Muscle Bimbo Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yay!" Ashe said brightly. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"Y-yeah," Alex replied, without thinking. Her voice was high-pitched and lustful.

"Just think how much better it'll feel if you just, like, stop fighting."

"Yeah," Alex breathed, even though she didn't really know what she was agreeing with. She was much too focused on the way Ashe was finger-fucking her cunt to pay attention to anything else. She found herself using what little strength she had left to grind her hips into Ashe's body, needy for more.

"So, like, isn't that what you really want?" Ashe asked. It took Alex several long, pleasure-filled moments to get to grips with the question. What was Ashe talking about? Giving up? Alex felt vaguely guilty for even considering it. Wasn't that the thing she was meant to resist doing, at all costs? It was hard to remember, and even harder to remember why it had felt so urgent. Any hope of figuring it out was being utterly smothered by the way Ashe was constantly rubbing her thumb against Alex's clit. Maybe just a moment of respite would have been enough for her to get everything straight, but it was clear she wasn't going to get that. She felt like she was circling around the edge of a whirlpool, barely keeping herself afloat while being inexorably drawn deeper towards the vortex at the center.

"I... don't..." She didn't know. She didn't know anything anymore. All she knew was pleasure.

"Shhh," Ashe soothed, doing nothing to quieten Alex's loud moans. "It's OK, Lexi. You don't have to make decisions like that! It's easy. Just look at me."

"O-Ok." It was a such a simple request, and it felt so nice to just do what she was told instead of fighting. Still cradling her head, Ashe pulled away from Alex a little. Alex looked up at her, straight into her eyes. They were so deep.

"Doesn't that feel better?" Ashe asked. Alex nodded. It did. It felt more peaceful now. Without leaving her unsatisfied, the overwhelming pleasure spreading out from her pussy to fill her whole body seemed to fade. It didn't disappear, but it receded into the background of her mind. Ashe had given her exactly what she'd needed: something to focus on. All she needed to do was keep staring into Ashe's eyes. It was so easy. They were a source of peace, amid her emotion and turmoil.

"Count with me," Ashe whispered. The instruction echoed through Alex's mind, and she accepted it completely. Her mind wasn't full of pleasure anymore. It was empty and blank, and ready to collapse. "Five."

"Five," Alex echoed.

"Four."

"Four."

"Three."

"Three." Alex's voice was growing quieter and emptier of feeling.

"Two." Ashe's words sounded like they were coming from a great distance away.

"Two."

"One."

"One."

"Zero."

Alex didn't echo the final number in the countdown. She couldn't. For her, time had stopped. Her mind was gone. Alex slumped to her knees. She had been hypnotized.

She had lost.

With her task complete, Ashe simply let her hands fall to her sides as she returned to the blank trance state she'd spend most of the morning in. Alex was equally motionless. After a moment, Winter approached the pair. If she'd still been capable of thinking Alex would have expected Winter to laugh or mock her, but she didn't. Instead, the goth girl just looked at her closely for a time. "So that's how it ends," Winter mused, eventually. She turned to address Ashe first. "You did well. Good girl."

Ashe said nothing, but shivered slightly as an intense orgasm wracked her whole body.

"And you," Winter continued, looking down at Alex with a smile on her face. "You're a good girl too, coming back to me like this and submitting. I promise, it's all over now. No more games. Only peace, and submission."

Alex said nothing.

"Follow me," Winter ordered, and turned to talk away. Alex rose slowly to her feet, and she and Ashe followed Winter, walking side-by-side. Winter lead them through to her bedroom, and sat herself down on the edge of her bed. "Kneel."

Alex and Ashe knelt on the floor beside each other, looking up at their new mistress.

Winter reached down and grabbed Alex by her chin, tilting her head up slightly and inspecting her closely. "You're hypnotized, and you can't wake up. That means I win. You and your friend are mine. But you're still in there, aren't you? If not fighting, then at least surviving."

"Yes," Alex replied, her voice empty of feeling. It was true. Her mind had been broken wide open, but so far all the pieces were still there.

"Then you still have a choice. Well, perhaps 'choice' is the wrong word. You can't refuse it, but you can accept it - the reason you lost."

Alex said nothing, thought nothing.

"You lost because, deep down, you wanted to lose," Winter explained. "And it's not just because being my bimbo feels good. It's more than that. Who were you, before me? No-one. What pleasure did you have in your life, before me? Nothing. You were small. Weak. Afraid. Insignificant. You had no confidence, and you certainly didn't have that incredible body I'm so looking forward to enjoying. You spent every day working hard, knowing that you'd go to bed and wake up and work just as hard all over again the next day, with no end in sight. What kind of life is that? Maybe if you'd had something more, something about yourself you loved and could remind yourself of, you could have won. But you didn't. What I've given you is your fantasy, whether or not you're willing to admit it to yourself. You shouldn't think of me as your enemy. I'm your goddess."

Alex still said nothing, but deep inside she was processing and internalizing everything Winter was saying. Her mind was too beaten-down and weary to question it or resist it.

"So," Winter continued. "Tell me honestly. Who are you?"

Alex knew she had to answer, and she knew that answering was a choice. It was like Winter had said - she could accept, even if she couldn't refuse. She thought about everything that had happened that day, and about how badly she'd lost. She thought about what Winter had just explained to her. She thought about everything Winter had done to her since that first day in the library. There was only one answer she could give. She hung her head in submission. "Lexi."

"Good girl," Winter said. She looked at both Lexi and Ashe. "Now I have two of you! That's going to be so much fun. Lexi, I need to spend some time fixing all that conditioning your friend managed to ruin. And Ashe, you're still just raw clay, waiting for me to mold you. But before that, I think I deserve a change to properly enjoy my victory." Looking down at her two hypnotized bimbo girls kneeling in front of her, Winter grinned. She reached down and lifted the hem of her dress up to her waist. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Worship me," she commanded. With a happy giggle, Lexi obeyed.


12