Muslim Lady Desperate for Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shabnam could feel her orgasm building very, very quickly. She was breathing hard, moaning like a slut. "Fuck me Abdul Sir; fuck me with your big cock. Oh, God yes, fuck me. Interview my pussy." Shabnam kept repeating to the delight of everyone there.

The guys sensed that Shabnam was getting closer to another orgasm, so Prem and Rajesh stopped sucking on the nipples and just stood there watching Abdul fucking the bitch. With nobody holding her down Shabnam squirmed all over the desk with her body, just letting out slutty moans. Abdul was now fucking her hard and fast, she knew not only did he want to get her off but he wanted to cum as well.

Shabnam looked up at him as she was moaning and writhing around on the desk, "Do you like my pussy? Do you like interviewing me with your big cock? I want this job very badly..pleaseeeee."

Abdul fucked Shabnam even harder, grunting away, "Shabnam, you dirty slut. I love your pussy, your job can wait for now."

As he fucked Shabnam faster, she kept looking at him, teasing him, driving him wild. "Make me cum. Make me cum all over your thick cock. Fill my pussy up with your hot cum and you can interview me any time you want. I want your cum inside me, all over me."

Abdul was breathing hard, Shabnam could tell he was closing to cumming, and then he said, "Do you want this job Shabnam? Do you want to be our personal slut?"

Shabnam moaned back, trying to hold back her orgasm, "Yes, yes yes, I want the job. Please give me the job." Shabnam looked at the other two who were smiling at her.

"Give me the job...please give me the job. Give it to me. You can interview me all the time." Then Shabnam screamed, "YAAA...ALLAAHHH!" Her orgasm hit with such intensity. She felt her pussy gush all over Abdul's cock, clamping down hard. Shabnam arched her back to the point she thought she would break it. Shabnam screamed, "aaahhh.....oooohhhhhhhh."

Shabnam began to squirm all over the desk then Abdul cried out. "Yes! Take it Bitch! Take my cum!"

Shabnam didn't think it was possible for his cock to get any harder or thicker but it did and she felt him unleash his load. It felt almost like a steady stream of cum shooting out of his cock and deep inside of her. As he came he was still sliding his cock in and out of her pussy, it felt as though he coating the whole inside of her pussy with his cum. He screamed, "FUCK YOU.....BITCH!"

Shabnam actually blacked for a few moments from the sheer intensity of her own orgasm. Abdul kept his cock inside her until she came too. He was smiling. "It was a nice interview Shabnam. Now watch my cock."

Shabnam sat up a bit and watched him slide his cock out of her pussy as he did a fair amount of cum dripped out along with it, cum was dripping out of her pussy. It ran down her pussy lips and onto the desk. He was smiling, his cock was covered with cum, his and the other guys probably. "You have one hell of a mess to clean up Shabnam."

At first Shabnam used her fingers to wipe the cum off of her pussy, she licked it off her fingers and swallowed it. Shabnam then turned her attention to Abdul's crotch. She licked his cock using her tongue and then she grabbed his cock, slid it into her mouth to suck it dry.

Shabnam stood up and looked at Rajesh. "Is my interview over, Sir?"

"Yes, Mrs. Shabnam. I don't think we have any strength in us to interview you again."

"Do I get the job?" Shabnam asked in a meek voice.

Rajesh then asked, "Would you take the job as my P.A?"

Shabnam looked at them, knowing full well, taking this job meant a lot of sex for her during office hours and not a lot of work. "Yes. I'm sure I will enjoy working with you, Sir."