Muslim Lady Desperate for Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pachesh
pachesh
29 Followers

"Come on Shabnam, you are not convincing me on how much you want this job. You have to do better than this."

Shabnam responded by riding up and down on his cock faster, moaning a bit louder as she looked at him. That seemed to please him for a moment or two before he said, "Not good enough Shabnam. I want to hear you say you want this job."

Shabnam rode his cock faster, "Please Rajesh Sir...I want it...this job. I need it. Please give it to me." He gave her an evil smirk and said, "Yeah, that's what I want to hear Shabnam. Now work harder for the job, beg for it."

Shabnam was becoming very turned on by this. Even though Shabnam that she was lowering herself for a job. She was starting to enjoy, very much, what she was doing. Shabnam rode his cock faster, bouncing harder up and down on his lap and she grabbed his head and held it between her big tits.

"Yah Allah..... SIR. I want it. I want it so bad. Please give it to me. I will do anything for it. Give it to me SIR...give me this job." Shabnam looked over at Prem and Abdul; the two of them were smiling as they jerked off their cocks a bit faster. Abdul said, "Shabnam sounds like she wants the job. Does she impress you with her skills?"

Rajesh pulled his head out from between Shabnam's breasts. He squeezed each of her breasts, and then gave each of them a hard, long suck. Shabnam moaned out very loudly as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, the pleasure was so intense. Shabnam kept the pace up knowing it would be a while before he was ready to cum again and she on the other hand was getting very close to her own orgasm.

Shabnam glanced down at Rajesh who was still holding onto her breasts as she rode his cock. He gave her a lustful grin. He told her to slow down a bit, she really didn't want to but she did as he said. He pushed open her shirt pushed them so they just barely slid off her shoulders so her breasts were fully exposed. Shabnam still had her bra on, the cups pushed underneath her big breasts. Now Prem and Abdul got a good eye full of Shabnam's 36D breasts bouncing up and down as she rode Rajesh's cock.

Rajesh let go of Shabnam's breasts and put his hands on her waist, "Lean back Shabnam, put your hands on my knees."

Shabnam did as he said; she reached behind and braced herself by placing her hands on his knees. Shabnam bent backwards, her big boobs just sticking right out along with her hard, erect nipples.

"Don't stop fucking me, show me how much you want the job Shabnam." Rajesh said and she knew what he meant; he wanted her to keep riding his cock. She did as he told her to, sliding up and down on his hard shaft.

"Go on look at it Shabnam." He then said. Shabnam looked down at his hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Shabnam could see how wet it was from her pussy juices.

"Now watch it Shabnam. Watch it as you tell me again how much you want this job." He laughed and she stared at Rajesh's cock, watching it sliding in and out of her pussy. Shabnam could feel her own orgasm building; she began to moan, loudly. Rajesh told Shabnam that he wanted to hear her again say how badly she wanted the job.

Shabnam moaned loud, "I want it. I want it SIR." He pulled her up and down on his cock even faster as she worked herself up and down his shaft as well. "Please Rajesh Sir...please give me the job. Give it to me!" Shabnam's orgasm was getting closer as she slid faster and faster on his cock. The whole situation was really turning Shabnam on, she never thought she could be this big of a horny, slutty woman and that deep down she loved it.

Then Rajesh glanced at the guys both of whom were staring at Shabnam's big boobs bouncing all around as she rode Rajesh's cock faster and faster. Her shirt had now slipped down her shoulders a bit, her body was glistening with sweat.

"Prem, Abdul, why don't you suck on Shabnam's nipples. Give them a nice, thorough licking all over."

The two of them didn't waste as moment both of them grabbed Shabnam's breasts and immediately they began to suck on them. Prem and Abdul were fondling her breasts while they sucked on them, playing with her hard nipples too with their tongues.

Shabnam was riding Rajesh's cock even faster; her own orgasm was building up very quickly. Rajesh began to groan, "Oh shit Shabnam, ride my cock. Ride it faster."

Shabnam's moaning became louder and louder. Soon she found herself moaning to the guys. "Suck my tits, ALLAH.... yes suck on them. Please don't stop, please don't stop." Shabnam was riding cock like she had never done to any other guy before not even to her husband Raman.

Shabnam was arching her back, trying hard to keep her hands on his knees, keeping her rhythm as the guys sucked on her tits. Rajesh held on good to her hips helping to pound his hard cock into her wet and tightening pussy.

Shabnam had closed her eyes letting herself get flooded by the incredible pleasure the three men were giving to her body. Shabnam's breathing was very heavy and fast as her orgasm built. Rajesh sensed that she was about to have an orgasm.

"Come on Shabnam, ride my cock. Show me how badly you want this job."

Shabnam looked at him with glazed over eyes and she was almost mewing like a kitten as I said, 'I want it Sir. I want it very badly." He grinned as she felt her orgasm just about to hit and she screamed out,

"OH GOD SIR! I'm going to cum. I'm CUUUMMINNNNNGG!"

They went wild sucking on Shabnam's tits even harder, Rajesh was ramming his cock into her pussy as best as he could, repeatedly. She heard him hiss,"Oh fuck...her pussy is milking my cock! Fuck........I'm going to cum too!"

Then Shabnam's orgasm hit her, such intense pleasure. She arched her back, thrusting out her stomach and tits as squealed louder than she ever have before. Shabnam could feel her pussy almost gushing, coating Rajesh's cock with her wetness as well as clamping down on his hard thrusting cock.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING Shabnam!!!" Rajesh yelled out. Prem and Abdul stopped sucking on her nipples long enough to give their encouragement to Rajesh. Shabnam's eyes were still closed as she was lost in her intense pleasure and she was actually experiencing a multiple orgasm. In a blur, she heard the guys say, "That's it cum inside her. Fuck her pussy. Give your cum."

Then Shabnam could feel Rajesh's cock tense up before he groaned out "Shabnam, I'm cummmmmmmming'

Shabnam could feel his cock pumping each surge of cum into her pussy and she didn't care; it made her orgasm that much better. The other guys had to hold her on his lap as she was still wildly writhing around on his cock.

Shabnam didn't want this to end it was pleasurable. Quite quickly, she had drained Rajesh's cock of his load and her own intense delight was over. Both Rajesh and Shabnam were panting like dogs and she was dripping with sweat, and her shirt was soaked with sweat as well.

Prem and Abdul too got their cocks sucked by Shabnam and Prem filled her mouth with his cum. while Abdul cummed in her pussy prem was busy licking Shabnam's pussy and got her wild with her orgasms. All the three horny guys were satisfied but yet didn't want to leave her until all of them were through with her.

Rajesh had the luxury of fucking Shabnam first and he thoroughly enjoyed fucking her tight Muslim pussy and gave her multiple orgasms. Prem and Abdul were waiting for their turns to take the horny bitch.

Shabnam was still in a bit of daze from her multiple orgasms as Prem and Abdul helped her off Rajesh's cock. Shabnam stood there dripping in sex sweat looking at Rajesh, his wet cock and the smile on his face. He held his cock at the base of his shaft, "Fuck you, Shabnam this was the best interview I ever had."

He looked at his friends. "You guys are really going to enjoy interviewing Shabnam." He then looked at Shabnam, wagging his semi erect cock at her, "But first I think you need to do a little clean up."

Shabnam knew what he wanted and without hesitation she bent over, grabbed his cock and slid it into her mouth. She sucked it hard, sucking out the remaining bits of cum from his cock. Shabnam had to admit that she was loving the taste of his cock, his cum mixed with taste of her own pussy juice all over it. She slowly worked his cock in and out of her mouth, looking up at him as she sucked him clean

Rajesh grinned in delight. "Damn guys, I didn't even have to argue with her. I guess Shabnam really does love having cock and cum in her mouth even though she said earlier that she doesn't likes sucking." Shabnam blushed, knowing what he said was right.

Prem said, "I can't wait. I need to interview Shabnam NOW."

As Shabnam was still bent over, cleaning up Rajesh's cock with her mouth and tongue she felt Prem behind her ass. He pushed her legs apart a bit and then in flash she felt him searching for her pussy hole with his cock head, then he slammed his cock into her hot, wet, tight pussy. He let out a very loud moan; she knew he approved of her tight pussy hole. He grabbed Shabnam's ass cheeks and began to push and pull her up and down on his cock fucking her hard and faster.

"Wow! Shabnam's has got a tight pussy and it is the best I ever had!" He slammed hard into her pussy. "I love her ass too. I would love to interview that tiny ass hole as well."

Rajesh told him not yet, they had to go easy on the interview. Shabnam raised her head up to let out a moan, saliva, dripped out of her mouth. She just moaned out, "Oh God yes, interview me Prem. Fuck my pussy....No....Interview my pussy." The three of them snickered as Prem fucked her pussy hard and fast.

Then Prem grabbed Shabnam by her hair and pulled her head up. Then using her hair to guide her he spun her head around, still fucking her, told her stay bend over and made her to take a few steps over to Rajesh's desk. He made Shabnam put her hands on the desk as if she was getting a pat down. Then he really began to fuck her hard and fast. Shabnam was overwhelmed with her own dirty lust; she loved what she was doing, and loved being such a dirty slut.

Shabnam screamed out loud and said, "Fuck me Prem Sir, and give it to me, I need it, I need your cock and the job." He got excited on hearing her begging, began slamming his cock into her over and over again. Both Rajesh and Abdul moved around to the sides of her.

Abdul said, "look at those nice big mangoes hanging down there, bouncing all over." He and Rajesh grabbed her breasts for a moment then let them go. "I would love to put my big circumcised cock between them and blow my load all over her boobs and face but I need to fuck her pussy again."

Shabnam had her head bent down moaning with every thrust of Prem's cock and she looked over at Abdul who was slowly stroking his cock an inch or so away from her face. He began to slap his huge cock into her face and hair, getting his pre-cum all over her sweaty face. "Ever had such a big cock in your pussy Shabnam?"

Shabnam didn't answer him but just moaned as Prem fucked her and Rajesh bent down underneath her and began to fondle her boobs; fondling them and started sucking on them. Abdul kept slapping his cock into Shabnam's face, on to her cheek, against her mouth and forehead. "Come on Shabnam, answer me. This is an interview after all. If you want the job you will have to answer me."

Shabnam looked up at him as best as she could, as her body was shaking from the pounding she was getting from Prem. "You just fucked me Sir, but I don't mind taking your big Muslim cock again in me Sir."

"Do you want my cock in your mouth again? That is until you get it in your pussy."

Shabnam moaned from a sudden surge of pleasure from Prem and Rajesh. Shabnam looked up at Abdul just nodded her head and Shabnam opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show she was ready to take him in her mouth. Abdul holding his huge cock slowly guided it into her mouth.

"Now suck it Shabnam! Suck it good! Show me how much you want this job."

Shabnam tried to brace herself on the desk with one hand as she grabbed his huge cock and did her best to give him blowjob. She had never done that before while being fucked from behind at the same time. He looked down at Shabnam, watching her being a dirty slut, being fucked, getting her breasts sucked on while trying to suck on his big cock.

It was a very sloppy blowjob and Shabnam was drooling all down her chin, a mix of saliva and pre-cum. His cock kept popping out of her mouth as she kept losing Abdul's cock from her mouth. Then Abdul held his cock with one hand, placed the other hand behind her turned head. He began to fuck her mouth, shoving his cock in until the point she began to gag. He held it there for a moment, saying "suck it Shabnam, suck it nice and good."

After a couple of minutes of repeating that, he said he knew what would help. He pushed Shabnam up and slid his body onto the desk in front of her. She knew what he wanted. Shabnam quickly bent back over placing her hands on either side of his legs; Prem was busy fucking her, not wanting to cum too quickly. Abdul's big cock was standing straight up and he began to slap her face with it, rubbing his cock head all over her face, wiping his pre-cum and her saliva all over it.

"Suck it Shabnam, if you want this job, suck my cock." Shabnam did and gave him a no hands blowjob. Shabnam bobbed her head up and down his cock as Prem fucked her from behind. Abdul leaned back for a bit watching her suck on his cock before he sat up straight, placed his hands on head and began to pull her head up and down on his cock; forcing her into a face fuck.

Prem pulled his cock out of her pussy. "Shit she is wet. She seriously is loving every moment of this. My cock is all lubed up with her pussy juices." Then he began rubbing his cock head up and down Shabnam's pussy lips, driving her wild. "I want to fuck her ass so badly. But I am very addicted to her pussy right now."

Shabnam have had anal experience before but she wasn't going to tell these horny guys about that, as she knew that they would tear apart her tiny virgin ass hole. Prem slid his cock back into her pussy and began to fuck her with the intent of cumming as quickly as he could add his load of cum in addition to Rajesh's. Abdul finally pulled her mouth off of his cock.

"You better stop Shabnam."

Shabnam moaned "why? Am I not pleasing you Sir?"

"No Bitch, you would have made me cum in your mouth, I want you to have Muslim cock in your Muslim pussy again." He looked up at Prem. "Now fuck her and cum in her quickly, so that I can have my turn."

Prem went wild, fucking Shabnam like some a****l in heat. Prem kept hissing at her," Tell me you want it Shabnam, tell me how bad you want it and need it."

Shabnam began to beg, saying "Please Prem Sir, give it to me. Oh yes please give it to me." Slipping in several harder and faster's as well. Shabnam knew she wasn't going to orgasm just yet but she moaned and groaned away making him think she was about to get off again. Shabnam began to thrust back at him, looking back over her shoulder at Prem. Shabnam thought for a moment how odd this was, here she was being fucked by three guys she just met, fucking for a job and the fact that she was enjoying it!

Then he started to say repeatedly, "Oh yes Shabnam, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

"Go on Sir, shoot your cum. Give me your cum. I need it, I want it. Please give it to me." Moreover, as stupid as it sounds Shabnam began to say repeatedly "Interview me Sir, interview me!" Instead of 'fuck me'. It apparently drove him crazy as he fucked her so hard and fast. Then his cock hardened even more, she knew his load was about to erupt in her pussy.

"Shabnam!" he moaned out as Shabnam felt his cock explode inside of her. It only took two or three spurts for her to drain his cock the second time around but she could tell he loved every second of it. He slammed his cock into her pussy, timing each thrust with a spurt of his cum. As soon as he was done he quickly pulled out, Shabnam turned around and dropped down onto her knees in front of him. Shabnam grabbed his still hard, sticky, hot, throbbing cock and slid it into her mouth. Shabnam sucked it hard as she looked up at him. She sucked out a bit more cum from his flaccid cock and Prem loved when she sucked him dry and clean.

"Shabnam, open your mouth and stick out your tongue I want to see my cum on it." Shabnam did as Prem asked and he smiled, "yeah that's it Shabnam."

Shabnam spent a couple of minutes cleaning up Prem's cock before Abdul pulled her up onto her feet. "Ok Shabnam, time to get your first interview from a big Muslim's circumcised cock."

Shabnam was very nervous just looking at not only the length but also the girth of it. He led her to the desk and told her lay down on her back. Shabnam did as he ordered her; her shirt was sticking to her sweaty breasts. She spread her legs as wide as she could for Abdul as he moved between them holding his big piece of meaty cock.

"Pull your shirt off your boobs. I want to see them bouncing during our interview. I love seeing big boobs like yours move to rhythm of my fucking."Abdul grinned.

Shabnam nervously did as he asked as he moved closer. He ran his huge cock head up and down her very wet pussy lips. "Hey guys, you want to hold on to her since, she had never had a big cock like mine interview her, and I may push her off the desk."

Rajesh and Prem smiled, moved around the other side of the desk and placed their hands on her shoulders. Abdul slowly pushed his cock head between Shabnam's pussy lips, she could feel them stretch to the point she thought they could go no further. He smiled, "I can already tell you are going to have your good pussy ripped apart before this interview will be over." He glanced at his friends, "Don't worry, once the interview starts and she will get used to it, you can suck on her breasts and keep her occupied."

Then he pushed his thick big cock into Shabnam's pussy and she couldn't even let out a moan from the feeling, the pain and pleasure. At first, Shabnam thought her pussy would tear apart as he buried his cock as deep as it would go. It felt like it was going to come out her mouth. Then he slowly slid it back out, most of the way.

Shabnam rose up just watching that huge cock slid in and out of her pussy. It hurt but it felt so good inside her as it was rubbing up against every pleasurable point in her pussy. "I was right Shabnam; you have the best tight pussy, tight, wet. I'm going to love interview...fucking you." Shabnam's eyes were fixed on his cock. "I see you are enjoying my big cock, aren't you SLUT?"

All she could say was, "Ya...Allah, don't stop. Interview me...please." With that green signal, Abdul started pumping his cock in and out of her pussy faster and faster. Shabnam grabbed on to the edge of the desk so she wouldn't slide off as he fucked her violently. Soon he was fucking Shabnam at a good pace, the guys let go of her, Shabnam didn't realize when because she was so lost in the painful pleasure of having this huge cock inside her. Abdul was moaning as he thrust his cock into her again and again.

"Mmm you have such nice big boobs Shabnam. I love watching them bounce around as I fuck...interview you. They make me want to cover them with my cum."

Then he nodded to his friends who practically jumped onto the desk and Shabnam in order to start sucking on her breasts again. Now Shabnam began to squirm all over the desk, moaning loudly, almost to the point of screaming out her pleasure.

Shabnam would lay her head down for a few moments, writhing around as the guys sucked on her nipples while Abdul hammered her pussy with his big cock. Then Shabnam would raise up her head to just watch this thick, long Muslim cock go in and out of her pussy, losing herself in the incredible pleasure she was feeling all over her body.

pachesh
pachesh
29 Followers