Muslim Lady Desperate for Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prem groaned, "How does her pussy tastes, buddy."

Rajesh looked up and said, "She has a tasty pussy. It's like licking a salty ice-cream."

Then he went back working on Shabnam's pussy over with his tongue. Shabnam was so horny at that point that she couldn't hold back on her own pleasure and could feel her own orgasm building up very quickly. Shabnam could sense that Prem felt the same way as she did because he was moaning louder and fucking her mouth faster.

Prem kept moaning repeatedly, "Suck it Shabnam, suck my fucking cock. Yeah that's it; you are such a great cock sucker."

Shabnam held onto his cock with her right hand and her left hand grabbed Rajesh's head as he ate her pussy. Shabnam ran her fingers through his hair, as she got closer to her orgasm.

Abdul said, "We have to appoint Shabnam. She will be our slut and she loves this and our cocks too, listen to her moaning, Guys."

Shabnam knew she was a slut, for doing this for a job, for letting three guys have their way with her at the same time. She didn't care at that moment, all she could feel was her orgasm building up and knew she couldn't hold back much longer. Then the moment hit, Rajesh's tongue flicked across her throbbing clitoris and her orgasm hit. Shabnam's mouth opened and she let out a loud moan.

"Oh my God Sir! Yesssss, I am cummimg!" Shabnam began to thrust her hips into his face, grinding her pussy onto his tongue as wave after wave of intense pleasure shot through her body. That was prem's breaking point. He yelled,

"Turn you head Shabnam! Keep your mouth open."

"No No..Sir, not in my mouth pleaseeeeeeeee." she groaned.

Shabnam turned her head to refuse him, but Prem held her head tight and Shabnam opened her mouth wide open as best she could and she screamed in pleasure and wanted to take this gentleman's cum in her mouth as she didn't want to disappoint him.

Shabnam heard Abdul say, "Give the Bitch your cum. Let her taste a man's cum." Prem was stroking his cock as fast as he could, grunting as he did it. Then he erupted and his cum shot out in smaller spurts as compared to Rajesh's huge spurt of cum.

One after another, a spurt of his cum jetted out of his cock and into her mouth. Shabnam was so horny that she actually love his cum's taste and she didn't mind him cumming in her mouth. She didn't mind the taste but loved it. Shabnam let him unleash his load into her mouth and swallowed it all like a real slut. Prem shoved his cock into her mouth and ordered her to suck him clean, which she did as Rajesh was lapping up her sweet pussy nectar.

Shabnam's body twitched for a bit from the intensity of her orgasm. Her breathing was laboured for a few minutes before she began to calm down. That is when she noticed the three guys standing around her, grinning. Prem's cock was still semi erect, Rajesh was hard again and Abdul's cock was rock hard, dripping pre-cum.

Rajesh spoke first, "Guys, her pussy tastes fantastic. Prem, do you want to taste Shabnam's sweet honey from her pussy?"

Prem smiled, "Why not, I love eating a tasty pussy like hers."

Prem moved away from her holding his cock. "Rajesh, you found a good cock sucker."

Rajesh said, "Oh yeah that's right." He looked at Shabnam, "You are the best at oral communication Mrs. Shabnam. And you said you don't like cum and you swallowed Prem's cum like a professional. I missed it, no problem you can taste mine later."

Shabnam blushed and he was right; she did swallow Prem's cum with no problem. Then Abdul said, he said it was his turn to get blowjob. He looked at Shabnam and said, "Don't worry Shabnam, it's a little big, but you will love it."

Abdul pulled Shabnam up and told her to lie down on the floor. The other guys looked puzzled for a moment. Shabnam did what he said, she didn't protest at all as she wanted to please all the three horny men for the job.

As soon Shabnam was on the floor, Abdul got down on his knee's straddling her body he pulled her shirt open and slapped his big, thick cock between her big breasts. He looked at Rajesh and Prem, "You guys don't mind if I fuck this horny Muslim lady's breasts."

They both grinned, Prem said, "We don't mind, I'm going to taste her sweet pussy."

Rajesh looked at Shabnam and said, 'I'm sure Mrs. Shabnam won't mind sucking on my cock again as you fuck her nice big breasts."

Abdul put his hands on her breasts, pressing them together around his cock. With the first stroke of his cock, everyone saw that he could fuck her boobs and still get his cock to Shabnam's mouth, it was soooo big!

"Don't worry Shabnam, I'm going to fuck your breasts very slowly and don't torture your gorgeous breasts."

All the three men went to work on Shabnam's body. She felt Prem lay down between her legs; he began to finger her very wet pussy. He started telling them how tight and wet she was on the inside before she felt his fingers slide in and out of her wet pussy lips.

Rajesh knelt down near Shabnam's head and just started slapping her face and forehead with his cock. He wanted to play a little as he told her to watch Abdul fuck her breasts. Abdul wasted no time, he started slow but soon he was fucking her big boobs very fast.

"Shabnam, hold your breasts tightly. Push them together for Abdul." Rajesh ordered as he was the ring master in the room now. When Shabnam pressed her breasts together, he then said, "Good job Mrs. Shabnam. Look at how much pleasure you are giving Abdul now. How do her breasts feel on your cock Abdul?"

"Ya..Allah, I can fuck Shabnam's breasts any day." He laughed.

Rajesh laughed too and he turned Shabnam's head and shoved his cock into her mouth. Shabnam tried to suck his cock but she was too busy watching the Muslim guy have sex with her boobs. She started to moan with Rajesh's cock in her mouth as Prem's also knew how to pleasure a pussy and she was getting very horny again now.

Rajesh gave up after a few minutes; Shabnam couldn't keep her head to the side good enough for him. His cock kept popping out of her mouth and with the moaning she was making, but he didn't mind. Rajesh moved behind Shabnam's head and then placed her head on his knees to give her head some comfort.

Rajesh's sticky hard cock was resting on Shabnam's forehead and Abdul told her to open her mouth and stick her tongue out. Shabnam didn't really think his cock would reach her tongue from under her breasts. But his circumcised cock was so big that it touched her tongue with each thrust of his.

"Mrs. Shabnam, now you have two cocks to pleasure, Abduls cock is fucking your big tits and my cock into your mouth." Rajesh held her head grinning, 'I'm glad I kept Mrs. Shabnam's interview till the evening."

Abdul was pumping his cock between her boobs faster and harder now and he said, "I'm glad I called you, and you gave me the code word to come to your cabin."

Then Rajesh asked Prem if he was enjoying eating her sweet pussy. Prem stopped licking her pussy for a moment and said, "I feel like a k** in a candy store for the first time. I can lick her pussy all day." Then he went back to lapping at Shabnam's pussy like a dog. Now the room filled with a mix of noises, moanings and gruntings as Abdul fucked Shabnam's big boobs and the slurping noises coming from Prem eating Shabnam's pussy.

Shabnam could feel another orgasm begin to build; as it did she began to moan louder. "Don't stop. Please Prem SIR, don't stop."

Abdul said, "what about me, you fucking slut?"

Shabnam wanted him to make him happy too, so she said, "You too Abdul SIR. Keep fucking my breasts. You cock feels so good between them." Then he asked if she wanted his cum. Shabnam didn't answer him so he asked her again.

Shabnam moaned, "Yes. I want your cum too. You can shoot it in my pussy or in my mouth. I promise I will swallow it as I liked Prem Sir's cum." Shabnam looked up at Rajesh and saw that he loved it and she was pleased.

Then Abdul's pace began to quicken. Shabnam knew he was getting ready to cum. He began to thrust his cock faster and faster between her sweaty breasts.

"'Fuck, your big tits are going to make me cum big time." Then he changed, he began very aggressive in his talk and cock thrusts. Shabnam opened her mouth expecting him to erupt at any moment and she was very nervous because she had no idea how much cum to expect from his big cock.

"Rajesh Sir, do you want to cum now," she asked him.

"Of course Mrs. Shabnam, I want to, but can you take both mine and Abduls at one go looks like he is nearing......"

"Please Sir, I can't take cocks load at a time," to Abdul, "Abdul Sir, can you cum in my pussy just like Rajesh Sir, I will take Rajesh Sir's in my mouth."

So Abdul pulled his cock out from between Shabnam's boobs, he pushed Prem from her pussy and knelt down between her legs.

"Grab it! Grab my cock Shabnam, and shove it inside your pussy. I WANT TO FEEL YOUR PUSSY!"Abdul hurried her.

Shabnam did what he said, grabbed it with both hands. "Jerk me, Bitch! Shabnam, take it inside your pussy now." Abdul screamed at her.

Shabnam was concentrating on sucking Rajesh's cock to make him cum, and that made Abdul more aggressive then he yelled, "TAKE ME INSIDE YOUR PUSSY NOW, BITCH!"

That pissed her off, as Prem had brought her close to an orgasm by sucking her pussy in a gentle way. Shabnam inserted Abdul's big 10" cock with great difficulty in her pussy. Above Rajesh was close to cumming too in her mouth and he told her to open her mouth wide and keep her tongue out. Rajesh kept moaning, 'I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

Without much notice Rajesh yelled out, "Fuck..Fuck... yes Bitch, take my cum!"

The spurt of cum that blew out of his cock was huge! Shabnam gagged at the sheer volume of his cum that shot out into her mouth. It actually splattered onto her chin and face! Shabnam stopped jerking him off for a moment, he grabbed his cock, calling her a bitch, and he jacked himself off the rest of the way sending several more large spurts of his cum into her overflowing mouth. Shabnam was starting to gag; she didn't think she could swallow that much cum.

Then Abdul gave short little thrusts in her hot pussy and began shooting his load of cum in her pussy. Shabnam was paying so much attention to Rajesh's 8 inch, she didn't realize that Abdul's cock was fucking her moist pussy and was shooting his entire load of cum inside her. Shabnam wondered how her pussy could swallow Abdul's big cock inside her tiny pussy.

Shabnam was close to another orgasm and she looked at Prem the gentle lover of the three and pleaded him," Prem Sir, my clit, my clit, Sir, finger my clit please."

Prem rubbed her throbbing clitoris with his thumb and fore finger sitting next to her, and Shabnam's orgasms hit her and she let out another scream of pleasure. A large amount of Rajesh's cum ran down her throat and she swallowed it. She nearly threw up from the taste but somehow she didn't. Maybe it was the pleasure of her own orgasm that overrode her mind.

Then Rajesh used his cock to force her to swallow the rest of his load. He pushed his cock into her mouth, spunk ran out the sides, down her chin on to her neck as he kept saying "swallow BITCH, swallow it all."

Abdul was ramming his swollen cock in and out of her pussy and above Rajesh was fucking her mouth with his cum dripping cock. Rajesh pulled his cock out of her mouth and Prem was laughing as he knew Shabnam was barely able to handle both the men's load of cum.

Everyone got up and Rajesh told Shabnam to clean herself up in the adjoining washroom. By now two men had cummed in her mouth and two men in her pussy, and Rajesh was the luckiest guy to have cummed both in her pussy and mouth.

Shabnam's whole body smelt of men's cum and she looked like a real slut.

Prem and Abdul too got their cocks sucked by Shabnam and Prem filled her mouth with his cum. while Abdul cummed in her pussy Prem was busy licking Shabnam's pussy and got her wild with her orgasms. All the three horny guys were satisfied but yet didn't want to leave her until all of them were through with her.

Chapter-3 continues........

Shabnam was on her knees, the three guys who were interviewing her stood around her in a circle. Looking down at her with satisfied looks on their faces, their cocks still semi erect.

Shabnam asked in a pitiful voice, "Rajesh Sir is my interview over?"

They all laughed and Sam replied. "We have to talk about that Shabnam."

He glanced at his friends and asked, "Well I have to take a piss, you guys want to join me and we can talk about Shabnam and her job. And Mrs.Shabnam, you stay there! Don't move and don't dress up, we want you to be nude when we come back."

The three went off to the men's room, by this time everyone else, Shabnam assumed, was gone since they went left the office naked.

The three men were in the urinal pissing off and Abdul asked, "How the fuck did you get that hot slut Shabnam to strip down and suck cock?"

"I was just looking at her nice big tits, and I asked her indirectly that if she didn't show her tits she wouldn't get the job; that's when she said ok and she showed me her tits. She let me play with them, and then I pulled out my cock and then she started sucking. I think she badly wants the job, so surrendered herself and you guys came in and she couldn't refuse. It looked like she also needed a fuck very badly....Job and fuck both."

"You have to hire her Rajesh. We all can take turns fucking Shabnam whenever we get horny in the office."

"I was going to offer her the job for just showing me her tits! The fact she went down on my cock that easily only made it a for sure! But we need to decide, are we done with interviewing her?"

Abdul quickly said, "Fuck no!"

Prem joined him by saying "Fuck no; we need to fuck her pussy."

"Are you guys sure? We don't want to push it too far right away."

" Rajesh, Shabnam is a slut, and she really wants this job so I think we can fuck her nice pussy and she won't mind."

"Yeah Dude, she has never had a big cock in her pussy and you know I want to give that hot Muslim girl that experience of a nice big, thick cock in her pussy."

"Ok then, we will go back and tell her the interview is not over and we will take turns at her pussy, make her earn the job."

They all laughed as they flushed and came back to the office and saw Shabnam was on her knees where they had left her. They all looked at Shabnam with smirks on their faces and apparent lust in their eyes. It was an intense moment; Shabnam still couldn't herself believe that she was actually doing all this.

Shabnam looked at all three of them and just asked them, "Did you decide? Is my interview over and have I got the job?"

They laughed and Sam said, "Well Shabnam, we talked about it and you have excellent oral skills. But we need to take a closer look at you, how I should I put this, your interpersonal skills."

Prem and Abdul smirked and nodded yes. The three of them were standing in front of her with partially erect cocks. They watched her for a moment to see how she would react. Shabnam's face was blank with no anger nor lust in her eyes, she just needed the job and she was prepared to do anything now as she had crossed the limits of decency now.

Shabnam looked at Rajesh and asked him, "What do you want me to do now, Sir?"

Rajesh just smiled, "You can start by standing up Shabnam."

Shabnam stood up; the three men were slowly stroking their semi erect cocks. They just looked at her, their eyes roaming up and down her body, mainly looking at her pussy.

"Do you want me to take off my shirt and bra Sir?"

Rajesh quickly said no. He said it was an interview and needed to be dressed. I think they just loved doing this to her being partially clothed. Then the three of them moved in close to her. Then they began to grope Shabnam and all of their hands roamed all over her body. They were feeling her breasts, squeezing them, pulling and pinching the nipples, grabbing her ass, rubbing her pussy then taking turns fingering her.

Shabnam had never had three men doing that to her and it did feel good, very good. She closed her eyes and just let them do what they wanted to do with her body. Shabnam moaned every time one of them fingered her pussy. Rajesh told her to watch them as they played with her pussy.

Shabnam just stood there, being 'interviewed', watching them each slide their fingers inside the pussy and slowly fucking her with their fingers. She moaned even more. Then Rajesh and Prem pulled back her shirt and each of them grabbed one of her breasts and began to suck on them. It felt so incredible for Shabnam having her nipples sucked by two men at once while a third fingered her pussy. Rajesh and Prem played with her breasts and grabbed her ass at the same time.

Then they switched, Abdul changed places with Prem. Prem got down on his knees and began to lick her pussy. Shabnam spread her legs wider as he licked. Rajesh and Abdul sucked on her breasts, bit the nipples, the three of them were driving Shabnam go wild.

This went on for 5 to 10 minutes and they all took turns licking her pussy as Shabnam just stood there, moaning like a slut, enjoying the sensations, enjoying being treated like this; all of this for a job or for lust, she didn't know.

Then Rajesh told the other guys that was enough, it was time to see how good Shabnam is in her interpersonal skills were. All three of the men were fully erect, Shabnam's pussy was dripping wet from what the three of them had been doing to her. Rajesh was holding his hard cock in his hand as he grinned at Shabnam.

"Ok Shabnam, time to find out how good your interpersonal skills are." He slowly stroked his cock as he said that.

"What do you want me to do, Sir?"

Rajesh grinned at her. He grabbed his hardening cock as he sat down in his chair. He sat there very slowly stroking his cock, "Come and sit on my lap, Shabnam"

Shabnam knew exactly what he wanted; he wanted her to ride his cock. She moved slowly towards him and got up on his lap, Shabnam asked again if she could take her shirt and bra off. Rajesh said, "No, we have to keep this like an official interview, Mrs. Shabnam."

Shabnam was already getting sweaty and she knew she was going to be ringing wet after the three of them got done with her body.

Rajesh held his hard cock steady she got up on the chair, on his lap and straddled his cock. Shabnam hesitated for a few moments; Prem was staring at her big tits. Then he said, "Come on Shabnam, if you want this job you are going to have show us your skills. I like to conduct a very detailed interview."

Shabnam slowly lowered herself onto his cock. He let out louder moan than she did as his cock slid into her tight wet pussy. "Oh fuck!" He finally said.

He grabbed Shabnam's breasts and gave each of them a hard suck as she sat on his cock. Rajesh flicked his tongue across her hard nipples, lust pouring out of his eyes. "Come on Shabnam; show me how badly you want this job."

Shabnam knew what he wanted and that was her riding up and down on his cock. Shabnam started very slow, rising up slowly and then slowly sliding back down, she wanted to act like she was not very willing but deep down she was very much turned on. Rajesh let out several moans as his cock slid in and out of her moist pussy.

"Are you liking my interpersonal skills, SIR?" Shabnam asked.

Rajesh grabbed her big breasts, "So far Shabnam, it's the best. But you are going to have to work much harder to prove to me you are right for the job and that you want it."

Slowly Shabnam began to ride up and down on Rajesh's cock as they sat in his chair, Prem and Abdul were on either side watching and listening mainly Shabnam's moaning.

Rajesh pushed apart her shirt apart and grabbed her breasts and buried his face between them. He moved from one to the other sucking on them, flicking his tongue across each of her erect nipple as she slowly rode his hard cock. After a bit Rajesh stopped sucking her breasts and looked at her, glanced at the breasts bouncing up and down to the rhythm of her body riding up and down on his cock.