Murphy's Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up and pushed back the throw. She walked away to get dressed, those perfect cheeks jiggling as she walked. When she got to the bathroom door she looked back over her shoulder and flexed them for me. She was smiling when she closed the door and I went in and pulled on shorts and a t-shirt. I helped Reilly set the table and Murphy came in and poured juice. We had a nice dinner. Reilly was really a very good cook.

After dinner they stayed a while, and Murphy told her about what had happened. They both cried a little and I wound up with two wet girls, one under each arm. They got better after a while and I told Murphy that I had asked her Mother out for Saturday evening. She was very pleased with that. I asked her if she would be okay if my sister, Sam, came over and hung out with her. She was okay with that. They had met a couple of times and they liked each other. Sam wasn't married and she was pretty cool. She's my baby sister and she loves me. They went home after a while and I went to sleep feeling pretty good. Murphy had told me that she loved me and I was going out with Reilly on Saturday. I didn't think life could get any better.

Murphy was a little late the next morning. She looked as beautiful as ever. We kept our schedule, only things were about an hour later. The first change came when we got in the hot tub. I wasn't paying much attention and when she floated over to sit on my lap I wrapped her up like always. I stroked her firm little tummy and she purred. She took my hand and pushed it up. There was nothing but firm brown skin until my hand was pressed against one hard breast. I was a little shocked. I looked and saw her bikini top on the side of the tub. The little minx had taken it off! She pressed my hand hard against her breast and I could feel a hard little nub in the center of my palm.

She looked up at me. "Feel me," she said. "I want you to. This isn't about Mom, I want it."

I ran my fingers over that hard little mound. It was fuller than I expected. There was quite a bit of flesh to that little cone and it was capped with the hardest little nipple I have ever felt. I tweaked it and she moaned.

"That feels so good, Michael," she breathed. "Do the other one."

I used my other hand and I pinched the little nubs gently, rolling them around until she was panting. Her face was flushed. I wanted to see them but there were too many bubbles in the water. She declared that she was boiling and levered herself out of the tub. She walked away to the shower before I could get more than a glimpse. I followed her and we stood under the cool stream. They were amazing. There's nothing quite as beautiful as an eighteen year old girl's breasts. Murphy's were as erotic as anything I had ever imagined. She let me touch her all over as we rinsed off, and my cock was so hard it ached. We got our towels and went inside to eat. When we got to the laundry room she threw her towel in as usual, went to the bar and climbed up on her barstool like it was normal for her to be sitting there with her boobs bare. I sure wasn't going to object to having a nearly naked, absolutely gorgeous girl sitting at my bar.

We took our food into the living room and she waited for me to sit down. When I did she sat on my lap and turned the TV on. I had no idea what she was watching, I was watching Murphy. When we finished eating she relaxed on my lap and I petted her. I played with those little nipples and she squirmed around more and more on my lap. I ran my hands all over that perfect little body and she became more and more agitated.

"Something's happening to me," she looked up at me with heavy lidded eyes. "I feel all wet and tingly down there," she told me. "I feel like I need you to touch me... you know."

"Your pussy feels good?" I asked her.

She nodded. "You don't like me to say words like that," she said.

"When you're talking about your pussy it's okay to say pussy," I told her. "Do you want me to touch it?"

"Yes," she said.

"Inside or outside your bikini?" I asked her.

"Outside first," she said. "If I like it, we can try it inside."

I slid my hand down over her smooth belly, stopping to tickle her navel, and cupped her pussy with my hand. She spread her legs apart so I could play with her and pushed up against my hand. I stroked her tanned thighs and traced the line of her bikini up between her lips. She moaned and I continued to caress her as her excitement mounted. She was twisting her hips now, pushing up for more contact and she made little whimpering sounds. She was very wet and her bikini was soaked with her juices.

"Inside now," she murmured. "God that feels good, Michael." She lifted the bikini up so I could slide my hand inside and I let my index finger slide through her creamy pussy lips down to her opening. I gathered her moisture and stroked the lips, coating them and making them slippery. The material of her bikini was confining and I pulled the tie at her hip. The material slid away and she was beautifully and gloriously bare in my lap. I used her secretions to make my finger slide over the little button of her clit and she started when I touched it. I penetrated her with one finger and used the other hand to manipulate her clit. It grew firm under my touch and her moans and motions became nearly uncontrollable. She bucked her hips up to meet the thrusts of my finger inside her hot little pussy and she came explosively as I took her clit between my fingers and rolled it around. I let her enjoy the sensations until she became uncomfortable with me rolling her clit and let her come slowly down. I left my finger in her and I could feel her pussy clench and relax inside as she shuddered to a stop.

She looked up at me with those huge brown eyes. Her face had that slack look of prolonged sexual excitement and seeing that on the face of a sweet eighteen year old angel was the single most erotic thing I had ever seen.

"What was that, Michael?" she asked.

"It was an orgasm, baby," I told her. "You came for me. That's another word for it: come. Did you like it, Murphy?"

"Oh, yes," she breathed. "That was the best thing I ever felt. I felt like I was going to fall apart in little pieces it felt so good. I've done it to myself, but it never felt like that. Did you like it, Michael?"

"It was the sexiest thing I've ever done," I told her. "I love you, Murphy. I love looking at you and touching you. I love seeing you come. You're so gorgeous, baby."

"Good," she said. "I'm going to want to do it a lot."

"Thank you for letting me touch you like that," I said. "I know how much it means. Most guys never get to be with someone like you."

"You mean because I'm way younger than you are?" she asked.

"Yes, that, too, but I meant someone as sweet and beautiful as you," I said.

"I wouldn't let anyone else touch me like that," she said. "I feel sort of uncomfortable when anyone else touches me. I've never let boys touch me like that."

"Why don't you feel like that with me?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she said. "You're so beautiful and kind to me. I know you love me and I trust you. I don't really trust anyone else."

"What about Reilly?" I asked her. "You trust her, don't you?"

"Yes, I mean I trust her not to hurt me, but she doesn't make very good decisions, Michael. It's because of her that I had to live with Dad all those years. I know she would never intentionally harm me, but I get caught up in the blowback of what she does and it does hurt me. I think she's going to do better. I know she was very young when they got married. Maybe Dad used to be different. She should have left him years ago when he beat her up for the first time. She didn't and that got me beat up, too. It's hard for me to trust people, Michael. I want to ask you something. Can boys feel like you made me feel?"

"Yes, we come, too."

"How?"

"Well, reach down and feel my cock," I told her.

Her little hand slid down and squeezed me over my trunks. "It feels hard," she said. "Is that uncomfortable?"

"It would be if it was like that all the time. It only gets hard when I'm around someone as incredibly sexy as you. Looking at you makes it that way. Touching you makes it feel even better. If you pet it like I did your pussy, I'll come. It's different with a man. When we come; white creamy stuff called sperm or cum spurts out the end and it's the best feeling on earth."

"Yes," she said. "That's what I want to do. Let it out."

I couldn't help laughing. "That sounds like it's some sort of monster. 'Unleash the Kraken!'"

She giggled and pulled at my trunks. I lifted my butt so she could pull them off and my cock sprang up, hitting her left breast. It left a little trail of precum and she felt it with her finger.

"Is that like the stuff my pussy made when you were playing with me?

"Yes, I don't know if the chemistry is the same, but it serves the same purpose."

"What?" she asked.

"It's designed to make us slippery so my cock can go in your pussy easily," I told her.

"I don't want to do that," she said. "I do know about that and I don't want to get pregnant."

"No, we don't want that," I told her. "Have you thought about birth control?"

"Yes," she said. "I've talked about it with Mom, but I'm not sexually active, and I don't have a problem with my periods."

"Well, we don't want you pregnant. That would be a disaster, but I didn't intend to fuck you, Murphy."

She covered her ears. "You don't like for me to curse. You wouldn't like it if I did. I heard you say it to Dad, though."

"It's okay if you're talking about fucking," I told her. "Sometimes you want to sound really threatening so you tell someone to shut the fuck up. I don't use it all the time like a lot of people do."

"No, me either," she said. "I still don't want to do that... fuck. Jesus, Michael; it is a Kraken. That would never fit in me. It would kill me!"

"No it wouldn't," I told her. "Most people would say weird for an eighteen year old girl and a 40 year old man to have sex, but we could. You're an adult. Probably with most eighteen year olds, they're right. They don't know you though."

"That's stupid," she said. "I'm a woman; not a child. I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions. I'm a lot more capable than a lot of 40 year olds I know."

"I know, baby, but you're smarter than most people. You're way smarter than me."

"Thanks," she said. "I want to make you feel good now. I want to make you come. Show me how; we can talk later."

I took her little hand and wrapped the fingers around my cock. It looked very erotic; her fingers barely reached around. She gripped it firmly and I showed her how the loose skin could slide up and down. She did it on her own and I knew I wouldn't last long. She was just too gorgeous and too sexy. I took her other hand and we coated the head with precum. I brought it to her pussy and gathered up some of her fluids. She was very wet and we used that, too. She twisted the head of my cock around and I showed her how to stroke under the sensitive crown. I came in three minutes, spurting up into the air as she pumped. A glob flew up and stuck to her hair and her hands were covered. She watched my face as I came and she pumped until the last drops oozed out.

"God, baby; that was so good," I told her. "I've wanted to do that for months. Ever since the first time you sat on my lap in the hot tub, I've been wanting you."

She looked at her hands. When she spread her fingers, strings of cum clung to them and she smooshed it around. "It's really slick," she said. "What does it taste like? I've seen women drink it on the internet."

"I have no idea," I laughed. "I haven't tasted it."

She raised one finger and sucked it clean. She wrinkled her cute little nose. "It isn't bad," she said. "I don't like the texture much. I could stand it if you wanted me to drink it. Those women on the internet sucked on the ... cocks. Would you like that?"

"I would love it. I'll lick your pussy, too, but not right now. Most of all, I want to make love to you, Murphy."

"You mean put it inside me? I'm afraid, Michael. I'll let you if you really want to."

"We'll build up to that," I told her. "We would need protection for that. Thank you, baby. I promise not to make you do anything you're afraid to do. When you want it, too, then we'll do it."

"Will you fuck Mom?" she asked.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes, I think it would make her happy. I need her to be happy, Michael."

"Will you be jealous?"

"Yes, I want you all to myself, but that's selfish. I won't be upset. Can I watch?"

"That isn't just up to me," I told her. "It's fine with me. I'd like for you to join in, but that's up to Reilly, too. You're assuming that she'll want to do that."

"Believe me, it's not an assumption. Maybe not the first time," she said. "I have an idea though. She knows I love you, Michael. I told her. I told her I was going to let you play with me. When you come home from your date, we can send Sam home and Mom and I will spend the night. You can fuck her and then I'll come and get in bed with you after. We can talk. I'll tell her I want to watch and play with you guys."

"What did she say when you told her you were going to let me pet you?"

"She didn't like it. She cried and said it wasn't right. I told her it wasn't up to her. She eventually said she knew I loved you and that you were the gentlest man she knew. If I was sure, she wouldn't cause any trouble. She thinks you're gentle, and you are; but she didn't see you with Dad."

"I'm gentle with gentle people," I told her.

"I know. I love you, Michael. My hands feel really yucky."

I laughed. "Will you take a shower with me, Murphy?"

She stood up and took my hand in one of her yucky ones and led me away.

By the time Reilly got home we were clean and innocent looking. I wondered if she could tell what we'd been doing, but she didn't say anything.

Reilly came over at six Saturday evening and she looked great. She had on a short green dress that fit her well. I had our date set up. We went to a coffee house and played board games for a while. She was very good at scrabble and she knew lots of words. We fought about the rules like kids and then I took her to the zoo. We ate hot dogs and pretzels and drank a lot of Coke. I took her down to the park on the river and they were having a jazz concert. We danced a couple of times and she moved like a dream. She turned a lot of heads and there wasn't a man that could see her that didn't check her out. Even some of the women couldn't keep their eyes off this gorgeous redhead. The band was playing a slow, sweet number and she felt very nice against me. She was tight and voluptuous at the same time. George was an idiot, but his loss was my gain.

"I want to kiss you, Reilly," I said.

She raised her face and I pressed against those generous lips. They were soft and sweet and she tasted delicious. We danced and I held her and kissed her a dozen times. She squirmed against me and her big delicious breasts were against my chest. I took her home about eleven, and Murphy and Sam were watching TV. They finished their show and Sam kissed us and left. Murphy said she was very sleepy and she wanted them to spend the night. Reilly didn't take much convincing. We sat on the sofa and Murphy climbed the stairs and we heard the bedroom door close. I pulled Reilly close and kissed her. She was very excited and she pulled her dress up and straddled me. I unzipped it and felt her bare back. She pulled away a little and whispered in my ear.

"Not here, Michael. I'm afraid Murphy will come out and see us. Take me to bed."

She stood up and I led her to my bedroom. I picked her up inside the door and carried her to the bed. I set her down and slipped the dress off. It slid down, hung on her hips for a minute and puddled at her feet. She had on a gold silk bra and matching panties. Her skin was very white and creamy with a sprinkling of freckles over her shoulders and decreasing down to the tops of her big breasts. I took her in my arms and she was all soft beautiful woman. When I released the catch on her bra it slid off and all that beautiful firm flesh spilled out. Her breasts were large, even bigger than they looked in her clothes. They were very heavy and they swayed and bounced with her every movement. They didn't sag, in spite of their weight, and her nipples and areolas were pink and virginal looking. She was very shy and she blushed as I drank in the sight of her. I could tell she wasn't very confident.

"Jesus, Reilly," I breathed. "You're beautiful! My God, I knew you were gorgeous, but nothing like this!"

Her belly was flat and her hips swelled dramatically into beautiful legs that were toned, very long and totally flawless. I pulled the comb out of her hair and all that flame tumbled down. I couldn't believe how gorgeous she was.

"Lie down on the bed, and let me just look at you," I told her. "I want to remember this."

She was still blushing and she lay back on the bed as her flaming hair fanned out around her, framing her clear white skin in a beautiful picture. I knelt on the bed over her and stroked that amazing body. Her breasts still didn't sag or flop over to the side. I bent and took one nipple inside my lips and she groaned.

"Michael," she moaned. "It's been a while. I've never been with anyone other than... him. You're making me feel so good. I need you, Michael. I need you inside me. Don't tease me, just take me. We can play later, I need your cock now."

I pulled the little panties down her long legs and shed clothes until we were both bare. She had a little neatly trimmed landing strip, and it was the cutest thing I had ever seen, just a bit of flame colored fluff over her sweet pussy. Her pussy lips were glistening with moisture and I could tell she was more than ready.

When I moved up on her and she got her first look at my cock she gasped. "Jesus Christ, Michael, I don't know. I don't think... I don't..."

I silenced her with a kiss. Our bodies pressed together and she was as soft as a feather pillow on the surface. Underneath she was steel. I knew she worked out four evenings a week, and it was obviously paying off. Her body was perfection. I thought about Murphy. The difference was stark. She was slender, long and, to my mind, the absolute pinnacle of desirability. She was an eighteen year old goddess. Reilly was something different, almost as if they were a different species. She was an earth goddess and Murphy was a nymph. They were both the stuff of young men's wet dreams.

Reilly had the personality of your little sister, sweet, uncomplicated and in love with life. She also had the body of a porn star. The combination was something with which to fall in love. At the moment, I was interested in falling into a hot tight pussy. She was very wet and very horny. She moaned as the head of my cock sliced between her creamy lips and slid inside. She was very tight and hot. I got well into her in the first few seconds and she groaned.

"God, Michael; not so quick, honey. You're way too big to go that fast."

I nodded and eased in. It had been fairly easy up to that point, but beyond that it was a struggle for both of us. I was no porn star, but that asshole George must had a dick like a cigarette. This was obviously untouched territory. I remembered that he told me Murphy was born by C section. The walls of her pussy parted reluctantly as we moved together. As I sunk deeper she was gasping for breath.

"Stop, Michael; let me rest a minute," she panted.

There was no way I was going to be able to do that. I didn't press any deeper but I drew back and started to pump her with what she had. I hadn't given her a dozen strokes before she started coming. A flush spread over her face, down her neck and over her beautiful breasts. She moaned and shuddered. She came nearly as easily as her daughter, her inexperience and sensitivity combined to make her the fuck of a lifetime for anyone. When I felt her orgasm and her pussy clench tightly around me I waited for her to relax. She went limp and I gave her the rest of my cock. She jolted as my balls slapped against her butt and went off again.