shit I got caught in a lie, calm down I can fix this.

"I didnt want to say anything but Franky took me home, he's been doing that lately since his mother passed. I think I reminded him of her, or that's at least what he said. I'm sorry but he really did take me home, my doorman at my appartment can show you the time stamp was at nine last night." Smooth now let's see if they bought it.

"Alright. You're all good doc we just need to be thorough you understand right?" Dufrain said. Good he bought.

"I completely understand." I said with a grin.

"Alright doc we'll leave you to it then. Thank you for your time." Dufrain nodded at Eric and the two left my office. A bit after I closed my door and the shutters to my office.

I locked the door, then laid on my couch and pulled down my panties smelling them. They smelled of wet lust and lavender. Then pulled up my skirt, my juices flowed like never before. As I touched my swollen clit gently with my fingers I noticed a new sensitivity, that I never had before. Slowly I pressed on my clit and began rubbing. Letting the sensations hit me. I was in a state of euphoria as I imagined Eric devouring me, knowing I lied to him and making this bad girl be punished. I imagined his hot rod pounding my pussy as I buried my middle finger into my wet cave, the image of me being bent over and cuffed as he slammed his hard cock into my tight pussy over, and over giving me an urge to release. The only thing I missed of that image that could've made me cum was blood. The smell, the taste, the sight.

After closing the office I decided to head to the bar near my apartment, makeout look like I'm a normal person incase I was being watched. Sat at the bar as Darlene the bartender poured my usual a solid scotch on the rocks. I sat there enjoying my drink reading the news off my phone when suddenly I felt someone sit next to me. I looked up to find Eric. With a big shit eating grin. He raised his fingers to get Darlenes attention and ordered a beer with a big smile and a wink. One which she returned. Back off you slutty, bitch he is mine was all I could think.

She came back with the beer and before I could say anything he held up a finger to pause me took a sip then looked right at me.