All Comments on 'Mutatius Ch. 01'

by Thejman3

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
traskentraskenover 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to seeing this story develop.

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 1 year ago

I like the story. It's pretty well written and promises to be engaging. I look forward to reading more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pleasantly surprised with this story. Looking forward to the character and world development!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For your first attempt at writing, well done. Very well done. You should keep writing and I'm excited to (hopefully) see where the story goes. Honestly, aside from a few typos that are hardly worth mentioning, your writing style was easy to read and your story was engaging from the start. You have presented us with some interesting characters within some nice world-building. I'm curious to see what will be revealed as the plot develops. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start!! Not sure you will be harem or finding his love. Just remember. Tom does not share! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need to continue this story. Tom will eventually want to get home and the other Fairies might want to try some of Tom's sexual magic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written so far and hoping for more

MbC56MbC56over 1 year ago

I can't believe this is your 1st time writing a story X story excellent job I thoroughly enjoyed it and can hardly wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. I hope you plan to finish this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThejman3@Thejman3
Not much to tell. I wanted to try my hand at writing fantasy/fiction erotica and here I am. Hope you enjoy my work and if anyone out there wants to be my editor I'd be more than happy to have you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mutatius Series Info