Muriel's Quest Ch. 02

Story Info
Her quest takes her into forbidden territory.
7.7k words
4.6
12.4k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muriel arrived home after her assignation with David and Viv. She just wanted to get back in the taxi, go back to their place and do it all again.

She wanted to feel two pairs of hands caressing her body, two mouths licking, sucking and tasting her. She wanted to taste them again, Viv's tangy taste and David's salty taste. She wanted to feel Viv's soft, pliant body and David's firm, masculine body. But above all, she wanted to experience again his hardness. She wanted to feel his iron-hard manhood inside her, between her legs, thrusting into her. His cum spurting inside her, filling her up, trickling down her thighs as he withdrew his cock from her pussy. She knew however, that would now be a special memory, nothing more.

Her husband Sam would be back from golf soon, so she made a start on their roast chicken dinner. Muriel's mind was elsewhere. She thought about what she had done with Viv. It was her first experience of sex with another woman. It was sensual, erotic and exciting. The closest she had come before was with her lifelong friend Jean. Sometimes, when they'd had a bit too much to drink a frisson developed between them.

There was also a time when they'd gone on holiday together, Muriel and Sam with Jean and Bob. The ladies were helping each other get changed on a public beach. They took turns to hold a beach towel around each other as the other got into their costume.

Jean remarked how erect Muriel's nipples were and asked if she was cold or excited? Then Jean held the towel with one hand, with the other she touched Muriel's nipple then held her breast.

"You have nice breasts," said Jean.

Then it was Jean's turn to get changed. Jean had large breasts, her nipples too were erect. Muriel did the same to her, she cupped one of Jean's heavy breasts.

"Yours are so much bigger than mine, they feel lovely," said Muriel.

They both stared at each other for a moment. Then they both snapped out of it and ran to the sea. The moment was lost.

Muriel didn't need sex with a woman. But as she peeled another potato, she resolved to be more adventurous. That is if another opportunity to have sex with a woman arose.

Sex with a man was different, Muriel knew she was craving cock. She wanted a big, thick and above all, a hard cock, a very hard cock, inside her vagina again. She knew that somehow she was going to find her own David. She was going to take a lover, it was now an inescapable fact. She didn't know how yet or who he would be. He didn't have to be young, but he could be, he just had to be virile.

David had been so considerate and at the same time so firm with her. When she was dilly-dallying over doing what they both knew she wanted to do, he took control. When he told her to take her knickers off and spread her legs, she did so. When he told her to get on her hands and knees in front of him, so he could take her from behind, she did so, without question. She did as she was told and she loved it! She would have done anything he asked of her. That realisation made her feel a bit vulnerable.

She felt safe with David though, so that would also have to be a high priority for her. She knew she was going to have to spend some time getting her thoughts and priorities in order.

Sam arrived home at 3:00, "Dinner won't be long, do you want a beer?"

"Yes please love, I only had two at the club."

She inquired about the golf, also about Matt and Pete, his golfing buddies. She wasn't all that interested in who won and didn't really understand the scoring system and rules. It made Sam happy though, that he could tell her about his game and she listened.

"How was your morning?" asked Sam, as he was about to take the first sip of his pint.

Muriel had given no thought as to how she was going to account for her time, both now and in the future. She was a hopeless liar and she and Sam had been together so long they could read each other like a book. Muriel was no fool, she was an intelligent woman and she could think on her feet. In a fraction of a second, she knew what to say.

"Oh, I had an orgasm."

Sam spluttered on his first sip of beer, spraying it everywhere, "What!?" he gasped, wiping his mouth.

Muriel went bright red and looked uncomfortable, "I'll get a cloth."

Her embarrassment would now mask any discomfort she felt about not telling him the complete truth. She came back with a damp cloth to wipe up the froth, "I was feeling very aroused, so I took all my clothes off, and... I had an orgasm."

"What's got into you?"

"I don't know. Since the other day, I've been wanting to try some different things. So I was thinking about doing them with you and it made me aroused again."

"What sort of different things?"

"Can I show you tonight? It makes me feel embarrassed to talk about it."

"I suppose, is this what's referred to as being on a promise?"

They both laughed and Muriel went back to the kitchen, she had got away with that awkward question. She needed to be more careful in future. She didn't want to hurt Sam, she did love him. If he let her practice her new skills on him he would benefit.

Muriel knew if she felt the time was right to tell him, she might. He might be willing to participate. Then she could have two men at the same time. That thought made her legs weak and she could feel her pussy responding. Sam and her lover at the same time would be Muriel's ideal outcome. But she would have to tread very, very carefully.

That night they were getting ready for bed. Muriel knew she would have to be the dominant one, "Don't put your pyjamas on yet, take all your clothes off, then lie on your back on the bed. Don't open your eyes until I say you can." Sam did as he was told.

Muriel finished undressing, she looked at her panties, the gusset was slightly stained, she'd had them on since leaving Viv and David. She put them to her nose. There was a very earthy musk. There would be a mix of residue from her earlier sexual activity and the secretions she knew she had produced since coming home. She laid her knickers over Sam's face, making sure the gusset was right under his nose.

"I've put my knickers on your face, Sam, they can serve as a blindfold, but I don't want you to open your eyes yet. Just know that's an intimate garment with my scent on it."

Sam's cock twitched. He could never tell Muriel this but... throughout their married life he'd sniffed her knickers. When he was putting his clothes in the laundry basket, if there was a pair of Muriel's knickers on the top he couldn't resist looking at the gusset and sniffing it. He was very happy to lie there with them on his face, and Muriel put them there. Wow!

He felt Muriel's fingers on his chest, she stroked them over his pecs, despite his age Sam had a toned physique, thanks to his golf. Muriel pinched his nipples, her fingers then stroked down his abdomen, down the centre of his stomach. Her fingers went down onto his expanding, circumcised cock. It was pointing towards his feet. Her fingers traced down its length. It rose as her fingers went over it and fell as her fingers left it. She stroked down it again with one finger, it continued to grow.

It then flopped to the side, Sam groaned, "Oh that's great love, keep doing what you're doing."

It was starting to rise to point up his body, Muriel helped it on its way with her finger. Then she held him in her hand and wanked him. Then she held his cock vertically and placed her mouth over it.

"Ahhhhhhh, what? Ahh yes!"

Sam obviously enjoyed the sensation. Muriel gave Sam the same technique Viv taught her to do with David. Sam grew to his full length, a bit shorter than David but still a nice size. He was hard, harder than he'd been in many years. Muriel wondered if he could keep it up? If he could, he could give her a very satisfying fuck and that would be enough for her. No need then for a lover.

Muriel got on the bed and straddled Sam, his cock was wet with her saliva. She aligned him with her vagina and lowered herself onto him. He slid straight up inside her, making her gasp. She set up a rhythm but then, after just a few thrusts, she felt Sam's erection going.

"I'm sorry love, I think those days are gone now, I'm sorry..." said Sam.

"Shhh, it's alright, it doesn't matter, I just thought I'd try, given you were so hard. Stay there."

Muriel dismounted and went back to sucking Sam, she could now taste her own tang, he hardened again. She got over him, her pussy near his face, she was ready to suck him, but first, she said, "Open your eyes, Sam."

Sam took her knickers away from his face and opened his eyes. His wife's open fanny was in front of his face! As soon as she put her mouth back on him he came, pulsing his semen into her mouth, she swallowed his salty load.

"Ahhh! I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to cum so soon, are you alright?"

"Yes love, I'm fine, now it's my turn, you make me tingle, go on do it."

Sam didn't get what she meant and just used his fingers to stimulate her clit.

"Use your mouth, Sam, as I did with you."

Sam couldn't believe his ears, He'd often wanted to suggest this to Muriel but didn't think she would go along with it and she'd think him a bit kinky. Now she was practically begging him. Sam buried his face in her, his big nose pressed against her anus, his tongue working her pussy from her vagina to her clitoris. He was savouring everything. He just loved the view he had of her elderly pussy. Muriel felt her orgasm building to a crescendo then it washed over her. She rolled off Sam.

Sam went to the bathroom, on his way back he picked up his pyjamas.

"No, don't put them on. From now on we sleep naked, both of us."

Sam enjoyed the best sleep he'd had in a long time.

Muriel didn't. She'd hoped just then that Sam could fill this need in her. The obsession she now had to be filled with a hard cock, it wouldn't be Sam's cock. He couldn't do it anymore.

But they had now moved a stage further and he was willing to try new things. She would enjoy that aspect of their rejuvenated sex life. She couldn't sleep, so she got out of bed, put on her dressing gown and went downstairs.

She put the kettle on then went to her writing desk and found her notebook and a pen. She needed to get her thoughts in order. She wrote down the qualities she was looking for in her lover...

Respectful Kind Loving.

Discreet.

Virile.

Masterful.

Adventurous.

Well endowed?

She crossed out respectful and wrote kind, then crossed that out and wrote loving. She didn't need them to love her, just lovingly treat her. As David did, he didn't love her but he made her feel safe with him because he treated her lovingly.

She put a question mark on well endowed because she wasn't sure the lover absolutely had to be. He just had to be big enough to make her feel filled, she wanted to feel full of hard cock.

So now the columns, the column headers were going to be the name of her targets. Targets? Was that the right word? Prospects? She didn't know. Potential suitors, that made her smile, very Jane Austen.

She thought of Brian, the window cleaner, no. Too clichéd and besides, she doubted he'd be discreet. None of the neighbours, that could get too complicated. No mutual friends. None of Sam's friends. No random stranger, although that was what David had been he came as a couple with Viv. That was what reassured her about him. She was having difficulty here. She started to scrape the barrel.

She thought, "The taxi driver? His eyes were as much on me in the mirror as on the road. He looked to be about sixty, if he was showing interest then he could probably still get it up. I could get him to take me to the shops, hairdresser, let him see more of me than I should as he helps me out of the car. I could ask for him each time, that should give him a green light." but then he was discounted on the discretion front. She could imagine him talking to his mates at the taxi office.

"The vile man at the supermarket?" she discounted him as soon as she thought of him, he was creepy.

"How come Viv was so lucky? Oh!..." she put her hand to her mouth, even though no words had left it, she was just thinking really naughty thoughts.

With a shaking hand she wrote, Simon, as the first column header, her son in law. She had butterflies in her stomach. Her pussy was starting to tingle. She would have to find a way of answering all the criteria, she put a tick against discreet because he would have as much to lose as her. How did Viv manage it? Or was it David that won Viv over? Or did it just happen? She knew, however, in her case she would have to either make it happen or at least enable it to happen. This needed more thought.

She was chewing the end of her pen, and then said out loud, "Oh, I couldn't, it's so naughty it would be disgraceful."

That didn't stop her from writing, Reuben, as the second name. Her son! But then in many ways so was Simon, just not flesh and blood. Muriel's pussy was now on fire.

Then without a second thought, she wrote down, Ben, her grandson! He was eighteen, if the others didn't work out she knew deep down she would try with Ben.

Having done that she was very horny. She opened her dressing gown, splayed her legs and leaned back in the chair. She was masturbating furiously, her breasts were exposed to the three male family members she imagined were stood in front her. They were wanking their big hard cocks, waiting their turn to fuck her. Muriel was pinching her nipple as she fingered her cunt.

"Fuck me, Simon, put it in me."

She imagined him kneeling and inserting his big cock inside her, "Ben, come here."

Her grandson came over to her, she took his big, hard cock and put it in her mouth, fondling his ball sack. Her son stood on the other side of her, waiting his turn to be in his mother's mouth, she started stroking him. Simon was now fucking her hard, she was again full of hard cock.

Muriel clamped her free hand over her mouth as she came, her whole body tingling. She sat there panting.

When she had recovered she closed her gown, finished her drink, folded the notepaper, kissed it and hid it away in her writing desk.

"So that's it then, potential suitors identified." she thought. Then Muriel went back to bed and for the first time since their wedding day got into bed naked.

The next day she called her daughter Ruth, "Hello Ruth, it's mum."

"Hi mum, how are you?"

"I'm fine love, do you want to go to the garden centre with me? They've got a sale on bulbs and I wanted to get some more tulips. We could have cake, coffee and a catch-up. If you can't it's OK, I could get a taxi."

"No don't do that, I'd love to, I'll come round in about an hour?"

"Lovely, thank you."

Ruth knocked on the door, she wore jeans and an anorak. She had her mother's looks and build. In some old photographs, they looked like twins. They proved the adage if you want to know what your wife will look like when she's older, take a good look at her mother. Not always true, but in this case it was.

They got into Ruth's battered old Volvo estate. They spent half an hour choosing what bulbs Muriel wanted and they were sat in a quiet corner of the cafè with carrot cake and coffee.

About six years previously Ruth had started her menopause. It was often a topic of conversation with them as Ruth had a hard time with hot flushes, night sweats, difficulty sleeping, vaginal dryness and loss of libido. Some symptoms were improving, some weren't.

"So how have you been lately?" asked Muriel.

Ruth knew what she meant, "I'm sleeping OK now, sweats and flushes I think are gone, touch wood," she tapped the table, "I'm still finding it hard to get in the mood and I'm getting one urinary infection after another. The doctor says that is a symptom of menopause as well. And when the planets finally align and we manage to do it, then it becomes painful if it goes on for too long."

"Is that because of dryness or is Simon, you know a bit on the..." Muriel made a slight measuring gesture with her fingers.

"Oh, mum!" Ruth said, playfully smacking her mother's hands. "He's you know..." glancing left and right, "...big, but it's not that, it's the dryness, I can use lube, but if we go on too long it has to be reapplied and that takes the moment and the mood away."

"Ah, well give it time love."

"Simon's very good though, he's very patient with me. He takes care of himself if you know what I mean? So I've no worries on that score. He's such a darling, he never complains."

"Do you mean masturbation?" Muriel asked.

(Muriel was blushing but not for the reason Ruth thought. Muriel was imagining what Simon looked like when he was stroking his big hard cock.)

"Yes," said Ruth, also blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed love, that's what your father and I have done for each other for many years," said Muriel.

"Mum, that's too much information!"

"Perhaps, but it's true, you have to adapt to whatever works for you both. Do you watch him or help him?"

"Mum!"

"Well, you could, just saying."

"Finish your cake mum, I don't know what's got into you. You're not going batty in your old age are you?"

Muriel smiled and thought to herself, "Virile, well endowed and loving, three more ticks for Simon." then she said, "No dear, only trying to help."

"Well don't, pleeease!"

Ruth drove Muriel home. Muriel updated her list. She then went upstairs to her bedroom and gathered all of her bras together. She put the ones that had seen better days to one side. Four remained.

She tried on each one and checked herself in the mirror, to see which one made the most of her bust. To be honest, even the best wasn't great, but it hadn't been a priority before.

She put the worst ones in a bag destined for the dustbin. She put the best one on, together with a loose-fitting blouse over the top. She left enough buttons unfastened to allow a peek down her blouse. She put on an unfastened cardigan, then her raincoat. She set off to the supermarket.

Muriel was a frequent visitor, she used to take her shopping trolley and buy food enough for two days. It wasn't too far to walk and she'd only ask Sam to drive her if the weather was bad or she needed more than she could carry. When she got there she opened the front of her raincoat. She did this to expose her breasts to anyone who cared to peek down her blouse.

She went up and down the aisles getting the few things she needed. She was also looking for the creepy sales assistant. She saw him, he had his back to her, stacking some shelves.

Muriel walked over to him, "Excuse me, could you tell me how much this is, please? I couldn't see a price on the shelf."

There was a price on the shelf and she'd seen it. She'd also removed the stick-on price tag from the box of wash powder. She held it close to her, using it to push her breasts up further and helping her blouse to gape open a bit more.

"Er, hello," he said, recognising her as the old lady he'd fantasised about when he was wanking, "yeah, er..." his eyes were drawn to Muriel's tits. Her smooth skin, the way the curve of her breasts dipped into the bra cups.

"Er, If you wait here I'll check." he walked away. He came back with a price tag and stuck it on the box.

"Thank you." she said, "I'm also looking for some thick sausage, do you have that? I much prefer thick to thin. All I could see on the meat section were too thin, do you have any thick sausage around the back?"

He wasn't quick-witted enough to invite her round the back, to look at his thick sausage. Not that Muriel would have followed him in any case. She was just trying to tease him and gauge his interest in her.

"Er..."

"Never mind I'll call in at the butchers on the way home."

Muriel spent some time putting the washing powder in her trolley. Just to give him plenty of time to ogle her tits. As she moved away, she accidentally on purpose bumped into him, her hand brushing his cock. She could tell he was hard!