Muriel's Quest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops, sorry!" she said.

It was all Muriel needed to know, she was able to give middle-aged men a hard-on.

Muriel went to the till and he needed to visit the staff toilet again.

She then called in at the town's exclusive designer dress shop. It had a very good lingerie section. Muriel told the assistant that she wanted to replace her everyday underwear and also buy something to kick-start her husband. She wanted at least one erotic, even immodest item if they stocked such things? The assistant laughed and was most helpful, helping Muriel choose items that made the most of her assets. Most were in keeping with her age but there was one item that purely satisfied her kick-start request.

That immodest item was Muriel's favourite. It was a white basque that supported her breasts, but it didn't cover them. The assistant laced her into it but not too tightly. She then showed Muriel how she could just undo hooks and eyes at the front to get out of it. She could put it on herself, just by re-fastening the hooks and eyes, leaving the lacing undisturbed.

She left the shop, wearing it under her blouse anyway, just in case anything went wrong the first time she tried getting it back on. Sam would be surprised when he saw it, pleasantly so, Muriel hoped.

When Sam saw the hit on the bank balance he would also be surprised! Muriel wrote lingerie on the cheque stub, instead of underwear, to her it made the expense more justifiable.

She was severely tempted to go back to the supermarket. Just to let Mr Creep peek down her blouse again and this time see her nipples. She decided not to go, she didn't want to encourage him.

Sam was home when she returned. She took the lingerie bags straight upstairs, leaving the groceries in the hallway.

Later that evening, well before their bedtime, she went upstairs to change. As well as the basque, she wore silk stockings and silk cami-knickers. She also had a white silk gown, similar to the green kimono Viv had worn.

She went down to Sam. He saw the gown and said, "That's nice love, it looks really good on you."

Now it might have been the cut and style of the gown or the slinky material. It might also have been the way her breasts were being lifted, her hard nipples clearly outlined. In any case Sam's cock was responding.

Muriel loosened the belt and let the gown slide to the floor. Sam was transfixed, "Bloody hell Muriel, you look gorgeous!"

"Just remember that when you see how much this all cost."

Muriel got on her hands and knees in front of Sam, "Pull my knickers down Sam, do it slowly, then lick me."

Sam didn't need telling twice. He slowly removed her cami-knickers, watching her arse cheeks gradually being revealed. Then as the knickers slid lower, he watched the cleft of her pussy being revealed. He ran his finger between her labia.

He then helped Muriel up, removed her knickers completely and positioned Muriel on the sofa, in exactly the same pose. He knelt on the floor, her pussy lips were in front of him. He could smell her musky essence. He held her bum cheeks and pressed his face into her, his tongue seeking her slit and what lay between. Muriel was making, "Mmmmm" sounds all the while.

Then he spread her cheeks as far apart as he could and licked from her clit to her rosebud. She'd always had little fleshy protrusions on her sphincter and he spent some time flicking them with his tongue.

Muriel was building to her climax. Sam inserted a finger into Muriel's moist vagina, then he concentrated on her clit.

With his other hand, he got his cock out and started wanking.

"Oooooh, Sam yes keep doing that! Aaaaaah!" then Muriel came on Sam's tongue.

Sam sat back and looked at Muriel's bum and pussy as he wanked. Then he picked up her knickers, he grunted as he came into her silk cami-knickers and let them soak up his cum.

Muriel didn't realise Sam had made himself come, "Lie back Sam love, let me do it for you."

"I already have love, you were so sexy tonight."

"Oh. Let me do it for you in future though, I'll always want to."

They kissed and then went to bed, naked of course.

The following morning Muriel was at her writing desk with a cup of coffee. Looking at her Quest List.

Sam was outside, giving the lawn the last mow of the season. Before the cold weather set in.

Her son in law, Simon, was the current, person of interest on her Quest List. She'd already established that he was loving. He was considerate to her daughter with her menopausal issues and was not giving her a hard time. He was considerate.

By the fact that he was married to her daughter, he would be discreet. Added to that she was his mother in law, in most jurisdictions that is incest. He wouldn't want the fact that he was engaging in incestuous sex with his wife's mother to become common knowledge.

From what Ruth said, he wanted sex, he could get an erection and sometimes he wanted to continue thrusting his cock into her daughter. Thrusting for so long she required re-lubrication. That ticked the requirement to be virile. Masterful or adventurous Muriel couldn't tell at this stage. Well endowed? According to Ruth, yes! That was good enough for Muriel.

Simon was fifty-eight, around the age of Mr Creep. Muriel already knew that Mr Creep was turned on by peeking down her blouse. Therefore, it was highly likely that if she displayed her charms to Simon, he would react the same way.

Muriel had already ascertained from Sam that he would be playing in a golf match the coming Saturday. She needed to check if Simon would be free. Simon was very technical and handy, he could fix pretty much anything. He understood how things work. Sam and Muriel had an old, floor standing, central heating boiler. Simon serviced it annually, that service was now due. Muriel phoned Ruth.

"Hi, it's mum. Would Simon be free this Saturday to come and give our boiler a once over? I'll make it worth his while. You know, if I have to tempt him away from anything else he'd rather do."

"Hang on mum, I think it'll be OK but I'll ask him..."

Muriel had her fingers crossed.

"He said no problem, what time?"

"10:30 would be good, your dad will be out playing golf. Tell him I said thank you, bye love."

"I will, bye mum."

Muriel could see Sam still mowing the lawn at the back of the house, Muriel masturbated, thinking of Simon.

Simon was a self-employed heating engineer, mostly working on industrial installations. He did some residential work as well. He was a big, kind-hearted man, a gentle giant. He was calm, even-tempered and had kindly brown eyes.

He stood 6'0 tall, broad shoulders, barrel-chested, strong legs. He started to lose his hair early, he didn't want to look like a monk and so kept it close-cropped. He loved a pint with his mates after work, always the same pub, his local. He only had one pint, made it last just over half an hour, then headed home to Ruth.

He was the reason they didn't have children. His sperm count was low and even the ones seen under the microscope weren't very vigorous swimmers. Other than that his sexual prowess had kept Ruth very satisfied. He had a large, thick, circumcised cock. When hard it was very veiny, and he could keep it hard.

In their early years, he and Ruth fucked nearly every night before they went to sleep and every morning when they awoke. When they were trying to make a family he had periods of abstinence, to try and get his sperm count up. They tried different diets, but in the end, settled for being childless.

After that, they pretty much settled into making love two or three times a week. Either missionary position or spooning together. That was until about six years ago when Ruth hit her menopause and lost all interest in sex.

Ruth was gorgeous, she wasn't tall, 5'3, she had a trim figure, nice pert bum, still fairly pert tits with longish nipples. Her tits were the size of a large apple, not large tits but they filled his hand nicely, he loved them.

He still wanted her, he still got very hard for her but during sex, it could be uncomfortable from the outset, even with the lube they had to use. Then, on those occasions when he could start thrusting Ruth was very tense, he could tell and then he couldn't reach an orgasm.

If he continued because she had no natural moisture, the lube would need to be reapplied and then, well... it was all a bit shit really.

So he'd resorted to masturbating. He did it into Ruth's knickers mostly. He'd sniff the stained gusset, hold them to his nose as he stroked himself, then he'd hold them under his cock. He would try to get all his cum on the gusset. He'd put them back in the basket, clearly on display for her to find.

Ruth knew why he did that. It was his way of saying he still wanted her, he was still turned on by her, he wasn't going elsewhere. It was his tribute to her.

She smiled when she saw them and when she felt how damp they sometimes still were from his cum. It made her feel warm and comforted, not turned on, she wished it did. She'd even taken to not dabbing herself properly after she'd had a pee. Just to increase the amount of staining and scent for him.

She got her looks from her mother. Simon had seen old photos of Muriel and thought they were of Ruth. He and Muriel had always got on well. She was mum to him, not Muriel, often she called him son as well as Simon. Mostly not son when Reuben her actual son was there, but only to avoid confusion.

It was Saturday morning, Sam had left for his golf match at 9:30. He wouldn't be back until mid-afternoon or later.

In last week's Sunday supplement, in the women's section, Muriel had read an article about trimming pubic hair or even removing it entirely. Muriel thought removing it all would be too weird, but she wanted to trim hers. When she had the mirror and the cucumber she'd noticed that there was next to no hair near her vagina, but a massive bush on her pubic mound. To her, it looked unbalanced and very untidy.

She put a clean towel on her bed and set to work with a comb and scissors. Unwound and stretched out, the hair on her mound was three inches long. Muriel trimmed it to one inch and tapered it off naturally as it went down between her legs. Afterwards, she looked at her pussy in the hand mirror. Then in the wardrobe mirror as she was stood in front of it and also in the wardrobe mirror looking back between her legs at her reflection. She was very pleased with the result.

She unpinned her bun and let her shoulder-length grey hair down.

She was able to get back into the basque herself without any difficulty, then she donned a pair of white silk stockings. She then put on a pair of her new, white, silk cami-knickers. She put on her silk gown and went downstairs.

She made herself a cup of coffee and started to read a magazine. Simon arrived on time, she went to the door to let him in.

"Good morning mu..., mum?"

"Morning Simon, thanks for doing this." she looked up, cheek towards him, waiting for his kiss.

Simon was taken aback by how good she looked in the clothes she was wearing. Her tits looked unusually perky for an old gal. He could see the outline of her nipples through the material and as he bent down to kiss her, he caught a glimpse of the curve of her breasts as his eyes peeked down the front of the gown.

At the last minute Muriel turned her head towards him, slightly too late though, his kiss caught the corner of her mouth instead of her lips. It was a bit awkward.

"Let's try again," said Muriel, Simon kissed her, this time on the lips she presented to him. Her mouth was slightly open, it was a quick peck, nothing improper.

To Simon it felt good, "She's never done that before," he thought, "it's always been a peck on the cheek, her lips felt soft though. I wonder if I could get away with doing it for longer when I leave?"

"Do you want a drink? I'm making myself another coffee?"

"Yes please, coffee would be great, thanks."

He followed her through to the kitchen, His eyes were watching Muriel's bum as she walked, the slight jiggle with each step, "Stop eyeing up your mother in law you perv." he thought to himself, but he couldn't help it. It had been a couple of days since he'd had a wank. He put eyeing up his mother in law, an elderly lady, down to that.

The boiler was under the stairs, he left his toolbox there as he passed on his way to the kitchen. The kitchen had two stools next to a breakfast bar He perched on one of those, watching Muriel. He was wearing stonewashed jeans and a white t-shirt, a bit of his greying chest hair escaping from the neck.

Muriel refilled the kettle, she was feeling nervous, but confident. He was a bit tongue-tied when she opened the door. She'd seen him looking at the outline of her nipples. She then glanced across at him on the stool and caught him looking at her bum, his head jerking upwards, hoping she hadn't noticed.

"Work keeping you busy?"

"Yes, as always, can't complain though, it keeps the wolf from the door. Is Sam playing golf?"

"Yes it's one of the Saturday matches, it'll be late afternoon before he gets back, I doubt you'll see him today. Not unless you decide to hang around and keep me company."

Muriel made the instant coffee, slid Simon's over to him and went to sit on the other stool. She put one heel on the crossbar of the stool.

"Could you help me get on please? Sam always has to help me. I can't get on these stools without help, they're too high."

"Sure," said Simon, getting up and standing behind her.

Muriel held her elbows out, indicating where he should hold her. Simon put his big hands around her ribcage, he felt the semi-rigid structure of the basque under the silk. He also felt the soft underside of her breasts. They felt so sensual under the silk. He lifted her easily, she settled herself demurely on her perch, legs together. The gown slipped away either side of her stockinged legs, draping down towards the floor. Her stocking tops were exposed and a small triangle of her uncovered white thigh was visible.

Simon was getting hard, he'd felt her tits on his fingers, they felt good. He'd never thought of Muriel this way before. He sat back on his stool. His eyes nearly bugged out when he noticed how much leg was on display.

Muriel noticed his gaze, "There's no point in me trying to cover them, it'll just slip away again look..." she folded the gown over her legs again, then let go and it just slid to the floor. This time the triangles were a little larger. Muriel left them as they were, "it doesn't matter, it's just the two of us, I won't tell if you don't."

She took a sip of coffee, looking at him over the cup. She could see a bulge in his jeans, it wasn't there before.

"I, er..., no, that's fine, hey if you've got it, flaunt it as they say."

"Do you think I'm flaunting myself?"

"A bit, er..., no, er..., accidental..., I think, anyway, as you say, just the two of us."

"Yes, just the two of us, nobody has to know. Do you also think I've got it?"

"In that gown, yes."

His bulge was bigger. Muriel untied the belt of the gown.

"What about without the gown?" she opened the gown briefly then tied it back again.

In that flash, Simon saw everything. Her legs all the way up to her silk knickers, the bulge of her pussy, the basque that was accentuating her slim waist and lifting her boobs. He saw her bare breasts, the hard, brown, quarter-inch long nipples pointing at him. Then it was gone, as Muriel covered herself back up.

"Sorry Simon, I know I shouldn't have done that, but the way you were looking at me..."

"Bloody hell mum, don't do that, yes, you've certainly got it alright. Wow!..."

He was fully hard, he knew it, Muriel could see he was. The atmosphere was slightly awkward. Muriel tried to fix it.

"You and I are in the same boat really son."

"How do you mean?"

"The effects of getting older. I had exactly the same problems with the menopause that Ruth's having right now. Eventually, it passed, my libido returned, I wanted to have sex again. Then as it turned out Sam was having his age-related problem. Just be patient with her."

"Age-related problem?..."

"Erections, he can get one, but it's keeping it. Still, there are other things we can do..." said Muriel.

"Go on, please, please ask me what other things." Muriel thought to herself.

"Oh, yeah, I see, yeah, that's happened to me before now, after a skinful at the pub. Otherwise, I'm in full working order." he'd finished his coffee and stood up.

"Yes, I can see," said Muriel looking at his bulge.

"Well can you blame me?"

"I suppose not, having seen your mum's tits and underwear." smiled Muriel.

"Do you need help getting down?"

She didn't need help getting down, only getting up, but she said, "Yes, please." and held her elbows out again. Muriel was hoping this would be it, then she could tick, Adventurous and Masterful on her list.

Simon stood behind her, he placed his hands as before, perhaps a little higher, so he could feel a little more of her breasts through the silk. He lifted her gently and lowered her to the floor, then his hands were over her breasts, cupping them. Whether it was accidental or not, Muriel thought, "YES!" and put her hands over his and held his hands where they were.

Simon couldn't believe how good her breasts felt, even though she was eighty. She was holding his hands, keeping them on her breasts. There was no way he was going to pull his hands away, not until she released him. He gently kneaded her tits.

"Mmmm, that feels good son."

That encouraged him, he felt for her nipples with his finger and thumb. He easily found them through the silk, he rolled them and pinched them gently.

"Aaaah, so good." Muriel sighed, she let go of his hands, she wanted him to keep them there to keep doing what he was doing. Muriel was now going to reach behind her and stroke the outline of his cock.

Simon realised her hands weren't on his and he was blatantly feeling up his mother in law.

"Oh, sorry!" muttered Simon, snapping out of his daze and releasing her breasts, "I got carried away there, I'm sorry mum."

"Damn," thought Muriel, "I took my hands away too soon, I should have wiggled my bum into him or something."

Muriel said, "I got carried away as well, your hands felt so good touching and caressing me. Still, we gave each other some pleasure, no harm done, nobody needs to know... do they?"

"Too right, Ruth would kill me and Sam probably."

Muriel was pleased to have confirmation of "Discreet" on her checklist. Simon was looking promising.

"Right, let me have a look at this old boiler."

"I hope you're not referring to me!"

They both laughed. He went to do whatever he needed to do to keep the boiler safe and in working order for another year.

At one point he was lying on his back. From the waist upwards he was under the stairs. Muriel stood close, out of sight and throwing no shadow. He was still hard. She could see the outline in his jeans, she could even see the ridge of his glans.

Simon could service these boilers with his eyes closed, as well as checking spark gaps, removing debris, checking the flue, looking for signs of leaks, he was thinking about mum, Muriel.

He was thinking about how good her tits and nipples felt, how smooth and soft the skin on her thighs was. He thought she'd be saggy and wrinkly but she wasn't. She'd let him touch her, no not just touch her, fondle her. "God I'm so hard for her." he thought.

Eventually, he'd finished, he screwed the cover panel back on and crawled backwards to stand up.

"Need a hand getting up son?"

He looked up to see Muriel standing next to him. She was offering her hand. Her gown was tied but gaping open a bit. He could see her silk knickers, he could see the sides of her breasts.

He took her hand, it was a token gesture because he might have pulled her over, he got up under his own steam. As he stood she put his hands inside her gown on her waist.