Mutatius Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom finds himself buck naked in another world with a fairy.
7.3k words
4.73
12.4k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thejman3
Thejman3
65 Followers

~~~~~

Hello! Before you start reading my attempt at writing fiction/fantasy erotica, I ask you please read this blurb.

I am by no means an accomplished writer and have never written to this extent before (though I do read A LOT). I doubt my work here is without error, so I ask you, dear reader, please offer any constructive criticism that you can. I want to continue this story and make it as good as I can. Since I don't have an editor, I have to rely on my own editing and you'll see what that's like below. So I hope anyone who can will help me by offering their opinion. Again, just keep in mind this is my first work and I'm doing my best to not suck here.

Now that that's out of the way, please enjoy the first chapter of Mutatius. I hope to make many more if it goes well!

~~~~~

There was something different about this morning that Tom just couldn't put his finger on. Maybe it was the fact that he felt completely rested and energized from a good night's sleep for first time since he joined the workforce. Maybe it was the fact that, for some reason, he felt the warm morning sun on his face, despite knowing he closed his blinds last night. Or maybe it was the fact that he was buck naked and could feel grass on his bare ass. This was odd for two reasons: Tom usually slept with at least a pair of boxers on and he couldn't remember having grass for a mattress.

Tom opened his eyes to find a blue sky spotted with fluffy clouds looking down at him. He raised himself to a sitting position to find that he was on a pristine hillside, overlooking a vast field that stretched out as far as he could see.

The sun had just peaked out from the horizon and started its daily trek across the sky.

Tom got to his feet and started to take in more of his surroundings. He saw the hill he was on led up to a forest with massive trees that wouldn't lose in height or width to a California redwood. He couldn't see very far into the forest, but it appeared to be a something dark and untouched by human hands. Just gazing into it made him feel like he was trespassing in an ancient and mysterious place.

"Ok, I have no idea where I am, I don't know how I got here, my dick is flapping in the breeze, and I'm talking to myself," Tom said as he ran his fingers through his charcoal black hair.

"This has got to be one of the top five weirdest mornings I've ever had," he said, as he remembered that morning with the giraffe mask and balloons.

Even though he was lost and naked, Tom kept calm and gathered his thoughts. There was no reason to work himself up about his current situation, that won't help. What will help is trying to find civilization, or at the very least a pair of pants. At least the weather was nice and didn't cause his dick to shrivel into him.

Tom put the fact he was in his birthday suit aside and tried to recall the last thing he did before he woke up. It was a Friday and he just finished up the last of the mundane data entry at his analyst job. It wasn't the most exciting thing in the world, but it let him live a comfortable life. He picked up his favorite Chinese food on the way home and practically threw himself on the couch before turning on Netflix. He was finally going to relax and finish the newest season of Stranger Things. He only had 3 episodes to go.

"Damn," Tom said to himself. He must've fallen asleep after finishing his food because he couldn't remember how the season ended.

That was it though. That was the very last thing he could remember. Was he having some sort of memory issue here? Could someone have drugged him, put him in a car and dumped him on this hillside as an elaborate prank?

That did sound like something his friends would do. Not the drugging him part, just the dumping him on this hillside naked part. If this was his friends' idea of a prank, they really needed to follow through with something. He would've expected a note or something to be next to him, letting him know he needed to cluck like a chicken in order to get his clothes back.

However, he didn't see his friends, a note, or anything except nature, so what exactly was going on?

"Well well well, hello there!" A cheerful feminine voice chimed behind him.

 

Tom nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound. He thought he was completely alone and could've sworn he didn't hear anything approach. When he turned around he could see why. What was hovering in front of him could only be described as a fairy, an honest to God fairy. He almost couldn't believe it, but there she was hovering in front of him.

"Definitely weirder than the morning with the giraffe and balloons," he mumbled.

What immediately caught his attention were her wings. How could they not? They moved fast, like humming bird fast, so fast he could hardly make out anything about them. As far as he could tell, they were insect-like, thin, and appeared translucent, with some sort of shine to them, but that was it.

He took his eyes off her wings and drank in the rest of her. She so small that she couldn't have been much bigger than his hand. She wore a strapless dress that flowed just past her knees. It appeared to be made out of petals from some purple flower which hugged her body tight, showing off her slender form and the distinct swell of her breasts. Her feet were bare at the end of two long luscious legs. Her skin was an ethereal white color, that reminded Tom of porcelain.

She had an innocent looking face, but her eyes, which were a dazzling shade of green, looked like they held all the mischief in the world. The smile on her ruby red lips seemed to say, 'welcome to my parlor,' even though she wasn't anything like a spider. Her hair was a golden blonde that looked like it was woven from sunlight and fell straight down past her shoulders to the middle of her back.

Tom realized his mouth was open and he was staring at her. He also realized, again, he was naked. His face flushed red with embarrassment as he closed his mouth and tried to cover his modesty with his hands. A part of Tom felt some pride that he wasn't able to completely cover his manhood, but now wasn't the time.

He tried to ignore the other-worldly beauty that hovered in front of him as he gathered his thoughts. 'This couldn't be a dream,' he thought. Tom never remembered his dreams. Whenever he woke up he could grasp random thoughts or images that danced in his mind while his body recharged, but when he saw and felt everything so vividly like he did now, it wasn't possible this could be a dream.

Tom decided not to ask her if he was dreaming. Even if by some chance he was, he didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with this stunning creature. After another moment he chose to start with the obvious question to get the ball rolling.

"Are you a fairy?" he asked and felt like an idiot since it was the most obvious thing in the world that she was, but he had to make sure.

The fairy didn't seem to mind the question as she answered, "Yes, Cerene the fairy, at your service," with a mid-air bow. "But you can call me Cee," she added with a wink. It seemed that she didn't care in the least that Tom was naked, in fact, he noticed her gaze continuously shifting to his nether region.

Tom had about a million questions buzzing in his head at the moment, but he decided to ask about his current situation, rather than how and why a fairy is talking to him. That could come later.

"Well Cee, I'm Tom and I think I'm a little lost at the moment. Do you know if I'm in California?" he asked, not really knowing anywhere else that could have such massive trees.

"California? Where's that?" she said with a puzzled look on her face.

"In the USA," Cee's expression didn't change. "The United States of America?" still nothing, "On Earth?"

"Oh! I think I've heard of a place called Earth before!" she exclaimed as recognition dawned on her face. "That's one of the worlds that ours bleeds into."

"Bleeds into...wait, what does that mean?" Tom asked not sure if he wanted to know.

"It--wait! If you don't know...does that mean you're from another world?" she asked as her green eyes lit up with excitement.

"Well, I guess?" Tom said, not sure about anything anymore.

Cee said 'one of the worlds that ours bleeds into' did that mean he wasn't on Earth? If he was on another world, that would explain a few things. He had read enough fantasy stories about this type of situation to realize his predicament pretty much fit the bill. He found himself in an area devoid of civilization, check. He didn't know how he got there, check. He was completely naked, check. Granted, those could also be the signs of a night getting black out drunk, but Tom was never a heavy drinker and he didn't feel hung over at all.

While Tom thought about this, Cee zipped around him, taking in every inch of his bare body. He noticed this, sighed, and stopped trying to cover himself. The fairy had pretty much already seen all of him so there was no point.

"Um, Cee?" Tom said as he brought the fairy out of her excited state. "You were saying something about Earth being a world that this one bleeds into?"

"Oh, right! Um, how to explain..." Cee scrunched her face up in concentration, which Tom thought was the cutest thing ever. "First off, this world is called Mutatius and is full of what you might call magic."

"Wait, Mu-ta-ti-us?" Tom questioned, slowly sounding out each syllable of the name.

"Yes, Mutatius. I'm surprised you're more curious about the name and not the fact that there's magic here. Isn't Earth one of those worlds without magic?" Cee asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Yes, Earth doesn't have any magic, at least as far as I'm aware, but if I'm talking to a fairy then magic being commonplace here seems to be a given. The name is kind of strange to me though. Do you know what a mutant or mutation is?" he asked the little fairy.

"Nope!" she stated brightly. "What do those words mean?"

"They, um, wait...if we're not on Earth, how do you know English? Is that some sort of common language spoken here or something?" Tom asked ignoring her question.

"No, it's just an enchantment on our world that makes everyone able to communicate with each other. A long time ago there was a race of creatures that lacked the same parts as humanoids to make the same vocal sounds we do. So it was agreed to make all sentient creatures able to verbally communicate with each other. What you hear might not be necessarily be the exact sounds coming out of someone's mouth, but you will always hear what they mean. So what did those words mean, mutant and mutation?"

"Umm, it's not really important. You were saying something about this world having magic?" Tom asked, trying to draw the fairy's attention away from what he just said. He wasn't sure if there was any relation between the words, but it might be best not to let this fairy know just what they meant.

The language enchantment was really convenient for him though. The last thing he wanted was to be stranded in a place where he couldn't communicate with anyone.

Yes, magic!" she said as she conjured a droplet of water and threw it in Tom's face with a smirk.

Tom flinched back from the shock of water suddenly being hurled into his face. He wiped it off with his hand and glared at Cee before she continued.

"The mages of our world have studied how magic affects the people and the very land of Mutatius for a long time. One of the effects is that our very presence, bleeds into other worlds. This 'bleeding effect' gives people in other worlds a vague idea of what beings from this world are like. People, society, traditions, food, magic, all of them seep into the minds of the denizens of other worlds. However, the effect is so minor that people think that they just came up with it themselves. Since the idea of fairies has been in your world for so long and been a part of your culture, that's how you knew I was a fairy despite none existing in your world, right?"

"Yeah, that sounds about right," Tom said slowly as he took a moment to digest that bit of knowledge.

If what Cee was said was true, did that mean the myths and legends on Earth were true and originated here? Did all fantasy races and creatures come from this place? How much was true and how much was just an extension of the human imagination? He wondered for a moment why the bleeding effect focused more on some people than others before he nodded at Cee to continue.

"Magic also affects the people here in a lot of different ways, especially people like you." she said as she gave Tom's body another once over.

"Wait, why especially me?"

"Because you're from another world, silly!" Cee piped. "You didn't have any magic in your world so your body is super responsive to it. Like someone who lived underground their whole life being flung into the blazing sun, they will burn up real quick!"

Tom tensed, "Does that mean the magic is going to hurt me?"

"No, no, no. It just means spells and other things will affect your body more than someone from this world," she said with a mischievous smile.

Tom was about to ask why she was smiling like that when he thought better of it. Being a bit of a nerd, he had an idea of what to expect from fairies. In stories new and old, they were troublemakers and tricksters. They would say they were your friend, all while planning to sweep your legs out from under you. Never completely trust a fairy and never make a deal with a fairy, those were just a couple of the major points he could remember.

If what Cee told him about the "bleeding" was true, he would have to rely on those stories to guide him with the beings of this world. Tom just hoped that H. P. Lovecraft didn't get his ideas from the bleeding effect. Tom did not want to find out Cthulhu was real.

"So..." Tom said slowly "do you know how I got here?"

"Nope, sorry" Cee said as she shrugged her shoulders. "All I know is that this happens from time to time. Someone from another world will end up in ours, naked and confused."

"So there are other people from my world here?" Tom asked getting excited.

"Maybe?" she said with another shrug. "Your world isn't the only one, you know. We get people from all the other worlds."

"How many other worlds are there?"

"I dunno...a lot? I never counted."

Tom sighed, "I guess you don't know how I could get back to my world either?"

"Me? No," she said and bowed her head.

She looked like someone had just told her they were out of her favorite ice cream. It made Tom's heart melt and he wanted to reach out to console her, but stopped himself since he wasn't sure how he could do that without accidently crushing her.

"But," she perked up as she remembered something, "the old mages in the big cities might! That's where most other-worlders go."

Before he could ask where the big cities were or even where exactly he was in this world, the pit of his stomach made its presence known with a mighty roar. The shock of finding out he was in a different world and talking to a fairy had distracted him from his need for breakfast.

"Before we continue, do you think you could show me where I might be able to find something to eat?" he asked the fairy.

"Sure, I know a great place, but it's a bit of a walk." she said cheerfully as she looked at Tom.

Well, it'll beat standing around here hoping the hunger pains will just go away. Let's get moving then," Tom said as he gestured for the fairy to lead the way.

~~~*~~~

As they walked Tom learned more about Cee, fairy culture, and the new world he was in.

Cee was one of the hundreds of fairies that lived in the forest of Hunade, the forest Tom had found himself next to. It was in the Mydila kingdom, which was ruled by a sort of hybrid-race family. Humans originally established the kingdom hundreds of years ago and ruled without inbreeding with other races. After a few generations, they needed to make alliances and better relationships with other kingdoms. There was one king that married an elf a few hundred years ago and one who married a holstaur not too long ago either.

Tom could only imagine what the current ruling family looked like. In his mind, he pictured a graceful-looking, pointy-eared, muscle-packed humanoid with hooves instead of feet and two small horns peeking out from his head. The thought made him smile at how silly it seemed to him.

Cee explained that the forest went on for miles and fairies helped maintain its balance. Keeping the local wildlife in check, making sure over or underpopulation wasn't an issue, making sure the insects pollinated regularly, that sort of stuff. It was about what you would expect from some of the stories and cultures on Earth.

Fairies lived in all types of nature with a queen leading each tribe. From what Tom was told, the queen seemed to be the oldest and wisest out of all the fairies. Oldest being relative to thousands of years old, since Cee herself turned out to be one hundred twenty-six years old.

By this point, Tom wasn't surprised by the fact that the fairy was nearly 5 times his age, at the moment he just needed some food. Besides, fairy culture didn't seem to mature in quite the same way as humans. Cee was a fully grown woman, there was no doubt about that, but she didn't carry herself as someone with over a century of experience. She was more of a bubbly twenty-something who loved talking to people.

Cee also loved to talk about sex. Without getting into too much detail, Cee explained that fairies are only able have children during rare events, which is why there weren't thousands of fairies all over the forest. So sex became a natural thing in fairy culture, not just with other fairies though. Cee explained that there were several different contraceptives people used, despite the world sounding like a medieval kind of place to Tom. As a result, sex had become pretty common between all the races, including fairies.

They had walked along the border of the redwood-like trees for a while until Tom started seeing a bit more variety. They seemed to fluctuate between the tall ones and these new smaller ones until there were only the smaller ones around him.

These were the kind of trees Tom was used to, big leafy branches, some had enough footholds here and there in their trunks to climb up, and he saw the occasional critter dash along their tops.

A little while later, Cee finally stopped and said, "We're here!"

Cee had led Tom to some kind of orchard. She hovered above a river that ran through the trees, the water just few feet under her. Tom saw that all the trees in the area had different fruits on them. Stranger still, they were all fruits he'd never seen before. They came in different sizes, shapes, and colors, some even looked like they had horns. There were even some berry bushes here and there with berries he'd never seen before too.

Tom was about to ask Cee which she would recommend when he noticed he wasn't tired from all from the walking he did just now. He wasn't anywhere near out of shape, he always tired to keep fit by having a regular workout routine, but he had been walking with the little fairy for a good 30 minutes and he didn't even feel like he needed to sit down. 'Is the magic of the world affecting my body?' he thought as he looked at his arms and legs.

Tom shook his head and remembered that he really needed to eat something soon and glanced over at Cee. She just looked at him with that sweet smile on her face.

"All the fruit of the wilds! Go ahead and take your pick!" she said as she gestured out with her arms in a sweeping motion.

Tom eyed her skeptically, "And there's no catch, for leading me to these fruits? No sort of deal or penalty I have to give you for leading me to them?"

"No, why do you ask?" she said, as she gave him a quizzical look.

"No reason. None of these are poisonous, right?" Tom asked as he turned away from her to approach a tree with fruit that looked vaguely like an orange, except it was purple.

Thejman3
Thejman3
65 Followers
12