Muslim Aunt Sheen's Naughty Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ta Da!" I grinned and said.

"Wow!" Aunt Sheen cried out in surprise, "That's going to make me fly in the sky, Ali!" She laughed and said.

"What about the beers?" I asked as I flicked on the lighter.

"That's for later, sweetheart." Aunt Sheen said mysteriously and winked.

I hunched with my back against the warm breeze blowing in from the lake and lit the long J expertly as we stood on the raised pathway.

"Ooo..." I groaned after the first, long puff and held it in.

I instantly felt my fingertips and toes start to tingle and felt increasingly weightless. I closed my eyes and looked up before blowing the first drag out in a cloud of thick, grey smoke.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed as I felt a head-rush and had to take a deep breath.

"Are you all right, Ali?" I heard Aunt Sheen ask from the side as she put a warm hand on my arm to steady me.

"Yeah... I'm feeling real good, Aunty." I said softly and grinned as the stuff hit me.

I offered the lit J to Aunty and she gingerly took it. I watched as she put the roach carefully on her purple lips before taking a careful grad first. She breathed it in and held it for a few seconds, looking at me. Soon enough, Sheen Aunty let out the smoke with a gasp and struggled to avoid coughing.

"Haahh..." Aunt Sheen gasped for breath, "This is really strong stuff, baby!" She admitted teary-eyed and passed the J to me.

I passed the bottle next to Aunt Sheen but she shook her head and nodded to my bag.

"The beer?" I asked, unsure.

"Yes, son . Pass me a bottle." Aunt Sheen assured me with a hazy smile.

"All right." I agreed, and popped off the cap with my teeth before passing the fizzing, chill beer to aunty.

Aunty Sheen knew very well that the chilled beer would quench her thirst, but it would get her extremely sloshed if she had the J as well.

My eyes obviously went to her large, voluptuous tits and I watched them quiver as she took a large gulp of beer. Aunty nodded her thanks and passed the bottle to her other hand before catching my arm and slowly guiding me along to the edge of the parched woods.

Aunt Sheen's soft, large tits felt amazing. They brushed against my arm as we strolled lazily and took turns taking drags on the big J. I stopped as we reached the end of the pathway and Aunt Sheen bumped her soft, plump hips against me.

As soon as we stepped a little way into the woods, Aunty Sheen lifted her bottle to her mouth, took a long gulp, and waited for me to catch up with her. I could see dark patches of sweat staining the underarm of her skimpy blouse. The bright, hot sunlight beat down hard through the sparsely leafed trees that towered overhead. I peeked through the trees and looked down to the resort below and could not see a single soul out in this heat.

I turned around and was stunned once more to see Aunty Sheen grinning at me as she reached behind her back with one hand.

"Aunty..." I muttered softly, shocked to see Sheen Aunty slowly undo the buttons at the back of her blouse before she shrugged and let it drop down to reveal her voluptuous, dark breasts.

"Mm... It's getting hot, Ali." Sheen moaned and said, as if it explained her stripping off her blouse in broad daylight in the forest.

"Yeah... now it's getting really hot." I quipped back, quickly recovering from my shock when I realized Aunty Sheen was teasing me.

Aunt Sheen's enormous, dark tits were in stark contrast with the skimpy white-colored bikini top she had on underneath. My cock started to stiffen slowly as I watched her large, black nipples straining against the tiny, tight bikini top. The small triangles of the top were barely able to cover her nipples, and her large, black areola and gigantic tits pushed out from around it. Aunt Sheen handed me her beer bottle and struggled to remove her tight, small blouse.

I gazed at Aunt Sheen's lovely, large tits as they jiggled when she stripped the blouse.

"Could you keep this in the bag, please?" Aunty said, handing me the moist, flimsy bra.

Staring shamelessly at Aunty Sheen's smooth, soft breasts I wadded the blouse and pushed it into the bag. I stared with increasing excitement at Aunt Sheen and watched her reach her back to undo the strings of her small bikini top.

"Aah!" Aunt Sheen exclaimed as the string came undone and her mature, motherly mammary popped out.

"Mm..." Aunt Sheen moaned as she cupped her big, heavy breasts and lifted them up, "This feels really good." She said softly as she held her huge boobs up and felt the warm summer breeze cooling the sweat on the undersides of her large tits.

"Here." She handed me the bikini top too.

I kept staring dumbly at her lovely, large melons now out in the open as my cock jerked hard once. I quietly took the bikini top and pushed it in my bag as well.

"This is better." Aunt Sheen commented as she looked behind her back to the top of the small incline. "But I know what can make it even better." She said as she turned to me with a wicked smile on her face.

"Come here." Aunty caught my hand and pulled me to her.

"Why don't you try it too?" Sheen Aunty said as she slipped her hands under my jersey and proceeded to pull it off over my head.

I didn't object to it seeing that Aunty Sheen was also topless now. However, Aunty Sheen didn't stop just there and slid her fingers into the waistband of my soccer shorts.

"Aunty..." I mumbled with great expectations as I let Sheen Aunty slide my shorts down and I stepped out of them.

"Wow!" Aunt Sheen exclaimed as she caught my aroused cock swaying in front of me, "Your cock is always ready for action, isn't it?" Sheen Aunty teased me as she quickly shoved my shorts and Tee into the sling bag on my shoulder.

"Hmm..." I moaned, welcoming the cooling effect of the summer breeze on my sweating naked body. "This does feel better somehow." I admitted, slowly getting accustomed to being naked out in the open.

"Ali..." Aunty softly hissed and said, "I could eat you up right now. You look so sexy!" She finished and reached out to touch my bare, firm chest.

"Well, what's stopping you, Aunty?" I replied, pointing down to my smooth, fair dick which was at half-mast and slowly arousing.

"Have patience, son." Aunt Sheen said, grinned and patted my chest before grabbing her bottle of beer back from my hand. "Let's take a walk." Aunty said and turned to start climbing the small goat trail that led up the softly sloped hillside.

I waited just long enough to tear my eyes away from her wide, bare back and the way her flimsy black Sari clung to the extreme curves of her motherly hips and re-light my spliff.

I could feel the warm summer breeze blowing over my naked body. My semi-aroused cock banged against my bare, muscular thighs as I climbed the soft slope of the hillside, following a few steps behind Aunt Sheen for the hot and exciting view now.

Aunt Sheen walked slowly and took a few swigs of the chilled beer as we made our way through the sun-splotched jungle floor to higher ground. I had my eyes firmly fixed on my aunt's bare, smooth back and watched her huge, heavy butt cheeks fighting under the flimsy, tightly-worn Sari as she took each step up the leaf-littered ground.

I took occasional drags on the J as I followed Aunt Sheen. I stopped when she suddenly stopped almost halfway up the hillside.

"Whew!" Aunt Sheen sighed dramatically as she turned around to look at me. "It's getting hotter, Ali." She said, fanning herself with one hand before she placed her beer bottle on the ground below.

I nodded my head with a wide grin, playing along with Aunty now. My long, eager cock immediately jerked hard when I watched her great, bare breasts dangle and swing freely as she bent down. My eyes followed them back as they settled against her bare tummy when she stood back up. I looked up to see Aunty Sheen grinning wide with the end of her Sari held out in one hand.

"Here," Aunty Sheen said, offering me the Sari end, "Help me, will you?"

"Yes, I'd love to." I replied enthusiastically and grabbed the end of her flimsy black Sari as aunty looked up and down my naked body.

"Just keep folding it together like this, okay son?" Aunty showed me how before taking a step back.

I nodded my head and clamped the half-finished J in my mouth before starting to pull the slack on the Sari between us. I used my hands to fold the thin Sari while holding it above the ground. Aunty bent down quickly and grabbed the bottle of beer off of the ground near her feet.

As the Sari got taut Aunt Sheen closed her eyes and began to turn slowly while taking sips of the cool beer in her hand.

My eyes were stuck on to her dark, smooth and voluptuous mature body as she let me strip off her Sari. Her huge, heavy boobs swung softly without the bikini top as she turned round and round in her place. Slowly but surely Aunty Sheen's monstrous mature buttocks were revealed.

"Yesss..." I moaned softly as my eyes were riveted to my aunt's huge, dark and naked butt cheeks.

"Hmm..." I heard Aunt Sheen hum in satisfaction, "This is way better." She announced as she turned another round in place, giving me a clear view of her completely nude body now.

Needless to say, my cock was standing at full attention by this time. I could already feel its thick, heavy head throb with anticipation as Aunt Sheen showed off her voluptuous, dark and mature body shamelessly in the forest on a hot summer afternoon.

I was in a daze as I folded her Sari hurriedly and shoved it into the bag with the rest of our clothes.

Aunt Sheen and I were now completely nude, trekking up the soft incline of the hillside and I realized just how risky and taboo it all was.

I took one last drag on the roach before snuffing it out properly on a rock on the way up. I was buzzing now and my senses were extremely elevated. Although my vision had become more vivid and the harsh sunlight seemed to reflect off of Aunty Sheen's nude, dark body as she began to sweat now from the hike. I smelled the typical burnt-wood smell which is typical for forests in summer here. I could clearly hear the drone of the bugs and bees around us as we reached the top of the hill.

"Let's take a break." Aunt Sheen suggested softly as we reached a shaded spot.

Sheen Aunty plopped her huge, bare behind on one of the large, flat rocks that littered the top of the hill. I watched her big, dark breasts puff out as she took a large gulp of beer from the bottle in her hand before she turned to look at me with reddened eyes.

I stopped near her and looked down the hill. The trees were thickly clustered together at the top so I could only catch glimpses of the large lake down below. The thick trees around us also protected against the hot, harsh sun.

"Hmm..." I heard Aunt Sheen clear her throat at my side and I looked down to see her grinning drunkenly and holding up the big bottle of beer to me, "This one is over, son." She said and wriggled the empty bottle. Hand me the other one, will you?" She said and I reached out my hand in a daze, grabbed the bottle and stuffed it into the bag at my side.

"Are you sure, Aunty?" I asked, wondering if she could handle another beer as she was already swaying where she sat on the slab of stone.

"Of course, I'm sure!" Aunt Sheen nodded her head vigorously, showing her eagerness to get even drunk.

I shrugged before taking out the other cold bottle of beer and removing the cap.

"Yesss..." Aunt Sheen grabbed at the bottle and I watched her take a long first gulp. "The beer is keeping me cool in this heat, son." She said, as if that explained why she would want to get drunk in the afternoon in the middle of a jungle.

"You come here." Aunt Sheen said and pulled me to stand in front of her. "Now let me have some fun." She said and suddenly reached out with her free hand and grabbed my semi-aroused cock.

"Oh!" I exclaimed as I felt Aunty wrap her hot palm around my thick dick and begin stroking it softly.

"Mm..." Aunty moaned as she took another gulp of beer and continued to stroke my gradually hardening cock casually.

Although it was hot and I was starting to sweat now, I sighed with relief and stood with my feet spread apart. Apart from the exciting feeling of her hand stroking my desperate dick, I could also feel the warm summer breeze cooling off some of the sweat from my naked, white body out in the open. Still, I could feel rivulets of sweat run down my back and through my ass crack before sliding down my firm, muscular thighs.

I closed my eyes and turned my head up as I enjoyed Aunt Sheen's slow, casual stroking for a while.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed and my eyes flew open when I suddenly felt something cold and wet touch the thick, engorged head of my dick.

I looked down at Aunty Sheen holding the mouth of her beer bottle to my huge dick head.

"It feels good?" Aunty asked expectantly, looking up at me.

"Yesss... It's so cooling on my hot cock, Aunty." I moaned and let Aunty rub the wet, cold bottle over my thick, throbbing hard cock.

"Suck it..." I groaned in desperation and Aunt Sheen immediately complied by kissing the cool head of my dick. "Yeah..." I groaned in approval as I felt her cold, thin lips wrap around the head and her hand slip down to cup my sweaty, heavy balls.

"Mmm.... Mmmm..." Aunt Sheen also moaned, now rubbing the cold bottle against the underside of my hardened, thick cock while sucking on its huge head.

I pushed the sling bag to my back and stood with my crotch pushed right against Aunty Sheen as she sat completely nude on the low, flat rock. I looked down just in time to see Aunty tip the bottle and the beer spilled, frothing over the thick length of my thick cock.

"Oh God, yes!" I cried out in excitement when I felt the cool, fizzy beer drip down my shaft and slide down to my heavy balls in Aunt's hand.

Aunty Sheen immediately pulled my cock down with her mouth and the beer began to dribble down its length. It went right into her wide open mouth as she kept sucking my cock and drinking the beer along with it.

I was going wild with excitement at seeing my otherwise religious, mature Muslim aunt sitting completely nude in the forest in bright daylight, as she sucked on my beer-drenched dick. I felt it throb and become rock-hard with a few seconds. The mix of Aunt's hot breath and the cold beer were making me intensely aroused. I loved the way she carefully cupped my balls as if they were made of fine china. Sheen aunty used her mouth expertly to suck on my head and take in mouthfuls of beer at the same time.

"Hah!" Aunty gasped for breath when she finally took a break and pulled her mouth away from my cock, "I'm getting so wet, son." She hissed with lust before jerking forward and grabbing my stiff, big cock with her warm, welcoming mouth.

Aunty Sheen now kept the half-empty bottle of beer to the side and concentrated on sucking me lovingly. She wrapped her free hand around the thick, sticky wet shaft of my beer-soaked cock and began to stroke it as she sucked its large head deftly. Slowly but surely, Aunty Sheen began to push her head back and forth, thus trying to take my stiff, large cock deeper into her mouth.

"Aacckk..." Aunt Sheen gagged loudly as she took in half of my huge dick into her small, eager mouth. "Aack!.. Ackk!" She continued to gag harder but forced her head on to my rock-hard dick.

I saw the streaks of sweat sliding down her smooth, bare back before disappearing behind the rounded swells of her enormous buttocks.

"Aahh... mmmm..." Aunt Sheen groaned for breath with the thick head of my cock still stuck between her lips and reached up to grab my arms at my back before putting them on her head.

I didn't need any explanation. So I grabbed handfuls of her open hair and lowered my crotch just a little. I lined up my sloppy, wet cock with her face before ramming it forward suddenly.

"Aacckk!" Aunt Sheen immediately gagged hard, "Ack.. Aacckk.. aarrhh.... Arrggh... Aack! Aacck!" Sheen Aunty coughed and spluttered as I started to fuck her face now.

My huge, hard dick felt her hot, wet mouth open wider to accommodate my length. When I finally sank my cock deeper, I felt her throat instantly clamp around the ultra-sensitive head of my dick.

"Oohh.. fuck!" I swore at the way her throat squeezed down on the engorged, thick head of my dick and pulled out after a few seconds to let her breath.

"Hmmpphh...mmpphh... Aaacckk... Aacckk.. Arggh..." Aunt Sheen gasped for breath for the fee seconds I allowed her before starting to gag and cough as I started to seriously face-fuck her now.

I was extremely high and horny at the time. The view of my naked mature Muslim aunt sitting on her buttocks, having her mouth willingly fucked by my thick, desperate cock was an extremely exciting image that has stayed with me till date.

I eventually had to stop because I felt my orgasm building up.

"Aahhh.... Hhaaahh... Oohhh..." Aunt Sheen groaned and gasped for air as I pulled my slippery, wet and hard dick out of her mouth.

"Let's fuck." I said with clear desperation in my voice now.

"Fuck me ass, son. Make my ass sore today. I want you to fuck me like a piece of meat, Ali. Come on now!" Aunt Sheen whispered fiercely as she suddenly turned around and went down on her hands and knees, while pushing up her huge, bare booty at me.

"Pull your butt apart." I said with some authority and Aunty Sheen immediately reached behind to pull her thick, large black ass cheeks apart and give me a clear view of her clean-shaven cunt and butthole.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I cried out in excitement.

I bent down and began to caress her lovely, bare buttocks at first. I loved feeling their firm roundness whenever I could. I grabbed a handful of Aunt Sheen's booty and watched it jiggle as I shook it. My fingers eventually sneaked into her deep, dark ass crack. I felt it was already wet with her sweat and possibly her cunt juices as her wide, thick pussy lips glistened in the sunlight now that the sun lit up our rock.

"Aaa..." I could hear Aunty Sheen moan from time to time, getting increasingly desperate for her fuck now that she was sloshed and extremely horny, no doubt.

My thick, slick dick was throbbing hard with anticipation as I teased my mature, slutty aunt's sexy, big bare butt. I decided to start fucking her asshole then.

I positioned my thick, slick dick head over her dark, wrinkly anus.

"Oh, baby..." I heard Aunty moan as I rubbed my sloppy dick head over her tight, mature asshole and teased her initially.

Aunt Sheen pulled her firm, thick butt cheeks further apart and I saw her rosy anus winking at me as she clenched and unclenched it hungrily. I squeezed the slick, thick dick head and jerked my hip down hard.

"Aaaiiii!!!!" Aunt Sheen screamed out a lungful as my wet, stiff cock slipped suddenly into her tight, warm anus. "Ooww..." She groaned as I she felt the thick, dick head again become engorged and fill her rectum, "Ohhh... Ali... fuck your aunty... fuck your aunty's ass, baby!" Aunty groaned through gritted teeth as I began to push my thick, throbbing, hard cock deeper into my mature Muslim aunt's asshole.

"Yeah, take it all in, Aunty." I groaned as I sank my long, large cock deeper into her tight anal canal.

"Ooww.. ooowww.. Oohhh... Fuck!!" Aunt Sheen's groans turned louder and louder till she finally swore loudly with pain in the bright, sunlit woods.

I had finally sunk my thick dick all the way into her tight asshole and felt her sphincter grip the thick base of my cock hard now.

"You like this, don't you?" I asked, as I very slowly pulled out my cock from her tight, warm anus till only the thick head stayed inside.

"Yess..." Aunt Sheen nodded her head vigorously and hissed in agreement, "I love your cock in my ass, son." She said louder this time, "Please... please fuck my ass till you come in me." She then started begging in a desperate tone.