All Comments on 'Music Teacher Blues'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Good end to your story!

5

MightyheartMightyheartabout 3 years ago

Excellent

That's what should be here.

Dilemma, conflict, resulting and not slut & wimp shit.

Brilliant & Kudos.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 3 years ago

I'm sorry, but this is childish. What difference can it possibly make if they fucked or not? She went behind his back, she regretted it and put it behind her. When confronted with it, she told the truth, apologised profusely and gave a plausible explanation. Either he can live with it or he cannot. All he has now achieved is to demonstrate his paranoia.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 3 years ago

Another great story, LTW. The sins of the mother (including her lies) brought about the death of her husband and the cheating of he daughter.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 3 years ago

A new story by LTW! Yay!! Two of my favorite authors, Laptopwriter and Qhml1, on back to back days. Life is good! A five, of course. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, thanks for posting. That was a bad thing she did, way bad. It worked out okay in the end, but something like that can ruin a marriage in a heartbeat, even after so long a time. Trust, once destroyed, is so difficult to rebuild. I'm glad they stayed together. 5 stars from me.

Bebop3Bebop3about 3 years ago

A good story with a sweet ending. Nicely done, Mr. Writer.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago

Very Good story, LTW! I enjoyed this! Thank You!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 3 years ago

This was the rare LW story with a happy ending. Nice story and an enjoyable read. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Maybe it's me but I never got invested. It wasn't badly written or anything but I wasn't grabbed.

That stuff about "has she ever given any indication" People fake it all the time and their partner may never know or have a clue. They aren't expecting that their partner doesn't hold deep romantic love for them. The love but not "in love with you" thing. It doesn't mean the person will go out and cheat but many many people settle for their spouse. Sometimes the relationship is ultimately successful because even if there is no deep romantic feeling or sexual lust, there can be respect. -starsong

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 3 years ago

I’ve been a LTW fan since I first read, “But Honey, It Was Just A Dance,” (A top 10 story in my opinion).

Thanks for another terrific post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like how you pulled it out of possible bad ending. Well done! 5

stev2244stev2244about 3 years ago

Great story with a happy ending. Easy 5*

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Good one but I think from her behaviour since they got married he should have given her the benefit of the doubt without all he did. Still enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

sorry... cant say this was upto your standards...some niggling queries...

1. why did she keep those photos ..if she had made up her mind? the MC was too trusting...she had an affair for seven weeks and he never came to know..shows she was good at hiding her feelings..she carried a torch for chuck all that time..and he never suspected.. so how can he trust her now?

And how can he even respect his MIL? she is as bad as it gets... and Julie has been brought up by her...so the best think was to have cut of julie from his life rather then get grief a few years down the road.. sad story of a simple wimp....

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Well that was an interesting one with a little spice.

Thanks!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

That is some subterfuge to get to the bottom of the story.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Superb. thank you 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You have perfectly targeted the main reason for the failure of a reconciliation after cheating or lying.

That fucking broken trust.

Most of them here, including their delusional teenage fantasies with slutty and completely stupid or selfish women.

Or the very classic click of the big 10 inch cock.

But most couples don't come in a relationship virgin and have a sexual history.

Men and women have surely met better lovers than their spouses.

Do you really think that you are the best or the only one ???

Do you think that one chooses his life partner on his ability in bed ???

The feeling of betrayal or the loss of confidence, the permanent doubt do more harm than the male ego (big cock, better lover ...) or female (younger, more beautiful, sexier, better pussy ... .).

And you transcribed it perfectly in this story.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent. My type of story. Suspicion, some conflict, but a happy ending with no sluts or wimps.

RSKY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story, thanks for the read!

This tale illustrated how cheating and lying go hand in hand. She cheated on her fiancé when they were in a committed relationship. She lied about doing it then and continued to lie all those years by never telling him about it until she was caught in her lie. Even in confessing years later after being found out, she still lied about aspects of the relationship she had withe her ex boyfriend while engaged.

All her lying about the affair put her entire relationship in question. If she's lied about that all these years, what else has she been lying about as well. Why should she be believed at face value? She could be a very competent liar. For many people, the truth is relative to what works to ensure the person is seen in a good light or favor.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Well-written. Dane is an insecure, very flawed man if he cannot look at the last six years, especially in the context of his mother-in-law's confession, and see the obvious truth. Untreated, he will eventually end up becoming a paranoid, delusional middle-aged man and drive his beautiful wife straight into the arms of another man.

.

I love your writing, your realistic characters and the way your plots make us step back and perhaps look inward with a bit of... introspection? Thank-you for your continued contribution to this great site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Very believable and realistic. She had obviously forgotten about the pictures. Knowing as much as possible about your Fiancee parents is very important. LTW, your stories never disappoint, have believable characters and are well paced.

Thank you again.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 3 years ago

Always a great day when a Laptopwriter story shows up. As usual, well-written and a great read. 5 stars.

Loved the Snidely Whiplash reference.

Hooked

BillandKateBillandKateabout 3 years ago

A breath of fresh air. Although this is obviously fiction (right?), these people seem real - with real flaws and love. Thanks for a great story. 5 stars.

Bill

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago

Usual touch of ltw quality, thank you for this realistic story about doubt...once the seed etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Very humanistic 5* we are nothing more than planet’s in orbit around our sun:)

Looking forward to your next post, thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kinda boring, actually.

I mean….why was the guy so upset? What she did was BEFORE they were married. And while yes, they were engaged, she did NOT fuck the guy. She walked away, permanently, before that happened.

My opinion is that Dane overreacted, and could have ruined his excellent marriage by insisting to himself that Julie’s story needed to be confirmed.

3***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed it thanks 5*

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

A really refreshingly good story. Credible from start to finish! Still, I would have wished he had more confidence in the love and feelings of his wife! I liked that very much! Thank you for sharing!

robinhodrobinhodabout 3 years ago

Another good one. Thanks.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

Very. very good...Thank you...5*

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Saw your new story in my favorite authors list this morning but I don't get a chance to read it until this evening. Looked forward to it all day as I knew it would be one worth reading and I wasn't disappointed. Your characters and emotions always seem so real. Thanks for posting.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Yeah, Insort of liked it, a bit silly though.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting situation. Good story.

However, I think I’d have expected her to be more upset that by his distrust her and going to the trouble to (sneak around and) verify her story. I could see why he felt the nice dinner would be a great way to celebrate, but can imagine her feeling very differently and not at all like celebrating. I’m not saying the author got it wrong, though, or that it couldn’t happen the way he wrote it, just that it took me by surprise.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

You're a writer that makes it so much harder on others trying to pass off what they type as "writing".

This was well written, felt like the telling of something that actually happened.

LW has a way, with so many cliched stories, to make one expect a certain thing to happen and when it doesnt, its like a breath of fresh air.

I would imagine most of us really thought Chuck would say he fucked her nearly every night for all that time, as thats literally all anyone can ever come up with. Nice change of pace.

You get the rare 5 stars for this.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I liked it. I'm trying to decide if he overreacted and I think I can understand his doubts. If she couldn't be faithful that early in the engagement, there is reason to worry. But even without the detective work, he needed to believe her and come to terms with it. So it was good, but I'm not sure I can back him all the way on this.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

oh another one thats a bit diff from the author's norm. was a bit tame but was ok i guess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think Dane is an insecure jerk. His wife should have dumped him when he insisted on not quite believing her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A true case of "Trust, but verify"

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredabout 3 years ago

An engaged woman dates another man behind his back for *weeks* including heavy petting and getting into her pants and topless in a car like a high school kid, then suddenly it's okay because she didn't actually have sex with him? Ridiculous.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

My emotions were all over the place as I read this story. As usual, it was expertly crafted in its realism of both characters and story arc. Don't be a stranger - Saddletramp is winning...LOL 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, a really good story that in most ways I find realistic. The ability to look up the guy and get that meeting was where I felt it impossible to achieve but it was definitely needed to make the reconciliation believable. I mean I would be absolutely bullshit to find my wife cheating on me while engaged. I agree how do you really believe her that there was no intercourse? I mean what if she was kissing you after she gave blow jobs (which I know did not come up in the story).

So on one hand I agree with what he felt 100% but I also would be undecided if I was glad she did this so I know for certain I am the only guy she wanted. However, I would still be angrier than he was and I am such a jerk that for years I would hang this over her head. She would probably divorce me in time. Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was surprised. I saw your name and expected a BTB story and it wasn't. That's great, that gives you more range as a writer. Unexpected outcomes are good once in awhile.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
Hmm...

Oh, the things I could do with this story!

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 3 years ago

Always a pleasure to read one of your stories! Thank you!

Killian

fritz51fritz51almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this one. Not much to say criticism wise, it was very good. Deserves 5*s.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Emotional and Physical cheating with the exception of penetration... Still cheating.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A great story, and an easy *5. This is the kind of story one hopes to find, and seldom does, each day in LW. Good loving wife and husband in this one and good life lessons too. First one is trust but verify, good I’m most any situation. The second one is to always scrub or destroy those old hard drives if you’re going to keep them laying around.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

Ya!....... No!...... Dating another while engaged is a deal breaker, 6 months, 6 years, 6 decades later. Whats to stop her from doing that and worse again. This guy is a wimp for not showing her the door as soon as her found out, she obviously has never respected or loved him enough to make a total commitment, and it is doubtful someone with her insecurities ever will.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 3 years ago

"@Kalimaxos: The hubris on display in your comment is unlike anything I've seen. "Oh, the things I could do with this story!"

I don't fuck with other writers, nor does anyone else with any respect or dignity. You just did. You seem to be implying that YOU, with your immense skill, could, somehow, improve on Laptopwriter's story. Douche move, dude.

For your information, LTW's "Last Chimes of Fall" was the number one story in LW for over three years, and he has two in the all-time top 50. He is widely regarded as one of the best around. I certainly so regard him. Sorry, dude, you don't have the chops to "do" anything with LTW's stories."

trandall9991trandall9991almost 3 years ago

Not a BTB. But then he has other stories like Traveller that are simply not BTB. In fact, that story is absolutely one of my favorites. Just because its so well told. Same here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not sure why the love for this story. They've been married for six years and he finds evidence of some questionable behavior. He confronts her and she tearfully tells him what happened and why. But apparently he either doesn't trust her or has real insecurity issues because that's not enough. He goes to extremely great lengths to find out what "really" happened and only then does he forgive her. --- She better start thinking about who she's married to because there are some real warning signs in his behavior.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

Actually, the way to find out if a fellow writer would be happy for you to write a continuation or a different version of their story is to send them an email. Anything else is bad form and it just isn't cricket.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

"She better start thinking about who she's married to because there are some real warning signs in his behavior."

.

I know, right? How dare he not simply take the word of a woman who literally lied to him every day of their life together from the night he asked her to propose until she was forced to confess as he had proof? I mean she only lied to his face over 2,000 day in a row. If thats not reason enough to trust her what is?

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Kalimaxos wrote

Hmm...

Oh, the things I could do with this story!

/

/

We all know what you would do -

1. Ignore the dictionary definition of words and then

2. delete the comments of everyone pointing it out, then

3. go on insane rants about how you are abused and harassed and you'll show everyone by doing something at somepoint but no one is really quite sure what or when, but we'll all be sorry

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

pretty nice story. all characters were likable and plot was believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written story but at the risk of being called terrible names, why did Dane obsess so much over an event that happened more than 6 years in the past when he had an obviously great marriage to a very loving wife? If he had learned about this when still engaged or even newly-wed, it's a crisis, but at this point? She's proven by her conduct and obvious feelings for him that she loves him. He's entitled to get the truth and be pissed at her for a bit, but in my opinion, he overreacts.Still good story and well-written.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

why did Dane obsess so much over an event that happened more than 6 years in the past

/

/

Great question

tell you what, let me fuck your wife and have her wait six year to tell you and then you will know for yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Julie was devoted to him,I wish I can say that about my x. Yet he still didn’t trust her even after telling him the reasons behind her doubts. The mother fucked up her mind. He still pursued the x boyfriend to see if she had told him the truth. The way you wrote this Julie is a one of a kind devoted wife and lover. Lucky she wasn’t upset with his detective work ,on checking out her story. Women that devoted are 1 in a 100. Kiss her ass you fool. Ha ha.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

I agree this MC was kind of a dick. A real mountain out of mole hill situation.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Now in the real world...

The next day......ring ring, ring ring.

CHUCK... Hi beautiful, how did it go?

JULIE... Hey lover, yeah it’s all blown over, he’s back to clueless cuck once more. Knew it was a good idea syncing our stories. Anyway usual time, usual place?

CHUCK... Can’t wait babe, can’t wait.

👍

Am I a cynic or what lol, just messing.😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep, Just like skruff101. What a dumbass.

He found out what he wanted. Now the guy feels punked. And tell her about it? Sorry, just stupid

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago
Thoughts

Some people miss Dane's point here and in quite a large number of other LW stories, namely something a wife has kept hidden for years. It may have been years for Her, but it's ALWAYS right fucking now, staring Him in the face, a kick in the balls to Him today. He hasn't had six years to deal with it, get over the hurt, deceit and anger. She in turn had had those same six years to deal with any guilt she may have felt, put it behind her and love the man she ultimately married. There is a huge difference here, so would I have handled it the way he did? Not a chance, but left to my own devices and coming to the same conclusions he did I would have made the same choice he did in the end. I just would have had to find my own path to get there, but knowing she Was cheating after she was engaged would have been tough to get past when I did finally find out. If I had found out at the time before we were married we wouldn't have. But I do have a question, who took all of the photos? I would have asked her that question, if they were someone whom I thought was a friend and they didn't tell me what was happening behind my back they would find out directly how false that friendship was. I consider Q's 'An Unexpected Reaction' an excellent example. Seems Randi and I share a similar choice of favorites and not so's. *****'s. Signed: BTW

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

Very nicely conceived story. The characters were nicely done. But as the storyline went, there were other questions NOT asked by Dane... Did Julie's so-called friend, know that Julie was engaged to Dane WHEN she gave Julie Chuck's phone number? Was she trying to break them up and get Chuck and Julie together? And WHO took all those pictures, especially the one's with both lovers kissing and holding each other. Hmmm. And now that Dane and Julie are ok, is Julie going to try and find or call Chuck??? Will Julie remain fateful? I liked this tale of past infidelity but it's not over yet... Chapter 2 maybe?

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 2 years ago

As BTW below notes, the past events are NEW in MC's mind.

A recent incident in my family reminded me of Faulkner's line about "The dead past isn't dead; it isn't even past". I would add "until all the participants and witnesses are dead."

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

The deal is not sealed until four words: from this day forward...

"Paranoia will destroy ya" --- the Kinks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So let me see if I have it right: Chuck had Julie nude in his bed about to fuck her and Julie says “I can’t do this” and Julie dresses and leaves! I kind of think that is the deal breaker! Knowing that my fiancée was nude in another gut’s bed is cheating, even if she didn’t actually have sex! Remember Julie will start nagging poor Dane to death like her mother killed her father!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Thanks LTW

I often check your stories list and look forward to a new one. I love the irony of the "I had to check to make sure" excuse both MCs used to justify their actions. Seems the "cheating" level of extra touchy-feely she exercised during her investigation (while engaged) exceeded his withholding of the facts in his investigation with Chuck. We simply have to excuse her transgression on youthful inexperience and move along.

Keep 'em comin'.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

Five *****. Good thought, depth, outworking of idea. I liked the outcome, truth, understanding healing.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Interesting.

A plot well done by LTW.

Doesn't change the facts though.

She cheated on him

and his trust in her is badly damaged.

How will he handle that in the future?

How will she?

He said it was good to have her in his corner.

But what happens next time he looks up ans she's not there?

Will he think she went to the toilet,

or found someone new to compare him with?

We know the pictures were necessary for the plot.

But why did she keep them, in the first place?

And my last question and a biggie.

Will he want to have children with a woman he doesn't fully trust?

I think LTW did well, in not trying to force us to take sides.

So many writers do fall into that trap.

We'll probably never know if our guy did the right thing.

I only know that I wouldn't want to have children

with a woman I didn't fully trust.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Julie is a bitch,but her mother is abigger one

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

That marriage is as dead as fried chicken. Her deceptiveness is staggering.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

She lied, deceived, and CHEATED!!! He is a cuck, whether she had intercourse or not!!

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

I rarely give 5* reviews for a RAAC story, but this was good. Just one point to add, the mother and her secret would have been nice for the daughter to finally know.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Great story. Definitely a 5.

I read part of the comments and I want to remind you all that it all happened before the marriage.

Yes, she cheated. What she did do will not pass the husband test. She should have told her husband. But can't she plead for temporary insanity because of her mother's remarks? And her not fucking the other guy, must mean something.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

This yarn is built around the MC making a mountain out of a mole hill. Perhaps he hasn’t got enough to do in his life other than agonise over whether he wife snogged some long forgotten dude before they married. The big question that he should be addressing is “why haven’t I popped some babies out of her after 6 years of marriage?”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She only saw her ex and got kissed, tongued, groped, stripped half naked and fingered for a few weeks.

And also made out with his friend in public, and covered her deceit for years.

I just thank God she didn't cheat, that would've been terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent! I loved it!

Jim

BlueHemiBlueHemialmost 2 years ago

4 stars for the writing. If she seeks out another guy at the beginning of the relationship, she would probably do it again. Dane having a conversation with the other guy doesn't excuse her cheating. Once a cheater........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Burn the witch! Buuurnnn! BUURRRNN!

Sorry, sorry I'm okay now.

That's a happy ending.

SeaChangerSeaChangeralmost 2 years ago

To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was thee.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

Beta orbiter... she had a literal relationship with another man while engaged and did everything except penetrative sex. The things some guys will tolerate... I just don't care for stories where the male MC is weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure she wouldn’t be better off divorced from the dweeb.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

How refreshing…not. A new and different flavor of the standard weak mc regularly produced from laptop. Cheating in every sense except one does not make it acceptable. But in the writers world, the males do not get any consideration except wimpiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, your story was “touch and go” for awhile. Glad it was a happy ending. 5*

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 1 year agoAuthor

@Drgwng

So, if this is how you feel, why do you continue to read my stories; are you a masochist or just like bitching to hear the sound of your own voice?

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

LoL usual suspects ranting.....

I liked it.

bookmadcatbookmadcatover 1 year ago

I've now read a few by this author, all well written with well thought-out plots and characters, and this is no exception, so far. BTB and RAAC aficionados will no doubt be up in arms after reading these stories, however, I think the author should be commended for how the stories evolve and invariably leave the reader saying, "if only" 0r "what if". Congratulations on providing a body of work which stimulates the grey matter

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

2nd time through and I still rate this a solid 5 stars. Your writing is exceptional, the dialogue is probably some of the most realistic I've come across here. This story was no exception. Lets be real, a non-fragile man would not toss a happy marriage for what happened, so long as they hadnt fucked, theres a good chance counseling may help. Yes most homes would be a bit colder than a Minnesota winter, but could be worked through.

Its been so long since I read it, I had no memory of how it played out, so again I half expected a full on fuckfest with Chuck.

I think most rational people see this story ending exactly how it should, though I can see him being angry a bit longer in RL, but 3 more pages of him sulking would really drag this down.

The only ones who would freak out and call this a cuck story, weak MC et al, are those who are the fragile type males, who most likely are simpering little Omegas and need to see someone be stronger and more masculine than they are in RL to live vicariously through. Oddly enough that is a real issue with many readers. They need/expect someone better/stronger than they are. You can never make them happy.

I generally love most things you write, even if the story comes up short sometimes, because you write even a less than 5 star story so well and clearly put in effort to make it work, they are enjoyable. Good writing skills can sometimes makes a weak story far better, though weak stories are NOT your forte' regardless.

One of your stories can remove a months worth of the usual LW stench in the category.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

I just read this again. This is really well written and plotted. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story. Extremely well written.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Nice story. He was a bit over the top though.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well plotted and well well written. A very good read.

Usually the author's characters really seem like special people that can identify with during the story and am pulling for their success.

If this was real life and he was married to my daughter, I would pay for her lawyer to get this potentially dangerous jerk out of her life. He is an abusive personality. It was not his tracking the guy down that bothered me. That was clever. It was the disrespectful way he talked to her and the way he treated her after many years. I sensed he was very selfish, and gave no thought about what he was doing to her.

But to each one...a personal opinion.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - it was sort of OK, BUT I would have been severely unimpressed by the timing of her research, while trying to decide which lover was the best choice for her long term goals.

Most couples have a significant period of time where they agree to be exclusive before before the engagement

BEFORE the engagement ring - no problem

AFTER the engagement ring - big problem.

The only saving grace is that she did not try out the sex - just to make sure - but she came too damn close.

It is also not as bad as some of the stories about bachelorette parties where they gobble some male strippers diseased cock or worse, they fuck the ASSHOLES bareback - risking everything and claiming drunkeness.

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

Sorry, regardless of the reasoning, it was cheating and it was a lie by omission about her cheating. It would take more than you have given to forgive her. She had time to tell him but had no problem keeping it her secret. Who can trust someone to be true and loving after that?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades11 months ago

Cute story. Thanks for your writing.

NoBullAlNoBullAl9 months ago

Good Story!! Just remember once a cheater always a cheater!! TRUST BUT VERIFY ALWAYS!!!

doctrptdoctrpt9 months ago

I can only say that if my wife did this to me, regardless of why, regardless of when I found out, I would divorce her. This is betrayal...

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Women OFTEN do sth like this when changing mates. Not sure why or what they are thinking? Of course, you normally never find out what she did….

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous