All Comments on 'Murphy's Law'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
This story is posted in first time, not last time!

It seems things are looking pretty good for our little group. There's a first time for everything, but I'm still waiting. Great writing!

5 *s from me. HDK 3.0

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it!

Hopefully there will be a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who is Sam?

Was Sam a typo?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Read on the Other Site

It's been a while, happy to give it the five stars it deserves.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 5 years ago
Wow... What a beautiful story

This made my eyes water, it gave me goose bumps and stirred my libido.

This is excellently written, great characters, and just warm fuzzy and lovely.

Thank you for this gift.

Merry Christmas!

Be well & keep writing,

FDD

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
That was an amazing story!

@Anonymous Sam was Michael's sister. Did you read or skim.

@Bebop3- Yes people actually name their children Michael and George, there is nothing wrong with them.

Sorry Randi, I loved this story, I keep thinking that George might make one more appearance, but just as glad he didn't

Thanks for writing!

barepussloverbarepussloverover 5 years ago
Well Written, Need More!

Will place a bid and a plea for more of a awesome story line! :-)

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
KELLY IS THE MAN WHO SHOULD HAVE NAMED THE LAW

he always thought Murphy was an optimist, TK U MLJ LV NV

tizwickytizwickyover 5 years ago
Another great story!

You are an amazing and prolific writer! You have given us all a wonderful Christmas present. Thank you, please never stop writing and being the creative person that you are.

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Sweet, sexy, melting.

Sharing was caring, after the feisty little bitch Murphy strong-armed her poor innocent Mom Reilly.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Very hot story! It's a shame it ended when it did, I wanted to find out if he got them both pregnant...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And Out Come The Pregnancy Assholes!

(Yes, that's you Powersworder) Any story of this ilk, you just know some douche/s will be first up in the comments with, "Ooh, I hope one or both of them end up pregnant." Or, "I hope they're all knocked up in the next chapter." Jesus, give it a fucking rest!! Better yet, why don't you all get together, buy a bunch of land out back of Bumfuck, AZ, and all live together, having each other's ass babies.

Anyway, well done BR - another fine collection of words! (4.5)

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years agoAuthor
@dumbass Annie

Believe me, dickweed, it's much easier for me to delete your ass than for you to leave your shit. I can do this for years.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago
@ anon

Wow, what a bizarre overreaction to an innocent comment!

I enjoyed the story and really liked the characters... I just wanted to know how it worked out for them in the long term. Having children is a natural part of a relationship and Michael is now having bareback sex with two fertile women who are both in love with him. If Michael spends the rest of his life with them, isn't it inevitable that Murphy and Reilly would eventually want to have his kids?

moblanemoblaneover 5 years ago
NICE!

Loved the story, another erotic feel-good! Your talent compliments this site Thank You.

Regarding the 'pregnancy' issues.. So what would be bad about that? from the character descriptions it looks like it could be a very good thing so long as Michael stays around and in his current condition I don't see that happening! Great start to a new year!

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
Very Good

Reilly didn't get farmed out to the obligatory last minute ship like so often happens when the daughter of a single mom finds mister right. Making sure all the single characters end up partnered is a seriously annoying trope. If they're not with the protagonist we don't need to know who they partnered up with, even if they were with or might have flirted with the protagonist.

Murphy didn't discover a younger Michael so her mom could ride off into the sunset with the protagonist, which is the other common path for single mom stories.

Since the "bang all the chicks" stories are always over the top it was good to see Michael taking a pass on Murphy's friends (even if I probably would have enjoyed it anyway).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a fun story...

however, turned off by the comments from the pro-pregnancy fetishists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When I Get Done

With your LW and Romance stories I may just have to break my rule and peruse your incest stories. Another male fantasy lived out in words. Signed: BTW

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Winner

Another 5 stars, it is a male fantasy and a very good one.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
Love these two women!

I will make one global edit and save it in my collection.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInover 2 years ago

A very nice fantasy. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Creating such funny situations and great description of sex are your forte. Good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi.

Another one of your erotic masterpieces. Very well done, hot and very smooth. You have a special knack for this. What is the part of creative imagination in these descriptions?

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Non binary incest is drawn to be so delightful in a non family values biome. Like finding your soul mate its mythological happy ever after quality that I've never experienced or saw in real life. Fiction is mind expanding. ( if not mildly disturbing)

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 2 years ago

Happy Happy Happy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi.

Third reading. Here is what I said about one year ago when I first read it. And I stand by it even today. "Here is another one of your erotic masterpieces. Very well done, hot and very smooth. You have a special knack for this. What is the part of creative imagination in these descriptions?"

BJ

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

good story, though the ending seemed incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Confusing. Usually the goal seems to be compatible 'soulmates'. Polyamory and incest must be an acquired taste like BDSM or gender preference. At what point does promiscuity become too much? (Like swinging and indulging in drugs and alcohol?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
7391 Followers
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

SIMILAR Stories