Muslim Lesbian Queens of Ottawa

Story Info
Black woman and Arab woman fall in love.
1.2k words
2.8
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Young Muslim women growing up in the West have minds of their own, and don't follow the rules set by their strict Muslim parents or the cultures they hail from. The brainwashing that young Muslim women endure in places like Saudi Arabia, Senegal and Pakistan becomes unraveled when they live in places like the City of Miami, Florida, or the City of London, UK, or the City of Paris, France. This is why there's been a lot of clashes between young Muslim women and their families. Out with the old and in with the new isn't happening without ruckus, that's for sure.

A quiet revolution is happening among young Muslim women living outside of Africa, Asia and the Arab world. These young Muslim women aren't copying White feminism, which many of them view as oppressive and dedicated to elevating White women over all other women. Muslim women are doing things their way. They want to live life their own way, rather than follow the tenets of religion and culture. Muslim families in the West are slowly discovering the fact that their daughters have their own plans when it comes to love, sex, religion, politics and the future.

There are Muslim lesbians and bisexual Muslim women in every Muslim community on the planet. This is a simple fact, ladies and gentlemen. Of course, Muslim clerics act as though lesbianism and bisexuality are Western vices that don't exist in their precious Muslim communities. In Senegal, there are Muslim women who eat pussy. In Saudi Arabia, there are Muslim women who enjoy having their pussies licked by other women. In Indonesia, there are Muslim women who enjoy going down on each other. Some women crave other women, sexually speaking. The strict rules and the even stricter Muslim clerics cannot change those simple facts.

Meet Zahra Zadeh, a young woman of Lebanese descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Zahra's conservative family wanted her to be a prim and proper, hijab-wearing, obedient Muslim gal but the tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, feisty gal with the smart mouth had other plans. Zahra played soccer while in school and ditched the hijab while doing it. A lot of Muslim clerics think it's haram for a young Muslim woman to play sports. Zahra thinks these sexist old fuckers should go sit on a Cactus...

A lot of Muslims cannot admit it, but they let their sons do whatever they want while placing restrictions on their daughters rights and habits. Zahra's brother Ahmed Zadeh married a White woman named Beatrice. Zahra and Ahmed's parents wanted to find a nice Lebanese fellow for her but she ditched those plans. Zahra had no desire to play wife to a boring, controlling Arab man chosen by her family. After graduating from Algonquin College, Zahra got a job with the Canadian Government and got her own place. Becoming estranged from her controlling family didn't sound like such a bad proposition after becoming independent...

Zahra Zadeh is one of those Muslim women who loves the ladies, and not just any ladies. African women have always held a special fascination for the budding Lebanese Canadian lesbian, and there is one whom she simply cannot resist. Elisabeth Jean-Pierre is a six-foot-tall, curvy, dark-skinned young Black woman of Haitian descent whom Zahra felt drawn to like a moth to the proverbial flame. The Haitian gal had the face of an angel, the body of an athlete and the ass of a porn star. Zahra wanted some of that, so she approached Elisabeth one evening at the Rideau Shopping Center...

"Has anyone ever told you that look a lot like the Tennis player Serena Williams?" Zahra asked Elisabeth, as she spotted her standing in line for Shawarma inside the food court. The six-foot-tall, curvy young Black woman smiled and looked at the young Arab woman, puzzled by her demeanor. Elisabeth attracts a lot of stares wherever she goes, side effect of being tall and stunning. Still, the thirsty look in the young Arab woman's eyes gave her pause. Seriously, some lesbians and bisexual women look more thirsty than dudes when they see a hot woman...

"Hmm, you look like the actress Salma Hayek but definitely with more ass," Elisabeth replied after giving Zahra the once-over. Zahra and Elisabeth made eye contact and instantly recognized each other as members of the International Sisterhood of Pussy Lickers. That's how the two young women met, and what followed was a passionate relationship which surprised them both. Elisabeth and Zahra ended up grabbing lunch together that very same day, and they also exchanged numbers. Two days and a couple hundred sexually charged text messages later, Zahra showed up at Elisabeth's place for some fun...

"I wanted you from the first moment I saw you," Zahra told Elisabeth before kissing her passionately. Elisabeth kissed Zahra passionately and they slipped out of their clothes before exploring one another. Zahra marveled at Elisabeth's sexiness. The tall, curvy Black woman with the big tits, wide hips and thick round ass looked good naked. Zahra kissed Elisabeth and caressed her thick round ass, and then drew her to the bed. Elisabeth lay there, a slick smile on her face, as Zahra sucked on her tits and fingered her wet, hairy pussy.

"Hmm, don't stop," Elisabeth said, groaning with pleasure as Zahra fingered her pussy, working two fingers into her twat before adding a third. Zahra grinned as she twisted her fingers inside Elisabeth's pussy. The tall Haitian woman was on cloud nine and Zahra had brought her there. Zahra kissed a path from Elisabeth's tits to her belly and then buried her face in her crotch. Zahra inhaled Elisabeth's womanly scent while devouring her pussy. The tall Haitian gal tasted magically delicious and Zahra licked and probed her until she came...

"My turn," Zahra said, and the naked young Arab woman grinned as she straddled her sexy, curvaceous Haitian female lover. Elisabeth smiled as Zahra sat on her lap. Grabbing Zahra's ass, Elisabeth pinched her cheeks and then kissed her passionately. Elisabeth caressed Zahra's tits before slipping her hand between her thick thighs. Zahra exhaled sharply as Elisabeth began fingering her pussy. Zahra absolutely loves a take-charge woman. Let the good times frigging roll, for real...

"Give me that pussy," Elisabeth said as she fucked Zahra, taking the sexy Arab gal on all fours. Zahra moaned deeply as Elisabeth gripped her hips and thrust the strap-on dildo deep into her pussy. Elisabeth grinned and smacked Zahra's thick Arab booty while fucking her. Zahra yelped, and then, to really shine Elisabeth on, she began twerking that ass while getting fucked quite passionately. The two women fucked and sucked the evening away, and didn't stop until exhaustion finally claimed them...

Elisabeth Jean-Pierre, a six-foot-tall, bodacious Haitian-Canadian woman, proudly walks the streets of Ottawa with her girlfriend Zahra Zadeh of Lebanon. Interracial lesbian couples are all the rage nowadays, and nobody can stop their love. Putting aside the barriers of religion, race, and culture, a Black woman and an Arab woman have fallen in love with each other and it's a beautiful thing. Of course, since the City of Ottawa is packed with stalkers, creeps, and garden variety racists, the ladies will have to watch their backs from time to time, but they'll be fine. Best of luck to them.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers