Mutant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel straightened up though she wanted to sit back down again as she felt dizzy with a head rush and another wave of arousal. "Oh, goodness, what is with me today? I start thinking about my sex life, or lack thereof, and all of a sudden I am a naughty little..." She didn't finish the thought as she braced herself on the counter and resisted the impulse to reach under the skirt she was wearing and into her panties.

Rachel checked to see if anyone had checked in recently and determining the only one who had was Jennifer, her Librarian's Aide but Rachel thought she saw her leave a few minutes ago. In her fogged mind, she didn't realize Jennifer had just stepped out for the bathroom and was in the stacks pulling some research material for one of the teachers. Rachel confirmed no one else seemed to be about, so she locked the doors and made her way up the stairs to check on Eric.

She got to the top of the stairs and started down the hall to the study rooms. As she proceeded down the hall, the sensation seemed to be getting stronger as she got closer to Eric's headquarters, as even she had taken to calling it. She saw the blinds were down on all of the rooms and by the time she reached for the doorknob, Rachel could feel her nipples scraping the inside of her lace bra and her wetness in her pussy get heavier. She leaned against the door frame a minute to catch her breath and knocked weakly before saying, "Eric whatever you have must be contagious because I am feeling a little..."

She didn't finish her sentence as she opened the door and saw Eric, shirtless, laying on the bean bag chair, and this time she couldn't contain a slight moan that escaped her mouth. Eric was still breathing heavy and light sheen of sweat seemed to oil his muscles in way that she thought she might faint at the site of. His arms and chest were muscled and seemed brimming with power and appeal. His features seemed more chiseled than she had ever noticed, and her eyes scanned over him from the strong jawline to the six-pack abs, down to what seemed to be a sizable bulge under his jeans. Rachel could not recall a time she had seen anything sexier in her entire life, acknowledging Eric had grown into a man. He looked like a super model in a pose, like an Adonis and in that immediate moment she had to resist the urge to go to him. She went to the desk and leaned back against it, staring down at him, still scanning over him with a feeling...in that immediate moment she couldn't deny anymore it was lust. Lust she was feeling for this...man in front of her, "Eric...are you ok? Do I need to call someone?"

Eric looked up at her then, and this time when he stared directly into her eyes with his, which now seemed to Rachel seemed to be shining a brilliant blue, and this time she couldn't suppress the moan that leapt from her mouth. She realized she was grateful she was leaning against the desk because she knew she would have collapsed to the floor. Eric said, "I don't know, I am not sure what is going on, I feel so different and weird but powerful like I am getting stronger just by sitting here."

Eric couldn't stop himself from staring at her. He openly scanned her body then and noticed she must have shed the light sweater she had on downstairs and the blouse she was wearing was attractive and tight, it seemed to emphasize her breasts, and their size pushed the buttons to their near limit. Neither of them knew it consciously but her arousal had made her breasts hard and her nipples harder. Eric noticed they stood perfectly high on her breasts. Sitting on the desk, her legs were slightly apart, the skirt she wore hiking above her knees and exposing the fashionable heels she was wearing. Her legs were incased in either stockings or hose and Eric realized he had never noticed her legs before or seen this much of them. He knew she didn't mean to, but with her seemingly casual pose with her chest pushed out and her knees slightly apart, he felt like she was the sexiest woman on the planet right now.

Eric didn't look at her like the respected faculty member who had helped him through tough times and been a mentor he greatly admired. Now, he looked at Mrs. Williams as a flesh and blood woman. His cock stirred in his pants, and he felt a desire for this woman like he had never experienced before. Suddenly, he couldn't control himself anymore and before he could stop himself, he surged out of the chair and was suddenly towering over her. He stopped short of grabbing her, but it was with great restraint.

She watched him rise up from the floor with that grace and speed she had seen earlier. She stared as if she was afraid if she turned away, she would miss something magnificent. As he came to his full height, she found herself staring up at him, her eyes rising up his impressive body, finally settling on locking her eyes with his. Inside, she knew this was something she had never been a part of before. She watched this formerly kind, dorky, boy change into to the strong, virulent man right before her eyes. She shuddered again, another wave that she recognized was not some ailment, but was coming directly from Eric. She knew she had never been more aroused in her life. She knew now he was going to take her. She also knew now she wanted him to.

They stopped for a second, catching their breath, staring at each other, like they were having a moment of sobriety from this drunkenness they were experiencing. Without either of them realizing it, they were now body to body, she standing on her tiptoes and putting her arms around his neck, he hunching slightly and placing his hands on her hips. They could feel each other's bodies then, he could feel her breasts against his chest, again, hard with arousal. She could feel his bare chest, so hard and manly. She gasped as she felt his sizable bulge against her belly, they both could feel the soft panting of their breath. Eric's confidence faltered just a bit, as he stared into her eyes, his softened a bit, almost reverting to the quiet, polite boy, instead of the man she had just glimpsed. "Mrs. Williams, I...I don't know...I don't understand what is happening to me, what I am feeling..."

She brought her finger to his lips then, "Sssshhhhh..." she said, "it's okay, I'm here, it will be okay...I don't know either...why I'm...what we're doing..." Just then she felt his bulge press into her again and her body reacted, she had to close her eyes again and she knew she was biting her lip, and knowing she only did that when she was extremely horny. Unconsciously she pushed against him, moving her hips just a bit, like she was trying to get her mound against him and suddenly she was afraid, but the fear surprised her, and it aroused her again. Because suddenly, she wasn't afraid he would take her. No, now she was afraid he wouldn't. This flipped a switch in her head somehow, she now knew she would give herself to him, completely, wantonly. She knew this was going to be something she had never experienced before.

Seeing her reaction and feeling her pelvis press against him, Eric realized the same thing Mrs. Williams did, he saw in her eyes the arousal she was feeling and now he felt a new feeling, rose up from inside him, changing his demeanor back again, away from the boy, and to the man. When she opened her eyes, his eyes bore into hers, she could swear his eyes glowed, shining and washing over her. Like a wave, they mashed their lips against each other finding an instant synchronization of lust and passion. They kissed like practiced lovers, there was no fumbling, no learning each other's likes, their passion was flaming together in a synchronized passionate dance. They kissed like long lost lovers, and it was seconds of kissing before they were moving against each other like snakes trying to find the best position.

They broke again, but this time there was no uncertainty, there was no thought this wasn't right. Eric felt more like a man than at any point in his life and he knew she felt the same about him, their foreheads pressed together, heavy panting, hands beginning to explore along their backs and shoulders, neck and cheeks. He reached up then, with her eyes only slightly questioning, and released the hairclip that was keeping her bun in place. She smiled as she shook her head to loosen her blond hair. It cascaded along her shoulders and a strand fell over her face as she stared at him with lust. Eric felt his lust spike as well and as he pulsed again against her body, they both groaned with the sensation.

"Eric..." she said between kisses, like a question, almost like a challenge. As she said it, she moved to rub her mound against him, not once, but twice. She was committed now, she wasn't questioning, her mind and body were in sync. All of her frustrations were put aside with the promise of what was happening, here with this man.

Eric recognized her change and something in him changed as well, a resolve bubbled up within him, a confidence he never would have imagined just a few minutes ago. He was becoming something else now. The attractiveness he felt for her before was flaming into a mutual desire. The resolve reflected in his face and while pulling her hips lustily into him, he said, with a confidence he never had before and didn't really recognize in himself, "You're mine now."

"Oh yes Eric, please...." She nearly whined.

He moved his mouth over hers again, which he found welcoming and soon their tongues were writhing against each other's again and his hands slid down her back onto her perfect ass. He squeezed and effortlessly lifted her up so she had to encircle her legs around his waist. As their clothed crotches rubbed against each other, they both moaned into each other's mouth. With her legs wrapped around him, he moved her to sit on the desk and stepped between her legs.

"Mrs. Williams..." he said as he pulled away from her again.

Rachel looked up at him, already missing his mouth, "Eric, its Rachel, not Mrs. Williams." And she smiled more brilliantly than he had ever seen her. He smiled back, "Rachel. I am going to take you now, I have to have you, it will be my first time."

He dove his lips towards her neck and she gave him her throat and relished the sensation as he attacked an erogenous zone, she didn't know she had before now.

As their hips collided again, another pulse from Eric nearly destroyed her, she went dizzy with need, and she replied, "Yes, Eric, yes! Please...Eric...please!"

She moved her lips back to his, "Yes...I'm yours now...please...make me yours."

She spoke words she had never spoken before. She realized she had never felt anything like this, but she knew this was something significant, like it was going to be life changing. She would not have wanted to be anywhere but right here, right now with this man, who she was hoping would ravish her. She smiled inwardly amidst the overwhelming arousal at the thought of being ravished and knew she wanted it, no, she needed it. Like breath, like water. She knew her life was going to change, and she knew it was going to be incredible. She could not have told you how she knew, she just did.

It was a flurry of activity to remove their clothes, first hers, as Eric ripped the blouse from her body, buttons flying everywhere! Her bra was discarded almost as easily in Eric's powerful hands. As soon as her breasts were exposed, Eric stared at them, making Rachel moan with the appreciation he was showing. Eric swooped down and took her left nipple in her mouth, sucking it hard and swirling his tongue around it, making her shudder and nearly come. When he moved his mouth to other one, she did! She felt her juices slip into her panties as she clung to Eric's head and groaned out her orgasm. She was barely aware as Eric shucked her skirt off her legs, still jerking from the orgasm he gave her just from sucking her nipples. Eric swooped down her belly, undulating from her orgasm and preparing her body for what was to come. He slipped the soaked panties aside and placed his mouth on her pussy, kissing and sucking with a gentleness that was incongruent in the passion of his sucking her nipples a mere second ago. She came again as he slipped his tongue inside her and sucked her juices from her. It was the first she had orgasmed from oral sex, and she knew her previous sex life was incomparable with what she was experiencing now and would in the future. Again, her mind knew this was the most significant event of her life up until this point. She knew she could never go back to the life she had only minutes ago.

As her orgasm passed, she opened her eyes and saw Eric was admiring her nearly naked body. Only her stockings and her heels remained. She saw his lust had ebbed slightly and she flushed as she felt suddenly loved and protected by this huge man looming above her.

"Oh my God, Mrs. Williams, I never imagined this, you are so incredible, so sexy, I can't believe this..." as he stared first at her face with those eyes that shined for him, down to her perfect breasts with coral-colored nipples that seemed to stand up on her tits like they needed to be sucked again, down her flat stomach with the hint of abdominal definition belying her hard work in the gym, down to her shaved, exquisite pussy, pulsing wetly for him. Eric was not sure if he would ever see something more beautiful than her again in his life.

She smiled a lusty smile, "Eric, please, don't stop baby. Please..." as she reached down and rubbed her pussy for him, for her man, to tantalize him, to encourage him to keep going, to make him desire her more.

It worked, as Eric lowered his jeans and underwear. When they were removed, his cock sprung from his pants. She gasped as she saw it and nearly came again. She felt more wetness in her pussy suddenly and she knew her body was preparing her for what she now wanted more than anything. His cock was the most perfect thing she had ever seen, and she knew her desire for anything before couldn't match what she was feeling now.

Eric's cock was harder and longer than her husbands, at least more than half again as long, but it was his thickness that suddenly caused her to doubt if her tiny pussy could take it. She knew the wetness she just felt was her subconscious nous getting her ready, but she hesitated until she impulsively reached her hand out and grabbed it. He groaned at her touch and when she looked up his head was back, and she didn't doubt again.

Rachel took this moment to admire his body again, every muscle seemed brimming with strength and power, defined to nearly unreal proportions. She felt another wave of arousal as he seemed to pulse in her hand, and when she opened her eyes after, she saw a drop of precum seep from his cock. She moved to her knees before him and moved her mouth to his cock and licked it like an ice cream cone, taking the fluid in as she was starving for it. The new surge of arousal just from licking his precum surged even more than those strange pulses of his. It was the first conscious moment that she realized he was emanating something from his body.

It was only her second cock, but she somehow knew no matter how many more she would see, they would not be better than this. She grabbed it with both hands and began to slowly stroke it, afraid he would pull it away from her. She was totally in awe with the feel of it, the softness of the skin and the rigidity of the shaft beneath it. The head seemed to be perfectly proportioned to the size and for a brief second, she wondered if she could fit it in her mouth, let alone her pussy. In that moment, she wanted him in her mouth like she had never wanted anything in her life. She had given her husband head before, but she wasn't sure she was good at it, she never felt confident in it. Thomas never complained but he didn't often ask for it.

She leaned forward and twirled her tongue around his cockhead and gripped his shaft with both hands, noting there was still room on either side of them. Quickly, she took the head in her mouth, holding up this magnificent cock with both hands and opening her mouth to receive him. He groaned at her assertiveness and the feel of her warm, wet mouth enveloping his head. It was the best feeling he ever felt up to this point in his life even though he had a couple blowjobs before. He knew those had been nothing compared to what this sexy woman would do to him, and he reached for her head as she tried to take more of him in.

She bobbed on him then and between licks, she looked up at him, wishing for his approval, "Do you like my mouth? Am I doing what you like?"

He stared into her eyes as she pushed her mouth onto his cockhead again, "Oh my god Mrs. Williams, you're amazing, your mouth is so wet and warm and what you are doing to my cock is incredible!"

She smiled and went back to sucking the head, trying to do well for him. She liked his excitement and relished his approval. She couldn't really pinpoint it, but she gained confidence in his words and the way he looked at her when he said it. She tried to take him a little deeper a without breaking eye contact, resolved to please him. She got halfway down, due to his thickness and felt her pussy moisten again as his body seemed to pulse from the sensations, she was giving him. The pleasure ran through her again and as she took him deep in her mouth again while holding his cock with both hands and Rachel had another small orgasm, coursing through her. Even though it was smaller, it was still more intense than almost any she had felt with Thomas.

She worked his cock with her mouth and Eric was fascinated with what she was doing to him. Their intensity slacked a little as she pleasured him but they both were intensely enjoying her mouth on him. He knew if he allowed her to continue, he would come, and he didn't want to come in her mouth right now. He had an overpowering urge to be inside her.

He pulled at her shoulders, and he felt every stimulation as her body slipped up his and their mouths reconnected. He tasted himself on her lips and tongue and found he wasn't grossed out because he was still tasting her. He felt her nipples press against his chest and wanted to lick and suck them again. He felt her ass again and wanted to turn her around and worship it. He felt the stockings rub against his legs and wanted to strip them from her too. Sensations were overwhelming him but just as suddenly they were gone, and he knew he wanted to be inside her next. He knew taking her was the right thing to do.

Rachel was disappointed at first as he pulled her up, but she too felt her body rub against his hard body and his kissing reignited her passion. When his rigid cock slipped against her pussy, her disappointment turned to joy as she knew she was about to have that magnificent cock inside her. She shuddered again as their lips met and he turned her and followed her down to the beanbag, never breaking contact with her lips until she was laying their and then he ducked his head to suckle both nipples again, sending waves of pleasure to her pussy. She held the back of his head and pushed her chest into him so he could consume more of her, god she wanted him to take more of her!

"Yes Eric, please..."

He brought his mouth back to hers and lightly rested his body against hers, she could feel his whole body and the sensations were starting to overwhelm her. He broke from her lips and as he kissed her throat, he whispered, "Mrs. Williams, I want you so bad...can I make love to you?"

"Yes Eric, yes, please..." she begged. There was nothing in the world she wanted more. She reached down and pulled his cock to her opening, rubbing it against her to moisten his head with the juices that seemed to be flowing out of her. The stimulation she was getting just from this was making her dizzy, threatening to throw her in the stratosphere again.