Musical Dreaming Andrea and Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not having done this before it took a moment before Danielle could find a rhythm but when she did she started slamming into that hot cunt. As fast as she could. She then remembered something that Henry had done and slipped a finger into Adelaide's ass.

"Oh god yes girl, that's it, finger my ass, fuck my cunt".

It wasn't long before Adelaide had her second orgasm and even before she had recovered she was turning around and grabbing Danielle and throwing her down onto the bed.

"Your turn now" she said as she strapped on a harness and grabbed a dildo.

Danielle's eyes went wide when she saw it.

"It's big" she said and Adelaide laughed.

"Yes sit is and it is going to fill your lovely pussy nicely." as she moved into position between Danielle's legs.

She moved the head to her entrance and began slowly pushing in and pulling back until the tip went in and then she just slid it home.

Danielle's eye's were big as she had never been impaled like this before but as it began to move inside her she began to get wetter and more turned on. Soon she was grinding her hips upward and really enjoying every sensation until the orgasm hit. It cascaded over her body and she was still shaking moments later.

The two of them lay beside each other, catching their breath for a moment.

"Is that everything that you want or need?" asked Danielle.

Adelaide looked at her and answered, "for now".

They both slipped off to sleep feeling very satisfied.

Henry meanwhile was taking his time, slowly working his fingers into Andrea's pussy. He knew that he didn't really have enough time to really get her stretched as much as he would like but he hoped it would be enough. Once again as Andrea came he shoved his cock in and fucked her until he came. The two of them were soon asleep as well.

The next morning Henry woke up with a raging hard on. He looked over lying on her side next to him was Andrea. He just rolled over in behind her in a spoon and started pushing his cock into her ass. There wasn't really enough lube but Henry was in one of his less caring moods today and kept pushing. Andrea had never had rough anal before and she did her best to lay still and let Henry force her ass open. As he had been fucking her ass most days it didn't take long before he was in and then the pain for Andrea subsided. She began to push her ass back at him and allowed him to drive deep into her bowel. After a few moments he came and after pulling out leaned over her and kissed her softly.

"Thanks Andrea, you know how to make me happy" Henry said as he got out of bed.

He walked into kitchen, his cock still at half mast and still slick with cum. He could hear grunting and moaning coming from Danielle's room and he smiled.

Adelaide had woken before Danielle and after going to the toilet walked back into the room and looked down at her. The covers had been thrown off her body and Adelaide couldn't help but look her over. As she was looking she stepped back and came into contact with the dresser drawer that was still open. She turned around and looked in and had an idea. She grabbed the double strap on harness, fitted a nice big cunt stuffer and then a nice sized anal intruder, poured lube all aver both of them and then got onto to the bed.

The movement woke Danielle and as she opened her eyes she saw two cocks coming at her. She blinked and then saw Adelaide.

"Morning lovely," Adelaide said, "are you ready because I am?"

Adelaide lay on her back and instructed Danielle to climb on top. She did as she was told and when in position she was told to get fucking. Danielle lowered herself down onto the big cock and slowly filled her pussy. Then the second cock touched her ass. She paused for a second and then kept going. She was soon impaled by both cocks and started grinding on them. Adelaide pinched her nipples and before long Danielle was fucking herself senseless. She was starting to moan loudly and that was what Henry heard as he walked into the kitchen.

Fuck it he thought and walked into the bedroom. He paused for a moment and then walked up to the side of the bed, grabbed Danielle's head and pulled it down on his cock. She didn't miss a beat, she just started sucking him hard and he fucked her face as she fucked herself. Adelaide watched as Henry fucked Danielle's face and then slid her arm between his legs and slid a finger into his ass. She knew him too well and before long he was filling Danielle's throat with come as she was tipping over the edge into her own orgasm.

"Hey" said Adelaide, "what about me?"

Danielle smiled and slid her face between her legs and proved what a quick learner she was bringing Adelaide to orgasm in record time.

"Anyone for breakfast?" asked Henry as he walked into the kitchen.

The rest of the day the two girls went off to the beach and Henry had time to reflect on how things had gone so far and what might be next, but first he only had these two girls for one more night and he was determined to enjoy it.

Andrea and Danielle got home that afternoon and slipped into the pool as usual. It wasn't until they came up onto the deck that they noticed that it was a little different. The table had been set for dinner and they could smell something amazing in the kitchen.

"Hey Henry, what smells so great?" called out Andrea as they both came inside.

"Nothing much." Henry replied and the two girls just laughed.

"I decided to cook up something a little special tonight before you both go tomorrow, now go and get the clothes on for dinner!".

Both girls looked at each other a little bewildered, what clothes was he talking about. They headed into their bedrooms to find out.

Henry had placed some clothes on each of their beds and when the girls saw them they understood. After a quick shower the girls came out ready for dinner.

Danielle was the first to walk out and both Adelaide and Henry liked what they saw. It was a very pretty summer dress that was designed to hug the body and show off every curve. It was low cut to give ample cleavage exposure and the hem sat just below the crotch.

Andrea was next and although she was wearing a very similar dress Henry had made sure that it was just a little tighter than Danielle's. Her hem line was also just a tad higher, giving a brief glimpse of labia and when she turned around the bottom of her ass cheeks were just visible.

Dinner was a 3 course meal and it was well received by all. The girls chatted about their plans once they left and it reminded Henry that he had to make a few changes to their music before they left.

After dinner was finished Henry went to his office and made the changes. For Danielle that meant making sure she looked after her health and wellbeing and for Andrea it was mostly the same but he also made sure that no one else would ever have her ass without his permission. It was his until he was happy that she had found the right guy.

That night was to be their last together and it was going to be memorable for all he hoped.

Henry was very happy with how the songs were working and knew that it was now time to start scaling it up. He had been working on that for a while now and he was nearly ready to take it to the next phase. That night he started the final revisions for the launch of his new business.

He had gotten the idea when the girls were playing the game a few days ago. What if he could upscale this into a business using any of the games on the market. The idea that people could come in and play any of the games in VR whilst listening to their favourite music that was tailored to the game sounded like it might work and if it did the spinoff for him was twofold. He would have a money maker and he would never have to wank again..

He had spent many days researching the most popular games and music and matching the two together and of course adding in the extra's.

He had been at the computer for a few hours when he heard Andrea ask where he was. Henry finished up what he was doing and headed into the bedroom.

Whilst he had been working Adelaide and Danielle had been busy as well.

"Now Danielle, tonight I am going to really fuck you, your pussy will never be the same again." said Adelaide as they entered the bedroom.

Danielle started to feel wet as the words left Adelaide's mouth. She couldn't wait to get started but for some reason she had this urge to resist.

"Whatever!" she replied in a sarcastic tone, folding her arms and adopting a stance that was full of attitude.

Adelaide knowing Henry as well as she did, knew that he had been busy with the suggestions and she knew just what she would be doing with Danielle tonight.

"Whatever, well that's not a very nice way to talk to your teacher!" replied Adelaide.

Teacher was a word that Henry and Adelaide had used often in bondage roleplay sessions and he was banking on her using it tonight.

As soon as she heard it Danielle's latest instructions were initiated.

"Well what are you going to do about it?" she mocked.

Adelaide walked across the room and reaching past her into the top drawer pulled out a cat o nine tails.

"I am going to teach you some manners and have fun doing it." she replied in a very strong tone that made Danielle shrink back a little.

"Now get on your knees and start eating my cunt!" demanded Adelaide.

Danielle dropped down and started to do as she was commanded. She started licking and kissing all around that lovely mound, never quite touching the labia. She bit gently on the delicate skin of the inner thigh causing Adelaide to quiver at the sensation.

This was starting to drive Adelaide insane and at that moment she felt Danielle's tongue flick across her cunt lips.

"Ohhh!" she moaned and then the tongue slid up from her cunt hole to the delicate nub at the top.

Adelaide grabbed a handful of hair and shoved the girls face in to her crotch.

"Eat me, lick me, bite me now." she growled.

Danielle did as she was told and as she bit the clit she slid a finger into Adelaide's ass.

"Yessss" hissed Adelaide as she had her first orgasm of the night.

She shoved the girls face hard into her crotch and fucked it with her mound.

Danielle wasn't expecting this and when her face was buried in crotch she couldn't breath and on top of that Adelaide was sending gushes of come all over her face. She started to fight to get a breath and the struggle brought Adelaide back into the world and she let the girls head go.

"Sorry, but that was amazing." she apologised as Danielle got her breath back.

"Now it's your turn." she said as she motioned for Danielle to get onto the bed.

As she got onto the bed Danielle watched as Adelaide went to the top drawer and got out the big dildo and some lube.

"Tonight I am going to fill your pussy, stretch it and make you come like never before." Adelaide said as she climbed onto the bed and positioned herself between the young girls legs.

Danielle lay back, closed her eyes and let the wonderful sensations take over.

She could feel the lube as it hit her skin, cool enough to made her draw a quick breath. Then there were fingers spreading it down over her mound and massaging it into her labia and hole.

Then the fingers were gone and replaced by the head of the dildo. It teased her, sliding up and down before stopping at her hole, momentarily, before beginning to push it's way in.

Adelaide was watching how Danielle was reacting and could see that the girl was totally immersed in this experience and was ready for everything that was to come.

The dildo didn't stop until it was buried to the hilt. Adelaide then slowly began to withdraw it, so slowly that it was tormenting the panting and writhing body before her.

As the tip left her pussy muttered a small "no" as she didn't want it gone. She wanted all of it. Then she felt her pussy lips being parted again but it felt different this time.

Adelaide was now sliding 3 fingers into this lovely little pussy. All the way to the knuckles and back and then added a fourth finger.

The new sensations were fantastic and Danielle tried to drive her hips down the bed toward the hand but just as she did that Adelaide pushed her four fingers in past the knuckles.

"AAhhhh, god yes." moaned Danielle as her pussy stretched to take it.

Adelaide then withdrew and added her thumb and went to work, slowly working more of her fist in. As her hand reached the tightest point she touched the girls clit with a bullet vibe and pushed forward.

"Fuuuucccck yesssss!" screamed Danielle as the combination of the fist and the vibe sent her over the edge into a huge orgasm.

Adelaide kept her fist moving and teasing the girls clit until she had another orgasm.

She slid her fist out and let Danielle recover for a moment and then told her to get onto her knees.

Danielle did as she was asked but it wasn't easy as her legs weren't feeling there strongest at that moment. As she was getting into position Adelaide was grabbing another toy from the drawer.

Danielle was barely into position when she felt Adelaide's hand sliding back into her. As soon as it was all the way in she felt some lube hit her anus followed by a thumb massaging it into her hole.

Adelaide had grabbed a 6 inch dildo out of the drawer and now started to rub it against Danielle's asshole.

Danielle didn't know how big the dildo was but she didn't really care right now. She could feel another orgasm slowly starting to build and as the dildo started to stretch her ass she could tell it was going to be bigger than any orgasm before it.

Adelaide was working the dildo in, not really taking her time but not really shoving it in. As it pushed past the last point of resistance she drove it all the way home.

Danielle was now stuffed full and she started to grind back, wanting every last bit until she started to come.

Adelaide watched as Danielle's body shuddered as the orgasm hit and then it went into a kind of spasm as she thrashed and moved about with the pleasure of it. Finally, exhausted, Danielle collapsed onto the bed.

Henry walked into the bedroom and saw Andrea lying on her side, her hair sprawled across the pillow, her body hidden only by the sheet and he was sad that this was their last night together. He quickly grabbed a harness that he had left earlier and climbed into bed, pulled the sheet back and started kissing her all over.

He started at her neck and made his way down her body, softly kissing, enjoying how her body reacted to his touch. When her reached her feet he made his may back up, this time alternating between kissing and nibbling. When he was back at her neck he moved to her breasts. Kissing, biting, licking and sucking them until her breath started to become a little ragged and then he made his way down her stomach. He teased her belly button with his tongue and then went lower again.

Andrea was loving the soft gentle touches, even when he bit it was soft and teasing and it was getting her so horny. As his tongue slid over the top of her mound toward her labia her back began to arch a little in anticipation.

Henry felt the movement and deliberately changed direction and teased her inner thighs, one side then the other, with kisses and bites. As she began to respond Henry just flicked his tongue over her labia, ever so lightly and Andrea nearly left the bed.

"Oh ummmmm." was all she could say as the light touches were sending her arousal levels sky high.

Henry then began to concentrate on her pussy, first light flicks of the lips and then teasing the clit. Slowly circling around her clit and then every so gently raking his teeth over it.

"Oh that's so good, more!" Andrea gasped.

Henry nibbled her clit whilst slowly running a finger around the edge of her hole, teasing her by almost sliding it in but then moving away. She was so wet and slick that her juices were running down into her ass crack and Henry's finger followed the trail. As his finger moved over her asshole his tongue slipped into her pussy. As it slid into her his finger pushed into her ass.

Andrea was so hot now and as Henry pleasured both of her holes she drew her knees up to give him better access.

Henry stopped briefly to put the harness on, it held an eight inch vibrating dildo and moved into position between her legs. He slid into her pussy with the dildo and into her ass with his cock. This wasn't going to be a hard fuck tonight, he was going to take his time and make sure they both had a last night to remember.

As both holes filled Andrea moaned and moved her hips up and down to get maximum stimulation.

As soon as she started to move her hips henry turned the dildo on and started slowly fucking both holes. He would sometimes stop when he was almost all the way out and just wait until she looked at him and then he would slowly slide back in again.

The slow and gentle fuck was building a very intense orgasm and as it neared Andrea began to sway her hips around.

Henry maintained his momentum and reached forward to play with her nipples. Pinching them and pulling and then gently, softly running his fingers over her breasts.

Andrea's body arched up and then she shuddered and moaned as the orgasm hit. It wasn't like one those explosive ones that rock you hard, it just rolled over her and kept going. It was intense in a soft way and when it finally subsided she collapsed onto the bed.

Henry wasn't able to contain himself as she came and he filled her ass at the same time and then fell onto her chest.

They lay there for a while savouring the moment and each other.