All Comments on 'Muse - The Proposal 1'

by oncemorewithfeeling

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt1957over 1 year ago

Very interesting beginning chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue, great start

oncemorewithfeelingoncemorewithfeelingover 1 year agoAuthor

@mstbdscrt1957. It started out with me trying to write pornography, but the characters took it elsewhere. I hope you can muster the patience for the (very) slow build toward their more erotic endeavours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it up.

oncemorewithfeelingoncemorewithfeelingover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous No worries, I already completed the novel, but translating it to English proved to be a greater challenge than expected. Still, the work is almost done and I'll be publishing chapters the coming weeks, as fast as Literotica allows me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel hooked already

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Your set up is terrific, you lure us into the web, too!

EGRIEGRI9 months ago

What fun to start out with verbal sparring. It appears Melina is a strong woman who will go to great lengths to resolve her dilemma of her husband's wanderings.

A very entertaining first chapter.I am looking forward to what follows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroncemorewithfeeling@oncemorewithfeeling
I wanted to write a pornographic short, but the characters decided differently. I made this account to publish the novel it turned into. This novel is not for you, nor was it my original intention you would read it. Muse is partly based on my personal voyage of discovery rende...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Muse Series Info