All Comments on 'Must be the Weather'

by UltimateSwitch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years ago
Well Done

(apparently I didn't submit the comment last time, so I will try to recreate it! LOL)

What is Donavan??? I'm dying to know! What a great story. Nicely written, erotic and mysterious. I really liked it.

My favorite part:

"She nodded, and his smoke and honey voice let out a sound oddly like a purr."

Great imagery! So sensual.

Good luck in the contest, you've got a very nice story here.

D_K_MoonD_K_Moonalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

For the most part, I thought it was a well done, albeit short piece of work. I found the story quite erotic, and enjoyed the characters. Welcome to the nightmare, er, contest!

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
Wow...

This was a great story! I really enjoyed it and have to wonder as well, 'what is Donavan?' Anyway, great story and good luck in the contest!

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50almost 14 years ago
Great job

Well written... a story to keep me interested. Good luck in the contest.

Saucy_SageSaucy_Sagealmost 14 years ago
Wonderful job creating the mood

The long paragraphs unbroken by any dialogue other than commands added a great deal to the hypnotic mood in the story. Nicely done! Good luck in the contest.

michchick98michchick98almost 14 years ago
Enjoyable

As the others have mentioned, I wondered what Donovan was, based on your description of him. Well written story and very erotic. Good luck in the contest. :)

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 14 years ago
It was alright

but I didn't find it to be all that erotic.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesalmost 14 years ago
Nicely done

Kept me wondering the whole time. Nice little bit of distraction and misdirection surrounding a hot little interlude. Good luck in the contest.

litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
wonderful mood

You hit the mood so well on this with just enough information to accept but enough missing to keep us guessing. Nice descriptions and action as well. Clever ending too. Best of luck in the contest!

glynndahglynndahalmost 14 years ago
Short and sweet...

Okay, not very sweet at all. A good read. Good luck in the contest.

sithpacsithpacalmost 13 years ago
great

very hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSwitch@UltimateSwitch
15 Followers
I read a f*ck ton of fanfiction these days, I still write, but mostly of that nature so not on here. (Usually against the submission guidelines in other ways as well!) If you want to chat I'm always up for it, if I remember to answer!