Mutatius Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, all of them are perfectly fine to eat, especially for you!" she said in a voice dripping with sweetness.

If Tom wasn't so distracted by his hunger, he might've wondered what she meant by that, but his stomach demanded to be filled.

He plucked one of the purple fruits from a low hanging branch and looked at it. It was the same texture and size as a large orange, but he'd be lying if he said the color didn't put him off a bit.

"Ah, fuck it" he said as he pierced the fruit with both his thumbs and ripped it apart.

The insides were definitely as juicy as an orange, but the color was a deep shade of red that dripped onto Tom's hands. After tearing away some of the excess skin of the fruit, he finally took a bite.

The taste wasn't like anything he ever had before. It felt like an explosion of citrus was trying to reach every corner of his mouth and didn't want to stop. He swallowed and the fruit filled him with energy. It felt amazing, like he had the energy of a five year old on Christmas day who had too much Red Bull.

He took another bite, then another, and another. Before he knew it, he devoured the fruit and the only thing left was the rind. While the fruit might be gone the energy didn't subside, it stayed in Tom and poured out to every inch of his body. It felt good, like hitting that sweet spot while stretching.

"Wow, that worked better than I hoped! Look at you!" Cee exclaimed right in front of Tom's face.

Tom was so enraptured by the fruit that he had no idea she had gotten so close to him. What did she day about something working?

He looked down at himself and saw that the fruit changed him. His arm and leg muscles were definitely more toned than they had ever been before. They were in the kind of shape that trainers at the gym would die for. Not overly big or bulky, but definitely had power to them. His stomach sported a pack of washboard abs that showed off without him flexing at all. His dick, he couldn't believe it, had to have grown at least 3 inches. He was now the proud owner of an 8 inch dick and he wasn't even hard. Tom wondered how big he would be when he would get aroused. It even looked like he might've grown a good number of inches to his overall height, maybe even a foot!

Something clicked in his mind that Cee had said earlier about magic affecting him more since he was from another world. Was this what she meant?

He glanced back up at Cee. "Wait, did you..." but he didn't have time to finish that thought before his arms and legs felt like wet noodles and he fell flat on his ass. Thankfully, the trunk of the fruit tree was behind him so he ended up in a slumped sitting position. The fall did cause him to bump his head a bit against the trunk, but it wasn't anything major.

Cee fluttered down to hover in front of his face.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she said frantically. "It's just a minor paralyze spell for your arms and legs, it'll wear off soon, I promise!"

Tom stared at her, not sure what to think. His heart started pumping as his eyes darted around the orchard. 'Was this some sort of trap or ambush? Is there someone about to come out and harvest my organs?' he thought.

After a moment, no one came and Cee remained quiet, waiting for him to speak. Tom took several deep breaths and thought this situation through.

It was as Cee said, he still had full control of everything except for his limbs, which all felt like his blood just stopped circulating into them. Sort of like them being asleep, the sensation was weird but not painful.

Exactly why was Cee doing this? If she wanted him dead she could've just done something like this from the beginning, but she didn't. She had been friendly, helpful, and sweet right up until this point, why was that? Did she want to see what the fruit would do to him? Did she not even know what they did to an other-worlder?

"Cee," Tom said slowly, barely getting his heartrate under control "why did you paralyze my arms and legs?"

"Umm," she said squirming in the air and looking down, a blush starting to creep into her face. "I have a request and I'd like you to hear me out, please"

Tom didn't have much choice so he nodded his head slowly for her to continue.

"I really like big people cocks, just the thought of soaking one with my wet juices and having it drench me with its seed..." she said, her face now completely red and her hand starting to reach down between her legs. She snapped out of it and continued, "I often go to towns to see if anyone is interested in little old me, but there's usually a problem. Can you guess what that is?"

"Uh, they're too big for you?" Tom guessed, not sure what she was getting at exactly. He knew he couldn't have sex with the fairy, not in the traditional sense. It's not that she wasn't sexy to Tom. She was just too small, his dick was literally the same size as her, if not bigger, especially now after the fruit gave him an upgrade. It would be like trying to fit a walrus in a regular sized woman.

"No such thing for me! I don't care how big it is, I'll just work my magic on it until I get that sweet gooey love juice!" She glanced down at Tom's dick, which was starting to stand at attention from everything the sexually frustrated fairy was saying.

"Then what's the problem?"

"The problem is, I never feel safe!" she blurted out. "I don't know how much you know about fairies, but we're not the toughest of races. We can be hurt easily and don't even get me started on my wings. They're the most delicate part of my body and if they get hurt too badly, there's no fixing them."

"Ok, I think I understand you so far, but what does that have to do with you paralyzing me?"

"I'm getting to that," she continued. "It's so irritating for me. I'll find a nice guy with a nice cock, he'll say that he can keep his hands off me, but after we start getting into it and he gets more and more aroused, he'll act on some primal instinct and reach out to grab me or press me hard against his cock. I wouldn't mind it as much if my damn body wasn't so breakable, but I've had too many close calls," she looked off to the side with a pout.

Tom put two and two together, "You don't feel safe having, uh, sex with a big dick, unless the guy can't move his arms and legs so you know he won't be able to hurt you," he stated.

"Yes," she said the a sullen lilt. "But nobody in the nearby villages or towns wants to have sex like this. They don't feel comfortable or think it's weird. I won't force you and I can undo the spell at anytime if you want, but can I have sex with you like this?"

Tom looked at the sexy little fairy, a mixture of hope and fear shining in her eyes. He could somewhat understand her situation. It wasn't all that different from some people back on Earth. Those that had undergone some trauma made it hard for them to trust someone in bed, so they had certain things that they needed or weren't comfortable with. It just so happened that this fairy wanted her partners bigger than her and paralyzed so they couldn't hurt her.

Tom had just arrived in this world and didn't know much about it, so he had no idea what to make of this situation, but Cee didn't seem like she was being dishonest about anything, except one thing.

"Before I answer, why didn't you tell me that fruit was going to change me?" Tom asked looking directly into Cee's big green eyes.

"Well..." she stalled as she looked to the side "I actually didn't know it would change you like this. The fruit you ate normally fills a person with energy. I thought if you ate it you would be more inclined to let me, um..."

"Make my dick pop like a geyser?" Tom suggested.

"Y-Yeah, but I promise I didn't know it would change you like this" she gestured to his body's growth. "I guess it's because you're an other-worlder. Are you mad?"

Tom looked at the beautiful fairy who he had just met. She really didn't mean him harm, quite the opposite. If he had been in some sort of relationship back on Earth he would've turned her down, but since he was single.

"How could I be mad at a sexy fairy who's about to make me explode all over her?"

Cee's eyes went wide. "You mean it? You don't mind that I need to have you in this state?" she asked as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"As long as you promise to release me when we're done and that you won't cast this spell on me again without telling me first."

"I promise! I promise! I promise!" she yelled as she practically tore off her purple dress to show him her slender body.

He wasn't shocked to see that she didn't have any underwear on. Tom wondered if that was a fairy thing or just a Cee thing.

Her naked body was a sight to behold. The ethereal nature of her skin was the same as Tom saw before, only now he was able to take in all of her. Her breasts were modest to go along with her slim frame and her nipples were an adorable shade of pink. Her stomach was flat and fit, something akin to what a yoga enthusiast would have on Earth. Aside from a little tuft of blonde hair that poked out above her pussy, she didn't have any body hair. Speaking of her pussy, it was dripping with excitement.

His dick had already been getting hard during their conversation, but now, with her stripping in front of him, he was at full mast.

Cee looked down and gasped. Tom didn't miss the hungry look in her eyes while she stared at his dick and he wondered how long it had been for her.

She came in close to his face and kissed the tip of his nose before whispering, "Thank you," then she drifted down to his crotch.

Tom noticed a strange tingle on the tip of his nose where she kissed him, but wasn't sure if it was actually because of her kiss or just an itch. He didn't have to wait long to find out that it was definitely because of her.

As she planted her naked body in front of his throbbing dick, she just stared at it for a second and then she wrapped her arms and legs around it far as she could. "All mine!" she squealed as she buried her face into the base of his cock.

The surrealistic nature of the situation was not lost on Tom, but if he was gonna be in this world for a while, might as well enjoy it and play into the role, "All yours, now be a good fairy, and show me how you handle a big cock."

"Oh, I forgot to mention something to you, Tom" she said, looking up at him with that mischievous smile of hers. "I'm more of a teasing bad fairy!"

"Wha-Oh!"

Tom didn't have time to process her last statement before she took her face away from the dick and started peppering it with kisses. Each one sent a tingle through Tom's body and made him want more. She stood up and covered every inch of his dick with her sweet kisses until there wasn't a single spot she left untouched. The act was only intensified by the fact that she kept sticking out her cute little ass toward him, showing him everything she had.

The sensation was unlike anything Tom had felt before. His entire dick was practically vibrating from her kisses and she wasn't slowing down. She hovered up to the head of his cock and started dragging her tongue across the head, leaving a trail of her saliva everywhere. Crisscrossing here and there, overlapping in some areas and practically making his dick dripping wet with her tiny mouth alone. "Mmmmm, so good! So tasty! I can't wait for your huge load!"

If Tom thought her kisses were small sparks of pleasure, her tongue was like a torch through tall dry grass. Tom's cock was raging like an inferno of pleasure that needed to be satisfied.

He let out a groan of pleasure, which made Cee giggle. "I told you I was a teasing bad fairy."

Tom couldn't dispute that fact.

She went to the very tip of his cock and gave his hole a nice long lick. Cee got a vacant expression in her eyes and it looked like she was starting to lose control of herself from the taste Tom's dick by itself. She laid her head down on the tip of the head and the rest of her hovered in the air. One hand was reaching down between her legs, while the other was squeezing a nipple. She moaned with pleasure, her eyes starting to flutter in ecstasy.

"Mmmm, so good. So good!" she moaned, losing herself in the pleasure. She continued in that state for a while, rubbing herself crazy and letting her drool pool on the top of Tom's manhood.

Tom could feel the tension building in his cock. It was still raging for release and the moaning little woman was only focusing on herself. He needed her to continue or else he might go mad with sexual frustration.

"You haven't forgotten about me down there, have you?"

"No, never" she said breathily. "You're going to love this next part."

Cee rose in the air above Tom's dick and smiled at him before lifting her arm above her head. She mumbled some words that Tom couldn't quite make out.

The substance she summoned looked like some sort of liquid with a dark sheen to it. It floated in the air above her hand and grew in size. What started as a small droplet of the stuff, morphed into a blob that could easily fill Tom's hands.

"What is tha-", but before Tom could ask, the fairy brought her hand down in a throwing motion toward the head of his cock. As soon as it hit his tip, a new wave of pleasure assaulted him. It radiated from the his tip all the way through the rest of his body. Even though he still couldn't move his limbs, he felt it there too.

The substance slowly made its way from his tip all the way to the base of his cock. It made every inch shine, giving his dick slick with whatever it was.

Through the pleasure, he could tell this stuff was warm and not quite a liquid. It had a kind of oily make up that Tom couldn't put his finger on. Then it hit him.

"Lube? There's a fucking lube spell?" he asked with disbelief.

The fairy just smiled at him with her wicked grin and said, "You tell me."

She lowered herself down to the top of his dick and hopped right on the tip. She straddled the top of his head and started to move her hips back and forth. Slowly at first, and then she gained speed. Moving her hips faster and faster, her legs holding on tight to his sides. Her thighs seemed to find a stable position right underneath his head. Her eyes were closed and her face was a mask of euphoria, as she had her hands squeezing her breasts while riding him.

The sensation of the tiny beauty grinding the most sensitive part of his body was almost too much for Tom to bare.

He could see why the fairy needed to put him in his current position of not being able to move his limbs. Tom desperately wanted to reach out and try to slam into the fairy, regardless of the size difference. He yearned to use his dick to split her in two and have her cry for mercy.

Tom wondered how much self control any person, mythical or otherwise, would have in this position.

Tom could feel himself getting close and starting to lose control. Cee seemed to sense it too since she started to speed up even faster. She kept grinding her tiny wet pussy harder and faster on the tip of his cock, squeezing even more with her legs than before.

"Give it to me! Give it all! I want it soooo much! It's been too long!" Cee screamed, not opening her eyes as she kept riding him.

Tom let go and gave the fairy what she wanted. His dick erupted and practically shot Cee into the air with the force of his cum. Jet after jet went out and landed on her as she reveled in her own orgasm.

After reaching her peak, she finally floated down to the base of Tom's cock and laid down on her back, basking in the afterglow. Tom sat there, happy he was able to help the fairy in such an enjoyable way. He closed his eyes and just relaxed.

~~~*~~~

Some time later, Cee regained her senses and canceled the paralyze spell on Tom. She explained that it would eventually wear off on it's own, but since they had their fun she could go ahead and get rid of it now.

"Cee, you don't happen to have some sort of clothes spell or something, do you?"

"Not really, why do you need it? I think you look great as you are," she said with a wink.

"I'm sure you do, but I doubt society in this world is nonchalant about nudity...right?"

"No, it's not," she said with a sigh. "People walk around with clothes all the time. It's too bad, I was enjoying the view. Though, the most I can do is this."

Cee waved her hands and muttered something that Tom couldn't quite make out. Suddenly, a woven skirt of long leaves appeared on Tom and came down to his knees. Tom thought they looked similar to those elephant ear plants and was grateful he finally had some semblance of clothes. He still lacked a shirt, underwear and shoes, but it was a start.

"Thanks, Cee."

"You're welcome!" she said and she repeated the spell making the same purple petal dress she had on earlier.

"So do you think you could point me towards the clo-gah!" Tom started but was interrupted as something blue zipped right in front of his face.

He was glad he didn't react on instinct and swat at the flying creature because it turned out to be another fairy.

She was the same size as Cee and had a lovely blue tone to her skin. She was draped in dress made out of some long green leaf that went past her feet. Her hair was black and pulled back in a ponytail. Her eyes were a light grey color.

"Hello human, Queen Shaylah of the Hunade forest has requested your presence at her court. I am here to show you the way" the new fairy said without any preamble.

"Um, hello, and you are?" Tom asked.

"I am Gilly, the Queen's assistant."

Tom waited, but Gilly didn't say anything else. This fairy was just as beautiful as Cee but had none of her carefree nature. She seemed stern and all business.

The human looked at Cee, who didn't seem bothered in the slightest that this new fairy showed up. "Um, Cee do you know her?"

"Gilly? Oh yeah, we go way back, if you're worried about the request being fake or something, don't be. Gilly, is very serious about her job and wouldn't lie about something like this. I guess the queen wants to see you for some reason."

"Why would she want to see me?" Tom asked, glancing back at Gilly, who just hovered there waiting for Tom's answer.

"No, idea," Cee shrugged. "But she might be able to help you get to the closest town."

"Which is how far away exactly?"

"The other side of the forest."

Tom remembered what Cee said about the size of he Hunade forest and sighed. Even with extra energy he got from this magical world and the fruits he ate, he doubted he would be able to make it all the way to the other side of the forest easily. Maybe this queen could even give him advice on how he could get home as well. It also was probably best not to reject an invitation from a fairy queen in her domain.

He turned back to Gilly and tried to remember all the flowery language he had ever read or watched in his life, "I would be honored to meet with Queen Shaylah, please show me the way, Lady Gilly"

"Thank you, please follow me, human" she said as she turned around and started to show him the way.

"You can call me Tom, if you want" he said as he followed her.

"As you wish, human" she said flatly.

Tom rolled his eyes as Cee suppressed a chuckle and they all traveled deeper into the forest.

12