Musical Memoirs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I felt the urge to have another go, so started kissing and teasing him again, until I felt his cock grow hard as it pressed against my leg. Smiling at him and not wanting to waste this opportunity I got astride him, placed his cock in the position it should be and slid it home. Home into my tight but wet and slippery pussy. We both sighed as it happened. The sex this time was a little more intense and basic as I rode him hard, more like fucking, but his love for me still shone through. We managed to cum more or less together again, before once again lying together.

I was that wet and sticky after that I had to have a shower but wouldn't let Jonathan join me. That would come later. That and oral sex on him, but both of them were much later.

I seemed to float home on a wave of post-sex pleasure, that was a good job as my thighs and legs were aching and my pussy was sore. I was certain everyone I passed must have known I had just had sex, there must have been a stupid grin on my face, but that was just my imagination I'm sure.

When I got home mum recognised there was something different about me but I managed to deflect her questions until she and dad went to make the tea. Steve my older brother and Jonathan's friend leaned over to me and whispered, "You've done it haven't you?"

"No, I haven't," I hissed at him, "anyway if I had what's it to do with you anyway?"

"Nothing, I'm but glad for both of you, Jon's a great guy. You're lucky he waited, he loves you you know, he really loves you."

"I know, and yes we have, but if you tell anyone I'll kill you."

"I'm not going to say anything, and Jon would probably kill me first. Hey just thought you're going to have to change your confession next week."

"What?"

"Confession, 'Father forgive me for I have sinned, I have had lustful thoughts about a boy,' you'll have to change that to 'I've had carnal knowledge of a boy." Father O'Malley will have a heart attack at that. Wonder how many Hail Mary's and Our Father's you'll get as penance, bet you'll be in there for at least half an hour."

"Not going to confess that, it's so nice it can't be wrong, say what about you?"

"I'm like you, I never kiss and tell," with that we both burst into a fit of giggles.

Do I have any regrets? Well, only one and that came a couple of years later when for some stupid reason I dumped Jonathan. Why? I just couldn't tell you now, if I'm honest I couldn't even think of why I did at the time, but I can honestly say I've regretted it to this day, but not the fact that we made love that day. And many times after. And Judy Blue Eyes always, always take me back.

So that's the story of why the eight minutes and eleven seconds of Suite: Judy Blue Eyes, how do I know the timing? Well for some strange reason I heard the opening bars just as Jonathan slid his cock into me, and the final chords were echoing as we finished. As they say, a girl always remembers her first time.


12