All Comments on 'Mused'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

I smiled and laughed and then I kept reading! Thanks for such an amusing tale!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Gave you a 5 on this one, Tex, not really into BDSM but I think it was well written and for damn sure graphic. Hey if this is your Contest entry, good luck. I have enjoyed too many of your fantasies to knock your score down on this one. Not my cup-o-tea but I finished it and that says a lot for the writer.

Hope this is just a "phase" like my kids went through growing up. ;-) Looking forward to your next more typical Love Story offering.

Cheers and I wasn't being sarcastic about good luck on the contest.

Long time follower

SAGE

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 3 years ago

Loved the ending! 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a wonderful read. I loved how descriptive you were with the bondage. Having Kerry willingly become the Muse was a really neat touch!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Torn

Was concerned about the beginning as forced, even if "accidental" and why the store owner didn't raise concerns when she didn't return.

However, as it deveoped he was more confused and apprehensive and finally she came out as his muse, I think. Perhaps a love story but still a tad concerned about the first part.

Well written and carries you with it. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...