Mutant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric felt her wetness on his cock and waves of passion rolled over him as well. This incredibly sexy woman wanted him, and he knew this was going to be something amazing. He started to push the head inside her and felt a slight give as he entered her.

"Ungh, go slow Eric...you're so big baby...yes, yes," she whimpered as she felt his head enter her too.

Eric slowed and felt the need to kiss her again and their tongues swirled, and they each grasped at each other, making their bodies slide against each other. Both of them felt Eric pulse again and Rachel screamed and Eric slid further into her as she did. Her orgasm overcame her, and her nails dug into his shoulders as she held to him, afraid she would explode from the best orgasm she had ever had!

"Oh Eric, yes baby, yes," she yelled, "don't stop, please, take me!" and she came again, her whole sexy body going tight and her legs and arms clinging to him desperately.

Eric had never felt anything so amazing in his life! He felt her warmth and wetness and she was so amazingly tight at the same time. She undulated against him, stimulating her pussy on his cock, and clung to him simultaneously as if she couldn't get him close enough to her. They kissed again, breathing great lungs-full of air into each other and their bodies beginning to sweat. Eric couldn't help himself and slid into her just a bit further. As he did so, he almost came and she did, miraculously, again. Rachel has never come like this before, never knew it was possible, never imagining she would find this kind of pleasure, and certainly not with this boy...no, now she knew "boy" would never describe Eric again. This man was making her come on his amazing cock and she knew instinctively, would again.

Eric took over now, knowing he couldn't hurt her now, no longer afraid his size would cause her any problems. He started to glide in and out, slowly, relishing the stimulation along his cock, enjoying her wetness and heat. They started to move together as one now, whispering to each other, promises of lovers, shared passion and lust coursing through them. Rachel's last orgasm nearly made her pass out but as she came out of it, she focused on Eric, noting his movements and the way his eyes went from intensely boring into her to starting to slightly glaze, as his pleasure was starting to overwhelm him. Smaller, less intense orgasms were washing over her, but she was locking in now, switching from consumed lover to pleasure giver, to nurturing lover. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips to hers again and whispered, "Yes Eric, take what you need from me, let me give it to you...I want you to come for me, seed me sweetie, make me your woman now, take me for your own!"

Eric heard her and picked up speed with his thrusting, pushing his cock inside her, slightly faster, slightly deeper each time. He felt himself push past her cervix, confirmed when she grunted just a bit before beginning her whispers again. Now he was starting to pound her and his head felt light, he stared in his lover's eyes and whimpered, "Mrs. Williams..."

"Yes baby...I know...I want you to...please Eric, please...its time now, time to make me yours...time to come for me...time to make us one...!!!!"

Just then, Eric thrust harder, his cock seemed to grow even more and before she could say another word, his body pulsed again and she swore this time, she would explode! Her whole body convulsed, and she started to come again! As she shouted with the intensity of all of it, she felt his cock throb and begin to shoot inside her and now she knew she would never be the same again, if in fact, she survived this pleasure! His cum was shooting inside her and she came over and over again, not in control of her body, clinging and raking his back and shoulders with her fingers, her heels locked around him when they weren't flying around trying to find purchase to keep her on earth!

Eric felt himself explode in his favorite teacher, his come pouring out of his cock, pouring into her womb, pouring into this amazingly beautiful woman, this soul, this person. His arms locked above her, his head constantly spasming back onto his shoulders, his hips thrusting again and again. It was like entire body was sending him into her and for the first time, he yelled in pleasure out of his control!

It was several minutes as they orgasmed over and over with each other, Rachel lost count how many times she came as he shot himself inside her. Their breathing was loud in the tiny room as they came back to earth, kissing passionately as they returned. Slowly, Eric settled on top of her, using his powerful arms to protect her, but giving her some of his weight to be in as much contact with her as possible. Her heels rested easily on the back of his thighs, her arms still clung to him, refusing to let him get away from her. Her nipples were still hard, and she felt a stimulus as he rubbed against her. Their pleasure was ebbing, but their passion was still present, like a fire that was slowing but ready to be refueled and spark into a blaze again.

They opened their eyes at the same time and an electricity passed between them for a second, then they both smiled as they kissed. They started to giggle a little as their minds wrapped around what they had just done.

"My god Eric..." Rachel couldn't finish.

"Mrs. Williams, I, I..." Eric struggled to find words.

"Its Ok baby," she shushed him and placed her finger to his lips, "I know baby, I know."

They kissed lightly and Eric realized he was still inside her, still hard. He couldn't help himself and started to thrust just a bit, stimulating his cock, enjoying the feel of her pussy, the warmth, the wetness caused by both of their fluids.

Rachel was about to object, but she said anything, she realized her objection was out of habit, Thomas always wanting to clean up in the bathroom as soon as they finished. Just now, she realized how offended she was by Thomas new habit, identifying it was like he didn't want her juices on him any longer than necessary. Lots of these thoughts were going through her head. She decided to move her hips to help Eric's stimulation. When she did, Eric gave her a big grin of surprise and joy, reverting back to the boy for just an instant, learning something new and being overjoyed at the lesson. It was fun and she realized lovemaking with Thomas had never been this much fun, or at least hadn't been in a long time. She missed new discovery and she grinned too and contrasted Eric's recent pump and dumps to Eric wanting to restart with her, their combined juices not to be a problem to him at all. Just as quickly, Eric's eye seemed to glow, and she could see his lust for her was reigniting. Before he could get going, she used all her strength and pushed him over onto his back, kissing him and giggling as she caught him by surprise. As quickly as she could, she kissed down his body, marveling again at his new, hard muscles and six pack abs, the hair that was starting to grow in the right places. As she kissed, his scent was intoxicating to her. When she reached his turgid cock, she grasped it and put her mouth on the head, staring straight into Eric's eyes. Again, she delighted in the surprise and joy on Eric's face and his body pulsed again, sending shivers throughout her whole body. Just then, she realized their combined fluids on his cock were delicious to her. She had never been afraid of cum, but she was consciously enjoying cleaning up his cock and she even licked her own palm to consume more of it.

It only took a moment and he was hard as steel again in no time. Her eyes never left his and as she brought his cock to hardness, his hands were increasingly roaming through her hair, onto her shoulders, dipping down to rub her nipples. When he did that, she felt another mini-orgasm course through her. Just as quickly as she attacked his cock with her mouth, she decided she needed him inside of her again. She kissed back up his body, taking a little time at his nipples, settling into attaching his throat with her lips, almost hard enough to mark him. She was just deciding that is exactly what she wanted to do when he grabbed her waist and lifted her so their lips connected again and her pussy was able to grind along the shaft of his cock. They enjoyed each other like that for a bit and started whispering to each other again.

"You are so amazing Mrs. Williams, this is amazing, I never imagined..." Eric said.

"Me too Eric, but I think now you can stop calling Mrs. Williams. Its Rachel and I want to hear you say my name, please baby..." she grinned back at him.

Again, she relished his boyish grin as he realized the humor of this, while naked with this beautiful woman who had given her the best sex of her life. "Rachel, this is the best day of my life, I don't ever want to stop, can we make love again?"

"Oh yes baby, we are most definitely going to do this again, let's start right now," and she reached down and pulled his cock so the head was at her entrance. As she slid down his magnificent member, she silently vowed to never refuse Eric. To give him anything he wanted of her, to enjoy his obvious desire for her. She may not have been able to voice it, but she knew she was in love with him now. She knew she would do anything he wanted and she knew he wanted her too. She had never been more sure of anything in her life.

As he slid into her again, he caressed her all over, exploring and learning where she liked to be touched, how she moved, how she liked to be kissed, what she seemed to like as they whispered to each other like the lovers they now were. He was learning rapidly, he found himself in focus like he hadn't been for a few weeks. Eric was experiencing a clarity that seemed to feel natural and empowering. Eric didn't know it yet either, but he had fallen in love with Rachel, he couldn't believe her name felt so natural, as well and he was deciding to do whatever it took to be with her.

Both of them [ushed these serious thoughts aside as their pleasure began to build again. Eric was playing with her magnificent breasts as if it was the first-time, he was seeing them. He sucked on her nipples and listened to her mews of pleasure as he did so, they were incredible and he gave her another mini orgasm from the stimulation.

As they got going, Rachel pushed herself upright and began to ride Eric. His eyes were wide as she dropped her head back and started to ride him hard and just when he didn't think she could get any sexier, she raised her hand above her, dropping her hands into her own hair and caressing her scalp as she felt his cock reach spots in her she never knew she had. Instinctively he knew she was taking what she wanted while giving him great pleasure and when she finally looked down into his face again, she found him smiling broadly, and she knew he was really appreciating her. For just a moment she felt sad, as she knew she would never find this with Thomas and for all intents and purposes, her marriage was over. Even if she didn't end up with Eric, a possibility she couldn't bear, she knew she didn't love Thomas anymore, recognizing he was never going to give her what she was receiving now.

It was only a moment though, as Eric's cock was getting to her again, and she was building to an incredible orgasm, so she started riding him harder, gliding up and down on his shaft, relishing the feel of it, relishing the wetness that was pouring out of her, relishing his hands caressing her and stimulating her body. She had an idea she was going to have to hydrate like crazy, between the sweat and the fluids and the exertion. It was like the most pleasurable work out she ever had because she knew the endorphins were flowing through her. With perfect timing, Eric grabbed her hips and began to help her move her hips and the added stimulation pushed her immediately into a new level. When he began to withdraw and thrust in perfect rhythm, her orgasm exploded throughout her body again. She threw her head back and screamed at the ceiling, realizing for the first time they could be discovered, but she didn't care, she dismissed the thought and focused on the orgasm spreading through her whole body and enjoying the spasms of pleasure that were making her limbs go rigid and her pussy clamp so tightly on Eric's cock she was certain they were becoming one.

Eric just gazed on her, admiring the lines of her body, the abs that were flexing and unflexing constantly, the veins and ligaments in her neck as she squealed, her lush hair flowing down her back, her nipples standing on the end of her breasts like they could shoot energy out of her body, and he could feel the contractions of her pussy squeezing and sliding on his cock. Again, believing this was the most beautiful thing he would ever see in his life, he was trying to commit this vision to his memory. "She's gorgeous!" the thought just kept playing through his head, and he was sorry he couldn't think of better words to describe it, because they felt inadequate.

As she came down from this latest trip into heaven, Eric decided he needed her again. He swiftly moved out from under her, despite her muted, weak protests. He placed her on her tummy, moving behind her, he dropped his chest onto her upper back and reached under her to move her chin so he could feast on her lips. His cock dragged along her ass and across her lower back and he could swear she orgasmed again just from the feel of it. He broke the kiss and sat back admiring this view of her magnificent body, he grabbed his cock and placed it again to her entrance this time from behind.

"Eric, what are you doing? I've never..." she whimpered, for some reason her brain wanted to explain Thomas couldn't take her like this with his smaller penis, but as Eric's cock slid back into her again, she realized again, she had to break her own paradigm, sex with Eric would never be comparable to Thomas, "Oh yes Eric, please take me...please do what you want...I'm yours, all yours!" As she said these words, he came again!

When Eric was fully seated and he recognized she was capable of hearing him again after her orgasm, he leaned down, placing his mouth near her ear and said, "You are mine Rachel, all mine. I am not going to make love to you right now, I want to fuck you...can I fuck you, Rachel? Can I take you from behind like this, like you are my slut? Can I make you my slut? Can I fuck you until I come and make you pregnant with my child?"

Then he started thrusting, not waiting for her answer. She couldn't believe those words were coming from previously quiet, somewhat nerdy Eric, who was sweet and shy and studious. Before today, Rachel would have guessed it was more likely Eric was a virgin rather than this dominant male he was showing her. She realized again, she had to change her thinking, because she was enjoying this like she could have never imagined, she knew her answer with Eric would always be "Yes," because she felt safe and loved with him, she felt like she would give him anything he wanted. She knew she would never deny him.

Eric took her then. There was really no other way to describe it, he fucked her from behind and the orgasms rolled through her over and over again. When an orgasm would take her, Eric would slow down just enough so she could regain her senses and then start driving himself into her again, he was chasing her own pleasure now, every thrust bringing him closer.

As it got tantalizingly close, he turned her over again onto her back and thrust into Rachel as his lips took hers and they both screamed as he flooded her pussy with his come. He thought he would pass out from the pleasure as his body spasmed over and over as his come left his cock and entered her womb. They went from banshee screaming to semi-loud yells to soft grunts as their bodies expended all they had. When he came back to earth, his lungs heaving to get more air, he looked down and realized Rachel had passed out. He had the brief thought he had killed her when he saw her lips move, murmuring something he couldn't hear. He leaned his ear to her lips and thought she was saying, "Yes my love, yes..." over and over again.

They laid together for a while. When she came around, they held each other and leisurely caressed each other. They were lovers now, they were connected, they made out in post orgasmic bliss and their bodies releasing the tension with tremors of their muscles. In the soft light that was streaming through with the late afternoon light, they were like some renaissance portrait, the perfect specimens, bathed in warm light and the afterglow of their passion.

Inevitably, their minds returned to the present and Rachel began to process the ramifications of their coupling. When Eric saw the concern coming into her eyes, he reassured her, kissing her fears away with whispers that it would be Ok, that they would figure it out. She shouldn't worry because he was going to take care of her. She believed him, she was awed again by his new confidence, but she didn't waiver, she knew some how he could deliver what he was promising.

Eventually, they dressed, giggling like children when they assessed the damage to her blouse and panties. They were unwearable but Eric gave her his shirt and she took in his mush as she put it on. Her sweater covered the fact she had his shirt. He had another in his bag, but she refused to take the clean one, saying she liked this one better. They realized they were long after school hours and on a late fall Friday, they were likely the only ones left in the building. As they dressed, they couldn't keep their hands and lips off each other and they both had to find the strength not to make love again, though Rachel had doubts she could do it again, her body telling her she was going to be sore tomorrow, but she knew if he insisted, she would give herself to Eric again and again until he killed her with that magnificent cock of his. It was a death she would gladly accept.

They talked a little bit about what happened, not exactly going over every detail, but they both knew despite their mutual attraction to each other, something inside Eric had been uncontrollable. Something was physically going on with him and even though Rachel hated to admit it, it may not have been driven specifically because of her. She felt a tinge of jealousy and fear of his rejection but decided this wasn't how she was going to do this. She was through with any insecurities she felt, about Thomas, about not being good enough for him, about worrying she was the reason her marriage was falling apart. Even regarding Eric. She felt like their connection was real, but resolved if it isn't, she was going to make changes in her life so she could find happiness and satisfaction

"Eric, I don't know what is going on with you exactly, but you have changed my life today. I am yours now, I am not sure how I know this, but I do. This isn't like me, I am not impulsive or carefree but this situation, is unique. You're unique. Somehow, I want you to know its Ok, if you will have me, we will figure it out together. We shouldn't make promises to each other, and I don't want to scare you but if you will have me, I want to be with you."

"Thank you, Mrs. Willi..., Rachel," they both grinned as he corrected himself, "I don't know what's going on, but I feel good now, maybe better than I have for a while. I feel like I have a clarity. I feel like I am a new person somehow. I feel that connection with you too, but I also feel like we have had a connection for a long time, not that I thought we would ever....you know..." again that boyish grin.

Rachel did know. She also knew there were complications coming, for both of them, if they were to end up together. She knew in the afterglow of the magnificent experience they just had they may not be thinking clearly. She knew as much as she wanted to take Eric and run away with him, they had to do some planning, make some calculations. There were some that would not understand this relationship, no matter what Eric or Rachel said. Rachel also suspected what was going on with Eric wasn't likely to be over. As much as she hoped he would only experience this with her, she wasn't sure it wouldn't happen to Eric again and she may not be there when it did. She was fearful but again, something instinctively told her they were really connected. Rachel prided herself on not being a whimsical person, she knew she was smarter than people thought, but she didn't have any idea what this was with Eric, so she also had to concede that meant unpredictability was a factor as well.