Muslim Aunt Sheen's Naughty Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" I swore softly and my butt cheeks clenched shut instinctively.

"Oh, come on, son." Aunt Sheen coaxed me and teased me as she forced my ass cheeks apart, "Let me enjoy your butt, please?" She pleaded, "You know how much my big ass arouses you? Well, your cute, tight butt makes my mouth water, sweetheart." Aunty finished but kept trying to spread my taut little butt cheeks wider.

"Is it?" I asked, surprised and extremely turned on to know this.

"Of course!" Aunt Sheen agreed, "Makes me feel like kissing and eating your butt every single time, son." She confessed softly, still lathering my butt cheeks softly with her hands behind me.

"Oh, Aunty..." I moaned, now feeling like I would climax just from her touch on my butt.

Unfortunately, Aunt Sheen picked up the razor blade and began using it under my ball sack.

"Mmhhmm..." I moaned my approval, loving the rough feeling of having my pubes shaved from under my balls which is one of the most erogenous areas on my body.

I spread my legs wider and pushed my butt back so Aunt Sheen could reach every inch under my heavy ball sack.

"Ohh.. shh... shhh..." I tried to delay my nearing orgasm by taking in short, sharp breaths fast.

It was an immense effort to stop my orgasm while having my balls shaved such lovingly by my mature aunt and I still remember the way I clenched the stool hard with my hands.

"There... we're done now." I heard Aunt Sheen say a couple of minutes later before she rubbed her palm under my balls and quipped, "Now I really wish I could lick and suck your lovely, smooth balls, baby."

However, before I could encourage her to do it and finally release my pent-up cum, Aunt Sheen spanked my soapy, wet butt cheek playfully and said.

"Let me get that soap off of you now, sweetheart." She stood up and made me stand facing the shower now.

Aunt Sheen stood embracing me from the back as I turned on the shower knob again. I felt her wet, soft naked body crush against my back as she reached up to wash the soap off of my hair from the back. I stood with my hands resting on the bathroom wall in front for support as Aunt Sheen took her time wiping the soap off of my body with her warm, wet hands from behind. I felt her dawdle over my bare, squeaky clean chest before she moved down and gingerly rubbed my taut, flat tummy. I half-expected her to grab my cock and begin jerking me but she caught the thick head of my circumcised cock and held it up to the water and let the soap wash off on its own.

"Hmm..." I moaned in pleasure when Aunt Sheen slowly knelt down, deliberately brushing her huge, soft wet tits down my back and rubbing her hands down my back and to my butt. "Ssshh..." I groaned in desperation and felt my thick, wet cock jerk hard as her hands lovingly rubbed my bare, wet butt cheeks.

Sheen eventually moved her hands lower and took longer to wipe the soap off of my strong, ripped thighs and calves.

Once she was sure my body was clean again, Aunt Sheen led me by the hand down the hallway. We left small puddles of water on the tiled hallway as we walked to the kitchen. Aunt Sheen paused to grab a thick, white colored towel from a hook on the kitchen door before she made me stand completely naked and dripping wet in her kitchen and began to wipe me dry.

"Aaahhh..." sighed in pleasure and closed my eyes as Aunt Sheen dried my chest, my crotch and squeezed my semi-erect cock once.

I felt rejuvenated after the loving bath Aunty Sheen had just given me and could not wait to see what she had planned next.

"Ali, how about you spend tonight here?" Aunt Sheen suggested softly as she began to wipe my long, thick hair dry.

"Mhmm..." I mumbled and nodded my head vigorously through the thick towel as she rubbed my head vigorously.

"How about spending the night just like this?" Aunt Sheen asked as she finally finished wiping my head and stood back, slowly wiping herself now.

"Just like this." Aunt Sheen emphasized by pointing up and down my naked body.

I was lost, watching her plump, dark naked body right in front of me. I really liked the way her lovely, large boobs swayed with her movement. I watched her brown belly jiggle as she wiped her big, brown tits. My dick instantly tightened when she half-turned and began to wipe her enormously round, brown and bare booty with the towel. I caught her thin lips turned into a half-smile.

"Yes... Sure..." I managed to mumble through my increasing excitement and finally tore my eyes away.

"It's almost 9, son. You want to help me prepare our dinner?" Aunt Sheen asked, smiling wider now that I had agreed to her plan immediately.

"Sure, Aunty." I said while my eyes were firmly fixed on Aunt Sheen's bare, round booty.

I felt my soft cock twitch as she disappeared around the corner of the hallway.

I have to admit that it felt a little weird being completely naked in her house. Earlier, we would usually have only a couple of hours to fuck so we rarely had the chance. On the couple of weekend trips Aunt Sheen had taken me to nearby resorts, Aunt Sheen had dressed in skimpy or tight clothes, just because she felt good in them. It was simply impossible to even imagine my mature, Muslim aunty wearing such slutty outfits at our strict home.

"All right." Aunt Sheen announced as she stepped back again into the kitchen, "Let's get started." She said, "But first, can you go and grab the packet of cigarettes from my handbag on the couch, son?" Aunt Sheen asked.

"Sure, Aunty." I replied, tearing my eyes away from her bare, large breasts, and hurried to the large living room.

The first time I knew Aunt Sheen was a smoker was when we had gone to the lakeside resort for the first time to fuck. There, Aunt Sheen had shocked me when she came out with a packet of cigarettes. She had apparently confiscated the pack from her son who had been down from Mumbai for my uncle's funeral. After I saw that she really enjoyed smoking I had joined her, pretending to be reluctant. However, by now I and had become used to seeing my Muslim mature aunt smoke at home when Dee was not in or the couple of times we went out to isolated places. So much so, that I was the one who had to buy a carton of Marlboro Lights every month and sneak it into her apartment hidden by groceries so I wouldn't be caught by anyone at home.

I, on the other hand, had started smoking a year or so ago, when Dee and I decided to try it the first time. We started by sneaking to the large rooftop or in her room at night but had soon become used to smoking right after having sex.

I switched on a small light and immediately saw her small, black handbag resting on the arm rest. I opened it and found a couple of packet of cigarettes and a few lighters with breath mints scattered in the handbag. I grabbed the packet which had already been opened and a lighter and walked back into the kitchen.

"Good boy!" Aunt Sheen winked and smiled as I lit two cigarettes and handed her one.

I smiled in return and leaned at the end of her kitchen counter. Aunt Sheen stood nearer to me on the large, L-shaped kitchen counter which started right at the side of the kitchen door and turned with the wall before ending with the dish washing sink. It was a modern, modular kitchen with cabinets and drawers lining the counter below and overhead.

I watched her dark, nude and plump body with obvious arousal as she bent down and stood up frequently when taking out the pots and pans. Aunt Sheen's large, round and brown tits jiggled as they dangled when she bent and straightened several times. Aunt Sheen's enormous, bare bubble booty stood out proud and wiggled hard as she moved about the kitchen stove. She had placed a small ceramic bowl near me on the counter which served as our ash tray for the moment.

I kept taking occasional drags on my cigarette and felt my cock gradually become harder as I enjoyed the view of Aunt Sheen cooking dinner completely naked in her own home.

While I smoked my cigarette and stared at her bare, big brown tits and her huge, bubble ass so casually nude in her kitchen it started to make me wonder. I thought to all the times that aunty acted prim and prudish as a rich Muslim widow in front of the rest of the family and others. I recalled the night I almost died of fright when she caught me jerking off to porn in Dee's room a few days after her husband passed away. It seemed not so long ago that Aunt Sheen and I had had our first wild weekend of sex at the lakeside resort a few miles from the city. I thought back to the few times we had fucked in her home.

"Ali..." Aunt Sheen's voice over the hissing pot broke me out of my reverie, "What are you thinking of, son." My eyes focused back on her lovely, large tits as they swayed softly while she stirred the pot slowly and looked at me with a smile.

"No... Nothing, Aunty." I stammered, trying to recover my thoughts.

"Come on, son. Now you're just being shy. I know you were thinking something about us." She grinned and continued to stir the pot while looking straight at me.

"Well..." I started, deciding to finally learn to open up more to my mature mother-like aunt who clearly adored me immensely.

"I'll save you the trouble, son. I know you're wondering what makes me act this way." Aunt Sheen smiled knowingly and turned back to check the pot.

"It all started a few days after your uncle passed away. Dee had just left with her brother for Mumbai and I was preparing lunch. I hadn't had a chance to take a shower since morning so I decided I'd keep the lunch simmering while I sneaked in for a quick shower. Well, I had been so busy taking care of your uncle and Dee all these years that I had started to neglect my desires. I don't know why exactly, but that afternoon as I showered and was shaving my crotch I touched my clit accidentally. I felt a jolt run up my spine and I immediately stopped." Aunt Sheen paused stirring her pot and turned away to grab something.

My already aroused cock twitched hard as my eyes instantly went to her dark, large mature ass for a second before she turned around and offer me the packet of cigarette. I shook my head dumbly and she took one from the packet and flicked it on the kitchen counter near me. My mind was buzzing with suspense and I automatically took the lighter and lit the cigarette for her. My cock throbbed against the cool kitchen counter when I saw her huge, heavy but soft tits rise as she took a deep drag. She looked up at the ceiling as she blew a thick cloud of smoke and continued.

"I realized that I had not had sex in over a decade and it was a shocking realization. I went back to all the times when I would finger myself discretely because your uncle refused to fuck me more than once a month. The rare, short sex completely stopped after Dee was born. I began to lament the fact that I had wasted so many years suppressing my desires and it was at that instant that I decided I wouldn't hold them back any longer. I told myself that now my husband is finally gone and Dee and my son are grown I can finally do almost whatever I want."

Aunt Sheen paused and turned to look at me casually while she took another drag. I nodded in understanding and quickly glanced at her proudly protruding and bare buttocks before looking up in her eyes.

"And it was right then in the shower that I fingered myself to an incredibly thrilling and long orgasm. I screamed out very loudly as I came again and again and I felt a huge dam being released within me. I remember I had slid to the floor while fingering myself and felt like I could never get up because of the intense sensation inside me."

Aunt Sheen turned to look straight at me while stirring the pot and winked as she licked her lower lip.

"Fuck, just thinking about it is making me so wet, Ali." Aunt Sheen hissed with lust before taking a long puff on her smoke and shaking her head.

"Well, I was lying naked and wet with my juices running down my butt and thighs when I smelled something burning. I jerked up and ran out of the bathroom to the kitchen as I suddenly remembered the lunch on the stove. Thankfully, only one of the dishes was overcooked and I managed to recover the others from burning. I decided on cooking something else quickly and halfway into the dish my mind cleared enough to remind me that I was completely naked in the kitchen. Just like this." Aunt Sheen grinned and pointed to her huge, heaving breasts with her cigarette and took another puff on her cigarette before she continued.

"I did have a moment where I thought maybe I should at least put on a towel to cover myself but then I changed my mind. I realized I was completely alone at home and the feeling of being naked was incredibly freeing. It felt so liberating, son. I felt as if a huge burden had been lifted off of me just then. I felt completely satisfied for the first time in my life at that moment. I had had my first orgasm in years and being able to move around as I pleased in my own house made me feel in control and I decided to do it as often as I could." Aunt Sheen paused and I took a breath finally, thinking she had finished.

"And..." Aunt Sheen looked pointedly at me while closing the lid on the pot and stepping closer to me, "That was also the moment I decided to try and see if I could seduce you." She grinned as she suddenly grabbed my thick, hard cock and squeezed it once.

"Ah..!" I groaned from the sudden, intense pressure and Aunty let go of my throbbing hard dick before passing me and stepping into the living room.

I grabbed the packet of cigarette and massaged my cock carefully as I followed Aunty Sheen. I ogled her enormous, round and naked booty cheeks with a throbbing dick as she waddled her way to the large couch.

"Come on, let's put on a movie." Aunt Sheen suggested and I took a seat beside her immediately.

Aunty Sheen switched to HBO. I lit a cigarette as we started watching a rom-com. Aunt Sheen shuffled closer to my left and sat cross-legged. I felt her thick, soft and smooth thighs touching my trim, muscular thighs and loved the warmth. I puffed on the cigarette, trying to calm down my excitement and curb my obvious arousal somehow.

The light from the small bulb and the large screen TV was barely able to light up the large living room. However it was enough for me to ogle my aunt's bold nakedness sitting so close to my side. I don't remember which movie we watched as I was too busy staring at Aunt Sheen. I gazed at her large, motherly melons and looked down at her bare, smooth brown arms. I had to adjust lower on the couch to prevent my thick, long cock from pushing out from between my thighs as I tried to keep from getting too aroused.

A half hour or so later, Aunt Sheen went into the kitchen and came back with a large tray laden with food. I pulled the low coffee table closer to the couch and Aunt Sheen stepped over to switch on the AC before we started having dinner. We were completely nude as we casually watched TV in my aunt's living room and ate dinner in the dim light.

"What?" Aunt Sheen asked me when she eventually caught me stealing sidelong glances at her.

"Nothing...." I said, feeling awkward suddenly.

"Ali..." Aunt Sheen admonished and looked questioningly at me.

"Nothing, I was just looking at you." I admitted quietly.

"Yes, I know. I saw that. What are you looking at... my boobs?" Aunt Sheen asked and pushed out her bare, brown big breasts towards me.

"Go on, touch them. Stop feeling awkward about all this, Ali." Aunt Sheen encouraged me gently now, "It's perfectly okay to ask me for anything. As a matter of fact, I don't even want you to ask me at all. Just do what you fell like doing to me. I'm very sure I'll like whatever you do." Aunt Sheen finished with a grin and brushed her enormous, soft tits against my bare arm teasingly.

What the hell, I thought before I suddenly reached out and grabbed at her voluptuous chest with my free hand.

"Ah! Mm..." Aunt Sheen cried out in surprise, but then moaned softly as I plucked at her thick, arousing nipple next. "Yes... that's like a good boy." She encouraged me with a smile.

I began to fondle Aunt's huge tits and tease her sensitive thick nipples as she put her feet on the floor and slid lower on the couch. Once Aunt Sheen got comfortable I kept casually grabbing or squeezing her heavy, huge tits between bites of my food.

"Oh, yes..." I moaned softly when Aunt Sheen began to casually caress and pull at my thick, aroused dick while she watched the movie and ate her dinner. "Ah! Aunty..." I groaned loudly when Sheen Aunty pinched the throbbing thick head of my dick suddenly and turned to watch me squirm in my seat.

"Ooohhh..." Aunt Sheen cooed softly, "Don't cum yet, son." She said and released my rock hard dick and finished the last bite of food on her plate. "How would you like ice cream for dessert, Ali?" Aunt Sheen asked as she stood up slowly from the couch.

I nodded my head dumbly, too turned on to care by now. I was only staring at Aunt Sheen's huge, heavy naked breasts as they dangled down when bent to take my empty plate. Aunt Sheen slowly stood straighter, turned around and hurried out to the kitchen. I watched her naked round booty cheeks wobble hard as she quickly walked out of the living room.

I slid lower on the couch, feeling full but extremely horny now. I looked down at my cock and it was extremely hard. I could clearly see it throb even in the dim light from the TV screen. I grabbed my dick and squeezed its huge head and held it, while I took deep, long breaths and tried to delay my nearing climax. Seeing Aunt Sheen so casually nude in her home was one of the most shocking yet exciting things for me.

"There you go." Aunt Sheen came back and offered me a large bowl of chocolate ice cream.

"Wow! Thanks Aunty." I replied, happy to have the chocolate ice cream and distract myself from my thick hard on.

"I know you like chocolate, son." Aunt Sheen smiled and said as she took a seat beside me again, with a smaller bowl of ice cream in her hand. "Now let me sit with you." She said, snuggling to sit closer to me.

"Of course, Aunty." I replied, moving to let her rest her head on my shoulder and we began to watch the end of the movie.

Aunt Sheen's soft, warm motherly tits pressed against my arm and I felt her firm, long nipples poking my flesh as she cuddled closer to me on the couch.

We watched the movie till it ended a few minutes later. As the credits started to roll, I felt something cold and wet touch my nipple.

"Oh!" I exclaimed and almost jerked up before Aunt Sheen pressed herself against my arm and made me sit still

"It's just ice cream, Ali." Aunt Sheen giggled and said and I looked down to see a small spoonful of chocolate ice cream lying on my nipple.

Before I could even react, Aunt Sheen immediately bent down and began to lick the ice cream off of my hardening nipple.

"Ohhh..." I groaned with the soft pleasure of her warm, wet tongue as she licked little bits of the slowly-melting ice cream off of my sensitive nipple.

"Mm... Mmuaahh!" Aunt Sheen moaned and smacked her lips loudly as she stood back, having finished licking the ice cream off.

Her bare, big breasts slowly rose and fell with her breaths as she licked the remnants of the ice cream off of her thin lips. She held on to her bowl with one hand while Aunt Sheen's other hand caressed my bare, fair thighs firmly.

I took a mouthful of the cold ice cream and rested my head back against the back rest. I enjoyed Aunt Sheen's casual caressing for a while but then opened my eyes to look down when I felt her move away from my side on the couch.

"I can't ignore your delicious and beautiful cock anymore, Ali." Aunt Sheen said with finality as she slid down to her knees and moved to sit between my legs.