Muses of a Muse

Story Info
While fastened immobile I consider my past and present.
2.7k words
4.07
2.4k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Carlsberg made stocks they would have made this one. Solid oak with padded black leather surrounding the holes where my head and arms are secured. Brass studs fasten the leather in place and the fixtures and fittings are all shiny brass.

It is a beautiful piece of apparatus, unfortunately, dear reader, I can see very little of its beauty. I am fastened in its centre and the current raison d'etre for its being.

Although I am standing with legs fastened, my stomach is resting on a black leather covered bench. This is part of the apparatus and set about nine inches from the actual stocks which allows my tits to hang free. My Master has laid a black towel on the bench so my bare skin would not be too uncomfortable on the shiny leather, he is a kind and generous Master.

I don't like my tits, they're too big, uncomfortable and heavy and even at my age have a slight droop. Bras confine, make me sweat, the only good thing about them is when you take them off. Men do seem to like my tits so it's not all bad.

My Master has locked me here, bent at the hips, pretty well unable to move. My legs are fastened together in black leather clad cuffs attached to a mechanism which can swing them out wide. I don't know how wide the limit is but I've been stretched wide enough.

The first time he used this he put his cock in my pussy while my legs were fairly close together and using a remote control he had me slowly open up as he drove into me. It was a weird sensation being fucked while my legs were opening and closing out of my control. It was a while ago and one of the occasions I was allowed to cum. He came into me when my legs were at their widest and he left me there. Instead of our juices running down my legs they dropped directly onto the floor and of course I ended up on my hands and knees licking them up. Yes dear reader there is little he wouldn't make me do and nothing I won't do for him. (It was a great fuck though).

The padding makes it quite comfortable, most of my weight being taken by my stomach. It is height adjustable and guess what, the adjustments place the subjugates (my) mouth, pussy and bumhole at the perfect height to take his cock.

Click. SMACK. Yeooooowww.

Sorry, I forgot to mention, I may have to interrupt this narrative occasionally as my Master has set up this spanking machine before he left. I don't know precisely how it works as I am always on the receiving end. He's set it to hit at random times and random heights, sometimes there is a two or three minute gap between hits, other times half an hour or so it's hard to tell as time passes slowly in this situation. While I have been stuck here my bum has been hit about a dozen times from my thighs to the highest available spot on my bum that can be hit with a horizontal blow. This last one hit the top of my thigh / bottom of my bum and it fucking hurt.

The one thing that lifts the spirits, dear reader, is when I gain a little victory and in this case I could hear the machine click a split second before it hit me! So thanks to my Girl Guide training I can be prepared. Prepared! Fuck I can tense my muscles for all the good that does. Shit! What I haven't heard this time is the machine moving up or down as it usually does after it has let fly. Does that mean it's going to hit in that same tender spot? Please no. That's the most tender spot, there is no way I can get out of the way. I hope it is a long wait before the next one to let the pain dissipate a bit. At least it is the clear plastic bat thing that is hitting me and not the cane.

Sorry about that, as I say I may have to interrupt my little drama occasionally as having my bum hit tends to distract me. Oh yes the perfect height, so take his cock I did, finishing with it in my bum. I jumped ahead; he fastened me carefully in the stocks so I was comfortable(ish). There is no way I can release my arms as he has put cuffs on them so even though the padding was soft my arms will not come through the holes. My ankles are fastened together at the moment.

My tits hang free in the gap designed for that purpose which is better than having my weight pressing on them. My nipples are always tender, my Master keeps them in a state of tenderness for his amusement.

There was an occasion while I was in the position I am in now when he left the room and returned with a narrow trolley which he pushed into the 'tit gap'. Lifting my right tit he slid a bowl of ice water under it and allowed my tit to drop into it. Oh my God, it was a shock to the system, he repeated it with my left tit.

I was gasping for breath, but not for long his cock was in my mouth before I could moan. After about a minute he removed his cock from my mouth and the water from my tits, my nipples were standing to attention, can they stand to attention in a downward direction? Maybe hanging to attention. Whatever they were tumescent.

He hit my cold, hard, bloated nipples with a crop, one and then the other. My whole world became a world of pain centred around my nipples. Can you imagine, dear reader, the pain of being hit on frozen nipples, nipples that were tender to start with? I screamed, twice, it certainly took my mind off the cold until the bowls returned, tits in ice and his cock in my pussy. Oh fuck he was wasting his time fucking me all my nerve endings were dormant except for the ones bundled into my poor nipples. All my attention was on my cold, burning nipples. At the end of the day the fuck was not for my benefit, not that he was always so selfish sometimes he fucked me for my benefit, well mutual benefit would be more honest.

He smacked my nipples again 'Yeeeeeoowwww,' the pain was horrendous. My poor freezing abused nipples....

"Yeeeeooowwww, "the basssss... my Master's spanking machine hit exactly the same place again, fucking random my arse, it fucking hurt. I am so busy thinking about my nipples I didn't hear the click.

Sorry I was telling you about my abused nipples, they were stinging, he put them back in the water. For a second the cold was wonderful taking the burn away but soon it changed to pain. His cock was back in my mouth, he generously quickly removed the water and hit my nipples again. I cried out even louder this time and I cried, tears dripping off my face, ruining the carefully applied makeup. For fuck's sake why should I care about makeup? I'm in fucking agony and that bastards laughing "Are you alright my little whore?" he asked.

Of course I'm not alright you stupid twat, you've just knocked ten tons of shit out of my tits, how can I be alright. "Yes my Master," I meekly lied. And this dear reader sums up my relationship with my Master.

He's hardly touched my poor neglected pussy, my pussy that is silently pleading for some attention. Sometimes you should be careful what you wish for. The crop hit my pussy a few dozen times in quick succession. More tears, more silent cursing.

If, dear reader, you have been hit on the pussy with a riding crop you may have some idea of what I'm going through. If not or you don't have a pussy to hit I can assure you that it is agony, imagine having your balls attacked with a gas lighter.

He lifts my head by my hair and kisses me, lovingly and passionately. "Good girl," he says before moving behind me pouring lube on my bumhole and buggering me. I enjoy anal but my pussy as sore as it was would have been preferable. I need to cum.

I need to cum!!

Sorry this is the story I intended to tell at the start of the narrative. It would seem dear reader the introduction is longer than the tale. Perhaps my brain is so befuddled that I am wandering.

So here you find me in the fancy stocks in agony, his juices leaking from my bum and in a state of arousal that any decent man would do something about. He's set up the spanking machine and fucked off, the miserable fucking twat, cunt, arsehole, piss potticle spunk bubble, love of my life, bastard. You may have realised I am not pleased, nor am I surprised.

One of the things that doesn't get mentioned in BDSM films and stories is boredom. You see some master take a girl out of a cage or cupboard, abuse her then put her back. Half an hour's excitement followed by hours and hours of boredom for the girl. I have been in that type of position more than once for and the best thing you can do to pass the time is sleep. And dear reader you will realise that sleeping when your bum is paddled every so often is not possible.

My generous master realises this so he has left an I-pad with continuous porn on it to keep me occupied and I suspect worked up and ready for him.

This one showed an attractive girl being fucked in all three holes at the same time. I might like to try that one day, I'm sure my master has a couple of willing friends.

Click, tense, whack, owwwwe. Are they becoming more regular? At least this was lower on my thigh.

The girl on the screen has changed to one with inflated boobs who was bending over to invite the guy with the massive cock to fuck her. Shit he's sticking that massive dick in her bum, fuck that must hurt. I didn't see any lube. I don't want to watch this, my bum is sore from sir fucking it and his cock is definitely big enough but it does not compare to that monster, thank God! I closed my eyes. I glanced at the screen, he was fucking her bum hard, her bloated tits hardly moved, mine would be swinging in a ninety degree arc. Silicone is obviously more solid than tit fat.

I thought back to the good times I have had locked in these stocks with their leather padded holes for extra comfort while I was tortured. And dear reader I have had some great times. My favourite is to be locked in backwards, my back on the bench, my mouth and hands in the stocks at cock height, my legs fastened to the part that opens and closes them. This as you would expect dear reader put my pussy was at cock height and my boobs looking to the sky, well ceiling.

Starting with my mouth, he would shove his cock in while playing with my boobs. He could lean forward and smack my pussy, he always leant forward and smacked my pussy!

Moving around he fucked my smacked pussy while squeezing my nipples. I loved it, I wish he would come in now and fuck me, he has not allowed me to climax for over a week. He cums at least twice a day, usually more, bastard. I'm the one he uses to make him cum whenever and however he wants.

Yeow, I missed the click so the smack came as a surprise, top of the thigh again, was it really random. Big boobs and big dick had moved on. On the screen now was some poor bitch having her boobs hit with a nasty looking cane. There were vicious looking red stripes crisscrossing her boobs. The camera panned back and my face came into view. What a mess, my makeup had run through my tears. My hair was all over the place, my boobs were taking a hell of a beating. I was smiling. I am smiling. This is the first time I have seen this film. It was nice to see from the outside and remember it with such fondness. And see it without feeling the pain but reliving it and the feelings bubbling around my innards.

God, thinking back to that day had got the juices flowing, my pussy was just right for fucking. "Please sir come and fuck me," if he heard me he took no bloody notice. If only I could get a hand out I could play with my clit but there is no chance. I'd even break all rules and bring myself off and take the punishment. It's easy to think this when it's impossible.

I need a wee! Now nothing else will be in my head except my bladder. "Click", tense, another blow on the bum, ouch. I let out a few drops of wee. I'd cross my legs if he hadn't fixed them together. He'll be back soon surely, although I know he'd let me wee myself, laugh and make me clean it up. If he was feeling nasty cleaning it up with my tongue, a shiver went through me at this thought.

The video was showing a very beautiful naked girl arms spread and legs bent and wide, her lovely bald pussy wet and waiting. She didn't have to wait long, a tongue was in her in a flash. Christ I wish that was happening to me.

Wait! My legs are opening! Perhaps he heard me, perhaps he'll take notice, perhaps I'll get fucked, perhaps I'll be allowed to cum! I'm quite wide, I'm open to invasion, please fucking invade me. Yessss, his beautiful cock is in me, filling me. He's fucking me hard, it was literally fucking marvellous.

"Please can I cum?" I asked not that I had a choice. I was going to climax any second.

"Yes," he said, thank God.

"Thank youuuuuuuuuu," I tried to say as I climaxed.

I wonder dear reader if as you are at the start of a long awaited orgasm, a long awaited orgasm following a long drought and the funniest thing you have ever experienced happens then you may know the sound that came out of my mouth was like. There's not enough letters in the alphabet to describe it. I will just say it was an orgasmic guffaw / shriek.

"OUCH," he exclaimed he had not turned the machine off and copped a smart one across his bum. I climaxed and laughed at the same time, almost choking myself.

He moved around and stopped me laughing by putting his cock down my throat. Cum splattered over my face. He turned round and I could see the red rectangle the spanking machine had left. "Kiss it better you inconsiderate bitch. Laughing at my discomfort, kiss it better."

"Yes, my Master," I managed to say before his arse was in my face. It stopped me laughing on the outside but inside I was in stitches.

Thank you, thank you, thank you my master, my owner, my love, my lover. For the moment unsayable thoughts are going through my head. But this has made my day, more than a little victory, quite a large one really.

Click.

"Yeeeeeeoooooooowwwwwwww!"

He of course has the last laugh, I am still here, I have not had a wee and he has changed the paddle in the spanking machine to a cane. He has gone and I have no idea when he will return. I shouldn't have laughed! I continued to laugh.

I think dear reader I must stop here, if you have managed to get this far please leave me some stars, lots of stars as when you read this I will already have the stripes.

P.S.

You may have realised dear reader that NotaTitman did not write this, well he did but I told him what to say. He did put some in his own words, I mean tumescent, who the hell uses tumescent for fuck sake, I had to look it up!

P.P.S.

Not only is NotaTitman a nom de plume, it's a lie he likes mine.

Jules XXX