All Comments on 'Muslim Lady Desperate for Job'

by pachesh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; What one expects from Modi's semi-fascist India, continual rape and murder of women and girls and discrimination against Muslims and lower caste's. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utter rubbish. No story, just disgusting propaganda. Shame on Indians for treating their minorities like they are!

RatikaRatikaover 2 years ago

I hate Modi and BJP as much as other two who previously commented on this story. But if you're enjoying erotic literature, enjoy it as the author presents it so long the author does not reveal his/her prejudice against any community. As an erotica it's excellent. But I certainly stand with the rights of minorities in India. Don't forget friends that during Bangladesh war Pakistani army raped thousands of women without bothering about their religious identity. American soldiers did the same crime with women of Vietnam, so did Hitler's Nazi army with German women, so is doing the Talibans. So that's another part. Avoid mixing politics, particularly, caste and religious politics with erotic literature. To stand with suffering people in any part of the world, use other platforms, not literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yes we should expect what taliban is doing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't be communal about this story. Just enjoy. Many stories are there under title interracial BBC and involving other religions. Cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the actual fuck ..Common guys ,keep your politics and prejudices to fb and twitter ..Enjoy the story and if you don't like it , move on to somewhere you do like

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story well written, good characters. I don't care about what others are calling politics. 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A Muslim girl marries a Hindu guy. now he is disabled. and other Hindu guy called sharma instead of helping her he exploits her with other guys in office.. it's a total communal and shows hatred he has for minorities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous