Musical Dreaming Andrea and Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night it was the same routine and the next morning Henry dropped the word "tist" instead of toast. Andrea paused, got up from the bench turned around and lifted her shirt up to reveal her ass cheeks. She quickly dropped it again, sat down and carried on as before. Henry's cock nearly leapt out of his trousers, again it had worked.

The next morning he dropped the word mlik instead of milk and Andrea again paused, walked into the kitchen and gave Henry a huge hug, deliberately rubbing her breasts across his chest and then went back and sat down. Henry was a very happy but frustrated man.

Henry wanted more and although he knew he had to be careful he spent his alone time doing a revision of some of the suggestions that he had already loaded into songs. It was now time to accelerate things.

This time he used the word tist again but the suggestion was a new one. Andrea looked up and asked Henry if he had an issue with her only wearing underwear inside the house. Henry replied no not at all. He had hoped that this would work and now that it had he had a very hard time keeping his erection hidden as Andrea went into her room and came out wearing a nice lacy bra and matching thong. He could look at her ass all he wanted now and it was going to drive him insane.

That night after dinner Henry had to relieve the pent up excitement in his balls, the orgasm was explosive. The suggestion that night also came with a re affirmation of last nights so that he could continue to watch her glorious ass.

It was mlik again this morning and this time Andrea looked at Henry and asked if looking at her ass made him want to touch it?

"Yes it does," he replied.

Andrea came around the bench, turned around and waited. Henry reached out and placed his hands on her ass for the first time. He nearly came on the spot. She let him feel it for a few moments and then went and sat back down.

When she went to get changed for her day out Henry whipped out his cock in the kitchen and after a couple of strokes blew a massive load onto the door of the oven. He had to quickly regain his composure and clean up and just as he finished she came out, said good bye and went out for the day.

Henry's mind was a blur that day. He was continuously rewriting the songs now. She was so responsive that he had to keep reassessing the plan. He wanted more than a quick fondle now, but knew it could all still backfire on him.

The next morning the word was scrabbled, not scrambled and this time Andrea paused. It was a big leap that Henry had taken and he could see that she was in two minds. He waited and then used the word again. It was a risk but he needed to see if reinforcing it would help. This time Andrea reacted and asked if he would like her to rub his cock while he rubbed her ass.

"Yes," replied Henry, hoarsely.

She came around, took out his cock and gently stroked it while he rubbed her ass. He came hard in her hands when he had finished she went back, sat down and asked if that was nice.

"Yes it was," "thank you." replied Henry. Oh boy was he a happy man now.

Henry was now adding more layers to the suggestions and he was now subtly probing and trying to get her to respond with her own sexual urges. He wanted her to get excited by his response to the suggestions to really get things going.

The next morning a new word and this time Andrea used her ass cheeks to get him off but this was different. She started to feel tingly down below. Being only 20 she hadn't had a lot of sexual stimulation yet so she wasn't completely sure what to make of it. That night as she went to bed Henry dropped another word and after pausing Andrea went to bed. Henry turned in as well and waited.

Andrea lay in bed, her vagina was tingling. It was like this morning and she couldn't stop it. For some reason she knew that to stop it she had to go to the drawer in the bathroom. She went in and opened it and for the first time in her life saw a little vibrator. She picked it up, went back to her room, lay down and looked at it. It was in a box and had some instructions. She read them and despite her doubts turned it on. It buzzed away on her hand, it felt good. She slid it down her body and as it came into contact with her clit she let out a little squeal.

Laying in his room Henry heard her and quietly got up and made his way down the hall. He didn't get too close but he wanted to hear how she went.

Andrea placed the vibrator back on her clit and moved it around. The feeling was amazing and before long she had her first orgasm. She couldn't help moaning.

Henry heard the moan and made his way back to his room and quickly beat off. This was going better than he could have hoped.

The next morning Andrea bounced into the room. She seemed to have lots of energy today.

"Feeling good?" Henry asked, smiling.

"Fantastic," replied Andrea.

"That's good. What are you up to today?" Henry asked, knowing full well as he had planned her day without her knowing it.

"Oh I thought I would spend the day hanging by the pool, catching some rays, after breakfast that is. What's on the menu today?" she asked, looking into the kitchen for a hint.

Henry whipped up some omelettes for them both, made coffee and they then went out the back. Andrea went into the pool, Henry started doing some things in the yard. He stripped his shirt off and made sure that he was always in view of the pool.

Andrea was lazing on an inflatable mattress in the pool and didn't see Henry initially. When she did she got a little tingle in her clit again.

Henry had placed a visual suggestion as one of the updates last night and he hoped it had worked.

Andrea kept looking at Henry, for some reason her eyes kept getting drawn to him. He wasn't especially well built or anything like that but she liked what she saw.

After a while Henry walked over to the pool and dived in. After surfacing he swam up to the mattress and tipped it over.

Andrea wasn't expecting that and fell straight into his arms. In the water it was easy for him to carry her and he just held her close, savouring the contact.

Andrea could feel the heat rising in her crotch. This sensation was new to her but she liked it.

After a few moments Henry let her go and climbed out. He towelled off and law down on a deck chair. Andrea waited a few moments and then did the same.

As she sat down she noticed the sunscreen in between the seats.

"Hey Henry, could you please rub some of this on?" she asked, handing him the bottle.

"Sure." he said and smiled.

As he started to apply the lotion he made sure he took his time, applying it slowly. He wanted to savour the feel of her skin. As he got to her lower back she looked back, laughed and said don't miss anything now.

Henry assured her that he wouldn't and slid his hands over her ass. As he did so he asked her if she wanted to avoid 'tin' lines. By now the words and her response were ingrained and she barely paused before undoing the ties on her bikini bottoms and took them off. Henry gulped and continued to apply the lotion.

He went down the outside of her legs and then came back up the inside. As he did so Andrea parted her legs. Henry looked up and could see her pussy lips. He just kept slowly moving his hands up her thighs.

The latest suggestion was the biggest yet and so far it was working as planned.

As he got to within a couple of inches of her pussy she looked back and reminded him not to miss anything. Henry nodded and kept going. As he touched her labia she moaned and parted her legs a little more. Henry moved his finger over her labia, found her clit and went to work. In a few moments Andrea had a massive orgasm. Henry got up and sat down on his chair.

Andrea lay there, breathless. That was intense and amazing. She sat up and thanked Henry, saying that she had never had anybody do it better.

Henry smiled and lay back. After a while he got up and made some lunch.

Andrea was laying there savouring the after effects of the orgasm. She had never had an orgasm in her life before and now she had had two in 24 hours.

They sat and ate lunch chatting away and again Henry dropped a word and Andrea asked if he was any good at massages.

"I sure am." he replied. "I am good at releasing tension wherever it may be."

"Ohh that sounds great, can you start with my neck?"

Henry grabbed some massage oil that was conveniently on the table. Andrea had moved onto the deck chair, laying on her front.

Henry started on her neck and did his best to massage away any knots and tension she had. He worked his way down her back and then over her ass to her legs. He took his time on her feet making sure he found all of the nerve endings and then made his way back up her thighs.

As he got closer to he pussy he asked her if she had any ither spots that needed work. She pated her legs and said yes, in fact my labia have some tension in them. He knew then that the latest suggestion had worked and now he could really get her going.

As he massaged her labia she started to moan a little, he then asked if she would like him to massage the inside of her vagina.

"Yes." please came her reply. He slid one thumb in and moved it around.

As the thumb went in Andrea moaned again. It felt amazing. It was moving around, massaging and teasing. Then another went in and she was in heaven.

Henry kept working his thumbs, making sure that he was deliberate and not erratic in his movements. He then leaned forward and asked if she would like him to massage her anus.

Andrea was very stimulated now and she was happy to let Henry do whatever he liked with his magic fingers. She had never had any sort of anal contact before but she, for some reason, didn't feel worried.

Henry slid his thumbs out of her pussy and then started to massage around her anal ring. He would occasionally flick a finger over her clit just to keep her stimulation levels high. He could feel her relaxing and then he slid a finger into her ass.

Andrea felt the finger go in and it was like nothing she had ever felt before. Henry was now working a finger over her clit as well and she was really getting heated up.

Henry could see that she was building up and asked if she would like him to massage the inside of her pussy with his penis.

Andrea had only ever had one sexual encounter before and it wasn't that great. The boy had fumbled around, finally gotten his penis inside her, taking her virginity and then he was done. Somehow she knew that this would be different.

"Yes please Henry." she replied with a little tremor in her voice.

He slowly turned her over and kissed her gently on the lips. He moved into position and slowly slid into her. She might as well have been a virgin she was that tight. He took his time and once she had adjusted he picked up speed. He waited until Andrea was starting to push back at him and then he reached down and turned on the vibrator that he had slid onto his shaft. The sensations on her clit were too much and she started coming. Henry kept going and Andrea had 2 more orgasms before Henry filled her pussy. The both collapsed and lay there panting.

Andrea was in heaven. That felt so good. Way better than she had ever imagined after her first experience.

After dinner the two of them went to bed and Henry lay there smiling. He had done it. There was only one thing left to do now and he couldn't wait until tomorrow.

The next morning Andrea wondered into the kitchen, grabbed herself a juice and sat down. Henry looked at her and asked how she slept.

"Great, those massages really did the trick." She answered with a coy smile.

Henry smiled. He didn't want any mixed up code words today. He wanted to look her in the eyes and triggered the last suggestion.

"Andrea, do you remember me telling you about seeing your little butt all those years ago?"

She looked at Henry and replied. "Yes, I do."

"Well I have been seeing that cute little ass in my dreams for years, I have come many times thinking about it."

Andrea looked at Henry, not sure what was going on. As he hadn't triggered the suggestion yet she was a bit unsure of where this conversation was going.

"You have?" She asked. There was an uncertain tone in her voice.

"Yes, and today I would like to fulfil a fantasy."

As she heard the word fantasy all of her concerns stopped. She looked at him and got up off her chair. She came around to his side of the bench and stopped.

"So you would like to finally stop coming in your hand while you think about my ass and come in my ass instead?"

As she spoke the words Andrea was a bit shocked. She would never have thought to say something like that before, let alone have someone stick their penis inside her bum.

"Yes Andrea, I would like to make love to your ass."

She looked at him and smiled. She turned around and wagged her ass at him before walking into his bedroom.

Henry followed her and as she stopped by the bed he came up behind her and kissed her neck. She shivered and waited for more.

Henry took off her bra and panties, stood back and admired her ass. It was as amazing as ever. It had started this whole crazy idea and now he was going to finally have his way with it.

Unlike yesterday where he had turned Andrea over, today he was going to take her from behind. He slowly pushed her onto the bed and climbed up behind her. He grabbed the lube and applied a liberal amount to her ass and his cock.

"Are you ready?" He asked as the tip of his cock touched her anus.

"Yes." she replied.

Henry slowly began pushing his head into her ass. He was going nice and slow, savouring every sensation. Taking his time and making sure that she had time to adjust. As it slid further in he was in heaven. To dream of this moment for years and now to finally have it. He kept pushing in and finally he bottomed out. Buried to the hilt in her glorious ass he stopped for a moment and then began to slowly start moving in and out, savouring every moan from Andrea. He kept going for as long as he could and then he came as hard as he ever had. He thrust all the way in and held her there, spilling come into her bowels.

Andrea could feel Henry tensing up and when he thrust in and started to come she could feel his hot come in her ass. She liked the feeling.

After they had cleaned up Henry took Andrea's face in his hands and kissed her. He was elated and also sad. He knew he couldn't keep running the suggestions, it would change her personality so he decided that he had to free her mind.

But not quite yet, she wasn't leaving for a few weeks and he couldn't have her within reach and not be able to love that ass. But the time would come and he had things to prepare before then....

Henry was enjoying having Andrea here and he certainly enjoyed having her ass every day. She would come out of her room every morning and he would fuck her beautiful ass. Sometimes in the kitchen, on the back deck, in the pool, pretty much anywhere he liked. They would also have vaginal sex at times and he was able to introduce her to a whole new world of orgasms.

Henry was sitting out the back enjoying a beer and wondering of life could be any better and then Andrea came running out and excitedly asked if it was ok for her friend Danielle to come and stay. Henry answered that of course that was ok but in his mind he wasn't sure if he wanted someone else here especially someone that was as close to Andrea as Danielle was. But, of course it wasn't long before he began to see an opportunity to see if his musical charms would work on her as well.

Henry was aware of Danielle as Andrea's friend but had never met her. He decided to check out who was coming to visit so he jumped onto Andrea's fb page, searched for Danielle and within seconds was looking at this lovely brunette with blue eyes. Her hair hung down to her shoulder blades and in one pic she was standing with her back to the camera with her swim costume on. Nice legs and great ass thought Henry, perhaps this might be a fun visit after all. In another she was in a running race and he could see the definition of her calf muscles, very nice. Seriously most of the kids these days had no idea about social media security. He looked through all of her photo's, lots of her posing for the camera and he was now very happy to have her visit. Time to get to work and even better he had an inside ally in this latest venture.

A week later they picked Danielle up at the airport and after the two friends finished hugging and saying hello to each other Andrea introduced Danielle to him. She flashed him a smile and said that she had been lots about him and couldn't wait to hang out by the pool. Sweet, thought Henry, this might just work.

Once they arrived home the two girls quickly got Danielle settled into her room, get her hooked up to the wifi (Henry's idea of course), got changed and headed to the pool. As they passed by the kitchen Henry got his first real look at her. Her skin was a little pale but that would soon change but like all young people it was flawless. No sags anywhere and as she ran past she could see that her breast were smaller than Andrea's and so was her ass. It was very tight though, it hardly moved as she ran. Henry had to take a deep breath to control the beating of his heart.

She wasn't wearing a thong like Andrea but he could soon change that. As the girls swam Henry go to work on Danielle phone. He had used a few of the songs from Andrea's playlist assuming they would listen to the same stuff but he noticed a few differences of course and added his first commands to them all. There wasn't going to be suggestions for Danielle, just commands. He didn't have the same attachment to her and he also wanted to try a different method, just for research of course.

He had to devise a way for him to be able to still enjoy Andrea's ass but also get started on Danielle. So he spent a bit of time making changes to Andrea's songs and getting Danielle started with her first code word and action. Should he be safe and conservative or not?

The girls got out of the pool, had a drink from the bar and just sat on the deck chairs talking a million miles an hour. Henry just observed to them, trying to find Dani's mannerisms to come with a unique tell so that he could gauge the success of the first night's music. The night before he had made sure that Alex would tell Danielle about sleeping to music and how it had helped her get over the jetlag. Danielle wasn't so sure and said she might try it. Henry smiled, after I have finished messing with your sleep you will use it he thought.

That night Danielle went through the same restless night as Andrea had when she had arrived and swore that she would try the music that night.

Henry made sure that Danielle would sleep well and went to bed with a sense of real anticipation.

The next morning Andrea was the first to wake. He took her to his room and filled her ass with two days worth of sexual tension. He let her go and get into the pool. A while later Danielle came out of her room.

"Did you have a good nit's sleep Danielle" he asked.

She stopped, looked at him and then her right hand went under her top and pinched her nipple. Yes he thought, it worked.

Danielle let her nipple go and asked where Andrea was. In the pool he answered. She went out to say good morning.

Henry wasn't going to let chance have any say here. One of the instructions he placed into the songs that night was that she must always go to sleep with her music in her ears.

He also made sure that she wasn't to leave her room in the morning until he called for her.

It was hard to concentrate that day but Henry had to be sure that the instructions he was placing into songs were precise. He was trying a few different things as he wanted to know how the girls would react to them. He was glad in a way that they had gone to the beach otherwise he may never have gotten finished.