Muriel's Quest Ch. 01

Story Info
An octogenarian experiences an awakening...
4.2k words
4.5
20.6k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

We first encountered the fictional character, Muriel, in Dowdy Mother in Law chapters 8 & 10. For a more explicit description of her experiences with Viv and David you can find that in chapter 10 of that series.

This is Muriel's story.

***

The year is 1979, these events took place near Nottingham, in England. Muriel Becker was then eighty years old. Her husband, Samuel was seventy-six, a retired chemist.

Although eighty years of age, Muriel was sprightly. She definitely looked her age but was a good looking eighty. In the way she moved and held herself, she wasn't your typical old lady. She walked upright, not stooped. She was of slim build, 5'3 in bare feet. Her hair was totally grey, usually in up in a bun, but just past her shoulders if she let it down. She had high cheekbones and a round face. In her youth, a very pretty face and, if you are the sort that can see past the effects of time, still a pretty face. Chocolate brown eyes with laughter lines and a smile that lit up the room. Her smile made anyone that saw it smile too.

As far as sexual matters went she was quite naive, Samuel (Sam) was her first real boyfriend. They married young, so the same could be said of Sam.

She no longer uncovered her body in public, but she had no reason to be ashamed on a beach. The only man that now saw her body was Sam. When she was naked Sam would see her small breasts hanging down, but not down to her belly, they were still a nice handful, but her nipples now pointed down not out. Her stomach was still quite flat, just a slight roundness, but that just made it look cute. Her bum was feeling the effects of gravity but again not massively so. It was still nice and fleshy, not bony. You could see she once had killer legs and they still weren't bad for an octogenarian. She had small, petite feet.

Between her legs she had a full bush of grey pubic hair. If you were lucky enough to be able to inspect her more closely, you would see the hair naturally thinning out to nothing, the further between her legs you looked. If her legs were together, her outer labia were slightly apart, but her inner labia, the pink interior and her clitoral hood were still hidden from view. As her legs moved apart her full treasures were revealed. She could still get moist enough for penetration, but that would require a patient and experienced lover.

They had two children. The eldest, Ruth, was fifty-eight. She was married to Simon who was the same age. They had no children.

Muriel's youngest was Reuben, ten years younger than his sister. He was married to Sarah, who was forty-two and they had given Muriel two grandchildren. The eldest was Elizabeth, who was twenty and Benjamin, who was eighteen.

Samuel was a keen golfer, it was his passion. It kept him physically in good shape except that, as he got older it wasn't so good for his back. He played a friendly game most Tuesdays, with various men from the club. He played competition matches on some Saturdays during the golf season. He played almost without fail on Sunday mornings, with the same two long standing friends.

Muriel didn't have a passion until recently, but now she did, SEX! It was on her mind constantly, she was frequently masturbating. Sexual activity had dwindled to once every three or four months. It was more out of a sense of duty, rather than need. It was mutual masturbation, rather than penetrative sex.

Although Sam, could sometimes still get an erection, he struggled to maintain it as he got older. More often than not he could get very nearly hard, but not quite hard enough to penetrate Muriel properly. Even in that state he could still achieve orgasm and Muriel knew him so well she could easily get him there. Mutual masturbation satisfied Sam, as it once had Muriel, but not any more.

The reason why started with a meal at the local restaurant. A simple evening out that changed everything for Muriel. She hadn't felt like cooking that evening so Sam suggested they ate out. It was early so there weren't that many diners. The food was usually excellent, it was popular and she knew it would start to fill up as the evening progressed.

Sam wasn't a great conversationalist, especially if there was a plate of food in front of him. Muriel put that down to the war years, when food was in short supply. Get it down you, you don't know when you'll next get the chance. So that's what Sam did.

Muriel enjoyed people-watching, she found it fascinating. Who was just dating? Was it their first date? Were they married? Having an affair? If a same sex couple, were they siblings, just friends or homosexuals? If two men and two women, who was with whom? Endless fun, especially if she could see their faces.

This is because as Muriel got older she had experienced some hearing loss. She couldn't get on with hearing aids and to compensate she had taught herself to lip read. If she could see their face and provided the one speaking moved their lips when talking, she could generally follow the gist of what they were saying. Then, even if she couldn't see the other person's face, she could often piece together the conversation.

They'd just been served their first course when a couple came in, they were shown to the table on Muriel's left. It was a corner table. Each of the two were seated with their backs to a wall, the woman was facing Muriel and Sam's table, the young man had his back to the wall that Muriel faced.

When the couple entered the restaurant Muriel sensed that something had happened to capture the other diners' attention. Muriel didn't turn around but she could now see why.

The woman was extremely attractive and very alluring. But not in a cheap way, she was voluptuous and classy. There was no denying she had the attention of every man in the room. Those that could see her, except Sam, who now had food in front of him!

The young man was tall, dark and handsome. He looked to be in his early twenties, she her late thirties or early forties. Muriel was putting them down as mother and son, until he leaned over to kiss her. Although a quick kiss it would have been totally inappropriate for a son to kiss his mother that way.

They now had Muriel's full attention. She could catch some of their conversation. Without turning her head, she was watching for any more kisses or movement in her peripheral vision.

Perhaps he was a male escort? Muriel had read about them in one of the Sunday papers. Business women with no time for relationships or complications would hire men to take them out for an evening or as their partner to a business function. Perhaps getting something more at the end of the night? Despite her age, Muriel wasn't just a bit intrigued, Muriel was becoming a little excited!

If it had been possible to send a miniature camera up Muriel's dress, past her stocking tops, over her white thighs and under the leg of her white cotton granny panties. If it could be manouvred through the forest of grey pubic hair to her cleft. Then it could have recorded Muriel's pussy starting to swell ever so slightly. Her labia parting, almost imperceptibly. If it also had scent receptors, then it could have registered a marked change in the composition of the air trapped under the cotton knickers.

In her peripheral vision Muriel was aware of a slight movement on the part of the woman. She was fidgeting under the table with something. Muriel thought it was probably her napkin. Then the woman's hand went to the young man's mouth.

Muriel swiveled her eyes to get a better look, she didn't move her head. The woman put her middle finger in the young mans mouth! The young man tasted what had been on her finger then leant over and whispered something in the woman's ear. Muriel could see that what he said was, "Are you wearing any knickers?"

The woman replied in a louder than normal voice that Muriel heard, "What sort of question is that to ask a lady?" and looked in Muriel's direction. Muriel's reaction was to glance at the woman directly and, having being caught looking, to immediately look away again.

"Why did I do that, why did I look directly at her?" thought Muriel, kicking herself, "Now they know I'm listening to them."

Muriel knew the woman had put her finger between her legs and then put that same finger in the young man's mouth for him to taste. Muriel's first reaction was to think, "What a slut!" but then Muriel was overcome with excitement. "What does that make me? Feeling like I do between my legs?" Muriel fidgeted, her legs parting slightly under the table.

As she did that, the camera, if it were there, would have recorded her outer labia parting significantly. Her clitoral hood becoming visible, the scent receptors would be off the scale.

The couple's conversation became more and more risqué. Muriel felt herself becoming turned on and flustered, "They know I'm listening and they haven't stopped," Muriel thought to herself, "they're doing this for my benefit."

After one particularly suggestive comment Muriel caught the man's eye and gave him a look that let him know she was enjoying what they were doing. The conversation made it obvious they were now talking about his penis. Muriel felt herself blushing and started to fan herself. Sam noticed this and Muriel said something about being hot that placated him and he carried on eating.

The woman then waited until Muriel was again looking and then she put her hand over the young man's hard penis and squeezed it through his trousers. This made Muriel cough. Then the woman started to unzip him! Muriel watched with rapt attention, all the while keeping an eye on Sam, in case he looked up. She couldn't believe her eyes.

Then the woman actually did it, she exposed the young man's hard penis. She pulled his foreskin all the way back to expose the bulbous head. She was showing all of the young man's very rigid cock to Muriel.

Muriel thought, "How lovely!" not realising she'd said it out loud. Sam asked her what she meant and she referred to her food. He carried on eating. The woman was now openly masturbating the young man. Only Muriel could see (Sam would have been able to see, if he looked across, but he didn't.)

The camera, if it were there, would now record her pussy being rhythmically clenched. Beads of moisture accumulating around the slit and at the vaginal entrance, preparing to be entered by an erect penis that just wasn't there.

The young man then cupped his hand, the woman pointed his hard, veiny cock at his hand and he caught all the semen that came spurting out of it. Next he did something that to Muriel was unbelievable. He picked up a dessert spoon and scraped his semen off the palm of his hand onto the spoon. Muriel thought he was going to put it on a napkin or tissue but no, he fed it to the woman who just swallowed it!

Muriel groaned, her pussy that was already on fire had started to tingle. The tingle grew in intensity and swept through her entire body, she'd had an orgasm.

Sam asked her what the matter was, she made some excuse about food, how she wished she'd had something the woman had. The woman heard her and said something about she had the recipe at home, so Muriel could taste it for herself if she wanted? She wrote something down and passed the note to the young man who gave it to Muriel. It had a local telephone number on it and the woman said to call her so Muriel could have what she'd just had. That caused Muriel to spend the rest of the meal trying to compose herself.

The camera, if it were there, would now find itself submerged in a sea of old lady pussy juice, it's battery shorting out and the screen flickering and going blank. The white cotton granny knickers soaking up all evidence that it ever existed.

As they left, Sam was in front of her. She hung back, letting him get ahead. She waited until Sam was out of earshot then she thanked the couple for an exhilarating, unforgettable experience and intimated that she would be in touch soon.

That night, as they were undressing for bed, Muriel waited until Sam was naked then pushed him gently backwards, until the bed prevented further backward progress, causing him to sit down on the bed. Muriel then knelt between his legs and fondled him. Sam became as hard as he was going to get. He was almost as long as he ever got and almost as thick, but just not quite rigid enough to successfully penetrate Muriel.

Muriel stood up, she pushed Sam to make him lie back, then she got on the bed and straddled Sam's torso.

Sam wondered what she was up to, he knew there was no way he'd be able to penetrate her properly.

"Muriel..." he started to say.

"Sssh, just relax." said Muriel.

Muriel lowered her pussy onto Sam's cock, his cock was pointing up his belly. Muriel trapped it between her pussy and Sam's body.

Sam looked down, Muriel's pussy lips were either side of his turgid cock. She wet her fingers with saliva and rubbed it on Sam's cock. She then started to slide her pussy up and down the length of him. His cock was disappearing and reappearing from between Muriel's pussy lips.

"Ahhh, this feels good love..." Sam sighed.

"It does it for me too." said Muriel, picking up the pace.

Muriel started to lubricate, it coated Sam's cock and her pussy. After a few minutes of her pussy rubbing his cock so exquisitely, she made Sam cum, his cum spurted over his belly. Muriel moved forward to coat her pussy with it. It added to the lubrication and the eroticism. Some further strokes on Sam's cock made Muriel orgasm, her body trembling. It had been a long time since she had two orgasms in as many hours.

As she lifted herself off Sam, he saw his cum smeared on her pussy juice drenched cunt. Her pussy lips were still open, displaying her most intimate places. It had been a long time since he'd seen it looking like that, he couldn't believe what had just happened.

"What brought that on? What exactly did you have to eat?" he asked.

"It wasn't the food Sam, it was the company." Muriel replied and smiled, content to let Sam think she meant him.

She didn't though, it was the outrageous couple. Muriel couldn't get them out of her mind. That Saturday Sam went to play golf. Muriel got the piece of paper out of her handbag, intending to call the number. Thinking of all the reasons why she should call, then all of the reasons why she shouldn't. All the reasons why she shouldn't kept winning. It left her feeling very aroused though.

She had to masturbate on feeling that arousal. Her hand first just going down her knickers to frig herself. Then she took her knickers off, looking at the gusset to see how wet she'd made it. Then she sat in an armchair, one leg over each arm and she played with her cunt, imagining that hard cock spurting, imagining that hard cock entering her while she was there on the chair, her ageing cunt fully exposed to the young man.

Then she started to wonder if he would fit. His cock was a fair bit bigger than Sam's. It was a bit longer than Sam's but a lot thicker. She wanted to try something. She looked at all the candles she had in the house, they were all either too thin or stupidly fat. She went to the fridge, no cucumber, she went to the veg rack. All the carrots were too small.

She put her coat on and went to the local supermarket. She went to the veg section first and put tomatoes and onions in her basket. She couldn't go and buy just a cucumber, the most cock-like cucumber she could find. But that's what she was after. She started sifting through them, most were too thick compared to that young man's cock others were too thin.

If you've seen a woman not just picking the first cucumber to hand and putting it in her basket. Instead, she's taking her time choosing. Then, if you've ever wondered if it was a dildo selection exercise, then you might, you just might have been, absolutely spot on.

That's what a male store assistant thought as he watched Muriel, "Can I help you?"

Muriel wondered if he was leering at her or was he being genuine? She found what she was looking for, one half of the one she'd found looked perfect and she'd be able to hold on to the other half.

"It's OK, I've found the one I want to shove up my fanny!" is what she wanted to say, to wipe the smirk off his face. She just said she was OK and thanked him. She still felt herself blushing.

The man definitely was leering at her. He was watching her walk away, thinking to himself, "She might be old but if she wanted, I'd take her round the back, lift her skirt and she could try my cucumber up her cunt any time."

She then got some bread, milk and butter, paid for it all and went home.

When she arrived home Sam was still playing golf, one of the Saturday tournaments, he'd be out all day. She poured herself a glass of wine and went to her bedroom. If she could take this cucumber she could take that young man's penis inside her.

That was one of her misgivings, that she wouldn't be able to take him size-wise and then it would be embarrassing. The other was that she wouldn't be lubricated enough, so if she could take this substitute she'd be able to take him.

Another misgiving was embarrassment about her body, the ravages of time. There was a time when her body was perfect, she wasn't deluded, it really was perfect when she was young. Now, all she saw were her imperfections.

What she didn't realise was that there are men out there, of all ages, that still found older women attractive. Even women her age. What she also didn't know was that the young man in the restaurant did as well.

She also didn't know that the middle-aged store assistant in the supermarket had lewd thoughts about her. At that very minute he was in the staff toilet wanking his stiff cock. He was fantasising about lifting her skirt in the storeroom, bending her over, pulling her knickers down and fucking her from behind.

Muriel sat on the edge of her bed, naked. She opened her legs. She had the cucumber in one hand, her hand mirror from her dressing table in the other. She could see her vaginal opening. The dark tunnel that was designed to receive a hard penis. She held the end of the cucumber next to it, imagining the green skin was flesh, the end of it the bulbous cockhead of the young man, it looked like it should fit.

At the same time the man in the staff toilet was grunting. He was shooting a copious amount of his cum into a folded wad of toilet paper, as he imagined himself coming in the old lady's cunt.

She put the mirror down, she held the end of the cucumber in the fist of her other hand. This might warm it up as it was a bit cold.

She lay back and started to stroke her pussy with her other hand, imagining it was the young man exploring her. He was opening her pussy lips so he could see her interior. Now he was gently pressing on her clitty, moving his fingertip in small circles with the lightest of pressure, then he ran his finger down her slit and inserted just the tip of his finger into her vagina. It was getting moist but she needed more stimulation. She carried on with her fantasy.

After about ten minutes she was feeling very aroused, it wouldn't be long before that familiar tingle started. She picked up the cucumber and put the end in her mouth to coat it in saliva. She spread the saliva down the shaft of the cucumber, then wet the end of it some more.

She raised her legs, picked up her mirror and used it to position the cucumber at her entrance. She started to insert it. She could see the rim of her vagina expanding and sliding down the green skin. Further and further it went. Her fingers touched the rim of her vagina, she felt full but could she go any further?

She moved her fingers further back and continued to insert, her pussy was stretched around it. She felt it touch her cervix, she pushed a little bit further, it now felt really uncomfortable, not painful, just uncomfortable. She knew it would hurt if she tried to go further.

12