Mushrooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could respond, Maisy piped up, giving April a sly wink. "You won't know till you try, will you?" She took another bite and uttered a low, satisfied moan.

April's blond ponytail swung as she shook her head in bemusement. "You two are downright fucking weird," she muttered as she stalked off, giving us both a wickedly delectable view of her arse, split by that tiny string. Those perfect globes bounced softly as she exited the kitchen with all the confidence and poise of a runway model.

I looked down at Maisy to see she was biting her own lip as she stared at the place where April had disappeared. "That's about how I feel," I said honestly. "Shame she's such a bitch."

"She'll come around," Maisy replied absently, still staring. She shook herself and suddenly lurched into motion, giving my cock a quick squeeze through my shorts before announcing she needed to get to class. I offered a goodbye as she raced off, leaving me to my thoughts.

***

I returned to my room once I'd finished eating, eager to do some work. I gaped when I sat down at my computer and checked my emails. There were dozens of requests for quotes waiting to be answered. Until yesterday, I'd been lucky to get three or four jobs a week, but there were enough leads here to keep me going for months, even if I only got half of them!

Taking a long gulp from the water bottle I'd brought up -- the thirst had returned along with everything else, and I'd sweated through the night again -- I began replying to emails, my fingers flying across the keys with barely a thought as my brain spun out ways to increase my workload capacity.

Already, I was seeing the need to put someone on to manage incoming leads and prioritise them for me, so I could focus on the work. If the effect of the mushrooms kept up, anyway. That thought made me pause; I shouldn't be making long term plans yet based on the mushrooms. I still didn't know enough.

Concentrating on my work, I first answered the emails that promised jobs with the highest return over time, then worked down the list. I didn't get to all of them; there were too many and I would not be able to service them all. To the ones I wasn't prepared to take on, I sent a bulk email expressing my apologies and said I would get to them as soon as I could. No point in upsetting anyone or having them think I was ignoring them.

Emails done, I pulled out my notebook and began scribbling down what I'd noticed about April's change in behaviour around me. Also, I made extensive notes about the physical changes returning after the latest dose of the spores. I wondered how safe the otherworldly fungi were in the cave, there. How long until someone found it? What would they do with it when they did?

So lost in my thoughts was I that I didn't register the shower being turned on in the bathroom next to my room. I filled another couple of pages with observations, as well as my own thoughts and speculations before stashing the notebook back in my desk drawer and heading for the kitchen, already hungry again.

I froze on the spot when I passed the bathroom door. It was wide open, and April was standing beneath the steamy spray, her back to me, bronze skin glistening wetly. My pulse began to race as I engulfed her with my eyes. Why did the absence of that tiny string make her so much more exciting to look at? Knowing she was totally naked added ten times the thrill.

She turned slowly under the spray, and the breath caught in my throat as her perfect breasts came into full view, round and proud on her chest, maybe just bigger than a handful. Lower, I was treated to the welcome sight of the smooth cleft between her thighs. Any second now, she was going to open her eyes and see me, but my feet were rooted to the carpet, rendering escape impossible.

Sure enough, those clear, blue eyes opened, and she looked straight at me. I expected shock, or anger, or annoyance at the very least, but all I got was a calm, level gaze, as if me watching her shower was nothing out of the ordinary.

"Oh," she began, as if slightly surprised. "Sorry, Brian. I've left the door open. Would you mind?" She made no effort to cover herself whatsoever as she stood there running her hands through her hair. Somehow, I mumbled something in reply and resumed command of my body long enough to step inside and pull the door closed for her.

"Fuck me!" I breathed once the vision of a wet, naked April had been closed away. From my eyes, anyway. My brain was still on fire with the picture. Food forgotten for the moment, I returned to my room to take care of the aching stiffness in my shorts.

***

END OF CHAPTER ONE, FIRST DRAFT

***