All Comments on 'Muriel's Quest Ch. 01'

by CrassiusNomex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

You should consider writing professionally for the police department doing their crime reports.

Oh, nevermore. They probably expect those to have actual sentences in them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hopefully Muriel and her son will see some action together.

bawdi1bawdi1about 2 years ago

Excellent story, ignore the negative comments, it’s got me hard and stroking, so would love to be Muriel’s plaything!

Perhaps 58yo Ruth can also be a subject for your stories, not with her mother but as another sex craved older woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the interesting scenario... I fucked a 75 year old Librarian in the library storeroom when I was 52. I pushed her up against a bookshelf,pulled her panties down, and after licking her exposed pussy, rammed my cock in her and fucked her hard until she had an orgasm and her long legs gave way.

Fucked her often after that first time and she agreed not to wear panties when I would come to visit her....This went on for several months.

JhMcKnJhMcKn10 months ago

I loved the story. I love reading about older ladies who still enjoy a good fucking. I also enjoy watching ladies pee and seeing all their pubic hair. I don't care for women who shave their bellies and cunts nor pits.

I can be contacted at jhmckn@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrassiusNomex@CrassiusNomex
I've started writing on here mainly out of curiosity to see how my work would be received. So thanks to those that took the time to rate my work, leave a comment or send feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES