Mushrooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca looked up from her phone when I walked in. She was perched on a stool at the island bench, munching a piece of toast and scrolling through whatever was on her screen. She smiled, narrow blue eyes crinkling behind thick glasses. Twenty or thirty kilos overweight, with round, pale cheeks and a strong nose, Becca would never be considered pretty, no matter how lovely a human being she was on the inside. I should know; I knew exactly how she felt. She tucked a strand of frizzy red hair behind her ear as she greeted me. "Hi, Brian," she said warmly. "What's up?"

"Not much," I replied as I rounded the bench toward the fridge. I suddenly felt as if I hadn't eaten in days. "Hungry." I opened the double doors of the huge appliance and studied the contents. My eyes fell on some ham I'd bought a couple days back. A ham, cheese and mustard sandwich sounded excellent right about now. As I grabbed butter and mustard and the meat, Becca made an observation.

"Have you lost weight?" she enquired curiously.

I was suddenly very aware of her eyes on my back. "Uh, not sure," I lied, trying to sound casual. "Maybe a little. I've been watching what I eat." That was a bigger lie. When I turned from the fridge, Becca quickly went back to her phone, frowning as if there was something important on it. Had she just been looking at my arse? Shaking my head at the ridiculous thought, I made my sandwiches silently. It wasn't until I was back in my room that I realised I'd made four sandwiches, thick with ham and cheese. I was further surprised when I devoured them easily, afterward barely feeling like I'd had anything at all.

Pulling out a pad of lined paper from my desk drawer, I began to scribble down everything I knew so far about these mushrooms, from their location in the cave, to the colour, the smell, and then on to what I'd noticed between now and then, particularly the changes in Maisy and me. I lost myself in the project, but at some point, I was distracted by a soft knock on my door. I was surprised when I heard Becca's voice on the other side.

"Brian?" she said tentatively. "Are you decent?"

"Uh, yeah," I replied, quickly shoving the pad away. "Come in." I couldn't imagine what she wanted; Becca rarely knocked on my door unless it was urgent. The door came open and she stood there, smiling shyly at me before dropping her eyes to the floor. Her hands were clasped at her waist, fidgeting nervously. "Everything okay?" I asked gently.

Her pale cheeks flushed as she glanced at me again. "I was thinking that... Well, we haven't hung out much lately, have we?"

"Uh, I guess not," I said slowly. It was a weird question; Becca and I were friendly around the house, but we never really did anything together as friends, unless you counted sometimes watching the same TV shows or chatting during a meal.

"So," she continued, "I was going to go catch a movie tonight and wondered if you'd like to come?" Her words tumbled out quickly, and it took me a second to translate them. Becca was asking me out? Surely not. She must mean as friends, right? But when I looked at her blushing face, and her fidgeting hands, and the way she was shifting her feet back and forth... I groaned internally. I did not want to start something with Becca, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings, either. How was I going to do this?

"Um, Becca," I began carefully, "that's a really cool idea, but I'm pretty tied up with some work stuff. Can I take a raincheck?" Nice one, Brian, I told myself sarcastically. You just cliché'd your way clear, there. Becca couldn't have looked more hurt if I'd slapped her face.

There was a particularly awkward silence, but then Becca nodded. She smiled but couldn't hide her crestfallen look. "Yep, sure," she muttered quickly before disappearing, pulling the door shut behind her. I put my face in my hands and sighed. What was that all about? Why did she have to ask me out? Now it's going to be weird around the house. I'll probably have to move out...

My door opened again, and Maisy slipped in uninvited, pushing it closed quickly as if she wanted to stay out of sight. "What was she doing in here?" she asked me, curiosity painting her pretty features.

"She asked me to the movies," I answered honestly, letting my hands fall into my lap as I turned in my chair to face my newest visitor. Maisy had donned some grey gym gear -- that wonderful lycra stuff that girls got around in even when they had no intention of working out -- but both her top and leggings were somewhat more filled than they would have been yesterday. The cleft between her legs said she wasn't wearing any underwear, either.

"And what did you say?" She asked casually, strolling a few steps to sit on my bed. She sat with her hands behind her, leaning back a little. I could see the dents of her nipples beneath the tight top. Why did she have to be so hot?

"I said I was busy," I replied, shaking my head in resignation. "And I think her feelings are hurt, now."

"Anything I can do to make you feel better?" Maisy purred in a low voice as she opened her legs. A thrill of excitement shot through me at the look in her eye, and then ramped up higher as I saw the dark patch on the material over her pussy. She was wet! My dick shot to full mast in record time, throbbing in my shorts like a sock full of grasshoppers. I did manage to keep a modicum of control this time, though.

"Not now!" I hissed. "Becca just left here a minute ago. What if she comes back?"

Maisy adopted a put-upon look and sighed dramatically. "Fine, but mama won't wait forever!" Despite the absolute ridiculousness of the last day, I laughed out loud. Maisy really did have a fun sense of humour. "I didn't realise she even liked you."

I shook my head. "Neither did I. I guess I missed the signals or something, whatever they were."

Maisy chewed her lip, suddenly thoughtful. "No," she said after a moment. "I'm sure if she was keen on you, I would have seen it. We girls are good like that, and we talk a lot, too. She never spoke about you enough to make me think she likes you. Maybe I'll ask April, see what she thinks."

I groaned again, this time aloud. "Please don't!" I begged. "You know what she's like. She'll be making fun of me -- and probably Becca -- for weeks!"

Maisy waved my protest away with a slim hand. "Oh, whatever! April is not so bad, you know. We get along just fine. She can be a bit snooty, sure, but she's really great once you get to know her."

"Uh-huh," I murmured doubtfully. April was your typical blonde bombshell with a rich daddy overseas that funded her every whim. You know the type; never had to work for anything in her life, guys falling over themselves to please her, all that crap. She wasn't nasty to me or anything, but I could tell she did not consider me someone she wanted in her circle of friends or even acquaintances. Becca and Maisy had had to convince April to let me move in, of that I was sure. "When she gives me the time of day, I'll be more inclined to believe you."

"I'll put in a good word for you," Maisy said with a cheeky grin. "But seriously, I'll talk to Becca, make sure she's alright. We have a good thing going here, the four of us, and I would hate for it to get messed up." She didn't say anything about the new sexual relationship between herself and I, but I let it go. "It might have been the mushrooms, you know," she added.

I blinked, not understanding for a second. "Oh, you mean Becca?"

Maisy nodded. "What if they do something to make you more attractive? You know, like pheromones?"

She had a point. One which I hadn't considered. Spinning in my chair, I ripped open my desk drawer again and pulled out my writing pad. I waved it at Maisy. "This is everything I can remember about what's happened so far," I explained as I began to scribble about the prospect of pheromones. "You should do the same. We should document everything. It will help us work out what the hell is going on." Maisy watched as I wrote furiously. I wanted to get everything down while it was fresh in my mind. "You should probably go," I told her with a rueful glance. "It wouldn't do if Becca started sniffing around out of jealousy or something. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I think this needs to stay between us, at least for now."

Maisy nodded and stood. I was pleased to see regret on her face; she wanted to stay with me. "I'm hungry," she announced as reached my door. "Like, really hungry. Are you getting that, too?" When I affirmed an increase in appetite, she offered to make me dinner.

"Okay," I accepted, unable to refuse her another thing. "But make sure Becca is out. I'd rather not turn that screw any further." Seeming happy with that, Maisy turned and left, leaving me to my notes.

After writing down everything I could remember, I turned to my computer and began to catch up on some work stuff. I had two clients with small businesses in need of some online exposure, especially around social media presence. As I flicked through the different platforms, my brain started to make interesting connections. I could see better how customers were perceiving my client's products at first glance, and it was giving me a better idea of where to put ads, and how. What to post, and why.

The work kept me busy for a couple of hours until I caught the unmistakeable smell of steak on a grill wafting through the house. Following my nose, I went downstairs and out to the patio. The outdoor entertaining area was between the house and the pool, covered by an awning that kept it all in the shade. Against one wall was a long barbecue beneath a big rangehood to take up the smoke.

Maisy stood at the barbecue, carefully turning what looked like thick cuts of prime rib before pulling the lid closed. I noted with equal parts horror and joy that she was wearing an apron and nothing else. She turned to smile at me, long tongs in hand. "I thought the smell would bring you down," she said, clicking the tongs at me. "I was worried you'd never come out."

I hurried to her, looking over my shoulder at the long kitchen window nearby that looked out at the pool and the patio. "Are you insane?" I whispered fiercely. "Put some clothes on!"

She pouted at me. "Don't you like it?" She twirled, showing me her bare bottom and back. I was already supremely aroused, but my concern cut through it. Had the mushrooms knocked her brain loose?

"Of course, I bloody like it!" I told her urgently. "But the others-" I cut off as she laid a finger across my lips.

"Relax," she said calmly. "Becca went to work, and April is out with that John guy. We have the house to ourselves for a good long while."

I felt some tension leak out of me, but not all of it. Something Maisy had said suddenly registered, and my eyes widened when I noticed for the first time that the sun was setting, casting orange rays across the pool and yard. I'd been working all day! I never worked for more than an hour without getting tired or bored. I thought back to the work I'd been doing, but my head began to hurt at the complexity of it, as if a much smarter man had taken over my brain for a while but had now exited, leaving me with a fading memory. I was a little scared, to be honest; anyone who could do what I'm pretty sure I just did would get paid middle-six figures for a major marketing company.

I sat down heavily almost before I realised I was moving toward one of the chairs around the long table. If I was right, tomorrow I would have two very happy clients. And no idea what to tell them. Maisy was in my face, then, cupping my cheeks with her fingers and inspecting me like a sick animal. "Are you alright, Brian?" She asked me, her big eyes full of concern. "You don't look so well."

I took her hands and nodded. "Yeah, I'm good." I explained a bit about what my last few hours was like. She listened but did not share a similar experience.

"Well, it sounds like you can use all that to your advantage, I suppose," she said as she turned back to the grill. My gaze went right to her arse. If I wasn't mistaken, she appeared to have added a little more size there. Come to think of it, I was willing to bet she was an inch taller, too. Just how fast were these changes happening? And when would they stop? "Perhaps you can start charging more?" she added over her shoulder.

"We'll see," I replied slowly. "There's a chance I went temporarily mad and made some stupid decisions. I guess we'll find out tomorrow. Not sure there's much I can do about it tonight." I watched her working at the barbecue for a minute. "How are you feeling? Anything else strange happening for you?"

She closed the lid and turned back. "Well," she began as she came over and perched herself across my lap. Her warm weight felt welcome against me. "I've been thinking about sex a lot. I've been wet all day, and no matter how many times I masturbate, it doesn't go away." The thought of Maisy playing with herself flashed into my mind and I was hard in seconds. "Oh!" she exclaimed happily, wiggling her butt on my lap. "Welcome to the party, little Brian!"

Thinking she was making fun of me, I gently pushed her away. "I think we've covered the increased libido situation," I said as I adjusted my shorts. "What else? Did you wake up sweaty, too?"

"Yep," Maisy confirmed as she went back to the barbecue and busied herself with the meat. The smell was intoxicating. "But that could have been all the naughty dreams I was having."

I shook my head. "No, it's got to have something to do with the sudden growth you're showing. I want you to start measuring yourself every night, then again in the morning. I'll do the same and we'll compare changes." Even as I watched Maisy's tight bottom and slim back, my mind took off again, adding together all the things I'd noticed so far, making connections between the data.

Suddenly, Maisy was in my lap again, this time straddling me in the chair, her slim legs hooked over the arms. The position didn't look comfortable, but she seemed content enough. "I have a great way to measure you," she purred into my ear as she somehow removed her apron, then fished my cock out of my shorts and impaled herself on it. She uttered a happy sigh as I entered her. "That's the stuff!" she cried as she began to move.

All my thoughts fled as my hands found her butt and began to help her along. I captured her mouth with mine and kissed her deeply, my heart singing along with my body as we fucked. I couldn't deny my feelings for Maisy, not when we were together like this. If only it hadn't been for the mushrooms, I thought a little sadly. The sadness faded though, pushed aside by the pleasure of the moment.

"You're definitely bigger than yesterday," Maisy moaned as she rode me. Her petite breasts were now large enough to have a bit of bounce. She saw me looking at them and her eyes followed mine, then returned to my face with a look of glee. "How big do you think they'll get?" she asked excitedly, her pretty face flushed with pleasure.

"I don't know," I replied with a sharp grunt as she hit a particularly sensitive spot that threatened to make me blow early. Standing, I lifted her with me and placed her on the long table so I could fuck her properly. "We'll have to wait and see." I started thrusting deeply, and if she had any further questions, she forgot about them. I hammered her with all my strength, but she only asked for more. I really hope these mushrooms aren't bad for us. If I have to stop fucking Maisy, I don't know if I could stand it.

Aside from the amazing sex, I felt we were growing closer. I couldn't help but wonder if Maisy felt the same way, too. I reached my edge and pulled free of her clenching pussy, finishing myself off on her belly. Well, that was my intention, but the semen that shot forth surprised me in both its volume and velocity. Long ropes jettisoned onto Maisy's chest and face before the latter salvos fell shorter, onto her belly and smooth mound. She laughed happily at the shower, and even scooped a few fingers through the sticky mess and sucked them clean.

"You taste really good," she told me as she sat up. I chuckled as I looked her over; she had cum everywhere.

"You're a mess," I said warmly. "A beautiful, sticky mess. I'll get you a towel." I gave her a kiss before heading inside. She had some of me on her lips still, but I didn't care. I wasn't into it or anything, I just didn't mind. When I came back, towel in hand, she was still in the same spot, and still eating up the cum from her body.

"I don't know why I like it so much," she told me as she took the towel. "I've never like cum at all, yet yours is amazing." I was sure it was the mushrooms; the chances of me being naturally graced with such a thing was absurd. I kept it to myself, though. If Maisy enjoyed it, I was not about to get in the way.

After she cleaned up, we ate dinner naked on the patio together, talking and laughing and enjoying each other's company as if we'd been in a relationship for years. After dinner, we hit the pool and swam and played and made love some more, until eventually it was time to return to 'normal.'

"Thanks for a wonderful evening," Maisy said at the doorway to my room. Her arms went around my neck and she kissed me deeply. "See you tomorrow."

"I had a good time," I replied sincerely, holding her by the waist. We were still naked, and her warm body felt wonderful against me. "Are you around much tomorrow?"

She nodded. "For a bit. Have to work in the afternoon, though." She kissed me again. "Good night."

I watched her butt bounce ever so slightly as she walked down the hall to her room at the other end. Had it had a jiggle like that before? I was sure I would have noticed. Shaking my head, I entered my room and closed the door before collapsing onto my bed, suddenly exhausted. Sleep came quickly.

***

Day Two. Monday.

The next morning, I stood in my room, staring at myself in the mirror with open disbelief on my face. I was almost as much smaller again today as I was yesterday, and it looked like the beginnings of muscle definition was beginning to show beneath my skin. My brown eyes were clearer, my hair a little thicker, and if I wasn't mistaken, I'd lost some body hair. Indeed, when I checked the sweat-sodden sheets of my bed, there was a scattering of short, curly brown hairs, obvious against the white linen. Down south, my pubes had thinned, and my dick and balls hung more proudly from the brown thatch, larger again than yesterday.

Despite the mind-bending reality before me, a goofy grin split my face. If this kept on, I would look like a bloody male model in a few weeks! And I'd be hung like a porn star, too! My attention was suddenly drawn from the mirror as my computer dinged a few times, notifying me of arriving emails. I sat down at my desk, and my jaw fell open as I read what my clients -- the ones whom I'd been working on yesterday -- had to say.

Whatever I'd done, their phones were ringing off the hook, and their social media pages were blowing up. Heart racing, I hurriedly sent replies before fishing out my writing pad and scribbling down the last twelve or so hours of observations.

My door came flying open as I got done and Maisy whirled in, shutting it behind her and fixing me with a radiant stare, her pretty face beaming with a wide smile. She had only a towel on, again, but this time when she pulled it loose, there was no underwear to block my view. Little Maisy Duncan now had a solid set of B cups gracing her chest, if my guess was accurate. She was taller, too, I thought, and decidedly fuller in the hips and thighs.

"This is amazing, Brian!" she breathed, spinning in front of me with her arms out. I took in the view happily. "I've gone from beestings to B cups in like two days!" She finished her twirling and looked me up and down. "And you look better, too!" She coloured slightly after saying that. "I mean, not that there was anything wrong with you before. I just meant-"