Muscular Maidens Pt. 05

Story Info
Ch 1 of my book Muscle Maidens in the Cavern of Dreams cont.
1k words
4.5
4.3k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RGreye
RGreye
35 Followers

Jake sat upright to watch but remained conspicuously behind the screen hiding something he couldn't control. The feeling was far more powerful than the previous Sunday when he'd opened the Playboy. His eyes were riveted to Jess. The way her entire physique radiated power made her far more attractive than any of the women on those pages. He felt himself wilt before her, awed into silence by her stunning beauty. As if suddenly surrounded by a haze of need, he became desperate to caress her smooth skin and feel the hardness of her muscles. It was as if his body was boiling slowly from the bottom up and he began to sweat profusely. Thankfully, he noted, everyone's attention is focused elsewhere.

Jake could see through Craig's facade: he didn't really think this would be an easy victory. A measure of fear was apparent behind his pupils, but the swagger he tried to convey told a different story. The other boys knew he was making an epic mistake. He was breaking the unwritten rule: never engage a girl in a strength contest. Should he win convincingly, which he was expected to, and if he acted snarky about it, things could get worse. Should he lose, he'd be the butt of everyone's joke even though the rest of the crew knew they'd lose to her as well. If it were a close contest, Jess would earn respect and still come out ahead. Clearly, Craig wasn't thinking. Then again, in the presence of a suddenly revealed beauty like Jess, how could he?

When she leaned forward, each of the boys got an eyeful of her round, pert breasts and hard, pink nipples which pressed against the thin fabric. They swayed temptingly with her every movement. Even Craig, trying to find the mindset for the contest, wasn't immune to her seductive charms.

Jess snapped, "Right here," her eyes hinting at her hand rather than her breasts.

He frowned as their hands grasped one another. Each of them squeezed as if searching for signs of weakness. Craig's arm towered above Jess's, giving him immediate leverage. While her arms, shoulders, and back were clearly more fit, his physique was wiry, and Jake expected he was strong in a different way. He'd learned about quick twitch muscles and the like and that had to give him an edge.

"You ready?" he asked. She nodded in response. "Elvin, make yourself useful and hold our hands while you count down." Elvin wrenched his eyes unwillingly from Jessica's firm breasts and did as Craig asked.

"Three, two, one, go" he announced. Craig shot off like a blast twisting his wrist and using his shoulder to his advantage. His wiry thin muscles bulged, but his hand didn't budge. Jess's lats flared and her shoulders welled up as her muscles tensed with effort. Jake's eye's honed in on the full, striated, vascular bulges of tanned flesh in her arms. They rose into something resembling a peaked hilltop. Eventually, as the contest continued, the fat vein on top of the bicep was joined by ancillary highways of power.

Thirty seconds in she chirped, "I don't know how much more of this I can take. I did arms today." Her arm slowly started to falter and Elvin and Dan, as if the entire group's masculinity were on the line, started chanting in unison, "Craig, Craig, Craig." Jess's head spun toward Jake, perhaps to see if he was joining in. Face still straining with effort, Jake could see that she appeared visibly relieved when she saw he remained silent. She batted her eyes at him and turned back to the contest where her fortunes appeared to be waning.

"Come on, Jess," Jake whispered, almost inaudibly, not willing to risk Craig's ire, but he knew she heard him, and Craig's progress stalled when her arm was about halfway to the floor.

While she appeared to be losing, something seemed off. Whereas Craig's beet-red face winced with effort, his breath growing increasingly ragged, Jess showed calm resolve. Her whole body radiated a sense of power, and eventually, she started to toy with him. "Are you going to start?" she asked, drumming the fingers on her left hand against the rug as if she were bored by the proceedings.

"Shut up, I don't see you doing any better." And just like that, Jess's biceps seemed to swell up another inch, veins and muscles bulging beautifully and, smooth like a pendulum, their arms moved back to even.

Craig pressed back furiously and then exhaled deeply, stopping her momentum. A few seconds later he offered through gritted teeth, "I feel sorry for you working out today. I guess we can call it a draw... If you want."

"No," Jess replied with a level of determination etched on her face that she'd never shown before. Jake imagined her in the pool, careening herself out of the water, her face etched with this look, as her powerful deltoids and lats propelled her to victory. I have to go watch one of her swim meets, he reflected out of the blue.

"Fine... bitch." Craig whispered the second word barely audibly, but she heard it. They all did. Her reaction was almost immediate as an angry snarl crossed her tight lips. Brawny muscles bulged, delts and pecs surged as she unleashed a sudden bolt of raw power against him. Somehow, her muscles appeared even larger than just minutes earlier. Her bulging arm now seemed to dwarf Craig's wiry counterpart. Jake observed how her burgeoning muscles and skin glistened with a healthy vitality the rest of them lacked. Her dominance was soon made apparent to all of them as the tide turned in her favor once more. Frantically, Craig gulped deep breaths of air, his elbow leaving the floor and his entire body seeming to roll into a desperate last effort to thwart her victory. Within a few seconds, she wrenched Craig's arm down to the carpet with a tremendous crash.

"Oww, fuck," Craig cried out in a high-pitched yelp that seemed to reverberate for far too long against the basement walls. Finally, silence filled the room. Red-faced, breathing hard and sulking in defeat, Jake feared the worst from him.

RGreye
RGreye
35 Followers