Muriel's Quest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, son, can I give you something for doing that?"

"No, you know I never want payment."

Muriel looked him in the eye, "I wasn't talking about money."

His eyes went straight to her breasts, then he checked himself and looked back to her eyes.

That emboldened Muriel, "Do you want to feel them again son?"

"I..., we..., we shouldn't."

"Nobody has to know, I want you to. Caress my breasts again, please."

Simon moved his hands to her breasts, his thumbs rubbing her erect nipples, this time skin touching skin.

She put a hand behind his head and brought his lips to hers. They kissed tenderly for what seemed like ages to Simon.

"Let me just do this, nobody needs to know. Anything that happens here stays here when it's just the two of us."

Muriel placed her hand on his cock, she felt the length and thickness, then squeezed it to feel the hardness. Simon groaned then she released him. Simon's cock satisfied every requirement.

"Oh mum, don't, we really shouldn't be doing this."

"I know, but we are, because of our situation we are. No harm done and nobody needs to know.

Any time you're free to come by, please do so. Tuesday, Saturday and especially Sunday mornings are best, we'll be alone.

If you want me to do anything, just tell me and I'll do it, I'll let you do whatever you want, either with me or to me.

Remember, nobody needs to know."

"I, er..., I don't know."

He gave her a quick peck and left.

Muriel smiled to herself, and thought, "We'll see."

Muriel was sure he'd come around. She would give him time. If he didn't, if he had second thoughts, then the way would be clear for her to try to seduce potential suitor No.2, her son Reuben.

However, so far, from Muriel's perspective, potential suitor No.1 was shaping up very nicely.