Muriel's Quest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought to himself, "I can't believe this, mum is sitting on my lap, half-naked and she's letting me look at her cunt! She's also said she wants me to tell her what to do and she'll do anything!"

She watched him gazing at her, his eyes full of lust, looking at her private parts, devouring her. His hand lifted the rest of the left-hand side of the gown away from her body, exposing her breast. He saw that it drooped down a little and slightly to the side. It was still lovely, it made him so horny, exposing his mother in law's breast. He lifted it, it filled his hand, soft, lovely and full. He stroked her erect nipple with his thumb, it made her gasp.

He looked into her brown eyes, she looked back into his. She was a young woman once, she was still the same woman, just much older. That young woman from the nineteen-twenties was now sitting on his lap, almost naked in his arms. He kissed her, she kissed him back.

The kiss was urgent, passionate, their tongues entwined. His hand squeezed her breast, she moaned in his mouth. His hand slid down her chest, down, down over her stomach, down, between her legs.

He gently, but firmly opened her legs, pushing her left leg away from him. She opened it as wide as she could, her toes touching the carpet. He slowly ran his finger through her grey pubes, down her cleft. He felt her clitoral hood, her clit was erect, he could feel it beneath its sheath. He felt her labia minora parting either side of his finger, his finger continued down, to the warmth of her vaginal opening. He could feel a moistness starting, he stroked back up.

Breaking the kiss, she gasped.

He softly said, "You're so beautiful." he kissed her again, continuing to stroke her.

Then he lifted her off his lap, removed her gown completely and sat her back on the sofa. There she sat, naked in front of him, the young woman that had grown to become his old mother in law, mum, also now his lover.

He removed his shirt, her eyes roved over his muscular barrel chest, his salt and pepper chest hair, his muscular arms and wide shoulders. He could snap her in two if he wanted, but this strong, kind, gentle man was loving her.

He was releasing the buttons of his jeans. Her eyes drifted down from his shoulders, over his hairy chest, over his bit of a beer belly to where his hands were at work. She could see the outline of his hard cock, laying out to the side, waiting to be exposed. He removed his jeans, stepping out of each leg, removing his socks in the process. He was now standing next to her in just a pair of white y-fronts. His big, hard cock was laying diagonally, the head just under the waistband.

He moved close to the sofa, "Take them down." he ordered.

"Oh my God, YES!" she thought, "That's it, tell me what to do.

She reached out with trembling hands and lowered them. His cock was trapped under the waistband, being pulled down with them. She didn't want to hurt him so she hooked the waistband over it. This was the first time she had seen his big, bulbous cock head. She stroked it with her fingertip, it twitched in response.

She continued pulling them down until his erect cock and his balls were exposed. She was enthralled, his cock was easily as thick as David's and slightly longer. It started to make her a bit unsure she could take it. Then she thought if Ruth had been able to take it, so could she. They were both the same height and had the same build.

"Oh son, it's gorgeous!"

He took the y-fronts off completely and stood in front of her. His erect cock was pointing horizontally away from his body, she felt the weight of it then closed her fingers around it. She held his hairy balls with her other hand. She started to stroke him.

"Suck it," he commanded.

"Yes of course," she said, doing as she was told.

She opened her mouth and placed it over him. He felt her warmth, her tongue swirling around him. He felt the suction and her fingers stroking the exposed part of his shaft. After a couple of minutes she started to bob her head, then after a few minutes more he felt his orgasm approaching. He did not want to come yet so he stood back. He wanted this to last.

He knelt and placed his hands at the back of her thighs and gently lifted her bum to the edge of the cushion. Her head was resting against the back cushion. Her back and shoulders were resting on the seat cushion, her chin on her chest. Her breasts were now a little flattened but not completely, they didn't sag off to the side. She had her legs slightly parted. Her breathing came in short, shallow breaths, an expectant look on her face.

She wanted him to eat her, to tell her to open her legs and for him to go down on her. After that, she wanted him inside her.

He bent down for a closer look. Her mound was covered with short and curly grey hair, the hair thinning away to nothing right between her legs. Her outer labia were parted, he could clearly see her clitoral hood, the small, pink dome of her clitoris peeking out. Her small labia minora were brown and crinkled.

"Open your legs as wide as you can."

"Of course son," she said.

She was able to open her legs really wide, her vaginal opening was now visible to him. He bent forward and kissed her mons, she smelt clean and feminine. He licked her clitoris.

"Oh yes! Mmmm," she murmured.

He did it again, his tongue lapping from her labia to her clit with rapid strokes. He started to taste her tanginess. As saliva accumulated in his mouth he allowed it to run into her cleft.

Her hips were making small, jerking thrusts, her breathing becoming rapid.

He inserted the tip of his middle finger into her vagina. He could feel a delicate grip.

Her hands were stroking his shaved head, "Oh son yes, that's it, don't stop."

Some of his saliva that was mixed with her juice had run past her vagina. He used his thumb on her, keeping his finger inside her. It had run down to her rosebud.

She could feel his thumb on her, moving down, further down until she felt it on her anus. She could feel him circling it around that private place, increasing the pressure. She wanted him to put it inside her. She started to tense and relax her sphincter.

He could feel her rosebud twitching beneath his thumb, starting to relax. He now sucked her clit between his lips, his tongue flicking it, he inserted his finger further into her vagina, his thumb entered her rectum.

"Aaaaah! Ohhhhh! Yesss, nnngh!" Muriel's orgasm washed over her.

Her hands clamped his head, holding him to her. Her elderly hips were spasmodically thrusting her pussy at his face.

He was hard, very hard. He knelt upright, spat on his fingers and lubricated his cock with saliva. He stroked the head up and down her cleft.

She came down from her orgasm, seeing him knelt above her, his strong, broad shoulders and hairy body. She could feel the head of his big, thick cock probing her slit.

"He's going to fuck me," she thought, "he's going to put it in me. Oh please. Yes!"

He entered her pussy, watching the rim of his elderly mum's vagina expand over his cock, closing in on him as his ridge entered her. She was moaning.

She loved this, he felt so thick as he entered her. If he was any thicker it would have been painful. As it was she was just the right side of where intensified pleasure was bordering on pain. He was a perfect fit for her. Still, more of him entered her, more than any cock she'd had before, she felt him bump her cervix as he bottomed out.

He felt her cervix touch the tip of his cock, she had taken all of him. He was right inside mum's cunt, as far as he could go. He held it there, feeling her warmth around him. He was looking at his predominantly dark pubes against her grey pubes. He looked at her face, she was looking at him, her mouth slightly open. He felt her pussy clamp on him slightly.

"Do me, son, fuck me, fuck your mum."

She felt his cock start to withdraw from her. Just as it was about to leave it came back inside her. In one smooth stroke, putting her pleasure on that knife edge.

"Ooooooh!" she cried as he re-entered her.

He could feel her vaginal walls gripping him, she was tighter than he'd expected. He picked up the pace.

"Ooooooh! she cried as he started to fuck her faster, she was loving it.

She could feel his balls slapping her bum as he reached the end of his thrust. He was bumping her cervix each time, again causing her to be on the threshold of pain without sliding over. He was a perfect fit in all directions. His girth was also stimulating her clit on every stroke.

He was loving fucking his mum, she was taking every thrust. Her tits were wobbling in unison. He could see her vagina gripping him on the outstroke, his cock glistening. The pair of them were producing enough secretions to stay lubricated. He considered changing position but this felt so good he didn't.

She could feel deep inside her, another orgasm starting. Just a faint tingle but it was increasing a notch with each of his thrusts. More intense with each thrust, then it couldn't be contained, it was driving itself, feeding itself, like an explosion in a cave it was rushing to get out.

"Aaaaaaaah! God! Oooooh!" Muriel experienced the most intense orgasm of her life.

As he was thrusting he could feel her tightening around him. It was exquisite, his scrotum was contracting, he could feel his orgasm building, he was trying to hold it back, he wanted to carry on fucking her. He looked at the clock, they had been going at it for nearly twenty minutes. He couldn't remember the last time he had been allowed to go for five minutes, let alone twenty. He was on the edge of coming, she felt amazing. His eighty-year-old mum was the best fuck he could remember. Then when she started coming, he could no longer hold back.

"Arrrgh, uh, uh, uh!" he grunted.

He started coming inside her. He was filling her with his seed, his long, thick cock held tight inside her. His cum couldn't be contained, it was running past their union.

She could feel him coming inside her. The pulse of his cock and the sensation of his cum filled her. She could feel the warmth of it running out of her.

She looked at his face, the big man was looking back at her adoringly, with no trace of regret. She could tell he would be back for more.

For now, Muriel's quest was complete.

12