Murphy's Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I know. That's why they're evil. People own themselves, Murphy. You either believe that or you believe in slavery. There's no other option. If they own themselves, no one else has any right to tell them what to do with themselves."

"But I love her," she said.

"Yes, me too, but we can't always force her to do stuff. Let's try encouraging her. Forcing her to do sexual things because we know she'll enjoy them is one thing. That's just playing. The rest is off limits. If I find out you forced her to go to school, I'm going to be disappointed."

She looked up at me, her face pale. "No, I won't then. That would kill me for you to be disappointed in me."

I laughed. "It's inevitable, baby. You're going to be disappointed in me, too. When you love someone you do it even when they disappoint you. I never said I wouldn't love you."

She looked relieved. "I'll never intentionally disappoint you," she said.

"I know, baby. I'm going to be really disappointed if you don't let me make you come now."

She punched me. "I was being serious, but I want to come. Suck me off, Michael."

I held that sexy little body and loved her until she exploded.

She started dance classes as soon as we found a teacher. We found a nice coop and she started all the other classes, too. She even found a drama club all on her own, and it wasn't long before there was a crowd of girls going in and out of our house. There were a few boys, too. She even went to some events with one or the other of the boys. Murphy and Reilly stayed with me almost constantly except for one week out of the month. They started their birth control on the same day and when they were having periods, they spent that week by themselves.

Reilly started taking online classes. She was accepted into the Master's program and started her project. She was a kinesiology major and wanted to do sports medicine. We occasionally got to spend nights together alone, too, when Murphy was invited to some sleepover at a friend's house or went overnight to some club event. I always took her out on those occasions and she was always a blast. Having this gorgeous redhead on my arm was very flattering to my ego. She loved everything about life and although she was quiet in company, when we were alone she was a bubbly, witty and charming woman. She proved to be as smart as Murphy said she was. I don't remember her missing a point in any of her graduate classes. She worked hard at it and it wasn't long before she had her masters and was working on a PhD.

Murphy was doing very well with her schooling. She needed very little supervision. She would come into my office at nine, work at her job for an hour and crack open the books. I'm not a math guy and couldn't help her at that, but Reilly was a whiz at math. She got more done in four hours a day than most kids in school get done in a week. She worked through textbooks like novels and she was doing work that would have stumped college students. Her birthday was in October and she wanted a week vacation from school. Our routine had suffered. She still swam every day and we still sat in the hot tub and snuggled but now, in the evening, there was a steady parade of girls in and out. She had two girls that spent nearly as much time at our house as they did theirs. Most afternoons there were three bikini clad girls to keep me from working. Tegan and Ashley couldn't have been more different. Tegan was a cute little blonde and Ashley was a tall black girl. They were very flirty and very cute. I admired them, but I was very cautious around them.

Murphy noticed and asked me why I didn't like them. "I do like them," I told her. "They just seem a little too friendly, sometimes. Tegan rubbed her boobs up against me today in the hot tub and Ashley rubs on me, too."

"They're sexy, don't you think?" she asked.

"Yes, but I don't want to think about it," I told her.

"Would you like to see them naked?" she asked.

"Yes, but I'm not going to," I told her. "I would like to see your music teacher naked, too, but I won't. In fact, I would like to see every attractive female I meet naked. That doesn't mean anything. It's just imagination. You're not thinking what I think you're thinking, are you?"

"That's a lot of thinking," she laughed. "They just think you're hot."

"Well, hotness isn't an asset in jail with Bubba wanting to give it to you in the ass," I told her. "Forget it, Murphy. Don't let them be naked here. I mean it, baby. They're underage. I don't want to see them. I've got you. I've got Reilly and this is trouble. Do you want me arrested?"

"No, I didn't think about that," she said.

"Well, don't let them mess around," I told her.

We went to a nice Italian Restaurant for her birthday party. We went and drove go carts and wound up back at home for cake and punch. I got her a new laptop and Reilly and I had picked her out a lot of new clothes. A lot of her clothes were old and worn, and some didn't fit right. She wanted to try them on right away and ran off to her room. When she came out she was wearing a pair of her new jeans and that was it. God she filled those jeans out nicely. Her breasts looked bigger and her areola had gotten puffy. She was brown all over, sunning constantly without any clothes on, and she was a stunning woman.

She cupped her titties. "I think I need a bra," she said.

"Why?" Reilly asked her.

"You wear them," she said.

"Yes, but my boobs would be down around my knees in a week if I didn't," Reilly said. "I can imagine that you'll need one in a couple of years. You have beautiful breasts, Murphy. Don't cover them up."

"Besides, it would take us longer to get you naked," I told her.

She giggled. "I want to be naked now, in our bed with both of you. I want my last birthday present."

"Let me see you take off those jeans," I told her.

It was quite a trick. She had been poured into them and she peeled them down. Her panties went with them and she was bare and beautiful. Reilly and I made a trail of clothes to the bedroom and we tumbled into bed. Reilly knelt between her thighs with her butt in the air and I slid inside her inferno. She was coming in minutes and she had Murphy worked into quite a state too.

"Don't cum in her, Michael," Murphy gasped. "Stop Mom, I want Michael."

I moved into place and she grabbed my arms. "No, Michael. I want you inside me."

"Are you sure, Murphy?" I asked. "I'm no smaller than yesterday."

"No, but I'm bigger," she said. "I'm confident now and I want to fuck you. I've been waiting forever and I want to do it now. Help me, Mom."

Reilly was worried. "No, honey; don't. I can barely take him after all this time. Let me make you come."

"Later," Murphy said. "I'm going to do this. Now help me or lie there and watch."

Reilly reached out and took my cock in her hand. She went down on me, coating me with her saliva until I was dripping. She pulled on me and I moved forward to rest between Murphy's buttery lips. "Very slow," she warned me. "If you hurt her I'm going to rip off your nuts."

"Shut up, Mom," Murphy told her. "You're throwing off our groove."

We laughed and the feeling of that tiny pussy I had wanted to be inside of for so long against the head of my cock was driving me wild. I wanted to just nail her to the bed, so Reilly's word of caution wasn't without merit. Reilly rubbed the head of my cock up and down her daughter's slit and stimulated her clit with it. Murphy was moaning and thrusting against me.

"Don't tease me," she begged. "Put it in, Mom. God, I want it so bad."

Reilly slotted my cock and the head parted those little pink lips. I was pretty sure she had no virgin barrier. As many fingers as had been inside her, it was very unlikely that it was intact. I hoped not. The pressure was intense and it was a good thing I was as hard as iron or she would have broken me in half. The head popped in and I pushed two inches inside her before I could stop. She cried out and Reilly hit me. "I told you to go slow," she said.

"Sorry, baby; I didn't mean to do that," I told her. "I was pushing so hard to get in that I couldn't stop."

"It's okay," Murphy moaned. "Jesus, that hurt. Don't do that again."

"No, I won't. Let me know when you're ready."

"Rub my clit, Mom."

Reilly teased the little nub and Murphy soon began to writhe under her assault. I took that as my signal to move and I pulled back and returned, just moving the head back and forth inside her. I advanced a little more with about every tenth stroke. Soon she was taking six inches into her little pink pussy without discomfort and I could tell she was about to come. When she went off I gave her the rest and she screamed and came again. I could feel the back of her pussy against the head of my cock. She was coming like a string of firecrackers and I wasn't going to be far behind. The very idea of being inside this amazing little sprite I loved with all my heart was enough to push me to the brink and the incredible tightness and heat around my cock was fueling the fire.

I had wanted her for so long and playing sexual games with her all that time had just whetted my appetite for her. I could feel every fold and every contraction of her hot little box around me as she came in waves. It was the most incredible experience of my life and I never wanted it to end. Reilly had one of Murphy's little mounds inside her mouth and was caressing her face with her hands. I reached down and slipped a finger into Reilly's hot pussy and she humped herself against my hand. I could tell she was on the verge of coming, too, and I was determined to bring her off with me. Murphy was coming constantly and she wasn't coming down anytime soon. I tensed every muscle in my body as my cock erupted inside my little lover. Reilly's moan matched mine and we writhed together until we collapsed.

"Now that was a birthday present," Murphy sighed. "I want another tomorrow."

"I've created a monster," I told her mother. "She's insatiable."

"I know," Reilly said. "You're another. You two fuck me more times in a week than in all my life before."

"Hey," Murphy objected. "I believe you're the one that woke me up at two this morning with your face in my pussy. Then you whined about wanting to come until I ate you, too."

"She did that?" I asked. "She woke me up at four and wanted me to fuck her from behind. Jesus, you're a horny girl, Reilly."

She laughed. "You've corrupted me. I'm not going to work or school tomorrow. Can we just stay in bed and fuck all day?"

"Can we do it again now?" Murphy asked. "I feel you getting hard again, Michael."

"I'm in bed with a beautiful little nymph and an earth goddess," I told her. "I want to fuck Reilly now. I'll do you again later."

"I'll help," she agreed. "Mom, have you ever licked a girl's pussy that was leaking cum?"

"No," Reilly said. "I want to though."

I don't know how it happened, but I knew I was going to be a very happy man.