Mushrooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at me. I thought I might kill for that smile, if it ever came to that. "Yep. If anyone asks, we went hiking again and got stuck up the mountain because of a small landslide that wiped out the track and we had to come down the long way." It was a good story, and one that required little explanation.

"Right," I agreed. "Let's do it." Unable to stop myself, I leaned over and kissed her before getting out of the car. From the corner of my eye, I thought I saw movement in a second-floor window, but when I looked, it was still dark, the curtains drawn.

"What is it?" Maisy asked, her eyes following mine.

"Nothing," I said as I walked up the short path from the driveway to the front door. The automatic light came on as I approached. I opened the door as quietly as I could and peeked inside to see the house as dark as it looked from the outside. Ushering Maisy in, I pushed the door closed and we hurried upstairs, parting ways at the top. The house remained quiet as I showered and then grabbed a snack, my skin still buzzing with the residual tingle of the mushrooms' effect.

The house was still quiet, so I decided to sit at the island bench and eat my bowl of cereal in the kitchen, my mind racing as I crunched on cornflakes. Had Becca seen us getting out of the car? That window was hers. No way to know for sure unless I ask her, and if she didn't see anything, me asking will just wave a red flag. I really hoped that Becca would be okay; not just because I didn't want to hurt her, but also because this living arrangement really suited me. I could be close to Maisy -- for better or worse -- and Becca was a great roommate. April I could put up with. Especially as she was so easy on the eyes.

As if summoned, the tall blonde came into the kitchen through the archway, squinting at the sudden light. I almost dropped my bowl when I saw those long legs, bare to the hip. She wore a white tee shirt that only just covered her waist, and the material was thin and tight, moulding her breasts to show their perfect, teardrop shape. Her hair was loose, falling in golden waves around her face and shoulders.

"Oh!" she said in surprise, stopping short. "Hi, Brian."

I went to say something, but realised my mouth was still full. Hurriedly swallowing, I replied in kind. "Hey."

"Late night snack?" she asked me as she swayed to the fridge on the other side of the bench. Pulling it open, she perused the contents, putting her slim back to me. She moved like a dancer, her body graceful and elegant. A deep, pulsing desire began to drum inside me, much stronger than yesterday. I tried to fight it, but it washed my resistance aside like a bridge made of matchsticks in a flood. I felt a moment of fear, worried that I would lose control of my actions, but surprisingly, the effect was different than expected.

"Yeah," I said as I put my bowl down. "Can't beat midnight cornflakes." My eyes widened at the sound of my own voice. Confident, strong, and deeper than normal. April glanced at me over her shoulder for a second, then turned back to the fridge.

"I don't know how you can eat that rubbish," she said absently, putting a hand on a hip. The action pulled the tee shirt tighter, outlining the thong beneath. The shirt rode up a bit, too, giving me a devastating glimpse of her left butt cheek. I took a deep breath. "It's so bad for you." April was always on the latest health trend, and I don't think I'd ever seen her ingest a carb, but never had she bothered herself with my eating habits beyond the odd disparaging glance.

I chuckled, suddenly feeling completely at ease. "You mean you've never done something bad for you and totally loved it?" I wanted the words back as soon as they left my mouth, but it was too late. I was trying to flirt with April. Was I completely mad? My body stayed relaxed, though, and I felt a warm, confident smile on my lips.

She didn't reply, or even look at me as she took something from the fridge and put it on the bench between us. It was a bowl of leftover salad, but I barely registered it as my eyes caught the hard nipples atop the swells of her breasts, stiffened by the cool air from the fridge. She shrugged as she pulled the cling wrap off the bowl, then cast a sly look at me. "Maybe."

Normal me would probably have fallen off his stool by now, but under the full effect of the latest dose of mushroom -- that had to be it, what else could it be? - I leaned forward on my elbows. "Oh really?" I began in a hushed voice. "Do tell."

Normally, I imagine April would have responded with an acid comment, or sarcasm, but this time, her fair cheeks flushed in embarrassment. She opened her mouth, but whatever she was going to say was lost as Maisy strutted in dressed much as April was, though her top was pink and had a picture of a cat on the front.

"Midnight snack club?" she enquired with a smile as she eyed the two of us.

"Yep," I answered, leaning back and resting an elbow on the back of the stool.

April cleared her throat and grabbed a fork from the drawer next to her. "Might eat in my room," she mumbled as she made for the archway, rounding Maisy on the way. "Good night, Brian." She shot me a glance over Maisy's head, almost shyly. Shy? April? I wondered what she'd been going to say a moment ago.

"Is she alright?" Maisy asked me, folding her arms beneath her breasts. Her top came up to show her purple panties, but she didn't appear to notice, or care. Her eyes had followed April's exit, particularly on the way her bottom moved beneath her white top. I had not missed this fact.

I nodded when Maisy looked at me. "I think so. Just tired, probably."

"Huh," Maisy grunted, eyeing me suspiciously.

I grinned back, still full of easy confidence. "What?" I said, spreading my hands. "We were having a conversation. Don't tell me you're jealous." It was a playful jab, not meant to hurt her, but it was still a risky comment. I was feeling bold, though, and the risk excited me.

Maisy swung her head in response, then appeared surprised that she had. "No," she replied, her face softening. "Not jealous."

"That's good," I said in mock relief. "We were just having a conversation, after all." Maisy nodded, and smiled, and I continued with blatant nonchalance. "I mean, what is there to be jealous about? It's not like you walked in on us fucking on the bench or something."

Maisy's eyes widened and her mouth fell open. Her cheeks flushed, either in anger or embarrassment, I couldn't tell. Something told me to keep going.

"I mean, what would it have been like?" I asked innocently. "To walk in and see April on her knees in front of me, sucking me off? Or maybe bent naked over the bench while I fucked her from behind?" What the bloody hell am I doing? A small part -- the rational part -- of my mind wailed. I don't want to crush the poor girl! But it was done now, the words were said.

Maisy looked shocked at first, but then... A slow smile spread across that pretty face. "I don't know why," she purred as she sauntered up to me. "But picturing that makes me really hot."

I released a breath I hadn't realised I'd been holding. "Me too," I said honestly. "I may not like April much, but she is hot." I couldn't believe I was being so honest with her, but I somehow knew she would be okay with it. I shifted on the stool so Maisy could step in between my knees. We were taking a risk, doing this in the kitchen, but I was still buzzing with brazenness.

"Just between you and me," she whispered as she looked up at me. Her hands were on my thighs. "I've always been turned on by her."

New possibilities began to bloom in my mind as I met Maisy's dark, smoky gaze. "Let's go upstairs quietly," I suggested. "I want you one more time before bed." In a flash, Maisy spun and hurried through the archway. I waited a minute and followed, doing my best to make no noise as I ascended the stairs and entered my room, gently pushing the door shut behind me. Maisy was waiting for me on my bed, buck naked and on all fours.

*

With her bedroom door open just a crack, Becca watched as Maisy went into Brian's room, tiptoeing as if she didn't want to be heard. Her suspicions about whether she'd seen them kissing in the car were clearer, now, and it made her feel ill. For some reason, Brian was all she'd been able to think about the last two days. It was as if a switch had been flipped inside her, and her body tingled all over every time she thought about him. When he was near her, it was hard to breathe. Seeing him in the shower had caused her to run to her room and masturbate furiously while imagining being in there with him, despite the embarrassment of the awkward moment.

Love never runs on time, her mother had always said. Becca didn't know if she loved Brian, but he was suddenly enormously attractive to her. She'd always thought he was cute, perhaps even had a bit of a thing for him, but she'd never had the courage to act upon it. Now, she was ready to throw her reservations out the window.

Her heart skipped a beat when Brian came into view at the top of the stairs. He looked like he'd been working out a lot, and he was standing straighter, with his chest more pronounced. She felt herself moistening as she eyed his back. Her heart stopped dead, however, when he entered the room and closed the door behind him. The kiss in the car had been only a fleeting glimpse, and she'd hoped her eyes had tricked her, but now it was undeniable.

Fighting back a sob, she quickly pushed the door closed and leaned against it, burying her face in her hands. Of course, he's fucking Maisy! A nasty voice in her head said. She's prettier and skinnier than you, and she's more interesting. What did you think would happen? Feeling sick in her stomach, she crossed her room and fell on her bed, ready to cry herself to sleep.

*

April sat at her desk in her room and ate her salad automatically, not tasting it. Her mind was still in the kitchen, replaying the short but intense interaction with Brian. For a few moments, he'd been exactly the sort of guy she liked: confident and relaxed with a promise of intensity. Well, she liked fitter guys than Brian, usually, but for some reason that seemed to be less important now.

Putting her half-finished bowl down on the desk, she leaned back in her chair and sighed. She still felt tingly from the way he'd been looking at her, especially while she was looking in the fridge. She'd deliberately changed her posture to give him a little show, despite being as shocked in the moment as he probably was. She'd seen where his eyes were as she turned around; remembering that hot gaze made her flush with excitement all over again.

I'm going to have to get myself evaluated at a therapist, she told herself, only half-joking. I am not keen on Brian! I can't be! He's a total nerd! But even as the thoughts entered her mind, she was stripping off her shirt and thong and moving to lie on the bed. A few moments later, she'd retrieved her favourite vibrator from her bedside drawer and touched it to her clit as Brian's eyes appeared in her mind. She didn't normally cum quickly, but her first orgasm crashed over her after only a bare minute. She tried to keep quiet, but another part of her didn't care who heard.

Brian might hear, and come to see if I'm okay, she thought, almost delirious with pleasure. Then I can fuck him and get it out of my system! The idea brought her to another orgasm, yet she didn't stop. It was a long time before she fell asleep, exhausted and confused.

*

Day Four. Wednesday.

I wasn't surprised when I checked the mirror the next morning. I'd changed as much overnight as I had the first night. I felt good. I laughed as I looked myself over, turning this way and that and running my hands over myself in wonder. A small part of my brain was still concerned that this was even possible, but I felt too good to listen to it much.

"I'm going to need new clothes," I said to myself as I grabbed at my stomach with both hands. The paunch there was drastically reduced, now. I almost resembled a formerly fit guy who had let himself go for a few months, rather than a fat guy who'd always been fat. The muscles beneath my skin felt heavier, stronger, thought the definition was still vague. More of my body hair had fallen away, too, and the hair on my head was fuller, thicker, and had a little wave in it. I ran my fingers through it wonderingly.

What if I could sell this stuff? I wondered curiously. I could market the shit out of it, though it wouldn't be necessary. That was the truth. Once word got out, even in the local community... No, I told myself firmly, even as my sharpened mind began to run the numbers on what I could charge. You don't know enough yet. These things might still turn out to be dangerous. I hoped that wasn't true; I would be devastated if I had to give them up.

Uncharacteristically, Maisy did not barge into my room like previous mornings, which was probably a good thing. We'd taken a huge risk sleeping together last night. If someone had seen... Well, April probably wouldn't have cared beyond thinking Maisy was crazy, but Becca would have been hurt if she really did like me, as I suspected.

Don't fuck this up, I told myself warningly for the twentieth time. Keep it in your pants if you need to and play this carefully. It was a useless notion, I knew. One look at Maisy and I would throw caution to the wind. Eager to see her, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist before heading to the bathroom for a shower. I didn't bother with any further covering; I was beginning to feel comfortable with my body, and I wasn't bothered by the thought of one of the girls seeing me bare-chested.

Once showered and dressed in a plain black tee and cargo shorts -- both now quite loose and baggy -- I headed to the kitchen for food. The hunger had remained consistent along with the body changes. The sound of voices pulled me up short of the archway at the bottom of the stairs, out of sight. It was Maisy and Becca chatting. I listened quietly.

"You're looking really good," Becca was saying over the clatter of plates and the splashing of water. Someone was washing up. "Gym?"

"Uh, yeah," Maisy replied. "Been using the one at the uni when I have time."

"Well, it's paying off."

"Thanks!" Maisy said brightly.

"And Brian's looking fitter, too. Have you noticed?" Becca's tone was casual, as if she didn't care either way, but I tensed.

"I have!" Maisy responded without missing a beat. "You think he's been working out, too?"

There was a moment of silence. "Maybe," Becca said finally. "Hey, speaking of Brian, where were you two yesterday? Anywhere interesting? You were gone for the whole day and half the night."

I waited for Maisy's answer with bated breath. Come on, Maise, you can do this.

"We went hiking again," Maisy said evenly. "We were meant to be back at dark, but the craziest thing happened! There was a small landslide up there and it wiped out the short path back, so we had to walk back the long way, around the back of the mountain."

"Are you serious?" Becca exclaimed in a concerned voice. "That's scary. It's lucky you weren't hurt!"

"Nah," Maisy said dismissively. "It was only a little one, but it was enough to block us off. We weren't in danger at all."

"Well, that's good to know," Becca said in a relieved voice. "Hey, I'm going to head out for a bit. You need anything from the shop?"

Whatever was said next I didn't hear; I was sneaking back upstairs as fast as I could. I waited in my room until I heard the front door open and close, then I hurried back to the kitchen. Maisy was just finishing the washing up. Through the window above the sink, I got a glimpse of April laying out by the pool, sunning herself in the smallest bikini I'd ever seen her wear, barely three tiny white triangles attached to thin strings. With an effort, I kept my focus on Maisy.

She was looking good in a pair of black spandex leggings that showed off her little booty -- more pronounced today than yesterday -- and a loose top, loose presumably to hide however much her breasts had grown overnight. I was eager to see her progress, to be sure, but I was more concerned about Becca right now.

Maisy turned to smile at me as I entered the kitchen, and I smiled back warmly. I wanted to take her in my arms, but I restrained myself with April so close. "Morning, stud," she said softly, keeping her voice low. "Want some breakfast?" Brazenly, she pointed to her crotch, making me laugh.

"Yes," I replied, staring at the outline of her pussy beneath her pants. "I'm ravenous." She laughed, too.

"Well, you're going to have to wait, sadly," she told me. "I have classes today."

I nodded in understanding and turned to pull the fridge open. I was somewhat disappointed that her semester break was over; I'd be seeing less of her for a while. "We're going to have to do something about Becca," I said in hushed tones as I looked for something to eat. "I think she's onto us, or at least is suspicious." My mind was spinning out probabilities, playing through scenarios. Becca was no fool. If she had seen us in the car last night...

"What do you suggest?" Maisy asked softly as she leaned her hip against the bench near the sink. Behind her, out by the pool, April was turning over on the sun lounge to give her back some exposure. In that position, the strings of the bikini were barely visible, giving the impression she was naked. "Should we kill her off?"

Despite my concerns, I chuckled as I pulled a few things free of the fridge without really thinking about it. My mind was still playing chess, analysing options, considering variables. It dimly registered in my conscious brain how easy thinking was. "We could," I replied blandly as I closed the fridge. "But there might be easier ways."

"Oh yeah?" Maisy raised a fine eyebrow. "Like what? Bring her in on it? I don't see any other choice, really. I considered moving out but trying to find another rental right now would be murder, and I really like this place; it's close to uni and super nice."

She continued, listing off different options and their benefits and drawbacks. My hands paused their making of sandwiches as she went on. I watched her appraisingly; her thought process was almost identical to my own. It's not just me. She's getting smarter, too.

"So, in summary," Maisy finished confidently as she sauntered up to me and snatched one of the finished sandwiches off my plate. "The only real choice is to bring her in. The question, however," she said as she took a bite, "is when." Her last words were muffled by her mouthful, but I heard well enough.

Nodding agreement, I thought for a moment. "Soon, I think," I said slowly. "But not just yet. And I'm pretty sure we need to keep April out of this, for now."

"Keep April out of what?" April asked as she stepped gracefully through the glass door that led to the patio. She hadn't bothered to put on a towel, and her tanned skin glowed with whatever lotion she'd applied. She folded her arms beneath her breasts and cocked one hip slightly, waiting for our answer.

"My lunch," I responded casually, though I added a hint of playful possessiveness. "Maisy stole one of my sandwiches, and I don't want any more taken away." I lifted my chin defiantly. "So, don't even think about it, missy."

April made a scornful noise, but the corners of her mouth curved slightly. "What makes you think I would want something of yours?" The acid was taken out of her tone by the way she bit her bottom lip. I don't care if the mushrooms are killing me, I thought with glee. I'm fucking Maisy and April is flirting with me hard!