Murmansk Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wandered into town, a spread-out village at a crossroads, probably 1000 people. It had several bars, and two churches, both Russian Orthodox. I knew that there had to be a story about that part - how a town of only 1000 could support two churches, but then again, I'd heard stories from friends about how some towns were split into angry, vengeful subgroups and those aligned with where you attended.

All this was very funny to me; I'd grown up Catholic, and one Catholic church was definitely Just Like Another, theologically, but priest personalities could certainly make a difference.

The nearest steeple was on a modest-sized building that needed paint. I would have said it needed a lawn mowing, but there were sheep all around and the grass was mostly well-grazed all through town (and tended by many be-gurk-ing chickens).

The church door was locked, but the parsonage next door had the same color of faded paint so I knocked there. An older lady came to the door and I made the universal signs for "I'm hungry" and "I'm walking" and she nodded. She held up a finger in the 'wait a minute' gesture, and shut the door again.

I'd used a few English words, and that meant to her that I needed a translator.

She came back out, pointed at a chair in the yard near the door, and held out her hand palm out like, 'wait there'.

I did.

A middle-aged woman came walking down the street a few minutes later and right up to me, her headscarf waving in the very-cool breeze, "I speaking English"

"Ah. I am ... Mo. I am hungry. I am traveling. I have no money..." Just at that moment, I realized, I did have some money, some American money, but only about $50 in small bills I used when traveling. I'd put it in my pack and shoes early on, as I normally did, but I couldn't use my credit cards anymore since that would reveal who I was.

She looked at me suspiciously, "You need food. She is getting food. You must not bother her."

Quickly, I apologized. "I am very sorry. I did not want to be here. I am forced to travel. I have no documents. I will leave you alone. Please excuse me, skoozi, pooshalsta."

She laughed, shook her head and rolled her eyes, and changed her accent to be perfectly normal English, stopping with what was obviously an act to seem dumb. "You are a very bad beggar."

I laughed. "Yes, I am."

"Hey!!" She knocked on the door twice, and the older lady stuck her head out. "Da?"

They conversed in rapid-fire Russian, which resulted in me getting ushered into the parsonage, given tea and some thick-meat sandwiches, a big bowl of soup, and all the while, they talked and talked, obviously about me despite my not being able to understand them.

I ate fast, and complimented the cooking with a lot of superlatives both in smiles and (translated) words.

Anna, the English speaking lady, started asking me questions like, where was I from, where was I going, why didn't I have any money, etc.

I had to decide what my cover story was going to be, but I'd kind of already decided on one, and I think the idea was put into my head by The Chair or whatever.

I said that I had met a woman online, had come to visit her, but things had gone very wrong, and I was put in the back of a truck and ended up lost and without any real money.

She laughed at me and asked why I was desperate to find a woman? Why come all the way to Russia? Was there a lack of women in America?

I said that I'd really liked this woman, and we had talked online a lot, and I decided it was worth it to try and see if it would work.

Anna nodded and told the priest's wife that she would take me.

I thanked the older lady even more, grabbed my pack, and we left, walking down one street, across another, during which time Anna greeted no less than four other ladies walking around, by name.

I asked if she would be in trouble walking with a strange man.

She laughed very hard and said, "My husband died in the war in Chechnya. I am alone. No men are in this town that are worth knowing. If I get a good conversation out of you, I have things to think about for days. Life is very boring here."

"People talk, though."

"Old women talk and wish they had a nice looking young man to walk with. They make insults. They make hate and fear. This is not Christian. I insult them back. I will give you a place to sleep tonight, and food, and you will tell me stories."

"And... tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow I will borrow Fina Alexandrovna's car and drive you to the train station, some hours south of here. I will then pick up my daughter from my cousin's house. This is one week early, but she will not mind. You will get on the train, and go home."

"Can I send you money sometime?"

She laughed a grim laugh, "Do not complicate my life. Any money you send will be stolen in the mail, and the boss of ___ city, he will send people to ask me for more, since they might have missed some a previous time. Do not send me money."

We chatted about the town, about the people she knew, lots of small town stuff. There were quite a few people in her town with tuberculosis, she said, older people mostly.

The government was paying bonuses to any women who had kids, but there was a lack of men, and what men there were were frequently alcoholics.

As we walked in her front gate (everyone had a wall around their property), I asked why. She said there used to be a lot of rabid animals, so people started building tall fences, but really the problem was drunk men who wanted to walk into houses and steal or rape.

There wasn't much of a way I could respond to that.

We walked around her sizable yard and she showed me her kitchen garden with nice rows of plants that took up most of the backyard space. She said this was normal, that most people had them since food cost so much and most of them were on very limited incomes, not just pensioners but young people, too.

Hearing this, I laughingly asked if there were any young, smart women who wanted to move to the United States and grow a garden there, I used to have a big yard but I only had a lawn and would have loved to have fresh produce.

She stopped dead in her tracks and turned to face me, then adjusted me to face her.

This was serious, I could tell, she wanted to talk directly to me.

She said, "We hear horrible things about how dangerous life is in USA. We know it is false. All TV news is lies. This lie, that lie. All is lies, vranyo, mastroika, inventions. But, we have DVD's. We see movies. USA movies do not show violence. None of movies have any violence, and when they do, it is pretend monster violence. What is truth?"

I said, "Yes. I must be fair. There are some places where there are few jobs. Places where the police are bad people. Maybe 5% of each city, or in a poor city, maybe 10%, maximum. Most people are good. I don't know anyone who has had their house robbed, ever. I have known some girls, 3 of them, of maybe 20 good friends, in college, who were raped. For each, it was on a date or at a party, not on the street. I found out about these things later, or I would have... helped, I hope. I don't think the USA is violent."

She nodded like this was what she suspected.

"Yes. We know this. Good." She thought a moment, and worked up the courage. "You asked if I know someone who wants to go to USA. I know _many_ women who do. Many who would walk naked in winter, long kilometers, to go to USA."

I shrugged, "I suspected this."

"You asked if I know people. I know many people, many women. I can help you find one, not a criminal, a good person." She looked for recognition in my eyes that this was something I was interested in.

My expression was probably evaluative, I was trying to figure out what her angle was.

"I can see you might be interested. There is such a lack of babies here. Healthcare is very bad. It is hard to find a good doctor, a clean hospital. Some are there, but many need money paid first, then with the birth. Still, not enough good men, men with character, with good hearts. If you want one... Or, maybe, you want two? There are people here to visit and leave, who would be happy with the fishes you give. Or, maybe, you meet some, and bring them home, to the USA."

I said, "I cannot ... I have been hurt by this trip."

She nodded. "Perhaps. Yes. I understand. I know. We will have a visit or two, then. For you, a moment, with light of sun. For my friends, a long dream that might happen now."

"Really? They want this?"

"Women have dreams. Yes, da-da-da. But, life is not dreams. Women know bad life. This is a bad life, but it is NO life, without small shoes by the door."

She turned and walked into her house, and I walked behind, threading my way on the garden path to not step on tomatoes or whatever. She kept track of my progress, and said, "Yes. I approve of you. You being careful, walking near living things. I, you approve."

Her English was mostly good, not perfect.

"My time is not good. I will make some phoning. You want bath?"

"Shower?"

"Bath. Shower is broken. That room."

I went to the room by the back door that I thought was a laundry room, which it was, but there was a bathtub under a laundry-tub spigot and some towels nearby. Soap and shampoo were on a small table nearby. There was a different standard in operation.

Taking off my clothes, dirty from being on trucks and sleeping in fields, I set my pack where I could reach it without trouble, but then noticed the tub, on a platform, had a drain that came out of the side of the platform, across the floor to a floor drain.

Plumbing was simpler in her house.

I put the stopper in and filled up the tub with water. She had an electric water heater that ran very slowly, but I'd been in cold water a lot in the previous 2 weeks and didn't worry too much.

First 'doing my business' with the toilet, I got in the tub and started getting wet, soaping, and rinsing, starting with my hair and then on down. I needed a haircut, by my standards, but it was keeping me warm at night so I didn't cut it.

Bathing in a river is a lot like bathing in a limited-hot-water situation - spash to get wet, soap the area, splash the soap off, move on, top to bottom.

I was efficient (cold helping that, despite the meager hot water heater) and just about the time I was done, a girl with very wet hair walked in the back door, which (since there weren't that many rooms) I was right next to.

She saw me kneeling in the tub, smiled a joyful smile, and said excuse me in Russian, and went into the kitchen to hang with Anna.

Just as I finished cleaning up, another woman came through the door, this one late 20's, also with very wet hair. This was a thing, apparently.

Anna came back in and took my clothes over to a washing machine (1950's-looking, just like all appliances in Russa, possibly even a Soviet design) and I realized that the laundry around me wasn't just women's clothes.

She explained, "I have a good laundry operation because it is my second job. I am a lawyer, but I am also a washing woman and a seamstress. Three jobs."

She displaced some laundry, took my dirty clothes and put them in the washer, and turned it on, some amount of washing powder very carefully measured out.

I was standing there with a towel around my waist, waiting, and the younger girl came in and said in halting English, "Anna. I make ready. Berenkovna has bed. Me, second?"

"Da."

She nodded, looked at me, and said, "I make English speak, six years at yooneevier... ah, schoooool."

I smiled, I knew what she meant.

Anna led me to the bedroom. I grabbed my backpack, not wanting to have it out of sight of me (a long travel habit) and found an area of the living room that was the bedroom, a curtain hanging from a pipe separating things off. In the bed and under covers up to her neck was the older woman, the late-20's one, looking at me nervously.

"Hello. I am Mo."

"Mo. Pleaze to meet you." She drew out the z-sound and it was funny so I smiled.

Facing a chest of drawers, I dropped my towel and hung it on the top handle, and turned around to see her sitting up, the covers over her waist but her chest showing. She looked at my eyes and said, "Mo. You are smart?"

I thought about the question. "Yes. I have ... two degrees - bachelor's and master's. Computer science and computer network operations management."

I realized after I said that that I shouldn't have, that was my former life and I shouldn't give away details like that. I hope she would forget it but what was said, was said.

Her face lit up like I'd handed her a gift. "Yes! I am very, very lucky. Today, I am to have lucky."

It didn't seem right to just accept that without reflecting some of it back. I said, motioning to her and smiling, "No. I am more lucky than you."

She laughed and wiggled her head, then knelt up, showing me she wasn't wearing underwear. "I take shower, fast-ly. I to come here ...fast-ly. First come, first make sex!"

Motioning me over, and my cock was definitely on the rise, she pulled my hand and hip and guided me to lay down on the bed, then started sucking on me. She wasn't very good at it, but she had enthusiasm, and her other hand was very busy playing with herself.

I reached down and played with her breasts and nipples, until she lay down beside me and said, "Please. Start."

Rolling over on one arm, I sucked on a nipple and used my other hand to find if she was really ready - and wow, was she.

Moving over her, she lay there like a dead fish and stared at me. I laughed and said, "Please have fun. I need you to have fun."

She looked at me quizzically and half-smiled. "I make you fun. You have good fun."

Bending over and kissing her, she kissed back, but it had an air of businesslike get-it-done to it. I guessed there wasn't much I could do about that, so I positioned myself, and she pushed down and pulled me in with her arms.

Oh, Yes! Inside a pussy again!

I stroked away, looking at her in the eyes, but not feeling she had any great joy about this process, more just about the fact that it was happening, plus a distinct general nervousness. It made logical sense, really - she hadn't chosen me for my charming personality, it was all a simple thing for her.

So, yeah, I kept going until I came.

Basically, I had just kept going, closing my eyes mostly and enjoying the sensations, thrusting and going, while she rubbed my back absently. I got the feeling like this was a chore she was obliged somehow, that she was mentally preoccupied. I tried looking in her eyes, but she kind of blinked back at me like 'yes, fine, this is nice, okay, you can keep going, I guess'

I couldn't affect that, apparently. I was there, and she was there, and that was the way things were.

Huh. Dispassionate fucking. Oddball.

My coming had just been something that happened, to her, I got the feeling. But, she wasn't sad or hurt, she was just preoccupied, I think. Happy, afterwards, she smiled at me like it was a genuine good thing I'd done, but fun wasn't a part of her equation.

I rolled off and lay beside her, panting a little.

She turned her head to me and smiled, then stood up, grabbing a tissue and holding it against herself, crossing her legs. Safe, then for a moment, she said with an actual kind smile, "Bolshoi Spasiba, Gospodin 'Mo', muey molodoi chelovek."

I didn't quite know what that was yet, but her tone of admiration gave me nice feelings.

She pulled on her underwear and left, with me just laying there, my still-half-hard cock against my belly and dripping leftover cum slightly.

I got a tissue, too.

Standing up and going through the curtain back into the main room, I realized some others had come in, silently. There I was, sitting near Anna in a silent group of four new women, all dressed. All were early-middle-aged, maybe late 20's or early 30's, all with very wet hair and fresh-washed faces, no makeup, but reasonably pretty enough to not need it.

Yes, I was naked. Yes, my cock was somewhere above normal but not erect anymore. Still, it was an interesting thing to be there.

The women stood up.

Anna said, mildly amused, "We believe you have relax minutes."

The women started taking off their coats. I figured they were all trying to be quiet while I was "busy".

"Thirsty. Glass of water?"

She got me a glass and I drank it, then realized I had to pee, so I went and did that, and came back.

When I did, in just that amount of time - maybe two minutes counting the hand-washing, I came back out to find all five women, including Anna, were naked.

These were not college co-eds. These were women, normal women, smiling, happy to be there, but definitely just normal people who happened to be naked.

Sure, it was hella-sexy, but it was also touching that they were willing to be naked in front of me, and that Anna had decided to be naked, too.

I picked up my water again and drank the rest of it, and went back over to the curtain around the 'bedroom'. A woman came over to follow me, but I decided I wanted to be between two of them and see what that was like. After all, there were four all naked at the same time.

I said, "Cool in here. We should conserve heat, get together." I looked at Anna, "Two?"

She laughed, and said something in rapid-fire Russian, and the youngest of the group joined us, and we got together on the bed and closed the curtain. I could hear mumbled conversation between Anna and the other two women, behind the curtain,

My two, who I'll call X and Y, came up and hugged me from in front and behind, then led me to the bed and set to work licking me, taking turns bobbing their heads on my cock until I was vertical again.

It didn't take long.

I stopped them, pantomimed that I wanted them to kiss and caress, and they did, though mostly while watching me more than the other one.

I didn't care. I liked the show.

Fingers, and palms, and grasping on breasts and pussies, their hands were as busy as mine. After a few minutes, I had one lean over the bed, spread legged, and entered her from behind, stroking in long and slow, but speeding up.

Giving it a minute, I had the other girl get underneath the first one, legs spread and face up, so I had two pussies to go into. I alternated between them, pressing into one for a few strokes, then into the other for a few, and back, and forth.

I felt my excitement welling up, and kept at it, and grasped the top girl's (wet) hair, pulling slightly as I got closer, switched to the lower girl (a harder to position thing), stroked in a few more times, felt my self starting to twitch, coming, waited a moment, and then pulled out and pushed into the top girl, finishing my cum in her.

Busy times!

Fucking Amazing Times!

The women I was fooling around with were Very Genuine. They definitely wanted to be there and were happy I could spend time with them. I had asked them to do things, and they had done them, so I knew that they regarded this as an important Event, even if what I had asked was slightly outside their comfort zone.

Spending some time with them, just hanging out, I eventually got up again and had dinner, then spent time with the other two ladies, much as I had the previous two.

Anna stayed naked most of the time, with the exception of putting on an apron to do some cooking.

As the another two women came in during early evening, they brought dinner with them, a wonderful set of dishes that included a beet-based soup, greens, homemade bread, a salad of mixed greens I'd not tasted but the olive oil dressing was tasty! I was being spoiled by great cooking.

The last two were obviously lesbians and in love with each other, but were very giving and friendly with me, and though they didn't speak any English, it wasn't strictly necessary. Smiles and happiness all around.

I gave them what they came for.