Mutant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel suggested they talk, and maybe meet somewhere to tomorrow. When Eric realized she had to face her husband, she assured him it would be Ok, that she needed a little time to figure this all out. Eric knew he needed to figure this out too, what was happening to him had to be discovered, and he suspected his mother or one of his grandfathers may be able to provide some answers. They had always intimated he was special, but Eric had dismissed these notions as coming from loving family members. His brain was working on a lot of things all at once, but one of those things were words that had been shared with him his whole life, especially recently. It was time to confront his family about them and maybe figure out if he was some kind of freak or he had discovered a different side of himself or he was an alien, or whatever this was. Eric shared these thoughts with Rachel and she reassured him there was nothing wrong with him, "If this is wrong Eric, I don't want to be right," and she smiled that radiant smile he was becoming accustomed to seeing. That smile almost got them started again, but they held off, acknowledging they had to get going.

They finished closing the library, it didn't take long and went out of the school to an empty parking lot except for their cars, parked in different lots. They took a chance and kissed at her car and they both promised they would be talk in the morning.

Neither realized they had started something that would not only affect their lives but so many around them.