Muriel's Quest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She positioned her fingers next to her stretched vagina. Ensuring her fingers stayed where they were, she withdrew the cucumber. Her vagina was left gaping wide open. She looked to see how much she had taken. She had taken about eight inches, that looked to be the same as she remembered of the young man's cock, probably more. She put on her robe, found the note from her handbag and went to the phone to dial the number.

Muriel had her misgivings again but dialled the number. It rang. She nearly hung up but in the end let it ring. The woman answered. Muriel told the woman she'd called about the recipe and would like to take her up on her offer. She told her that her husband Sam would be playing golf the next day and wouldn't be back until 2:30pm so Muriel asked if she could visit them at 9:30?

The woman agreed and gave their address, Muriel said she would take a taxi and was looking forward to seeing them again. They said goodbye and Muriel went upstairs to put the cucumber to good use.

The following day was the wildest experience of Muriel's long life. She'd learned that the young man, David was the son in law of the woman Viv. She was introduced to oral sex, watching the son lick and suck his mother and the mother sucking the son. Viv showed her how to suck David's cock, how to masturbate him as she sucked him. Muriel got over David and sucked his cock while David ate Muriel's cunt. Then he came in Muriel's mouth, Viv french kissed Muriel while his seed was still in her mouth, Muriel loved it.

After a rest, Viv got on her hands and knees in front of Muriel and David got behind Viv. Muriel watched him fuck his mother until he gave his mother an orgasm. Then Muriel took her place and Viv lay down in front of Muriel and told Muriel to go down on her while David fucked Muriel hard from behind. Muriel took all of him, she needn't have worried.

Muriel felt him come inside her then Viv went behind Muriel to suck Muriel's pussy. David put his spermy cock in Muriel's mouth. Muriel lay down exhausted while they both caressed her and Viv continued to eat David's cum from Muriel's pussy. David was sucking Muriel's nipples and stimulating her clitoris. Then Viv inserted her thumb into Muriel's rectum and Muriel's world exploded. She had never had an orgasm like it.

When Muriel had recovered enough to stand, Viv helped her get up to shower. She soaped her all over. They didn't have a full session in the shower but Viv and Muriel had another good feel of each other. Viv helped her look just the same as when she arrived. Viv also explained that it was a one time experience and that saddened Muriel. Muriel could have done that with them every week for the rest of her life. But it wasn't to be.

Muriel was left a changed woman. She knew she could still have wild sex. She knew that there were younger women and men, boys even, that wanted to have sex with her. Muriel now craved sex. Wild, hard, dirty, penetrative sex. She knew Sam could not do that for her. She had to find her own David.

Muriel's quest had begun.

12