Muscle Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lets try something new today," she smiled. "Stand up." I stood quickly and she unhooked the little key from her anklet. My heart hammered, she was going to let me out! The chastity cage slid off easily, pushed aside impatiently by my swelling cock. She left the metal ring around my testicles where it was; a reminder that I would be locked back up once she was finished with me. But for now my erection jutted out, eager to find her hand.

Her hands glided over my boner and made a trough underneath my balls. She nodded her head at me and I shoved my hips forward, thrusting my cock into her hands.

I pumped my erect cock against her hands, sliding in and out of the smooth trough of fingers that guided my boner. My balls slapped against the fake cunt that she had made for me and allowed me to fuck.

She reached around quickly and slapped my ass, then nestled my erection between her fingers again. I grunted and fucked her hands faster.

"Cum for me baby! You want to be a good boy don't you?" She sounded breathless, like she might actually let me be a good boy for her.

"SMACK!" The sharp tingle of her hand on my bare ass; the sudden realization that she was demanding my obedience, sharpened my lust.

"Hurry up before I change my mind." She threatened. "Fuck my hand SLUT!" I felt the cum rise in compliance. I obeyed, secure that I had her permission. The friction of my boner against her palm became unbearable at that speed. One more second!

"I changed my mind you can't cum yet!"

"What!" Her hand disappeared! My chance to satisfy the consuming need in my balls was gone in an instant. I grunted in protest and kept fucking, unable to stop the automatic rhythm of my hips. No!

"Please Miss! Please let me cum!" I blurted. I knew I wasn't allowed to beg unless told to, but I was desperate.

My owner laughed and squeezed my cock. It was too late and she knew it. She enjoyed ruining my orgasm. It made her feel more in control of her cock.

She would make her slut cum later, when the mood hit her. Meanwhile he could stay horny. She wanted her cock good and hard this afternoon. A friend was dropping by to help assess his progress.

The desperate, dancing slut in front of her was proof that cock control was key to keeping a male slut in line. Suddenly derived of the substitute cunt, he grunted, his erection twitched and he hunched forward like an animal about to mate.

He needed to be stopped. I grabbed his balls and squeezed. The slut yelled and his boner deflated a little. His disallowed orgasm must have frustrated him. But then, sluts live for the discipline, and cock control was also one of the basic reasons anyone kept a slut. You want a hard cock when it suits you. That's all a male slut really has to offer his female handler.

I've been through my share of sluts in my time. This one was promising. He had a big cock and it he could keep it erect for a very long time. Being sexually abused seemed to keep it harder, longer.

I stuffed the semi into its cage and locked it shut. The slut moaned, but he would be ok. He would harden quickly for me later, when I wanted him to perform. He knew it was useless to beg, although I could see on his face that he wanted to.

"You can lick me," I offered. Better than nothing. The slut was on his knees before I could spread my legs. I lay back in my armchair and felt his face pushing my thighs apart, eager to please.

...

One afternoon toward the end of my second week with a woman whose name I still did not know, a different woman, elegant, tall, dark complexioned, in her mid-forties arrived and greeted my handler with affection. My trainer had dressed me in a well-tailored suit for the occasion, the first clothes I had on for a week and a half. No underwear of course.

"My friend is here to help you achieve your goal of complete submission," Miss smirked. "Responding to our guest's subtle cues will be your test. If you pass, you will be going home tomorrow," she promised. "Of course, failure to please will be punished," she smiled.

The tall woman moved gracefully across the room and sat lightly on the sofa.

"You may call me Jane," she said. "That's a nice suit," she commented. Her eyes travelled over my body, obviously imagining what I looked like without the suit.

"Thank you Miss Jane, can I take it off for you?" I asked, anticipating her desire but not assuming anything. Jane looked thoughtful for a moment, as though she hadn't quite thought of that.

"Yes, take off the suit," she shrugged. Jane settled herself into the comfortable sofa while I stripped for her. I removed each piece of clothing slowly, and folded them into a neat pile on the floor beside me. I felt their eyes on me. My handler watched for mistakes, lapses in my judgment about what Jane might want. Jane seemed more interested in the stiff cock on display for her.

"My throat is a little dry," Jane remarked. Could you get me a drink please? Something made out of whisky with ice in it would work," she winked at me.

"Of course Miss Jane," I responded. I turned and started across the carpet.

"Wait!" My handler said. "What do you say to our guest slut?"

"Thank you for this opportunity to please you Miss Jane," I replied uncertainly.

"You're welcome" Jane replied.

"Not good enough," my trainer replied. "Crawl back here and lick our guest's pussy, slut. Show her how welcome she is."

I froze. Despite my being naked, I felt Jane and I were engaged in some strange civil discourse. Suddenly I was being forced to concede that I was just a whore. My legs slowly gave way and I sank to the floor. I clambered over to Jane and nudged my face against her knees. Jane parted her legs immediately. That sweet musky odour meant no underwear. She had come prepared, ready to be licked, and I had missed my cue.

Correction, I thought. I was not just a whore. I was a sub-slut, a special kind of male whore that craves female domination. Jane lay back and spread her thighs. I traced the wet, fragrant opening with the tip of my tongue. Jane quivered. I kissed her pussy and began licking slowly, consistently, and relentlessly.

"SMACK!" My ass got slapped. I arched my back, stuck my ass out and licked faster like a trained slut.

"Do a good job slut!" My handler coached. "If you please Jane you get to go home. Be attentive to the subtle cues your guest is exuding. Know when to tease her clit. Listen to her breath. Anticipate her need."

"SMACK!" My ass was slapped harder. I felt my cock grow. I spread my knees apart and arched my back as far as it would go. My handler liked maximum access to her cock.

"Do you like being spanked?" Jane gasped. I grunted and kept licking. The tone of her voice told me she did not want me to stop.

"SMACK!" My handler spanked my ass again.

"Answer slut!"

"Yes Miss Jane," I replied shakily.

"Act like the man-cunt you are and tell me how much." Jane commanded. Her voice was throaty, thick with her need to cum. The civil Jane was suddenly gone, replaced by the horny Jane. This Jane wanted to humiliate her slut.

"I like having my slut-ass spanked Miss Jane. It makes my cock stiff. Having my ass slapped makes me remember that I am a slut; that I am here to do whatever pleases you," I grovelled. "Can I make you cum please Miss Jane?"

Jane moaned and trapped my head between her thighs. Her hands held my head and she ground her hips into my face. She was on the edge.

"SMACK!" The sharp sound of my bare ass being slapped echoed in the room. I licked faster. Suddenly Jane squealed. Her pussy flooded my face and her body convulsed. Jane squeezed my head between her muscled thighs and flexed. I was her captive cunt licker. I sucked and licked as Jane shuddered and collapsed into the chair.

"I think that's enough for now," my handler laughed softly. "Your guest needs to rest." Her hand reached between my legs.

"Good. You're still hard, you have been learning after all," she commented dryly. "You have a few finer points to brush up on but those can be learned faster in practise," she smiled. "I'm sure your owners will be happy with the results, don't you think slut?" I nodded my head affirmatively, obediently.

I would have agreed to anything that came out of her mouth. I still had an erection that no one was paying attention to and my handlers' mouth was looking pretty good. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and pulled me to my feet.

"Get dressed in the suit I bought you. Julia is picking you up for dinner this evening at seven. Don't wear underwear. You will wear the cock cage. Julia has the other key. I'll return my key to Lisa, just so you know who to suck up to in the future."

I started to walk to the toy room where I was usually kept.

"Wait slut!" she barked. I dropped onto all fours and turned to face her, head down. I was sure I was about to get punished for some infraction.

"Crawl back here and thank your guest for providing you with this opportunity to show her what a sub-slut you are!"

I crawled back slowly, ashamed to have forgotten Jane, my designated owner, in my haste to obey my trainer. I crept to Jane's feet and touched the floor with my forehead.

"Ass up," my handler reminded me. I arched my back quickly.

"Please forgive me Miss Jane," I pleaded. "Thank you for letting me be your sub-slut this evening."

"You're forgiven slut. You may clean my pussy before you go." Jane spread her legs and lifted her hips slightly. "It feels damp between my cheeks, make sure there's no cum there, slut. Use your tongue." Jane drawled.

I licked Jane's pussy clean then licked her asshole and thanked her again for allowing me to be her slut. My handler nodded her approval and I crawled across the floor to my room.

"I think he'll be going home tomorrow after all," She said to Jane.

12