Muses of a Muse Ch. 02

Story Info
In which Jules uses her safe word for the first time.
2.2k words
3.33
1.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following up from Muses of a Muse as told to me by Jules. She did say that when she writes the book she will call it Amusing Muses of a Muse, she thinks she is funny.

Well dear reader, I am still here increasing stripes and hopefully stars although not as many as I hoped for. I give my all, my cunt, my mouth, my arse, you could give some stars. (I told her she couldn't say this but she insisted I put it in.)

So here I am still bent over in the stocks but now I am in agony. The spanking machine was loaded with a cane which is at least ten times more painful than the paddle thing, maybe a hundred times. Particularly after hours of being hit with the paddle which has made my bum so inflamed and sensitive. Every hit with the cane was torture, whether I heard the click or not, in fact hearing the click gave that second's anticipation, dread of knowing what was coming.

The last one was so painful I not only had tears coming from my eyes, I peed myself. Sorry for people who do not like anything to do with wee but I couldn't hold it any longer.

Even the porn on the i-pad was censored, some of the spunk had leaked from my mouth onto the screen. Joined with my tears and sorry to say snot had more or less blotted out my viewing. Let's face it there was absolutely nothing to keep me here, well padlock, velcro and the poshest set of stocks in the world. I said I would never do it but I am thinking of using my safe word. I can't stand this torment any longer.

Click, oh fuck no.

"Yeeeeeeeeees Wwwwwwwwwwww." Fuck that hurt, that really hurt, right at the top of my thighs. That's the straw that broke the camel's back. "Gusset, GUSSET, GUSSET," I shouted, a stupid but memorable safe word. I'm sure my bum must be bleeding. Please, please help me master. Please turn this fucking machine off before it goes again.

I bet he's gone out, gone out and left me like this, bastard, "GUSSET", please come. I don't suppose you can comprehend my predicament, not many people have experienced it, not many would want to. He won't have gone out, he cares too much about my safety. I'm sure he hasn't gone out... He hasn't gone out! He's here! And learning from his mistakes, I'm glad to say, he switched the fucking machine off. I'd have preferred a fucking machine I think.

"Well my dear, a word I never expected to hear, I thought you could take anything." I couldn't speak, the relief had left me tongue tied. I felt my legs parting, of course he was not going to get his feet wet by standing in my pee, oh no, my immaculate master will not dirty his shoes or his feet, I haven't seen them so I don't know which. He can reach the velcro cuffs while in the dry while my legs are spread, The cuffs will be wet with my wee, perhaps he is wearing gloves. By him putting his finger and thumb in my mouth he let me know that he was not wearing gloves.

It was wonderful to flex my legs, to bend my knees, not as good as an orgasm but close. "Well your arse is rather red and the deep red stripes are rather attractive, the skin isn't broken." I felt something cold on my bum, surely he is not going to fuck my arse again, no it was a soothing gel with some sort of pain killing properties. He is kind!

He moved into my field of vision, looking really smart, suit, shirt and tie, he had either been out or was about to go. He was about to go out, he was probably about to come in and release me, I needn't have shouted gusset, shit. He lifted the top beam and before I could move he took my arms and using the cuffs fastened them behind my back.

He held my hair and pulled me up. My legs wouldn't hold me, I ached all over, my knees were giving way. He held me up by my hair until I could at least stand. He walked me over to the full length mirror. What a sight, he was immaculate while I was the wild woman of Borneo. When I was put in the stocks hours ago, my hair was perfect, my makeup perfect if a bit excessive. False eyelashes and lots of mascara, and bright red lips.

Now I am a complete fucking mess, where to start? My hair fifty quid a couple of hours before my internment was now a complete tangled mess that was going to take some combing out. I am, dear reader, ashamed to describe how my face looks. I am not unattractive but looking at what's in the mirror you would not believe it. My makeup has migrated to areas I didn't put it in and was never meant to go. My eyes were bloodshot, full of tears and surrounded by black mascara. One eyelash was missing and one glued to my cheek with some substance that wasn't UHU!

The mystery substance was a mixture of his cum, my spit and snot, sorry about that, I am just telling it as it is. That is the worst of it, my red tits, sore 'tumescent' nipples and my swollen pussy lips are not much worse than what has become their normal state. What I cannot see is the damage to my bum and thighs, do I want to see it? I don't know.

"What a mess you are, I have to go out, you will clear up your pee, shower, put more cream on your arse, get something to eat and go to bed. I have set an alarm. When it goes off you will come in here and clear the mess, you will polish the stocks so they look like new. You may cream yourself at any time. When you have finished these tasks you will get ready to go out, you may only have a light snack in case I take you for a meal, do not put knickers on in case I decide to fuck you first."

He kissed the top of my head, well he wasn't going to kiss my lips! Slapped my bum a couple of times, not hard, a friendly pat really and walked out. I went down on my hands and knees, sitting down would have been preferable but too uncomfortable for a day or two. Some time later I pulled myself up, got a bowl of water, sod it, you don't want to read about me cleaning up my pee.

Considering I'd done little physical exercise I was knackered, I just wanted to get some sleep which was denied me by that bloody spanking machine, but there was no way I could not get clean first. It was the quickest and coolest shower I have ever had. I washed my face and hair thoroughly, as for the rest I gingerly washed my pussy and my arse and used the showerhead to hose down my legs

I was starving without having any food for hours so I had some cereal, fruit and a chocolate bar to tide me over. I went to bed, there was no way I could lie on my back and my sore nipples prevented me from lying on my stomach so I lay on my side hoping I would not be restless and roll over.

I slept like the proverbial log without moving until I woke up, stretched and rolled on to my back and immediately rolled back. Hell my bum still hurts, stings really. I lay in bed waiting for the alarm. I had no idea how long I had been asleep or how long the alarm was set for or even the time of day. It was light outside. I am not allowed to get up before the alarm. I am however allowed to go to the toilet, what do you expect, dear reader, this is master's bed.

I took the opportunity to put cream on my bum and nipples and got back into bed. I lay on my side and surprisingly went to sleep. The alarm went off and I rolled over to stop it and of course was soon wide awake as the pain on my bum revitalised my brain.

The stocks were quite impressive when seen from the outside, no wonder they are master's pride and joy. I cleaned the floor again, it was waterproof so some warm water with disinfectant did the job. Hell you are not interested in my cleaning techniques, suffice to say I polished the stocks with bees wax polish until they gleamed. A privilege to use, not.

I had something to eat, standing up, had a shower, did my hair and makeup again standing up. A message came in from my master telling me to be waiting by the front door, in stockings, suspenders and heels. I had twenty minutes to get ready.

I stood in the regulation pose, feet apart, arms behind my back holding elbows and waited. The door opened and master walked in with another chap who was holding a take away bag. "Jules, this is Jimmy I told him you would give him the best blow job he has ever had if he carries the food for me." He had never brought another person to have sex with me, I was so embarrassed, blushing, but I had my instructions.

Jimmy certainly looked hopeful, I was glad he was not going to fuck me, my bum being so sore. I knelt and started to undo his belt, he was almost fully erect, clean but smelly, he had probably had a shower early this morning. Ah well here goes, I held his cock in my fist which left about three inches to go in my mouth. I nodded back and forth on his cock, using my hand as well. It didn't take him long to cum, I swallowed it and smiled at him, what's a few more calories.

"Good girl Jules, I think you have brought a few minutes of pleasure into his humdrum life." He lifted me up and gave me the take away bags to put the food out on the table. He poured wine and pulled a chair out for me to sit. He is a kind master. There was a large cushion on the chair. I sat down as he pushed the chair in. We had a pleasant meal apart from master in a suit and tie and me in nothing but stockings and suspenders; it could have been any 'normal' couple.

It was wonderful to have a regular conversation as though we were on the same level. "You have been so good, finish your wine, clear the table and lay on it with your legs in the air so your sore arse is not on the table," he said. I'm in for a pussy spanking, I thought. He loosened his tie and held my ankles, spread my legs and did a wonderful thing on my clit with his tongue. I climaxed only a few hours ago; is he going to let me cum again? Please let me cum again, and he did, dear reader, he did. It was astonishing, awesome, sensational.

"Oh thaaaaaank youuuuuuuu, oh god, oh god." My orgasm was so unexpected, I had expected to be without one for at least a month. I clamped my legs around his head, I couldn't help it. Opening my legs I released his head, he lifted it and smiled at me. He stood and I quickly followed, I kissed him and licked my juices off his face.

"You will help me shower and in the bathroom you will, while standing, give me a hands free blow job. Legs apart with your back to the big mirror so I can admire your cunt and sore arse while you blow me."

"Yes master, thank you." So picture me in heels, wet stockings and suspender belt standing legs apart and straight, bent over at ninety degrees not unlike when I was fastened in the stocks. I had my hands on his thighs and my head bobbing up and down. His lovely cock in my mouth, I took my time. I treated his cock as though it was made by Faberge, I so love his cock. Eventually he held my head and increased the speed and depth of my bobbing up and down, he climaxed and I savoured every single drop.

Well, dear reader, thanks for getting this far, master and I went to bed, snuggled together. He had his arm around me, gently resting on my right tit and no part of his body touching my bum.

P.S.

I see NotaTitman managed to get tumescent in again.

P.P.S.

I'm fairly sure that master feels guilty about leaving the spanking machine on high when he put the cane in. It was beyond reasonable punishment, even for laughing at him! (It was funny though.)

A dung beetle walked into a bar and said. "Is this stool taken," see I am funny.