Muse 2 - The Assignment 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at my reflection like the angel at the couple, but before I reproach myself, my body takes over again. I am once again approaching a climax and you know it, notice it, hear it? Making me realise I cannot let myself go like that. It's yours to allow. You do and my climax announces itself immediately. In my head I scream, in real life? No idea. Your voice is somewhere in the distance.

I slowly come to my senses when you take me in your arms and lift me up. I can't stop smiling, am in a state of ecstasy. You carry me to a sofa to lie against each other and relax. Now I can take a break, have some breathing space. I had my release. It is sweet, you are sweet. I want more, more of you, more of the pleasure you offer.

How many times did you drive me to climax the rest of the afternoon? Often, not often enough, the desire remains. Especially when you finally remove the jewel and explain to me that without the plug I'm not allowed to climax. It's all right though, when you take me to my cell, I'm satisfied. Enjoy your care as you massage my exhausted body until sleep overtakes me. I am grateful for what you gave me. The assignment I found early the next morning, to write in this journal how I experienced the afternoon, wasn't easy but I did it with pleasure. Too much pleasure, because I couldn't keep to your rule that I may not enjoy a climax without your permission or the plug.

x Milena