All Comments on 'Muse 3 - Forced Desire 3'

by oncemorewithfeeling

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Thank you for taking me on this journey.

I'm enjoying all of the colors & dimensions & sexual torments ;)

Aqua317Aqua317about 1 year ago

Darker? I’m a little worried.

oncemorewithfeelingoncemorewithfeelingabout 1 year agoAuthor

And thank you for letting me know all the hard work that went into it was not in vain. Much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Currently my favourite story on here. Real depth to your writing.

Enjoying it immensely, don’t keep us waiting to long for the second part please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

*****

MrHeadmstrMrHeadmstrabout 1 year ago

Just, Wow!

Now finish it, the easy part is done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent! Thank you for writing such a compelling story.

I'm very much looking forward to more.

EGRIEGRI9 months ago

Bravo!! The first half has clearly created a new creature. The introduction of contemporary towering heels is a nice image. Given Melina's ballet training I am sure she has grace and a finely turned leg.

The story of Louise is but a thinly veiled introduction of the multiple partner experience as shown in her artwork. She can now check off the box listing pain leading to subspace.

At least I finally knew one of the mentioned artists. A Titian is a nice little bauble to have in your possession.

I look forward to your second half.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’ve given myself permission to respond to this highly erotic story. Please, please continue to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroncemorewithfeeling@oncemorewithfeeling
I wanted to write a pornographic short, but the characters decided differently. I made this account to publish the novel it turned into. This novel is not for you, nor was it my original intention you would read it. Muse is partly based on my personal voyage of discovery rende...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES