Muslim Aunt Sheen's Naughty Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it then." I said simply before pushing my cock in again into Aunt Sheen's thick, tight butthole.

"Unngghh... Unngghh... Oooww... Aahh! Aaahh! Aahh! Aahhh! Uff! Aahh! Ouch! Oh shit, Aliiii!" Aunt Sheen grunted and groaned louder and louder as I began to fuck her anus and soon began moaning and calling out my name really loudly.

I could feel my slick, thick dick slide in and out facing incredible resistance from Aunty's tight anus. Her ass-ring gripped the thick, wet shaft and jerked it as I pushed my throbbing, hard cock in and out of Aunty Sheen's warm asshole. My thighs were now beginning to feel the strain of crouching low and pumping Aunty Sheen from behind as she sat on her hands and knees on the low, flat rock.

"Aahh.. Aaahh... Ali... son... ooohh... Aaahh! Aahh! Oh God! Oh God! Oh... God!!" Aunty grunted again and again as I pounded her ass harder and harder from behind but then began to groan and swear as she neared her orgasm.

"I'm com... Unnhhhhh..." Was all Aunty Sheen managed to mumble before she groaned long and hard and her naked, sweaty body began to writhe hard with her intense orgasm.

My cock stiffened harder within her ass as it clenched tighter around my shaft while her big, firm round booty cheeks slammed and jiggled against my crotch.

We were extremely sweaty and hot now. I could clearly see sweat dripping down the tip of my nose before falling and mixing with the lines of sweat that ran down Aunty Sheen's dark, bare back.

"Aaaaarrgghh..!" Aunty growled very loudly as another orgasm hit her.

Her thick, large ass cheeks slapped hard against my cock, unknowingly jerking it off with a tight grip of her anus. I felt myself coming closer to my climax and leaned down to rest my weight on Aunty.

I reached my hand down and grabbed at Aunt Sheen's huge, heavy dangling breasts and immediately pinched her thick, large nipples between my fingers. I pulled her dark, round breasts up and squeezed them hard against her chest as I sank my cock all the way in her tight asshole.

"Aaahh.... Ali..." Aunt Sheen groaned one last time and called out to me before her mouth opened in a silent scream when I began to pound her firm, thick ass from behind.

My breathing was faster and the sweat dropped down with every jerk of my hips. I watched Aunty Sheen's lovely, large bare ass cheeks jiggle wildly as I pumped her harder and faster in her bum. With one last final push, I sank the thick, hard length of my cock all the way into my mother-like Aunt's asshole and closed my eyes as I climaxed hard.

"Aaah.... Fuck!" I groaned hard and swore loudly as the first stream of semen spurted out of my cock to land deep in her warm anal canal.

My eyes snapped shut and my mouth opened wide as I groaned throatily. My body jerked with spasms of an incredible orgasm as streaks after streaks of my sticky, hot cum landed to fill Aunty Sheen's tight rectum. I flopped down with exhaustion with my cock spurting my seed in her asshole for a long time.

Aunt Sheen couldn't speak aloud but I could hear her gasping for air beneath me. I could feel her struggle hard to control the pain that was no doubt spiking up her buttocks from having my huge, thick dick buried deep in it.

"Ali.. oh, Ali..." I heard Aunt Sheen eventually whisper my name and I stirred to stand up a little straighter.

I was still trying to recover from the intense orgasm before Aunty Sheen shifted forward and slipped my slick, wet dick out of her sore asshole.

"Ohhh..." I groaned as the warm air blew against my dripping, wet cock as it was freed from within Aunt Sheen's warm, dark anus. I immediately shuffled and took a seat beside her on the large, flat rock.

I don't know exactly how long we tried to compose ourselves after the drunk, stoned and frenzied ass fuck in the hot, sunny summer afternoon. I only recall Aunty Sheen shaking me gently after some time. She was struggling to keep her eyes open in the after-throes of the orgasm as she suggested we get out of the sun and find some shade.

I remember leaning against the tree to one side as Aunty Sheen used the rest of the lukewarm beer to wash and clean my cum-soaked cock. She then proceeded to wipe my soft, sensitive cock with a towel. It was only then that she used the other towel to clean the drops of semen dribbling out of her dark, tight asshole.

We were extremely exhausted and had to struggle to put on our clothes, now that the fucking was over. I recall having to help Aunty Sheen put on her tight-fitting blouse again. She chose not to bother with the bikini top and took some time to drape the flimsy, black-colored Sari properly enough around her plump, curvy frame.

I still remember the way Aunty Sheen leaned hard on me for support as we made our way down the goat trail, through the pathway beside the lake before finally stepping into our cool, dark villa at 4 in the afternoon.

*

** I will be uploading another part with a couple of such times in my next post. If you enjoyed reading me experience, please DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND FOLLOW ME. Thanks! **