All Comments on 'Muriel's Quest Ch. 03'

by CrassiusNomex

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Thank god. The best part is the last line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful. I've made love to an 80 year old regally and I mean regally that's twice or 3 times a week. I often think the older they are the more inhibited they are. What tickles me is the ladies often say they are widows in the first couple of sentences. If that's not a buying sign nothing is. If there showing some cleavage let them know by obviously looking.

Now back to the story.

beautiful lead in to her needs as so often happens to the older male.

Now Mural has seduced her son in law she has the confidence to try again. On her list of prospective lovers are her son and Grandson Ben. I would like the story go forward to her Grandson, he will be so horney and virile and will be so pleased to make love to his grandmother.

Go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my, you MUST get back to revisiting Muriel. I like her. I like her personality and the honesty between her and Simon. But cageysea9725 is right, Simon has awakened something in Muriel and now she has to follow her quest for Reuben and Ben.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrassiusNomex@CrassiusNomex
I've started writing on here mainly out of curiosity to see how my work would be received. So thanks to those that took the time to rate my work, leave a comment or send feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES