Muscle Bimbo Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KallieHF
KallieHF
939 Followers

Then, a lock of her hair fell into her face. She was blonde now. That prompted a very different set of thoughts. Alex had never thought about going blonde before, or even about dyeing her hair at all. Mousy, dull, brown hair had always suited her, in a depressing kind of way. The change wasn't bad. It was nice to know she could change, in a way. But her new hair color really drove home the way that her identity, who she was, had been wrested away from her. Alex wasn't in control of herself anymore. And it wasn't merely her hair she'd lost control of: she'd lost control of her whole life. Her schoolwork was in tatters. Everything she'd been working towards was in jeopardy. She didn't know if it was too late to recover it.

Maybe it wasn't, thanks to her recent encounter with Professor Sinclair. Thinking about that made her think about the greatest violation of all: the sex. Before Winter, she'd been shy and inexperienced. Now, her head was filled with images of sex, memories so pornographic she could scarcely believe they were real. The fact that her body had been used for such things, against her will, filled her with disgust. But the worst thing was remembering how much she'd enjoyed it. It had felt so good. From her first exhibitionist explorations, to being toyed with at Winter's party, to being used as a whore, the pleasure had been incredible. It had felt so good to cast away all her shame and inhibition away, and just let herself do what had felt good. Two sides of Alex went to war with each other. One side insisted that it hadn't been her, not really. The other side whispered that it was her. It had been her body and her pleasure, even if not her choice. Even now, the memories she was thinking about were bringing shameful warmth to her body, warmth that was growing by the second. All of a sudden, Alex became incredibly conscious of Ashe's gaze, and even of the way the cool air in the punk girl's room felt against her skin. She'd been out jogging in a shamefully slutty, revealing outfit - a low-cut top and tight booty shorts - and that was arousing her too. Alex couldn't believe how sensitive her new body was. It was all she could to not to start panting.

"Are you OK?" Ashe asked again, concerned. "You look kind of ill, do you need to sit down?"

"No, I'm just- ah!" Alex couldn't suppress a moan when Ashe placed a hand on her exposed shoulder. It had only been to help steady her, but to Alex, the touch had been electric. It reminded her of the way Ashe had touched her earlier, and of all the ways that all kinds of different people had touched her before that. The warmth in her body became a raging furnace. Without warning, her head became fuzzy and full of pink. She had to fight not to giggle. The moment passed, and she recovered, but she was left shaken. Apparently whatever Winter had done to her wasn't gone. Not completely.

"Was that...?" Ashe ventured.

"I think it was just my body," Alex answered, keeping her tone carefully even. "You did good, but apparently my body still has some, er, responses, after everything I've been through." Alex vividly remembered the ball and the ropes. Winter's conditioning was gone. But you couldn't spend so much time masturbating and having sex without it making a difference to your bodies needs, she figured.

"Right," Ashe said awkwardly. "We should talk about what happens next."

"Next? What next?" Alex was confused. Wasn't it over? Or was Ashe talking about between them? Alex blushed. The punk girl was cute, and clearly had feelings for her. And Alex had already experienced what she could do in bed first-hand. The heat returned for a moment, before Alex mentally pinched herself. She needed to stop thinking about sex. "Isn't it over?"

"I mean Winter," Ashe said flatly. Hearing that name made Alex shudder. "Alex, we need to do something about her. What's to stop her doing all that to you all over again? Or to someone else? We need to put a stop to it, once and for all. We need to confront her."

"Right. You're right." The thought of looking Winter in the face again was terrifying, but Alex couldn't deny the sense of Ashe's words. "But... how are we going to confront her?"

"I don't know exactly. I wasn't really thinking that far ahead," Ashe admitted. "But if the worst comes to the worst, it'll be two against one. I've got this." She slipped her knife out of her pocket again for a moment. "And you... well, all those muscles have gotta be good for something, right?"

Alex nodded. "Yeah. Yeah OK. When?"

"Tomorrow. I want to confront her as soon as we can, before she realizes anything is wrong. I've been scoping out her schedule. She doesn't usually leave her place in the morning. How about we meet there, at 10 am?"

Alex nodded again. She looked at the clock Ashe had on her wall. It was already late - 9 pm. She must have been out for a while. "Sounds good."

Suddenly, Ashe blushed. "Um... if you wanted, you could... stay here for the night."

"Oh. Oh!" Alex blushed too, when she realized what Ashe was suggesting. It was a tempting offer, and one her sex-crazed body was screaming at her to accept. But she couldn't. It wouldn't feel right. She had stuff she needed to process. "I can't. I'm sorry. I think I need to be alone for a while."

"Right. Of course. Sorry." Ashe was doing a bad job at hiding her disappointment. She looked so much like a sad puppy, it was making Alex smile.

"But... after?" Alex offered, with a hopeful smile.

Ashe looked up in surprise. A huge grin spread across her face. "After," she repeated. "You go on home now. Like you said, you need to be alone. Just remember. 10 am tomorrow morning, Winter's place. Don't forget."

Alex met Ashe's gaze. "I won't."

***

The next morning, Alex was sprinting down the sidewalk towards Winter's apartment as fast as her legs could carry her. She glanced at her phone. 11 am. She was late. She was so late. Alex cursed herself for how stupid and self-indulgent she'd been, and then blushed as she remembered it all. She'd gone home from Ashe's place intending to get an early night's sleep, but it hadn't panned out. She'd had a lot to think about, of course, and more than a little anxiety to cope with. But that hadn't been the real problem. No, the real problem had been that she'd been so incredibly horny. Once she was home and alone, it had gotten so much worse. It was like her body now needed sex almost as much as it needed air. The array of sex toys she seemed to have acquired only made things worse, as did all the unbelievably lewd memories she couldn't stop thinking. But Alex had resisted. Touching herself would have felt like giving in. So she'd fallen asleep tortuously slowly, feeling hot and bothered and denied, having to repeatedly stop herself unconsciously rubbing her sheets between her legs.

When she woke up in the morning, she'd already slept through the alarm she'd set for herself. But that had been the least of her problems. Her body had been on fire. She felt like she had a fever. The only thing could she think about was sex. The urge had been so overpowering it had made her feel dumb and giggly again. She'd tried to force herself out of bed, but her legs had been like jelly. In the end, she'd accepted she needed to cave. One orgasm, she'd decided. Surely that was all it would take, to take the edge off?

Ten orgasms later, Alex was left relaxed, feeling totally amazing and blissed-out, and only just clear-headed enough away to pull her hand away from her pussy. At that point it had already been after 10, but even that hadn't been enough to focus her mind. She'd been determined to get dressed and go to meet Ashe as quickly as possible, but she'd ended up getting side-tracked when she'd taken a look in her closer and discovered that she didn't have any of her old clothes left, at least not that she could find. All she had were work-out clothes and party clothes, all of them incredibly pink and incredibly revealing. She'd starting trying things on in the hope they she could craft a less slutty-looking outfit, but the only thing she managed to achieve was turning herself on at the sight of herself in the mirror - a sexy, blonde, athletic bimbo, with clothes to match. She hated thinking that way, but the heat in her body proved irresistible, and that led to another round of shameful yet intense masturbation. By the time she made it out the house, in the least revealing outfit she could find, Alex was left doubting her own ability to stand up to Winter and wishing she'd had the forethought to put Ashe's number in her phone when the punk girl had given it to her so many weeks before.

Finally, when she was over an hour late, Alex arrived at the front door of Winter's place. Just being there set her nerves on edge. She could remember the last time she was here, when Winter had taken her name away. There was no sign of Ashe. Maybe she'd given up when Alex hadn't arrived, Alex thought. Maybe she ought to go to Ashe's place and see if she could find her. But on the other hand, maybe Ashe was already in there. Maybe Ashe needed help. Fighting her fear, Alex walked up to the front door and pressed her ear against it. Inside, all was quiet. What was she supposed to do now? Knock? That seemed absurd. When she rested her weight on the door a little bit, though, it started to swing open. It was already unlocked. What did that mean?

Alex opened the door, and took a couple of steps inside. There was no sign of anyone, or of any struggle having taken place. As quietly as she could, Alex closed the door behind her, and turned back around to begin looking for Ashe.

"Hello, Lexi."

The unmistakable voice had Alex shaking with fear. It was Winter. She wheeled around to see the goth girl standing at the far end of the corridor. She was dressed as immaculately as always, in a pretty black dress with corset detailing, with her raven-black hair framing her pale face and black-painted lips. An unnerving smile was on her face.

"That's not my name," Alex retorted, keeping her voice as even as she could.

"We'll see," Winter said, smirking. "Is there something I can do for you?"

Alex balled her hands into fists. "I've come to... to stop you!"

"Stop me?" Winter feigned puzzlement. "That's funny, I seem so remember someone telling me something similar earlier this morning. She was standing exactly where you are now, too."

"Ashe?" The pit of dread on Alex's stomach was getting worse and worse. "What have you done to her?"

"Done to her? Why, Lexi, I'm offended! I assure you, she's quite alright. In fact, you could say she's never been better." Winter's sadistic grin stretched from ear to ear. "In fact, why don't you see for yourself?"

Winter snapped her fingers. For a second or two, nothing happened. Then, another person appeared in the corridor, walking in a door next to where Winter was standing. It was Ashe! At first, Alex rejoiced at the sight of her. But then, she realized that something was wrong. Very wrong. Ashe wasn't her usual self. She was walking like a zombie, her movements all slow, heavy, and uncoordinated. There was none of her usual spark and personality in her face, only a big, absent, silly grin that Alex recognized all too well. Worst of all, her eyes were huge, unfocused, and utterly, utterly blank. There could be no doubt about it. Ashe had been hypnotized.

Winter rubbed her hands together gleefully. "This is going to be so much fun."

KallieHF
KallieHF
939 Followers
12